Finishing School Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was filled with jealousy and rage. Green with envy in how she quickly turned his attention from me to her. Red in anger with how young and perky she was. I thought back to Jonathan's descriptions of their vanilla sex and slowly let a devilish grin settle upon my face. I made pleasantries with her parents, but all I really wanted to say was "Tonight he is all mine you little slut!"

I must not have been keeping my cool as well as I thought I had been, because Brent slid a little closer to me, took me by the hand, and whispered in my ear, "Breath. Relax and try to smile at Bob and Margaret."

Thank God he was here for me. I closed my eyes, took a deep breath, and held it. When I let it out, I felt all the tension go with it.

Having composed myself, I apologized to the Tylers. "I'm sorry. This day has me so emotional. It's not every day you see your only child graduate high school. Add meeting his girlfriend's parents and I guess the spillways were opened."

Bob and Margaret were very cordial and understanding. Margaret said that they didn't notice anything and that no apologies were necessary. We made small talk for a few minutes before an announcement summoned all guests to the football stadium for the graduation ceremony.

Fortunately there was assigned seating and we were not seated near the Tylers. I don't think I could have made it through an hour plus seated next to them.

The ceremony was wonderful. I teared up as Jonathan took the stage to receive his diploma. All deviant thoughts had magically erased themselves from my mind as Brent and I watched our son shake the Dean's hand and return to his seat.

Before we knew it, the Dean announced the commencement, mortarboards were thrown into the air, and hugs were given throughout the crowd and the student body. Just like that, it was over. Jonathan was a high school graduate. In just a few months he'd be off to college. Even though he'd spent the past 3 years at boarding school, I'd probably see him less and less because he wouldn't be spending weekends at the lake house.

My heart started to prematurely miss him as this realization dawned upon me. It was then that I finally allowed myself to think about this evening. It was almost all I could think of for the past several months, but for the past hour, I was finally given a brief reprieve. Now that all the pomp and circumstance of graduation was behind us, I could focus on what my body craved. It was finally time.

Brent and I met back up with Jonathan in the quad for hugs, pictures, and celebrations. The crowd eventually started to break up. Brent and I prepared to head back to the lake house and Jonathan prepared to head off to the Graduation Social. It was a post-graduate party put on by the senior class as a farewell. Students only. It gave me just enough time to get ready.

I pulled Jonathan close and gave him a big hug.

"I am so proud of you." I said. Without thinking I gave him a big kiss on the lips.

"Mom! Oh my God!" He protested.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself. I'm just so happy for you. Enjoy your party, but hurry home."

Brent

We hurried back to the house after the ceremony. There was so much to do and very little time. Jonathan didn't know what he'd be coming back to, so Kelsi needed to make everything perfect. Of course I'd be helping her and then leaving for Chicago before Jonathan arrived.

While Kelsi disappeared to the bedroom, I cleaned up and made sure the house was spotless. She had made it very clear that she and Jonathan would not be spending the night in his room again.

"It was fun, don't get me wrong, but it was still a teenage boy's room in a basement. It was dingy, and cold, and it kinda smells. I want to have him in our bedroom." She said.

I complained and begged that she go back to the basement so that I could again watch via Jonathan's gaming setup. But even as she said no, I realized that I wouldn't be able to do that from the car or back at the condo any, so it was pointless to push that point.

As I freshened the house, Kelsi did the same for herself. Before I realized it, two hours had passed and Kelsi slinked out of the bedroom and surprised me as she joined me in the living room.

"It's almost five o'clock honey. I think it's about time for you to head out."

Startled, I turned around and saw her and my jaw dropped open. She was pure and virginesque in a white corset, pearl necklace and earrings, the same nude stockings from earlier and steeply heeled white wedge sandals. She was angelic.

"Wow." Was all I could manage to spit out.

"Thank you again for this. Drive home safely, but keep your phone near. You're not going to want to miss anything. And don't worry...I'll make sure that you get what you want tomorrow."

With that, she kissed me on the lips and took a seat on the sofa to wait for Jonathan.

I glanced at her one last time as I made my way to the door. Her body settled into a ready position, legs crossed, soaking up the adrenaline from the anticipation. I sure hoped Jonathan was ready for what was coming, because it was obvious that she couldn't contain herself any longer. Kelsi was made for this. She was made for him. She was ready to give him a night he would never forget.

