Fingernails

Story Info
She teases him with her fingernails.
1.2k words
4.46
4.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She unbuttoned the fly on my boxers before putting her hand inside and pulling my rapidly hardening cock out. A couple of pulls on it brought it up to full staff.

"Mm very nice." she purred as I watched in awe. She then leaned down and kissed the tip a couple of times and I thought I had hit the jackpot and hoped she would go lower with his mouth and suck me off.

It wasn't to be though. Instead of giving me a blow job she sat back up and started tracing the length of my penis with her fingers. The gentle touch of her fingers was just enough to keep me rock hard in anticipation. She then gave my shaft a couple of squeezes forcing a few globs of precum out of the tip. She then smeared it across the whole crown of my penis so that it glistened.

She gave me a sexy grin before pulling out her next trick. She held her hand up showing me her long bright red fingernails before starting to trace my cock up and down with them. It felt oddly kinky feeling her fingernails scraping up and down my cock. Again, the sensation was enough to keep me rock hard. After a few minutes of tracing my shaft with her fingernails she moved up and did the same thing to the head.

After several minutes of this I was rock hard, and my penis was starting to pulse under her touch. I couldn't help but start to moan and growl in pleasure under her teasing. She smirked at me and said, "I guess somebody is enjoying this." All I could do is give another moan and slight nod as my penis gave another throb. She then gave my penis another couple of squeezes forcing more precum out of the tip. This brought another load moan out of me.

That moan brought another sexy smirk to her face. "You know we can't have you moaning like this. The wall here are thin and we don't need the neighbors wondering what we're up to here."

"I can't help it. I've never been teased like this it feels so good." I panted.

She gave me another sly grin as she said, "Well we need to put a stop to it. We can't have the neighbors knowing you're finding your tease and denial fetish." She then slowly slid down her shorts and I got a good eye full of the white string bikini panties she had on. My penis gave another throb as she then slid her panties off and I got a great view of her pussy. I was disappointed as she pulled her shorts back on before picking up her panties and turning back to me.

Holding her panties up in front of me she said, "These will help keep you quiet. Open up." I was much too aroused to resist at this point, so I opened my mouth, and she stuffed her panties in. "Good boy. That will keep the neighbors from knowing what a kinky boy you are. Now let's get back to work on this." She then went back to tracing and squeezing my penis. She alternated between using her fingers and fingernails to trace my and tracing my shaft and crown of my penis.

I moaned into the panties stuffed in my mouth as my cock and balls began to ache under her continued teasing. I pressed my back harder into the sofa I was sitting on in an effort not to squirm under her touch. She eyed my penis with glee as it pulsed and another drop of precum forced its way out. Not through teasing me she lowered her head and opened her mouth and licked the drop of precum off the tip of my penis. She then ran her tongue over the whole tip of my penis very slowly. I gave up any pretense of trying to hide my hyper aroused state and began to squirm as she licked the head of my penis.

When I squirmed, she looked up and gave me a playful grin and said, "I guess someone is quite worked up."

I uttered a muffled "Uh huh." through the panties in my mouth and nodded.

"Well, we better leave this alone, so it doesn't burst then." she said before gingerly pushing my penis back inside my boxers and buttoning the fly.

I was shocked and pulled the panties out of my mouth before saying, "Aw come on you can't leave me like this."

"Your mouth says no, but your penis is saying yes." she said coyly as she eyed my penis making a massive tent in my boxers.

"Come on I'm aching here." I pleaded.

"Maybe when we get back later if you're a good boy." she said.

I knew at that point the best thing to do was to go along with her plan and she would make it worth my while in the long run, so I agreed. She eyed my tented boxers again before saying, "We do have a problem though. We can't have you out in public with that massive hardon showing. We don't want everyone to know you're a horny boy."

She urged me to follow her, and I did as we went into her bedroom, and she began to dig around in her dresser. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Trying to find a pair of panties that will contain you, so everyone won't know what a horny boy you are." she said without turning around and continuing to dig in her dresser.

"What?! No way I can't wear panties!" I exclaimed.

"Oh, sure you can. I just got to find the right pair. Most of my panties are too low cut to fit your penis especially when it's so hard." she said in an amused tone. "Ah here they are." she said before turning to show me what she found. She was holding a pair of powder blue silky high cut 90's style panties with a thick lace waistband.

"Ok big boy drop those boxers." she said before I could even react. Again, figuring the best thing to do was to go along I slowly dropped my boxers. The then dropped to her knees and held the panties up and beckoned me to step in. I did and she slowly pulled the panties up my legs with a sly satisfied look on her face. As she got the panties up around my waist my penis maintained its full erection as it pressed against the stretchy silk. The panties were high enough to contain my full staff erection, but it was close with the tip of my penis pushing into the bottom of the about 1-inch-thick waistband of the panties.

She eyed my erection pressing against the panties and said, "There that's better. Nobody will ever know you're a tease fanatic." Then before I could argue she reached out and gave my erection a long firm stroke. I don't know how I didn't lose my load right then and there as my knees buckled and I gave a loud moan.

"Naughty naughty I thought we didn't want the neighbors knowing how kinky you are." she said slyly. She then grabbed my clothes and told me to get dressed. As I was about to zip up my jeans, she used her fingernail to trace my hardon one last time. As we walked out the front door, I tried to ignore the throbbing weight in the front of my pants.