Finish the Puzzle or you Can't Cum

Story Info
Amy isn't allowed to orgasm unless she completes a puzzle.
920 words
4.05
12.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whodatty
whodatty
64 Followers

(all characters are over 18 years old)

You shudder as the cold lube hits your asshole and then again as I press your Hush into you. Your tight sphincter stretching to accommodate the remote controlled butt plug as it sinks into you.

I sit in my chair as you stand up in front of me naked, except for a micro mini skirt that doesn't reach past the cheeks of your ass. I nonchalantly pick up a box containing a 500 piece puzzle, open it, and scatter the pieces all across the floor.

"On your knees, crawl around, pick up the pieces, and if by some miracle you're smart enough to finish the puzzle, I'll let you cum, Amy."

The hard edge to my voice sends a jolt through you and you absentmindedly bite your lip as you drop down to your hands and knees. I want to take you right then and there but I control myself and instead turn your Hush on low as you crawl around the floor gathering the pieces. Gradually increasing the speed as you collect more and more of them.

I can see your juices glistening and starting to drip down your thighs as the vibrations in your ass continue. Your toned body crawling around the floor, pert little tits with your nipples rock hard and the way your ass moves as you crawl on all fours. The black base of the plug visible between your firm cheeks.

My cock is straining against my slacks by the time you've finished gathering all the pieces and start assembling the puzzle. You let out an audible moan as you feel me nudge the toy to a higher setting.

I unbuckle my belt and take my pants off. As if the Hush wasn't distracting enough, I slowly start stroking my cock as you try to focus on your puzzle at my feet.

A bead of precum glistens at the tip before my thumb spreads it across my head. Slow full strokes up and down the length of my shaft, only a couple feet away from your face as you try to identify the corner pieces first. I keep catching you looking up at me as I stroke myself. Fist slowly pumping up and down as I watch you with a mix of amusement and disdain.

"This is very disappointing, Amy. It's an ages 7 & up puzzle for God's sake." The Hush begins pulsing inside you. "Dumb set of holes. Work faster or you don't get to cum."

I watch your eyes as I slide my hand up my shaft, my index finger and thumb meeting at the tip. I let go of my cock and spread my two fingers as I move them away from the head. A thin strand of translucent precum connects them. You can't take your eyes off of it. The light dancing on that strand of fluid as I stretch my fingers. You lick your lips, craving the taste of me.

I lean forward in the chair and stand up, bringing my cock ever closer to your waiting mouth only to deny you and walk around behind you.

You're leaning forward on your elbows, ass in the air as the Hush throbs inside you. I admire the view as you try to focus on your task. The puzzle is about a third complete when you feel the head of my cock rubbing your slick pussy lips and pressing into you. You gasp as my cock slowly sinks into your hungry cunt. I can feel the toy's vibrations through the thin membrane separating your two holes.

"Finish your puzzle, Amy. Focus, you dumb slut. You just insert the part that sticks out into the other one's hole. I'd think you'd be an expert at that. "

Slow, deliberate thrusts in and out of your cunt as you try to piece together the image but every time you start to make progress I pick up the pace and begin thrusting harder, faster, deeper inside you. Hands roughly gripping your hips, pulling you back to meet my thrusts.

In spite of the distractions, you're about half way through the puzzle when my right hand slides up your back, massaging your smooth skin until it reaches between your shoulder blades and you feel me pushing you down to the floor. Thrusts coming harder and faster as I pin you to the ground. You can feel the thick cardboard of the puzzle pieces pressing into your tits and chest and cheek as my weight holds you down with each thrust. The pulse of the Hush, combined with my cock driving deeper and deeper inside you threatens to overwhelm you.

"Don't cum, you stupid fucktoy! You're not done with your puzzle. You haven't earned it."

My thrusts come harder, faster, more frantically and you know I'm getting closer. I thrust deep inside you and moan loudly as you feel my cock throb and the hot thick spurts of cum flooding into your needy pussy.

I hold you there as my cock twitches and spasms. Your hungry cunt milking out every last drop of my cum.

I pull out of you and you roll over onto your back. Panting, your sweat glistening on your skin. Your cunt aches. You were so close to orgasm only to be denied. Puzzle pieces are still stuck to your skin as I look down at you.

"You didn't finish the puzzle, dummy. No cumming for you. Maybe next time. Now clean this mess up."

whodatty
whodatty
64 Followers