Finishing School Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fine, fine...bribe me. I see how it is."

I got out of bed and threw my pillow at him.

"If you get up, you can join me in the shower. Otherwise, I'll see you for breakfast."

As expected, that got him moving. We didn't fuck in the shower, but it was fun nonetheless. It certainly slowed down our departure though. I told Brent that we'd leave around 10, but we didn't hit the road until almost noon, which put us back in the city at 2:30.

I had hoped that Jonathan would drive so I could surprise him with road head, but he claimed to be tired and slept the entire drive. That left my mind to wander for the duration of the drive. Fear began to work its way back into my head. Not fear of Jonathan or how I would take care of him. That fear was long gone. But there was a major difference in sending my husband a few pictures of me cheating on him and actually fucking someone in front of him.

Our marriage changed forever the night of the gala, but this was something else entirely. There needed to well established rules for how tonight would go down. Again, not so much for Jonathan and I, but for Brent. I spent most of the drive playing the night in my head and trying to predict Brent's reactions to what Jonathan and I would be doing.

I really had no idea what to expect. As much as he wants this, could he really sit there and watch his wife make love to his son? I couldn't even imagine the emotions that would be flooding through him. It made me start to second guess the surprise I had for Jonathan. Perhaps that was best saved for another time.

My mind raced as the car raced through the Chicago streets back to our condo. Jonathan finally woke and rejoined the world.

"Oh, were almost home." He said nonchalantly.

"Yeah, thanks for keeping me company." I responded snarkily.

He responded with a sheepish grin. "Sorry, Mom."

"Hey! So I don't exactly know how this is going to go when we get home, but I have some things I need to discuss with your father before we do anything. So why don't you freshen up and then just head to my bedroom and wait on the bed. I'll probably be a bit."

"Okay. Everything all right, Mom?"

"Yes. Just need to lay some ground rules down for your father, and then get your surprise ready."

"Sounds good to me. I can't wait."

"And try not to worry about your father. Just focus on me, and I promise I'll make tonight unforgettable."

"I mean, every night with you is unforgettable, Mom."

I smiled as we pulled into the parking garage. "Just you wait, honey."

We grabbed our things and headed up the elevator to the condo. Brent was eagerly awaiting our arrival.

"There you are. What took you guys so long?"

I laughed. "What do you think, honey? You have the picture evidence."

I gave Jonathan a wink as he disappeared to drop off his things then turned my attention back to Brent.

"Oh, relax. That was last night. It just took a bit longer to pack up than I expected."

"So, uh, it looked like you guys had a fun night."

I gave him a kiss on the lips.

"We did. Thank you, but tonight is for you. Are you ready?"

"I've been ready for this for years, Kelsi. Thank you."

"Then I'm assuming you don't want to to waste any time?"

Jonathan slipped out of his room and headed into mine and Brent's bedroom, shutting the door behind him.

Brent was briefly caught off guard, but then recovered. "Um, yes. I'm ready when you are."

"Okay, then have a quick sit. I need to go over some ground rules."

"Ground rules?" He asked as he sat on the sofa.

"Yes. This is very important. I've thought this through and I have five rules that you need to follow. If you don't agree, then you need to let me know."

My husband nodded silently as fear slowly entered his eyes.

"First, you do not talk unless you are talked to."

I looked him in the eyes and he nodded again.

"Second, you do not make any requests."

I paused and Brent responded with a whispered "yes. "

"Third, you do not touch yourself or join in. You stay clothed. You are here to watch, not play."

Again, he responded with a "yes."

"Fourth, I won't say no to anything Jonathan asks for. I've told him there are no limits. If he wants to try something new, or something I've never done for you, I've given him permission."

Another silent nod from Brent. I could see him processing everything in real time.

"And finally, and this one is very important. Once we begin, you will stay until I give you permission to leave. I don't care if you become uncomfortable. You have asked for this, so you're going to watch."

He swallowed hard. He hadn't considered the idea that watching his wife fucking someone else might become overwhelming, but he was realizing it now.

"Are ALL of these terms acceptable to you?"

