Fingered in the Dark

Story Info
Freya plays with a vibrator, then gets fingered.
7.1k words
4.67
18.8k
17

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 12/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, Katie told you?"

"Yeah," Freya looked intently at Cyn. "I never knew."

"About me?"

"About either!"

"You didn't think Katie was a lezbo?" Cyn asked in her usual crass way.

"Well... I didn't know..."

"Yeah. She's pretty tight-lipped about... pretty much everything."

"Did you know?" Freya asked.

"Yeah." Cyn paused, thinking. "Well, she never told me... But I knew."

"And you? You're gay?"

"Now, that's something I didn't know!" Cyn replied. "Well, maybe I did know. Deep down." She paused, then continued, "I don't know."

"Did you know Katie was in love with you?"

"Yeah."

Amazed, Freya asked, "And you never said anything?"

"I didn't want to hurt her."

"Were you in love with her?"

Cyn considered this for a few moments. "I think I was. I just didn't know it until she finally confessed her love to me. I really looked at her and she was different. I suddenly saw her differently. Not just as one of my closest friends. I suddenly saw her as... I think I finally saw her in the way that she'd always hoped that I would see her." Cyn paused, again. "And come on! How cute is she?"

"Very cute," Freya agreed.

"And she loves my huge jiggly tits."

Freya smiled. "Who doesn't?"

"And she said that she would do anything and everything I told her to do. Practically my cute, little puppet." Cyn smiled. "How could I say no to that offer?"

"Oh, no! What are you going to do to that poor girl?"

Cyn held her hands up. "Nothing. Nothing." She paused and an evil smile crossed her face. "I will turn her into my little deviant sex slave, of course."

"You're a pig."

"I did tell her that she needed to eat me out every day."

"You're disgusting!" Freya exclaimed, and shook her head.

"Oh, hey, speaking of... I grabbed a gift for you." Cyn handed Freya a brown paper bag.

"For what?"

"For nothing. Just for you," she said kind of cryptically. "Go on."

Freya opened the bag and inside was a rectangular cardboard box.

"Open it," Cyn encouraged.

Quizzically, Freya lifted the box out of the bag and looked at it for a moment. The box had no markings on it at all. Then she opened it.

Inside the box, nestled in pink and white tissue paper, sat a vibrator in a smaller plastic box. It was about an inch in diameter and about six inches long. Laying next to it was a small bottle of lube. Her jaw dropped.

"It's the self-love starter pack," Cyn explains with a giant shit-eating grin on her face.

Freya was still standing there with her mouth hanging open.

Cyn adds, "And if you need any help figuring things out down here," and gently poked Freya's crotch with her index finger, "Just holler. You know, now that I like girls and all."

Stunned, Freya still stood there, not even reacting to the crotch poke.

Cyn winked and turned to leave. "Talk to ya later, sweetie. Have fun!"

Freya quickly closed the box and stuffed it back into the bag. She watched Cyn walk down the driveway. "My two best friends are in a lesbian relationship with each other," she thinks to herself. "Wow! I never saw that coming! Well, Katie I can see, but not Cyn."

Freya's thoughts start to drift to how pretty Cyn is. Katie's cute, no doubt, but Cyn was pretty. Very beautiful face. And she was curvy. Soft. Feminine. She always smelled amazing. Like the barest hint of tropical flowers on a warm breeze. Freya wonders if she had been a lesbian, what type of girl she would be attracted to.

Interrupting her thoughts, her mother touched her shoulder and asked, "Cynthia didn't want to come in?"

"Oh," Freya jumped slightly. "You startled me. No. She was just dropping something off on her way out."

"Okay," her mom said. "I have to run a few errands, do you want to join me?"

"No. I'm kind of tired. I think I'm going to read in bed for a while."

"All right. I won't be too long. And your father's over at Jim's," she smiled. "Watching sports or playing poker or whatever those guys do."

"Okay. I'll probably be asleep by the time you get back."

"Well, then goodnight, honey. I won't be late" Her mom kissed Freya on the forehead and walked out to the car.

Freya watched her drive away, still lost in her thoughts, then turned and walked back into the house.

Ever since sucking Alex's cock, it seemed that Freya was in a perpetual state of semi-arousal and the thought of masturbating with a vibrator rapidly brought her curiosity and her excitement level up. She was going to watch TV this evening, but after her new gift from Cyn, she quickly decided to head upstairs. She was becoming quite eager to try out her new toy.

