Fingered in the Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't wait up!" Freya turned and went into the kitchen to wait.

It was almost 6:00 when Alex rang the doorbell. She practically ran to the door.

"Wow, you look amazing!" he told her.

"Oh. Thanks." Freya tried to downplay her looks with her body language. "Ready?"

"Yeah. Let's go."

About thirty minutes later, they were in the theater lobby looking at movie options.

"I heard this was really good," Alex pointed to a poster.

"Eh...," Freya said, noncommittally. "I think I want to see this one."

"I heard it was terrible."

"We can crack jokes the whole time. It'll be fun," Freya said in an almost whiny voice. To herself, she thought, "Don't mess up my plan, Alex. We have to go to the movie that no one will be in."

Alex looked at her and she did her best to bat her eyelashes at him. He caved in. "Fine. But next time, I get to choose."

"Of course," Freya breathed a sigh of relief.

They grabbed a couple of sodas and went into the darkened theater.

"Hey, let's sit in the back. It'll be like our own private showing," Freya said, pulling his arm. They grabbed seats in the back of the empty theater and sat down. Previews were playing on the screen, so they chatted a little and when the feature movie was about to start, they settled back into their individual recliners.

Alex leaned towards her and said, "These seats are really comfortable."

"Yeah," Freya replied, then after Alex had settled back into his, she leaned over to him and said, "But I feel too far away from you." Freya looked into Alex's eyes in the darkness. "Can I join you?"

"I don't think there's enough room for two people."

"Ugh. So dense," she thought.

"I could sit on your lap?" Freya suggested. "That is, if you don't mind..."

Alex didn't mind. He didn't mind at all. "Sure!"

Freya got up, made a little production of straightening her outfit, but was really just hoping that the profile of her tits and nipples against the brightly lit movie screen would attract Alex's attention. When she sat down on his lap, she found out that it had definitely gotten his attention!

"Oh. Sorry," Alex mumbled, embarrassed, and tried to adjust himself under her ass.

She put an arm around his neck and whispered in his ear, "Is that for me?"

"Of course!" he whispered back and Freya kissed him deeply. Their tongues searching each other, entwined in their own tiny lover's embrace. When they finally broke the kiss, Freya turned to the screen and pretended to watch the movie. A few minutes later she took his hand in hers and held it on her lap. And then a few minutes after that, she nonchalantly let his hand go, so it just layed there on her denim-covered upper thigh.

Ever the gentleman, Alex wasn't sure what to do with his hand. He was horny -- any red-blooded 20-year-old would be with Freya perched on their lap! -- and wanted to touch her bare skin, but didn't want to be too forward. But then he thought, matter-of-factly, "You know, she did suck my dick. I think it would be fine to touch her leg." So, he placed his hand on her thigh just where her skirt stopped.

"Oh!" Freya pretended to jump, but was really just rubbing her ass on his dick, and grabbed his hand at the same time pulling it a little further up her thigh. "You startled me."

"Sorry," Alex said and tried to pull his hand away, but Freya held it firmly.

He looked up at her and she was smiling. He smiled back. She removed her hand and Alex decided to push his luck and moved his hand just under her skirt. Freya's smile widened. She even tugged the hem of her skirt a little to give him better access.

Alex couldn't believe she was being so bold. This was not like her. Well, prior to the blow job, it wouldn't have been like her. Now, he wasn't too sure what to think. He had rubbed her over her panties before, but he had always had to just about beg her to let him do it. Now, she was practically begging him to rub her!

And he was more than happy to oblige.

He worked his hand further up and between her velvety thighs while she spread them a little for him. He was almost there. His fingertips could feel her heat radiating from between her legs. She wiggled her ass a teeny bit and her legs fell open another inch or so and the tips of his fingers made contact with her and he froze.

There were no panties!

He was touching her pussy lips! Her bare pussy!

Her hot, wet pussy.

