Mature BBW Fetish Deep Throat

Story Info
Mature BBW Throats a Huge Cock While getting Toes Sucked.
2.3k words
4.11
5.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrstanley
mrstanley
306 Followers

Most of my stories contain fetish sex. Toe sucking, piercings, ass licking, fisting etc. If you don't like Mature Kinky Amazon BBWs don't bother reading. If you do leave a comment. This story is loosely inspired by my Mature BBW wife Bonita.

Mature Kinky BBW Lois meets Buff Man with a Enormous Penis

My name is Lois. I am a blond haired, blue eyed, fifty-year old BBW with a 50-38-46 figure. I lift weights, so my big body is well toned. My thick curved smoothly shaven figure is 6 feet tall and tips the scales at 200 pounds. My considerable attractive hands and prominent beautiful feet are much larger than most women's. I wear a size 18 dress and a 11W shoe. My clitoris is enormous and over an inch long while flaccid.

I recently met Alexander on line. According to his profile he is thirty- five years old with sandy blond hair and green eyes. His weight is 240 with a height of 6-1.

We did a video chat and did some masturbation as we talked dirty with each other. His penis is massive in both length and girth. I would estimate he is about 9 inches in length with a circumference equal to my large wrist. When he had an orgasm as we chatted the vast amount of semen that exploded out of his enormous dick made me want to see him in the flesh.

We arrange to meet at my house for coffee. Of course, I have plans for that big dick of his. I adorn my face with bright red lipstick, light blue eye shadow and large hooped ear rings. My smoothly succulent shapely body is barely covered in an extremely tight short silk red dress. I forego a bra and my DD cup tits hang down obscenely and display tons of cleavage. I adorn my pierced pencil eraser sized nipples with thick golden captive rings. My sizeable attractive feet are garnished in minimalist high heeled thong sandals. I fasten a large gold ring to my pierced clitoris. My silken red thong panties are crotch-less.

Our First Date (From Lois's Point of View)

I jump nervously with a start as the doorbell rings. It is Alex -- I have been waiting for him to arrive. I am extremely nervous about meeting him. My heart races and I am light-headed as I open the door and see him. He is taller than I realized. He looks like a Greek God. He is dressed in tight jeans, a silk short- sleeve shirt and athletic shoes. My pussy is wet with anticipation.

"Hello Alex. You look very nice." I say as I hug him.

We disengage briefly as we size each other up. His hungry eyes lock onto my huge breasts. I watch his gaze as his eyes survey my hips, legs and my lovely displayed feet. He licks his lips and watches my reaction for several seconds before he responds to my greeting.

"Lois you are beautiful. You look good enough to eat!"

"I certainly plan on feeding you. I am also a meat eater." I say with a smirk.

Without another word he grabs me in a strong embrace and kisses me passionately. I seize him and shove my tits against his chest as I swallow his tongue. Our wet mouths mash into each other's lips as our tongues clutch in a sloppy saliva orgy. I angle my hips away from his crotch as my hand slides into his trousers. My fingers barely encircle his massive veined girth. I gently jerk his rigid erection in a shallow deliberate stroke.

"That is a massive cock you have!"

"Finger-fuck my pussy!" I scream as I break my grip on his steely erection.

His strong hand glides underneath my dress.

"Crotchless panties! You nasty slut." He remarks as he probes my sopping wet pussy with one digit before adding more fingers. Our French kiss resumes as we explore each other's dimensions and arousal. Alex fucks my slippery vast voluminous cunt with four fingers as I caress his length.

We mutually break our kiss.

"I want to suck your big penis." I say as I release my grip on his big meaty cock.

"Let's get our clothes off so we can make that happen." He softly replies as we dis-engage from each other.

We swiftly pull and force our clothing off of one another. Now we are entirely nude except for my high heel thong sandals.

Alex's physique is awe-inspiring. His entire body is chiseled with marble like muscle. His skin is well tanned and entirely hairless. His most impressive feature however is his powerful heavily veined penis. It is nearly as wide as my wrist with angry profuse veins. His pointy glans resembles a shiny mis-shaped plumb. His heavy testicles hang very low in his scrotal sack.

"Smooth hairless pussy! You nasty girl."

"I don't like a hairy cunt. Even my ass hole is shaved." I reply.

"Your body is amazing Lois. I love the rings through your big tits and your clit. I can't wait to eat your amazing appealing pussy. Your clitoris is enormous."

We fondle each other's bodies with our hands. I smile at his erection as my hand surveys it.

"You have an awesome dick, Alex." I say as I jerk it slowly with one hand and fondle is low hanging bulky testicles with the other.

"I adore your huge tits, wide hips and your wide succulent ass." He responds as he pulls lightly on the gold captive rings that pierce my aroused nipples.

I breathe rapidly as the sensation of my aroused breasts course through my body. My pussy is wet with anticipation. He releases his hold on my pierced tits.

"Take me to the bedroom. I want you to eat me!" I growl with gritted teeth as I release his big cock.

"Take off your fucking sandals! I want to eat you out on the bed." He growls.

"No. The sandals stay on. You will lick them as you suck my toes!" I reply.

"I would love to suck your toes. I will tongue every inch of you!" He retorts.

My high heel sandals click on the floor as my toes spread apart as I run into my bedroom. Alex dashes behind me. I look over my shoulder and see his impressive stiff erection wobble obscenely as he races toward me. I position my body in front of my king size bed and twist around and land on my back.

Alex lunges toward me and grasps me by the ankles with his powerful hands. He spreads my legs widely apart and pushes one leg on my shoulder as I push the other foot toward his face. My vulnerable exposed genitals and anus are entirely accessible for his view.

"Suck my toes and lick my sandals!" I command.