She certainly wasn't the masturbation pro that Cyn apparently was, but it wasn't exactly virgin territory, so to speak, for her either. She had masturbated many times, but it always entailed just rubbing her clit, playing with her nipples, and barely inserting a finger inside herself. In her room, she held the vibrator looking at it. This was going to be something new, but as turned on as she was at that point, she was more than ready for it.

She quickly got ready for bed. Wearing only the shirt that she had permanently borrowed from Alex, and occasionally made him wear for a day to "renew" his smell in the fabric, Freya hurriedly brushed her teeth, then climbed into bed. The vibrator and lube were waiting for her in the top drawer of her nightstand. She figured she would start with her "old standby" way of just rubbing her nipples and clitoris.

She reached a hand down her flat tummy, lingering for a moment at the thin patch of pubic hair and enjoyed that fleeting moment before the first touch, then slowly probed a finger into the top cleft of her pussy. She was already wet -- she had been wet ever since sucking Alex off, but that first gentle push against her clit started her juices flowing again.

Her left hand reached through the opening of the shirt and started to caress her right breast. Freya knew she wasn't a supermodel, but she knew that she had a pretty face. And her boobs were a close second. She thought her ass was too big, she was a little short, her legs were too long for her body, and she wasn't super fond of her red hair. But her boobs? She felt they were pretty decent.

She was a small C cup, but on her somewhat petite frame, they looked bigger than they were. And firm. There was almost no sag. She knew that would come later in life, but right now, they stood up nice and firm. Without a bra, they swayed a little from side to side, but they certainly weren't flopping around. Her nipples were a little small for the size of her tits, but she thought they were cute. And very sensitive.

Her fingers expertly explored her areolas, also a bit small for her breast size. She lazily circled her nipple a few times with her index finger, then gently brushed the fingernail across the tip of her nipple, shivering at her own touch. As she increased the pressure on her clit, she began lightly pinching her nipple. After a few gentle squeezes, she grasped her nipple between her thumb and middle finger squeezing and pulling it a little, then lightly scraped the fingernail of her index finger across it. Her body trembled.

As she was getting mentally ready for the vibrator, she decided to see if she was physically ready, too. Reaching below her clit, she started to push her middle finger into her pussy. As she reached the second knuckle, she was in as far as she ever had been. She paused, took a small breath, and pushed in further. When she was in as far as she could reach, she exhaled.

It felt so good. She gingerly wiggled her finger around feeling the warmth of her insides. She laid there marveling at this new sensation. She had no idea how warm and soft and silky it felt this deep inside. No wonder guys were always trying to get in there!

Freya slowly pulled her finger out, added her ring finger, and pushed them both in. It felt even better! But she wanted to go deeper. Pulling both fingers out, she clambered for the vibrator.

It was time.

She knew that she wouldn't be needing lube. She held the vibrator in her hand and felt the smoothness of it against her palm. It was thinner than Alex's dick, but maybe just a little longer. She turned the base and it sprung to life in her hand. Freya's left hand found her nipple once more while her right hand brought the vibrator down and between her legs. She spread her thighs slightly and pressed the vibrator against the top of her pussy. Instantly, the vibrations sent intense waves up her spine. She just held it against her clit and continued to pinch her nipple until the waves became more tolerable.

"Wow! This is intense!" she thought.

As the initial surge of pleasure started to subside, she tentatively brought the vibrator closer to her entrance. It slipped through her inner folds and she felt the length of it vibrating against the length of her pussy. When the tip reached its destination, she angled it and slowly started to insert it.

Bigger than her two fingers, she could feel her pussy lips stretch around its girth. It wasn't uncomfortable, but it was definitely a new feeling. She could feel the vibrations running through her pussy and up her belly. As she pushed it in, she could feel vibrating in her bowels. It felt like her entire insides were sloshing around. It proved to be too much for her to bear. Her nipple forgotten between her fingers, she backed the vibrator out. It was just too many sensations all at once.

But she wasn't done.