Jonathan

Graduation was a blur. Everything happened so fast, and I was trying my best to not let my obsession with my mother show. She looked amazing, and as much as I tried to not stare at her, I know I did, and was caught a few times by both her and my dad. At least Lily didn't seem to notice anything.

After my parents headed back to the lakehouse, I joined Lily for the post-grad social. It wasn't so much a dance as it was a last chance for all the seniors to hang out and congratulate each other on getting through the four years. I didn't really care to say goodbye to anyone but Lily.

"So...did you make a decision yet?"

"A decision on what?" I asked.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about, Jonathan." Lily glared at me.

I did know what she was talking about. She had been bugging me about it for weeks, but I was so focused on my finals that I had yet to make a decision on where I was going to go to college. Somehow, I actually got accepted at Purdue, as well as a few community colleges in Chicago, and one of the wildcard schools I applied to, Coastal Carolina University. Lily, of course, wanted me to join her at Purdue.

"No, I haven't."

"You know you don't have much time, right? Most schools have already ended their fall registration. If you don't pick soon, you'll be left with no choice but community college."

"I know, I know. I should just go to Purdue. It's the best school that accepted me, but part of me also wants to get out of the midwest. I didn't expect Coastal Carolina to say yes, but the more I think about it, the more intriguing it is."

"Have you even been to Coastal Carolina?" Lily asked.

"No, but I haven't visited Purdue either. I've at least been to Myrtle Beach. I've only ever driven through West Lafayette."

"Well you better make a decision soon."

The way she said it made it seem as though more than my academic career hinged on this decision. Of course it would be great to have my girlfriend at the same school, but part of me wanted to step out of my comfort zone. I couldn't decide one way or the other.

"I'll have a decision by the weekend. I promise."

"Good! Let me know when you do."

Lily gave me a small kiss.

"Let's go say goodbye to everyone."

I followed her around because I didn't really care to say goodbye to anyone other than her. I knew I'd see her over the summer, but I had planned on spending more time at the lake house than I did back in Chicago. Lily was planning on spending most of her time with her family back in northwest Indiana, but she did plan on coming out to stay with me at the lake house over the 4th of July weekend.

We ended up staying at the social longer than I expected, but I also had more fun than I expected. I wasn't sentimental about leaving, but it was nice to hear about everyone's plans for the summer and for college. Listening actually made me feel better about my lack of a decision. Most of my classmates all acted confident, but it was obvious by the way they held themselves that they were just as unsure as I was. In fact, only Lily and a few others seemed really confident in their futures.

Around six I received a text from my mom.

@Kelsi B: When are you coming home?

@JonBor04: Probably soon. Things are wrapping up.

@Kelsi B: OK. Don't be too late.

As we said our goodbyes, Lily asked if I wanted to join her and her family for dinner.

"Are you sure you don't want to come with? We'd love to have you."

"I know," I apologized. "I'd love to, but my Mom and Dad are already asking when I'll be home. Maybe we can get together tonight after dinner."

"Okay. I'd like that. I want to see you again before we head back to Lowell."

"I'd like that too. Text me after dinner."

Lily gave me a great, big hug and we went our separate ways. The drive back to the lake house was short, but all I could think of was Lily. Maybe I'd be able to convince my parents to have her and her family over, but that would be dangerous if Mom was dressed anything like she was at the ceremony.

I pulled up to the house minutes later and everything was dark. There were no lights on and my parents' car wasn't in the driveway. For a minute I panicked. When my mom said home, did she mean the condo in Chicago? I thought we were all coming back to the lake house.

I opened the door and cautiously called out.

"Hello? Is anyone home?"

"In here, Jonathan." My mom called out from the living room.

Well, that's good. They're here and it doesn't seem like a surprise party. I don't think I could handle that right now. I stepped out of the foyer and into the living room, and what I saw waiting for me was not at all what I expected.

The lights were all off except for a floor lamp. The room was dark and smoky. Mom held a glass of scotch and a cigarillo. That alone would have caught me off guard on any given day, but she sat in Dad's leather chair wearing a white bustier, stockings, and heels. Her legs were crossed as she looked at me expectantly.