His mind swam. After a few months of dating, plenty of kissing, fondling her tits, some dry humping, there were a couple of times -- and it took a lot of sweet talk to get there -- that he was able to rub her pussy over her panties, and one incredible blowjob last weekend, but right now, Alex was finally at the entrance to her most intimate of places!

And the slight rocking of her hips was urging him to go further!

Alex looked up at her to be sure. She was smiling so wide that her teeth practically glowed in the dim light of the empty theater. Her eyes shined and she gave him a slight nod.

He took in a shuddering breath and pushed his fingers another half-inch. She was so soaked that they just slid right between her pussy lips, sandwiched between her barely spread legs.

Now, it was her turn to shudder.

His fingers were barely in her and she could feel his cock pushing against her ass. She leaned towards him and the side of her breast brushed his cheek. He licked the shirt-covered tit in front of him. Freya looked down and gave him a tiny, incredibly cute giggle. He growled and teasingly tried to bite her on the nipple. She giggled again then positioned an arm on the back of Alex's seat pushing her breast square into his lips. They immediately find her hard nipple and start kissing and nuzzling her through the thin material of her shirt and the even thinner material of her sheer bra. She sighed.

Freya looked down at his face desperately trying to latch onto her nipple, realizing that with one arm around her waist and his other hand wedged in her pussy, he would need a little assistance. She tried to unbutton the top of her shirt, but in her haste actually pulled a little too hard causing a button to pop off. They both heard it skitter across the floor. Freya didn't care. She was able to unbutton the next one and now her tits were exposed.

Well, almost.

She pulled her bra up and both of her tits sprang forth. Freed from their confines, they jiggled slightly and Alex could now easily clasp a nipple between his lips. Freya wrapped her fingers under her breast, lifted it slightly, and gave it a little squeeze, pushing her nipple further into his mouth.

He sucked her nipple and Freya felt a jolt run through her body. She moaned with heightening passion.

The minor struggle with her shirt had caused her to slouch down more on Alex's lap and caused her skirt to slide a little further up her thighs. She could now spread her legs a couple of inches wider and Alex was now able to push two fingers further into her.

Freya felt a bigger jolt run through her and cooed into the hair on the top of his head.

Alex was probing her pussy with two fingers when his thumb brushed against her clit. She wrapped an arm around his head and mashed his face against her tit and moaned. He rubbed it again with his thumb and she moaned again. He was able to grab the nipple that had pulled away from his mouth when she grabbed the back of his head into his mouth again. As he continued massaging her clit and methodically sucking on her nipple, she just sat on his lap and whimpered helplessly.

Rubbing with his thumb and pushing two fingers into her, she started lightly bucking her hips against his hand. This, of course, caused her ass to rub the rock hard dick trapped in his pants. But it felt incredibly intense to Alex. He only wished his cock was where his fingers were.

He started to imagine what it would be like sliding his cock in and out of her pussy as she continued rubbing her ass against him. He started to push his fingers further into her and imagined that it was his cock pushing into her wet folds. He imagined feeling the slippery walls of her cunt slide along the length of his hot cock. Feeling her pussy surrounding his cockhead. Feeling her enveloping him in her soft, wet heat. The walls inside her pressing and pulsing along the shaft of his dick. Feeling the head pop in and out of her depths.

Alex was really pumping her with his fingers, now, and she was bucking like a wild animal. He squeezed her hips with his left arm and pushed the fingers of his right hand further into her and gave her nipple a little extra pull with his teeth and that was enough for Freya. She pivoted her hips causing his fingers to drive another half-inch into her and his thumb to press against her clit and she came.

She squeezed his face against her breast so hard that it hurt Alex's nose, not that he minded. He could feel her cunt contracting around his fingers, and once again dreamed that it was his cock she was squeezing. She let out a long, low, "Mmmmm," as pussy juice flowed out of her, coating much of Alex's hand.

She held that pose, frozen in place, for almost a full thirty seconds. Gradually, Alex felt her pussy start to relax around his fingers, trailing down to a few weak, sporadic pulses. Her surprisingly strong arms wrapped around his head loosened. And at last, he felt her entire body relax as she slumped in his arms.