"Yes."

"Then, do you have anything to say before we begin?"

Brent thought for a minute.

"Yes, thank you for making this happen, Kelsi. You are so beautiful and I just want you to know that I love you. I love you so much."

I nodded. "I love you too, honey. I hope this is everything you have wanted. Now please wait here while I go get ready."

Brent

Kelsi disappeared into the bedroom with Jonathan and shut the door. She left me there on the couch with only my thoughts to keep me company, ruminating on her rules. I have to admit, I didn't expect any of that, but it's very like her to want complete control of the situation. I wasn't afraid that I wouldn't be able to handle watching Kelsi and Jonathan have sex until Kelsi mentioned it. What if it was too overwhelming? Was I truly prepared for this?

I lost track of time while I waited, but it must have been between 30 minutes and an hour when the bedroom door creaked open. I almost didn't recognize who came stepped out.

It was Kelsi, but she looked nothing like Kelsi. She wore a cropped, platinum wig, a black and white latex bodysuit and black latex gloves and stockings with huge platform heels. I was taken aback.

"What, you don't recognize me?" Kelsi asked.

"No, should I?

"Yes, I think you do. But you may not remember from where."

"I'm at a loss, Kelsi. I don't know."

"Actually, the name is Yuki."

The realization crashed into me as my wife uttered those last two syllables. She was a dead ringer for Jonathan's virtual sex bot. She had even somehow gotten her breasts to look bigger. I was stunned silent. My wife had become the thing I had tried so hard to ween my son off of, and she was doing it for him. And now, in just minutes, I would have to watch as my wife fulfilled my son's every fantasy while simultaneously fulfilling mine.

Kelsi waved me into the bedroom and patted her thigh as she turned from me. "Come."

It wasn't a request. It was a command, as if I were a dog.

As I stood and followed Kelsi to the bedroom, where Jonathan was waiting, fear tiptoed its way into the crevices of my brain. My rational side fought back and assured me that nothing was wrong, but deep down I couldn't shake the feeling that this was a big mistake. Casually, I averted my eyes and looked away for just a moment to gather my courage. A brief look around the room to assure myself that I really did want to do this. As if there would be any answer other than yes. But as I looked up as I entered my room and saw Jonathan on mine and Kelsi's marital bed, a small trace of fear suddenly scratched a heavier tune on my heart. The realization of the truth dawned on me...I had better enjoy this, because it had escalated to the point where I no longer had any control or any say over what happened between my wife and my son.

Kelsi pointed at a chair in the corner. "Sit!" She commanded.

She stood in front of the bed where Jonathan laid and unzipped the front of her bodysuit. She pulled her breasts out and rubbed pushed them together. Her platinum wig partially covered her eyes.

Jonathan, who was dressed in only a pair of sleeping pants, sat propped up on the bed and watched as his mother hypnotically moved her hips back and forth.

Internally, my emotions fought with one another. Kelsi looked amazing. I had been so one track minded that I had almost forgotten how fuckable she was. I wanted nothing more than to take her, throw her on the bed, and bury my face in her tits while burying my cock in her pussy. But tonight, she wasn't mine to be had. I couldn't tell if this show was for me or for our son, but she definitely had me all riled up.

Kelsi looked like she was about to say something, but just as quickly, she turned her back to me and crawled up onto the chaise at the foot of our bed. She repeated the motions for Jonathan as she presented her tits to him. Of course, he had seen more of them in the past 24 hours than I had, but his eyes went wide as if it were his first time seeing them.

"Do you like what you see, baby?" She asked our son.

"You are amazing, Mom. I love you so much."

"I thought you might like this surprise."

"I do, but to be honest, Yuki has nothing on you."

Kelsi gave Jonathan a devilish smile, and I could tell that he now had her full attention. She reached up and grabbed the waistband of his pants, pulled them off, and tossed them across the room. Jonathan sat there, fully naked, cock at full attention, aching for his mother's touch. Kelsi wasted no time in giving him what he craved.

There was no foreplay, no easing into it. They had likely had their fill of teasing and touching last night. Kelsi wrapped her gloved hand around the base of Jonathan's cock and took the head straight into her mouth.