Alex grasps my left foot and admires my sculpted red toes. I spread apart and splay my toes widely for his mouth. He gently swallows my little toe and sucks it as he watches my expression. I finger myself as Alex sucks on all the toes on my foot. My clit becomes erect as his mouth stimulates my sensitive tasty toes.

"Eat my pussy!" I say as I frown at him.

He suddenly shoves three of his thick fingers into my cavernous drenched vagina. His long rigid tongue avoids my aroused stiff clitoris and probes my well used ass hole.

"What are you doing? That is not my pussy!" I growl with pleasure.

He penetrates my sphincter with the tip of his tongue and stimulates the edges of my hungry anus. The sensation is beyond description. I drive my ass onto his wet slippery mouth. After a few moments of extreme anilingus I push his head to the side.

"Now eat my pussy!"

He attacks my ravenous clitoris with his mouth. He flicks his tongue on my glans and sucks hard on the tip. Alex adds another finger into my pussy and puts most of his giant hand inside my wet pink canal.

"That feels amazing! Put your whole hand in me! Fist me." I yell in gratification.

He tugs gently on the captive ring with the fingers of his free hand. The sensation of his tongue vibrating on the tip of my glans is like a current of intense pleasure that surges through my entire body. My breathing is rapid and I pant with elation and ecstasy. My legs spasm, my body shudders, I grip his head roughly with my hands and I splay my toes apart in delight.

"Don't stop you bastard! Fuck me with your hand! Eat me!"

I convulse and shake in a full body orgasm. I grunt and gasp as I clutch his head like a vise. He sucks my entire fat inch and a half clitoris tenderly with his wet lips. Alex suckles on my clit with his mouth as my orgasm hits a crescendo.

Part 2 ( From Alex's Point of View)

I stand up and present Lois with my immense erection. She sits up and rapidly inhales most of my mammoth girthy penis.

"Suck my big cock, Lois. That feels amazing. All the way down like a good girl." I command.

Lois's predatory blue eyes look at me in wonder. She spits out my cock and regards it. She scans it with her eyes and licks my glans with her wide wet tongue. Lois swallows the tip and sucks it with force and lightly scratches my low hanging balls with the tips of her finger nails.

"You are teasing me. Stop messing around and deep throat me!" I remark.

"Yes master." Lois responds unswallowing my cock as she smiles at me.

She swiftly lunges her head forward and gulps my massive girth to my balls in a single guzzle. Lois's lips clinch the base of my erection. She uses one hand to encircle my ball sack. She squeezes and stretches my ball sack as she tickles my sensitive testicles with her fingernails of her other hand.

"My goodness. You are killing me! The sensation is driving me crazy! " I squeal.

Lois holds her impaled mouth and throat on my steely veined python for several moments. Her throat muscles massage the glans of my penis and slowly drain my small deposits of pre- cum. Her eyes bulge as she unswallows my cock until only the glans is in her wet mouth. She releases my testicles from her grip and concentrates on sucking me off.

"In your throat big girl! I know you are hungry. Deep throat me some more." I order.

She opens her eyes and gazes at my face. Lois slowly swallows my thick pulsing length hands-free. She ingests me a centimeter at a time until her throat again consumes my entire rod. She fervently clutches my length in her muscular slick esophagus. Her eyes bulge out as my pulsing penis burrows in her slick slimy throat. Lois's mouth resembles a snake that has unhinged its jaws to engulf bulky prey.

After a few moments of her amazing deep throat massage, she bobs her head and engulfs me in rapid deep swallows. Her head is a blur as she devours me from glans to my balls on each deep throat swallow. I grasp her head tightly and pump my length into her throat matching her bobs.

I tap her on the head to signal her to pause for a moment. I release her and Lois comes up for air.

"Lois, I want you to hang your head off the bed so I can throat fuck you."

"OK. That sounds hot. On one condition." She remarks.

"What is your condition?" I ask.

"I fuck you in the ass while I suck you." Lois says with a grin.

"Fuck me with what?" I probe.

"This dildo." She says as she holds up a large dildo about the same length as my cock.

"I have never had anything that large in my ass. Promise to go slow." I respond.

Lois puts a hair tie on her hair before she hangs her pretty head off of the edge of the bed. I position my legs on each side of her head. My hips are exactly level with her head. She places the large dildo and tube of lube on a nearby nightstand.

"Are you ready to be throat fucked?" I ask her.

"Yes, I am. Stop talking and put that monster in my mouth." She replies.

I steady my length with my hand and slap her forehead with the tip of my hard stiff cock. Lois places her hands on my hips for leverage. She tilts her head back and opens her enormous oral cavern. I place my bloated rigid erection near her ravenous gluttonous throat. She devours my entire length in a single bound. One of her hands fondles my testicles as I thrust in and out of her slippery sleek throat. Lois clenches down with her esophagus with each of my down- strokes. With her free hand she thrusts about six thick inches of the lubed dildo in my ass hole. I relax and adjust to the sensation. After several more minutes of her acrobatic deep throat fellatio, she shoves all nine ponderous inches in my loosened wet anus.

As I throat fuck Lois, she pushes her pretty feet near my face. I admire her spectacular feet as she swallows my immense erection. She teases me by splaying her toes apart in her sandals as she engulfs my entire length in her throat.

The sensations of her extreme fellatio on my turgid python and her sodomizing of my anus are extremely gratifying. With little warning I have a tremendous orgasm. I violently shit all nine inches of the dildo out of my ass as I cum. My penis spurts huge volumes of thick hot semen down Lois's deep throat. She locks her lips around the base of my cock and ingests every drop of my load.

She spits out my cock. "How did I do Alex?"

"I think I am in love Lois."

The lovers embrace in a kiss and fall asleep in each other's arms.

The End

mrstanley
mrstanley
306 Followers