"That was amazing," Freya murmured, her arms still loosely draped around Alex's neck.

It seemed like she wasn't even talking to Alex, merely verbalizing her thoughts out loud, but Alex responded. "Yes, it was." He slowly slid his hand from between her legs. Freya took his hand in hers and lifted it up. She looked at his fingers, glistening in the dim light of the theater, then looked into his eyes reflecting back at her in the darkness.

Without breaking eye contact, she started to lovingly suck each finger into her mouth tasting the juices on his fingers while Alex watched in awe. She could feel his cock pulse under her ass and she gave a little wiggle and was rewarded with a low groan from her boyfriend.

After she licked his fingers clean, still holding his hand up, she asked him, "Do you want a taste?"

"Yes!"

In an evening full of surprises, she surprised him yet again when she leaned forward, pressed her lips to his, and rather aggressively shoved her tongue into his mouth. He could taste her on her lips and in her mouth and it was like nothing he'd ever tasted before. They kissed for a long time, each one savoring the feeling of the other's lips and tongue against their own. Each one reveling in the taste of Freya's pussy.

As the taste started to fade from their mouths, Freya pulled her head back just enough to coyly ask him, "Can you do it, again?" She wiggled on his lap. "It felt so good. Will you finger me again?"

Alex smiled. "My pleasure," as he slipped his hand back under her skirt. His fingers quickly found her pussy and he started rubbing her clit just as before. Freya muttered something he didn't catch and laid her head on his chest. She closed her eyes and spread her legs a little more.

After rubbing her clit for a minute or two, he moved his hand a little lower and started playing with her outer folds. If she was wet before, and she was, she was absolutely dripping now. His fingers slipped on the soft flesh of her pussy, trying to find her entrance again. She slid her ass a little further across his lap and spread her legs even wider.

Alex quickly looked around to make sure they were still alone in the theater. They were. He then looked down at Freya almost lying flat across his lap, now. He could smell her. It was strong and pungent. And utterly intoxicating. His fingers continued to play with her pussy while watching her smile with her eyes lightly closed. She has such a beautiful face. He took a moment to admire her beauty. And that's not just because she had her ass pressed against his cock while he had his hand in her crotch. He had always found her stunning.

Every time he looked at her, she seemed even more striking than the time before.

His probing fingers found her hole again, and he started to push his index finger into her once more. He watched her eyebrows lift and her chest rise as she took a deep breath pushing her still bare breasts upwards. Her tits were spectacular. Perfectly round and firm. They stood up off her chest with the perkiness that only came with youth. Her tiny nipples were rock-hard pointing up at him. She had crept far enough down his lap, by this time, that he couldn't reach them with his mouth. And with one hand occupied and the other trapped beneath her, he reluctantly moved his focus away from her tits and back to her pussy.

Sliding his finger in and out of her, he could hear a soft, wet squishing sound coming from under her skirt. Again, he dreamt that it was his cock causing that sound. Sliding in and out of her. His balls ached under her body, not from her weight pressing on his lap, but from the built up sexual pressure. Oh, how he wished he and Freya were somewhere else and that he could just fuck her. He desperately wanted to push her skirt up, pull her legs apart, and start pounding his dick into her. His thoughts were so intense that he felt like he was about to come in his pants.

Just then, her ass shifted in his lap again, and she spread her legs even further. Now, one was hanging off his lap with a foot on the theater floor, and the other was draped over the armrest next to him. Her skirt had risen so much that Alex could just see the barest edges of her pussy lips. He craned his neck a bit to the side and watched his finger sliding in and out of her. He moaned to himself and, again, almost came in his pants.

With her legs this far apart, he could easily maneuver another finger into her pussy. She moaned. Now, he was pistoning two fingers in and out of her. He quickly pushed in a third, but she winced and let out a small yelp, so he returned to just two.

The sounds coming from her cunt were even louder now. And wetter. The smell was exhilarating. The air was electric and heavy with her scent.