And just like that, I was watching my wife give our son a blowjob, and it was better than I had ever imagined. I couldn't help but notice that Jonathan was about the same size as me. In fact, his cock didn't look much different from mine, other than the fact that he was harder than I had been in years and his engorged cock had turned an angry shade of red, with a deep purple head.

Jonathan moaned a sigh of relief as Kelsi took him in her mouth. Her gloved hand worked her spit into the frenzied skin of his dick, lubing the length of it. Just as I had thought that Kelsi had let me slip from her mind entirely, she crawled up onto the bed and reversed her position, placing her vagina right in our son's face, and his cock between her and I.

She locked eyes with me as she once again took our son in her mouth. Jonathan needed no invitation to bury his tongue in his mother's snatch. They sixty-nined in front of me. I watched slack-jawed as Kelsi took Jonathan's entire length down her throat and pressed her nose into his taint. She somehow moaned without gagging as Jonathan explored the insides of her pussy with his tongue.

It was a side of my wife I had never seen. Not just her wanton display of sexuality, but the entire act. For me to have gotten a show like this, I would have had to have gotten Kelsi drunk off her ass. And if I had tried to tell her that I really enjoyed something new that she did in the morning, she would have either not remembered or shrugged it off as a consequence of the alcohol. With Jonathan, though, it took no alcohol, no coaxing. She was enjoying every second of having her son's cock buried in her throat.

As soon as I had gotten used to the scene in front of me, Kelsi peeled herself off of Jonathan, and spun around to face him. The bottom of her latex leotard remained pulled to the side, and her pussy juices mixed with Jonathan's saliva to create a glistening sheen along the length of her slit. As she kissed our son, her pussy inched closer and closer to our son's cock, until the head nuzzled up against her white hot opening.

It was about to happen. After all these years of trying and failing, I was finally about to watch my wife fuck another man. Seeing the pictures and watching the video had nothing on the real thing. The clarity, the sounds, the smells, every sense was overwhelmed. I started to get light headed. My heart thundered in my chest. I leaned forward in my seat to get the best view possible.

Kelsi reached back with her gloved hand, grabbed Jonathan's cock, and angled it toward her opening. Then she did something that I didn't expect. She looked back over her shoulder. Not at her son's cock about the penetrate her, but at me, her husband watching intently from the corner of the room.

In that brief look, I saw the love that was there. Time seemed to stand still as she turned her heard back to our son and began to lower herself onto him.

In my head, I thought to myself, "Remember this moment. The moment when your wife looked back over her shoulder to make sure that you were watching. To make sure you were paying attention to the moment when another man entered her and claimed her as his own. And most importantly, to make sure you know that she is doing this for you and she wants you to enjoy yourself."

That one little look spoke volumes. It was incredible the transformation Kelsi has undertaken. At first she was repulsed by the idea of being with another man. She rejected it wholly. Then, she approached it with trepidation and discovered the joys involved. As it ate away at her, she became more and more obsessed. And now it was something she craved. She needed it as much as I did, but that tiny little glance said everything she couldn't. It said that no matter how much she enjoys this, no matter how badly she wants it, and no matter how good it makes her feel, that she wants me to enjoy it as well. She wants me to be happy.

I watch in pure ecstasy as my wife bottoms out on our son's cock, but now, with her pussy filled and her eyes back on Jonathan, she has completely forgotten about me. She has forgotten that I am still in the room watching her. In this moment, the only person in her world is Jonathan, and I wouldn't want it any other way.

She starts slow at first. Jonathan remains still, only gripping his mother by her thighs. Over time her pace quickens. Jonathan's hands move from his mom's legs to her hips. He guides her up and down as the sound of her thighs crashing into his fills the room. Jonathan joins the rhythm by thrusting up into his mother. The bed creaks. My wife's moans fill the room. Jonathan's balls slap into his mother's ass, adding to the cacophony of sounds.

"Oh fuck, yes. Just like that. Don't stop, don't stop! Don't you dare stop fucking me!" Kelsi screams.

