Finishing School Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you still love me?" She smirked.

"More than ever."

Lily

It has been two days and I'm still unsure of what to think. I haven't texted or called Jonathan, mostly because I don't know what to say. Yesterday he messaged me; apologized for not getting back to me after the social. He blamed it on a private party with his parents. Of course he doesn't know that I saw everything. He doesn't know that I watched as he and his mother committed the ultimate sin. He doesn't know that he left me absolutely gutted and devastated.

I've barely slept since that night. Every time I close my eyes I see Mrs. Borden. Sometimes I see her riding her son's cock. Sometimes she's just standing there, judging me with that crooked smile that she always has. Last night I dreamt that she caught me watching her with her son.

"Look at you." She said in my dream. "What could you offer my son that I can't already give him? Why would he ever choose you over me? Can't you see that I am everything he needs?"

I tried to fight back. I tried to argue with her and tell her what she was doing was wrong, but in my dream I couldn't speak. I couldn't move. I was forced to watch as she walked back to her son and fucked him again right in front of me. Jonathan never once looked at me. He only looked at his mother.

I woke crying. Why couldn't I get these thoughts out of my fucking head? Why did I keep picturing it? It was disgusting. It was wrong. It was a sin, but goddammit I was turned on.

What was wrong with me? The more I pictured it, the wetter I got. I wanted to be able to fuck like that. I wanted Jonathan to look at me that way. I wanted to have an orgasm like that! Jesus, Mrs. Borden looked like a goddess, and when she came, when her body convulsed with wave after wave of pleasure, she looked like she was transported straight to heaven. Meanwhile I toiled in Hell. Her moans playing over and over again in my head.

I touched myself as I laid in bed, at first over my panties, but then I slid my hand inside. My labia swelled and soon my juices covered my hand.

"Fuck me Jonathan. Fuck your mother." Was the soundtrack to my submission to the depraved visions in my head.

A soft moan escaped my lips. Embarrassed, I turned over and buried my face in my pillow, which was already wet from my tears.

I humped my bed and slid a finger inside my slit, soon followed by a second.

In my head I heard Jonathan call out to his mother, "Oh my God, Mom. I love you."

I humped harder and faster as my palm pressed against my clit.

"Yes, yes. Fuck her Jonathan. Cum in her." My words surprised me, but as soon they escaped my lips, as soon as I vocalized my true feelings, I was rewarded with the best orgasm of my life.

"Oooooohhhh fuuuuuuckkkk!" I moaned.

My legs quaked. My hips bucked. I gripped the pillow with one hand while I buried my face even further to muffle my cries.

When I finally came to, I rolled onto my back and discovered that tears were streaming from my eyes. I laughed at how stupid the whole thing was.

"What the fuck was that?" I said to myself. Did I really just get myself off while thinking about my boyfriend fucking his mother? There was something seriously off in my head. This whole situation had totally fucked with my head.

I couldn't stop crying, but the more I cried, the more I laughed. I needed to figure this out. I needed to talk with Jonathan. I needed to clear my head. But more than anything else, I needed to have another orgasm just like that.

_________________________________

From the Author:

I hope you enjoyed reading Finishing School Ch. 02 as much as I enjoyed writing it. For those of you who don't like cuckold stories, I'd apologize, but it was in the description and the tags, so sorry not sorry. I know that I promised an illustrated version of chapter 1, and I'm sure you can tell from this, that I intend for there to be an illustrated version of chapter 2 as well. I'm still working on them, as I had to redo much of the art for the first chapter. The art for chapter 2 is sketched but still has a long way to go. Please be patient, as I hope they are worth it.

I will likely do one more chapter of Finishing School, but I plan on finishing up a few other stories before coming back to chapter 3. If you have any suggestions for how to wrap this all up, I'd love to hear them, and if I use anything, I'll be sure to give you credit at the end.

Thanks again for reading.

~Ash

1...456789