He kept pumping his fingers into her, deeper and deeper. She was panting and moaning in his arms. His cock throbbed under her. Then, just as suddenly as before, she went rigid. Her legs shot out straight and her eyes squeezed shut. Alex shoved his fingers as far as he could into her and felt the spasms deep inside.

For Freya, this orgasm was shorter, but no less intense. It was over quickly.

Lying on Alex's lap, her head lolling against an armrest with one leg hanging over the other, she was suddenly overcome with lust for Alex's cock. Her only thought was to replace the fingers she could still feel inside her with his dick.

And just then, he pulled his fingers out of her pussy with a soft, wet slurping sound and she whimpered.

She looked up at him with a half-hearted pout, then suddenly her face lit up. She bolted upright, sitting on one of his legs, reached down, and started to tug at the button on his pants.

She leaned towards him so that their noses touched and said, "Let's get this bad boy out of here and into me!"

Surprised, Alex whispered, "Hey! Hey!" and looked around quickly. "We can't do that."

Freya stopped and looked at him, his face lit up by the glow of the screen. Her face was shrouded in shadow, but Alex knew she was pouting for real, this time.

"Sorry. I'd love to -- you know that! But what happens if someone comes in? That's not exactly something we could easily hide."

"But I want your dick in me!" Freya demanded, a little too loudly.

"Shh," Alex whispered. Then continued, "I want that, too. More than you know. But not here. We could get into a lot of trouble."

Ignoring him, Freya unbuttoned the top of his pants. "Then let me suck you."

"Freya!" Alex grabbed her wrist. "I'm serious."

They stared at each other for a moment. Then, in a low voice using slow, measured words, Freya leaned in again and said, "I. Want. Your. Dick." She continued staring at him, unblinking. "Now."

"We can't."

She didn't move. Her face was less than an inch from his. In the dim light, he could see what looked like fury in her eyes. He was suddenly a little frightened by her. But then her face softened. She took a deep breath and sighed. She pulled her bra back down and buttoned what was left of her shirt. Then silently curled up in his lap and lowered her head to his chest.

After a few minutes, Alex quietly asked her, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah... I'm sorry. You just turned me on so much."

"You turned me on!" Alex said. "I almost came in my pants." Then added, "Twice!"

She turned her head to look up at him and smiled weakly. "I came in my skirt," she replied. "Twice."

He smiled back at her. "I know. It was awesome."

"It sure was," Freya said and laid her head back down on his chest listening to his heartbeat. "Too bad you're such a party pooper."

"Frey, I --," he began, but she cut him off.

"No. You're right... As usual," she conceded. "If someone had come in, we wouldn't have been able to just pretend we were innocently watching the movie."

After a long pause, she continued, "And I don't want our first time to be rushed in a public theater with a stupid movie playing in the background."

Another pause. Alex knew that she wasn't done, so he said nothing and gave her the time she needed.

"And I don't want it to be in a parking lot in the back seat of your car, either."

He smiled at her. "I know. And that was the real reason that I stopped you. Our first time is something that we will remember for the rest of our lives, Frey."

A tiny tear slipped from one eye. "Sometimes I think that I don't deserve you, Alex."

"You deserve everything, Freya. I don't deserve you."

Curled up in his lap, held snugly in his arms, Freya had never felt so loved.

But she also felt a little scared.

She didn't know what had happened, but she had suddenly, desperately needed sex. And even worse, when Alex denied her -- and she knew he was right, of course -- but when he had said no, she practically went into a rage. She blindly needed his cock inside her. And if she was to be honest with herself, for a few moments, she was willing to do absolutely anything to get it. Anything. Even though it was only a couple of short seconds, that overpowering feeling of helplessness at the hands of her passionate desire still frightened her.

A lot.

Although she still felt like she needed a dick in her, the feeling wasn't as urgent as before. Now, she only felt like she would do almost anything instead of absolutely anything for cock. She had never felt such a strong need for anything before.

She had also never felt such blind rage before.

"I'll feel differently in the morning," she tried to assure herself.

But she wouldn't.

12