She was partially covered with her pink robe that cloaked her to her upper thigh, but of course she left it untied so that the rest of her ensemble was on display. I struggled to stay focused on anything other than how she looked. Her hair, her makeup, all that skin on display. She was perfect.

"You kept me waiting longer than I expected." She said. "I was beginning to fear you weren't coming."

I was speechless. Mom was stunning.

"Mom...I, uh...wow!"

"Am I no longer how you expected?"

"No, I mean, tonight?"

"Does tonight not work for you? I've been waiting for this day for long enough. I don't want to wait any longer."

"Is Dad..."

She cut me off.

"No, I sent him home. Tonight is just for us, but there's a caveat."

"Okay..."

"Tonight is not part of our 24 hours. I am our graduation gift to you." She motioned to her body with her hand. "But, your father wants to be in the room with us to watch when we do get home. Will that be a problem for you?"

"Um, won't that be a little awkward?" I asked shyly.

"Extremely! But I think I can rein your father in to reduce the awkwardness. Do you trust me?"

"Of course, Mom."

"Well then, you've already made me wait long enough. I'm yours for the night baby."

Mom reeled me in with a subtle wag of her finger. I was hooked. Slowly I made my way toward her. She moved to the side of the giant chair to make room for me to join her, which I happily did. I sat beside her. Electricity pulsed through me as my leg brushed against hers. Euphoric lust overwhelmed me as I inhaled her scent. It was a flowery mix of sandalwood and powder, and it mixed with the smells of leather and smoke. Each one distinct and strong in its own right.

As I sat, she removed her robe and dropped it on the floor. Then, without missing a beat, her legs straddled mine and she was resting in my lap. I was immediately hard as I looked up at her.

Her long hair was done up in a top bun. A long pearl necklace softly caressed her neck and dangled in her ample cleavage. The bustier pressed her breasts up and together, creating more cleavage than normal from her beautiful C-cup breasts. Her skin was flawless. My eyes traced every inch of her as I looked up from her lace panty clad pussy to her now smiling face.

"Do you like what you see?" She asked.

"So much!" I replied excitedly.

She grabbed my hands and placed one on each of her breasts.

"I've been waiting all day for you to touch me." She purred before pressing herself against me and burying her tongue in my mouth.

She was everything I wanted and more. For so long I had dreamt about this day. Now that it was here, it was even better than I had hoped.

Mom wasted no time. Unlike the slow, gradual buildup of tension that resulted in us having sex after the gala, this was a nuclear explosion. Months of pent up frustration were released in one fell swoop. Quickly, she was on her knees tugging at my pants. As quickly as she had yanked off my pants, she had my cock in her mouth. She sucked me with a hunger I had never before experienced.

I still didn't have much experience to reference. Lily had only begun to open up to oral and was extremely hesitant. The last time with Mom was more foreplay to help settle me down and work me up to sex. There was none of that today. Mom was starving and the only thing that would satiate that hunger was my cock buried in her throat.

She worked my shaft with both hands while alternatively taking my entire length in her mouth. Other than occasionally moving a stray hair that had fallen from her bun out of her face, I just sat back and enjoyed the show. No matter how many times this happens, I will never get over the sight of seeing my cock disappearing into my mother's painted lips.

I expected her to quickly get her fill of sucking me off, but the show continued until I was close to orgasm.

"Mom, you need to slow down." I begged.

She pulled her mouth off of my dick, leaving a rope of drool that drooped from her bottom lip to just under the ridge of my engorged head.

"I can't. I need to taste you. Cum for me Jonathan. Feed me your cum."

Her pleas sent me right over the edge. She stroked and begged me for my cum. It only took a few seconds, but I gave her what she craved. The first rope hit her on the chin and splashed onto her chest. Immediately her mouth covered the head of my cock before I sprayed her like a fire hose. Spurt after spurt erupted into her mouth, but never did she let go.

Five ropes later, she finally released her vicelike grip and brought her head level with mine. She let her lips part slightly and slowly let a river of my cum run out of her mouth, down her chin, and join the first shot on her breasts. Then, she closed her mouth, swallowed, licked her lips clean, and wiped her chin.