She simply turned it off, brought it back down to her pussy, and pushed the tip back in. That was better. And besides, Alex's cock didn't vibrate, so who cared? She steadily pressed the vibrator in and sighed when it was in as far as she wanted. She just laid there holding it inside her with one hand and dreamily pinching and flicking her nipple with the other. It felt so good to have something in her like this. She felt like she could have stayed there all night, with her pussy full and just some gentle nipple play to occupy her. But after a few minutes, she could feel the tingling in her nipple and the tingling in her pussy start to meet somewhere in her midsection.

Almost subconsciously, she started to work the silent vibrator in and out of her tight hole. With the wetness of her pussy, there was almost no friction, just a filling and emptying of her vaginal canal. In and out. Full and empty. By far, Freya preferred the full feeling, but the full feeling felt even fuller after the empty feeling. It was a very strange sensation, and difficult to describe, but she loved it. And she would quickly become addicted to it. Addicted to having something inside her. Anything inside her. Vibrator, cock, dildo -- anything. And as it would soon turn out, an addiction to having things pushed inside her from any opening at all.

But right then, it was her cunt. As she methodically pushed it in and pulled it out, she thought about Alex's cock. It was bigger than the vibrator. And rippled with veins. And, of course, the large head. She imagined the feel of his cock sliding in and out of her. Rubbing her insides. Popping out of her, then pushing deep inside her. The ridge around the head pushing and pulling her deepest center.

By now, she was furiously pumping the vibrator in and out and alternatingly pinching both nipples. Back and forth. In and out. Faster and faster. Thinking about Alex's cock. Actually, she was not even thinking about Alex's cock anymore. Just thinking about any cock ramming into her over and over and over. Filling her up, then just as quickly taking that feeling away, then filling her up again.

Her arm started to ache and her pussy was burning, but she could not stop. If the roof had fallen in, she wouldn't have been able to stop. If her parents had walked in, she would have had to finish.

And then she did. She came.

She pushed the vibrator in, clamped her mouth shut, screwed her eyes closed, and came. Over and over. Her entire being convulsed on the bed. Eventually, her body stilled and she reluctantly pulled the vibrator out of her. Freya's arm dropped onto the bed by her side with her hand still clutching her new toy. She felt the damp film of sweat covering her body. Her other hand felt the slick skin of her breasts.

As that hand started to rub her damp tits, her pussy began to tingle again. After a few minutes, she spread her legs again and brought the vibrator to her abused pussy once more. Just as the tip pushed against her inner lips, she stopped.

She had an idea. A strange idea, but her mind wasn't quite working on its "normal" level anymore.

Using both hands, she ever so gently pushed the now dry vibrator against her opening. She was more than wet enough, but it still took a moment or two for it to start to penetrate. When it did, she let out a long sigh mixed with a low groan. When it was all the way in, she twisted it inside her, then pulled it out. Thought for a second, then pushed it back in. She gave it another quick twist and pulled it out, covered in her juices.

She rolled onto her side and with both hands, brought the vibrator to her mouth. She quickly licked her fingers, enjoying the salty tang of her pussy, then placed the tip of the vibrator against her lips. Imagining it was a cock, she slowly pushed it in, her lips tightly wrapped around it. It is still warm from being inside her. It felt like Alex's cock in her mouth, but his cock felt so much better. Soft yet rigid, textured, and much bigger. His cock completely filled her mouth. And there was more of him that she hadn't fit in. Yet. But she would work on that.

Freya felt the blunt end of it press against the back of her throat, but she didn't gag. This was a talent that would become very handy. She had, maybe, half of the vibrator in her mouth. With some care, she tried pushing it further in and found that by tilting her head up a little, she could get another inch or so in. At this point, she felt that she may start to gag, so she backed it out a little, feeling the tip slide out of her throat and back into just her mouth.

Breathing through her nose, Freya gently bit down on the toy lodging it in her mouth. Her hands now free, she brought them down between her spread legs. She quickly found what she was looking for and slid two fingers into her pussy. With the other hand, she started rubbing her clit. Curled up on her side, she imagined that the vibrator was a cock crammed into her mouth and practically down her throat while her fingers were another cock pistoning in and out of her.

It didn't take long at all for her to come again, even harder than the last one. Freya's long fingers popped out of her vagina and her other hand lay limp against her still-throbbing clit, but she held the vibrator in her mouth slowly sucking on it until her jaw ached. Even when she let go with her teeth, it stayed in her mouth where she could feel it against her tongue.

