Finger Licking Good Ch. 02

Story Info
How bad do you want to lick me?
1.7k words
4.79
6.8k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morgan and I had a fantastic day doing the charity ride with some of our favorite Harley friends. Dinner with the group was great fun and we were looking forward to the next time we'd be together. And the after dinner drinks once we got back home brought a perfect end to the evening.

As we moved to the bedroom, I was hoping she was feeling as frisky as I was. I got the answer when I came out of the master bathroom. Morgan was on the bed naked waiting for me. I dropped my shorts and climbed into bed next to her.

I laid down beside her and quickly moved in for a kiss. We were both warming up, but I was in a particularly horny and frisky mood. I was sure hoping that Morgan was game to play along. She has an amazing body and we've always enjoyed a great sex life. Tonight was a perfect time to take things a step further.

With each kiss, my hand caressed more and more of her luscious body. It did not take long to find my way to her tits. The more we kissed, the more I played. Finally, I whispered in her ear.

"Are you getting wet?"

My hot breath in her ear must have sent her over the edge because she answered with a half moan that seemed to never end.

"Yessssssssss!"

That was enough for me.

"Prove it" I said as I took her hand and slid it down to her crotch. She took her index finger and slipped it between her pussy lips. Then she brought it up to my face to show me that she was indeed getting wet.

As she held her finger up for me to see, I quickly flicked my tongue at it. With a quick lick I got my first taste of Morgan's pussy that night.

"Mmmmm, I love you, but you are not wet yet!"

I kissed her mouth and my tongue intertwined with hers in a deep french kiss. I leaned in and whispered to her.

"Give me more!"

Morgan reached down with her left hand. This time her finger dug deeper as she split her pussy lips. Three times her finger traversed the length of her pussy. She brought her finger up to my face to show me. I could smell her wetness.

I stared at her finger, and again flicked my tongue at it. She stared deeply into my eyes wondering what was next. I whispered to her.

"Let me taste you!"

She asked me how. My instructions were to take the wetness from her pussy and rub it on her nipple. With that, her hand moved to her crotch. This time I could hear her pussy juice. She used her index finger to split her pussy lips. This time she went much deeper, as if pulling honey from her pot.

When she thought her finger was good and wet, she pulled her hand to her chest and wiped the sweetness on her erect nipple. I could feel her melt right then. I immediately wrapped my lips around her tit, sucking her rock hard nipple into my mouth. She tasted so good. Her moan told me she was enjoying this. My tongue darted back and forth, teasing her.

When I finally let go to take a breath, she immediately reached down for more. I watched her finger dig even deeper for more honey. She was getting more aroused each time she flicked her wet finger across her clit.

She wiped her sopping finger on her tit. I licked up every drop. I flicked. I sucked. She moaned. Her hips showed me how horny she was, and how aroused she had become. Her legs opened wider each time she reached for her hot pussy. The harder I sucked on her tits, the more her hips wriggled with electricity.

I kissed her neck and told her it was time to move on. "It's time," I said. "I want you to use two fingers this time."

She immediately moved her left hand to her crotch and I watched as she shoved two fingers into her pussy, splitting her wetness. As her fingers slid deep, she moaned letting me know how good it felt. After about fifteen seconds, she pulled her hand out and moved it to my face to show me. There was only one thing for me to do.

I took both fingers into my mouth and started to suck them. She tasted better than ever, and it was my turn to moan. My cock was now rock hard and I was excited as she was. I sucked the wetness off of her fingers.

Morgan pulled away, and I watched as her hand went right back to her crotch. This time, she got more aggressive, starting to fuck herself. She shoved her fingers deep inside her pussy digging for the wetness that was begging her to come. She moaned. Her hips wiggled to give her more access to go deeper. She pulled out, and showed me her fingers.

Once again, my role was to suck her dry. I could smell her pussy. I could taste her wetness. But this time, I took my tongue and split her fingers, slipping my tongue in between as if I was licking her pussy. She was not sure at first, but decided she needed more. She went straight to her crotch to dig deeper, and fuck herself harder. And, when she pulled out, I sucked more, and licked more. This time, as she was playing with herself I started to suck on her nipples. She paused, her fingers deep inside her shaved pussy. I knew she was close to an orgasm.

As she drew her hand back to my face, I told her to rub her wetness on her tits. She did. She rubbed, She tugged on her nipple. She was in heaven. I sucked it clean.

This time I leaned in and whispered in her ear. "I love you - try three fingers!"

That was all she needed. Her left hand moved to her crotch. I watched intently as she cupped three fingers together and found her wet pussy. She seemed reluctant at first. Was it too much for her?

Slowly, all three fingers penetrated her lips, slipping deeper and deeper inside of her.

"Oh my god what are you doing to me?" she yelled.

She pulled her hand out and shoved it in my mouth. I licked it clean. She shoved it in her pussy. Harder. Deeper. Faster. Then shove it in my mouth. On the fourth cycle, she was fucking herself pretty good, and I squeezed her nipple hard. With that, her body froze. She froze for what seemed like ten seconds. And then she exploded. "Oh God!" she screamed and with that she had a rocking orgasm. Hips convulsing with electricity. Her hand shoving three fingers deep and hitting all of the right buttons. It felt like it wouldn't end.

As she came down from her high, she showed me her fingers. They glistened, and I obliged. I sucked them clean. I moaned. I told her I loved her. I told her that I cherish watching her cum. It was by far the best feeling. We kissed. And this time, I reached down and dipped my finger in her pussy. She flinched, still too high from her orgasm. I licked my finger, and then moved it to her mouth. She hesitated, but then took it in to taste what had me feeling so good.

I reached down again, this time shoving two fingers deep inside of her. She moaned. Her hips moved to give me full access. I licked my fingers dry.

With that, she was ready to move on. She pushed me down on the bed and immediately went for my rock hard dick. She flipped around and climbed on top. Her mouth moved to my cock, as her pussy dropped on top of my face. My tongue split her pussy lips. It had never tasted so good. Her tongue wrapped itself on my cock. She took me deeply into her mouth.

With each stroke of my cock, I shoved my tongue deeper in her pussy. I did everything I could to focus on her, not the sensation of her mouth on my rock hard dick. We worked each other hard. She paused, taking her mouth off of my cock. I think she came again in my mouth.

"Oh god you make me feel so good!" Her hips rocked back and forth on my face. I refused to stop.

With that, I felt her take the head of my dick all the way to the back of her throat. Up and down. Her tongue swirled. It was my turn. I can't remember what I muttered, but my hips raised up from the bed. It was building deep inside of me. She didn't care. She sucked. She licked. And when I exploded, she took it all. It was beyond intense. One of the best orgasms I have had in months.

Morgan just stared at my dick. She grabbed it with her right hand and slowly stroked it. She tried her best to keep it rock hard. I decided to shove a finger in her pussy. She moaned. I moaned. I pressed two fingers deep inside her. She put her lips on my dick. She wriggled her hips. I played with her pussy. She sucked my cock. I licked her deeper. Eventually we would both cum.

Morgan finished by moving on top of me. She took my cock as deep as she could in her pussy. She rode me for what seemed like twenty minutes. She had at least one more orgasm. I shot my third load of the night, this time deep in her pussy.

She collapsed on top of me. She told me she loved me. If only she knew how much I loved her. She's way out of my league. I am the luckiest man alive, and tonight was an amazing confirmation of how much we enjoy each other. The taste of love is special. Mine even more than most!