As my cum coated her throat and made its way to her belly, she closed her eyes and bit her lower lip as if she'd just eaten a decadent cupcake.

"Mmm...so sweet." She murmured. "Thank you."

"Mom, that was incredible. Thank YOU!"

Not caring that her lips still glistened with a thin layer of my semen, I pulled her back on top of me and kissed her. Our tongues danced just like we did at the gala for several minutes until Mom let out a slight giggle.

"Everything okay?" I asked as I pulled away.

"Yes!" She laughed. "It's just that your father won't kiss me after I've had his dick in my mouth. Even if he doesn't cum. I just found it amusing that you don't seem to mind."

I shrugged.

"Your lips just looked too tempting not to taste."

She giggled again.

"You're too cute."

Mom smiled and adjusted herself so she was sitting in my lap with her legs going across instead of straddling me. She laid her head on my shoulder and slowly but meticulously unbuttoned my shirt until it fell open and she could caress my chest.

"Mom, I have to admit. This is not at all what I was expecting tonight."

"Better or worse?"

This time it was my turn to laugh.

"So much better! I was expecting dinner and maybe a little celebration. I'm glad it wasn't a surprise party though. That's what I feared when you texted me."

"Oh good, I was hoping I didn't sound to desperate. Although I felt it. In my head it seemed like everyone at that ceremony could see right through me and what I was thinking about."

"You were thinking about me like this during the ceremony?"

"Before, during, after. I've been wanting this as long as you have. It just took me a little longer to admit that to myself."

"Well, I'm glad you finally did, Mom."

"I bet you are! I'm a treat!"

She was joking but she wasn't wrong. She was a treat and I couldn't believe that I had her to myself, not only for the night, but then for another 24 hours once we returned to Chicago. Knowing that there wasn't a hard deck limit on our time together made it easier to take my time and just enjoy being with her.

Having fulfilled our immediate hunger for each other, Mom was happy to sit in my lap and talk, and I was happy to let her. She continued to tell me how proud she was and what a man I had become. She didn't pressure me about college. Actually, she didn't pressure me about anything. Her hand continued to stroke my chest, and occasionally she would adjust herself, unintentionally rubbing her stocking clad legs across me. Eventually, my dick hardened and poked her.

"I see you're ready to go again. I'm guessing I don't have to ask if you want to fuck this time?"

"No, but you got to taste me. I'd really like to taste you."

She smiled.

"I can't say no to that."

She took my place on the chair as I stood and removed my shirt, shoes, and socks. I knelt in front of her and slowly spread her legs with my hands. I reached up to grab her panties to pull them down and she lifted her butt to assist. As I pulled them down and revealed her perfectly smooth vulva, I noticed that she had put them on over her garter straps. I appreciated her acknowledgement of my affinity for stockings and the forethought of remaining easily accessible.

I was immediately hit with the scent of her musk, but still I took my time as I undressed her. I caressed her legs and kissed them as I slid her panties further down. I lifted her legs and took the time to appreciate her heeled wedges as the panties finally fell free.

Although the intoxicating smell and sight of her bare flesh drove me crazy with lust, it was all worth the wait once I was able to dive in. Her pussy was fiery hot to the touch, but oh so wet. Her smooth skin almost burned against mine, but it was all worth it. It took a delicate dance with my tongue to devour her, juices and all. Mom pressed herself back into my mouth as she quickly got into it.

Before long, her heels were digging into my shoulders as her hands gripped me by the hair and pulled me tightly as my tongue pressed against her clit.

"Oh yes, Jonathan." She moaned as she rocked her hips back and forth to match the movements of my tongue.

The more she called out my name, the more I wanted to hear her moan in pleasure. I wanted her to cum on my tongue. I wanted her to flood my mouth with her juices.

"Yes, baby, yes. Oh God. I'm cumming. I'm cumming."

She let out a wail as she smothered me, but I didn't dare take pressure off of her clit. I wanted to ride her orgasm with her as long as I could. I held my breath as her wetness covered my face.

Finally, after what felt like minutes, her hands and thighs released the grip from my head. I sucked in breath after breath as I laid my head on her hip. Her chest heaved as she caught her breath as well until she erupted in laughter.

1...456789