As she started to doze off, the vibrator finally fell from her mouth. She frowned and murmured in her sleep, aimlessly clutching with one hand. Finally, her thumb found its way into her mouth and she started sucking on it, a habit that she had given up many years ago. As she sucked, the lines on her face smoothed out and the faint ghost of a smile lit her lips.

Freya woke up a few hours later and recalled a very vivid dream. She rarely could recall her dreams, but when she did, they were always extremely vivid and felt very real.

In her dream, she was sucking a huge cock. It felt warm and firm in her mouth. And it was unnaturally big. It was gigantic. She could barely fit her lips around the fat head of it and once she did, the entire head filled her mouth. As she sucked it in, she could feel every ripple of the shaft graze the inside of her mouth. She kept sucking it in and the enormous head pushed against her throat. It was lodged there for a moment and then Freya gave a massive gulp, and it slipped down into her throat curving as it went. She continued to suck and could feel her neck bulge grotesquely as the cockhead forced its way further into her.

Freya felt no pain or discomfort in her dream as the monster cock kept up the slow crawl down her throat. Then she felt it grow even bigger inside of her. It started to pulse, pouring an endless stream of cum into Freya. She was helpless. It was so far inside her that the cum just splashed straight into her stomach. It seemed like gallons of it, but she never felt full. She never wanted it to stop.

Awake, she laid there still on her side, still sucking her thumb, replaying the dream in her head. Especially the ending.

As good as the vibrator had felt inside her, Freya wanted Alex's dick inside her instead.

She needs his cock in her. Deep in her. In her mouth. In her pussy. Anywhere. It didn't matter. She just needed him deep inside her. She needed it more than anything.

Unknown to her, this is how an addiction starts.

Freya was going to get his cock inside her. Any way that she could.

The next day, Freya called Alex. "Hey, Alex, my parents are staying home tonight," Freya said over the phone.

"Yeah, same here," Alex answered. "So, what do you want to do?"

Disappointed, Freya suggested, "We can go to a movie."

Also a little dispirited, Alex said, "Yeah. Sure."

Freya knew that he had been hoping for some more "fooling around" this evening after the blowjob she had given him last weekend. In fact, Freya, herself, was hoping for some time alone with Alex because after her experiments with the vibrator that Cyn had given her, she desperately needed some dick, to put it bluntly.

She smiled hearing the tinge of gloom in his voice. She smiled because her mind was already formulating a plan. A great plan. "We can try that theater with the huge reclining seats over by the highway. Cyn and Katie told me that they are super comfy."

"Sure. I'll pick you up at about 6:00," Alex replied, resigned to just a movie and popcorn kind of night.

"Great. See you then. Love you."

"Love you, too, Frey."

6:00 gave her plenty of time.

She grabbed a quick bite, took a shower, brushed her teeth, dried her hair, put on her usual small -- but tastefully applied -- amount of makeup, and started to get dressed. She put on a sheer bra that ever so slightly pushed her young, round boobs up and out and allowed her erect nipples to show through the fabric. She was dressing to kill tonight.

She chose a faux silk blouse that flowed, but also clung in just the right places. Namely her tits. And she had a new denim skirt that fell to just above her knees. The skirt, according to Cyn, showed off her ass perfectly. "That fuckin' thing cups your ass cheeks like a second skin," were her exact words. Alex was going to flip when he saw her.

But none of this was anywhere near the main attraction.

The main attraction at tonight's movie was what she wasn't going to wear. Panties. She pulled the skirt up her long legs and over her bare hips. She could feel the coarse fabric against her ass cheeks and felt so naughty. She started to feel the familiar tingling in her vagina that meant her juices were going to start flowing. She had to get her mind off of how it felt to be going out pantyless -- equal parts indecently obscene and rapturously free -- or she wouldn't be able to make it to the movie. She would attack Alex in the driveway when he picked her up!

Finally, she put on sneakers -- why not be comfortable? -- and a cute belt then checked her hair and makeup one last time and went downstairs.

Her parents were in the den, so she popped in to say bye.

"You look nice," her mom commented.

"Thanks. We're going to a movie."

"What one?" her dad asked.

"Oh, we don't know. We'll decide when we get there. It's that theater with the big seats."

"I heard that was great," her dad said, going back to his newspaper. "Well, have fun."

12