Jonathan rewarded her with an increase in his hammering of her pussy. Kelsi matched our son thrust for thrust. I watched in amazement as my son fucked my wife in my favorite position, probably better than I ever had. Knowing this hurt, but at the same time, watching Kelsi and Jonathan made me realize that no one makes a better porn star than your own wife. I was happy that Jonathan had helped her get there for me.

My eyes were transfixed on Kelsi's vagina, the way it spread to take Jonathan's cock with every thrust, but then clung to it as he withdrew. I wanted nothing more than to pull out my own cock, but that was against the rules.

After riding her son for several minutes and building up a healthy sweat, Kelsi removed herself from his cock, repositioned on the chaise, and spun around to face me. On her knees, she straddled Jonathan reverse cowgirl and slid his dick back inside her. Slowly at first, she bounced up and down, but then more rapidly as her strength built. She lowered her feet to the ground, cupped her breasts her her hands, and returned the pounding that Jonathan had given her just minutes ago.

Jonathan held onto her hips, while she worked herself into a frenzy. It was not a position we did frequently, but from the moans making their way from her mouth, it was clearly one that she enjoyed. I made a mental note of that for the future. Briefly, Kelsi's gaze made its way back to me. I smiled awkwardly to show my approval and encouragement, but as the pleasure built, she leaned forward to get a better view of her son's cock entering and exiting her pussy. The view seemed to excite her as much as it did me.

Sweat rolled down her face and chest. The latex bodysuit was now slick and made rubbery snaps as it gripped and slipped on both of their bodies. It was obvious that Kelsi was close to cumming. Her chest heaved with heavy breaths. Her hands gripped her thighs, but soon her arms began to give out. Eventually she had to give in and leaned back into Jonathan's chest, bringing her legs up to the chaise so as to get a better grip with her feet.

Jonathan grabbed her tits with both hands, but still Kelsi did most of the work. Now able to lean back into her son, Kelsi was able to free up one hand and it quickly made its way to rubbing her clit while Jonathan's cock filled her vagina. From there, it didn't take long.

The orgasm started at her pussy, but seemed to radiate outward in all directions. Kelsi squeezed her knees together, bent her legs, and curled her toes. Her left arm locked out and gripped the edge of the chaise while her right was trapped between her legs, still pressed up against her clit. Her eyes rolled back in her head. First her legs quivered, and then her whole body shook.

She couldn't speak, she couldn't moan, she could barely breathe as her entire body flooded with pleasure. The orgasm seemed to last for minutes, building and building until she exploded and then fell limp.

Her eye roll and leg quiver were the sexiest things I have ever seen in my life. These were things that I would not be able to witness if I were the one fucking her. Oddly enough, to my knowledge, she also doesn't get those things from fucking me, at least not in many years. In that position, not even Jonathan got to witness the look of pure ecstasy on his mother's face. That was just for me.

Kelsi was lost in a thousand yard stare as she looked in my direction, but not at me or at anything in particular. She had been fucked, and fucked well. If tonight was any indication of how last night went, my wife had been thoroughly bedded. She was satisfied and spent, but Jonathan had yet to get his.

I was just about to stand, when Kelsi rolled off and back onto the bed. Jonathan quickly followed. He quickly re-entered her, brought his mouth to Kelsi's, and kissed her deeply. It immediately pulled her out of her trance and brought her back to the present. She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him close. It was then that I realized, that this night wasn't over. It was just beginning. I hadn't been given permission to leave, so I settled back into my seat and prepared to watch...again, not a participant. Just a fly on the wall.

The two lovers locked eyes. Jonathan stared deeply at Kelsi while she encouraged him to fuck her harder.

"That's it baby. Fuck me. Fuck your mother."

Jonathan responded with grunts as he approached an orgasm of his own.

"Jonathan, I want you to pull out and cover my pussy with your cum. I want you to mark your territory. Claim me as yours. Claim my pussy in front of your father."

I'm not sure the encouragement was for him as much as it was passively directed at me. Kelsi was letting me know my place, that this is what I wanted. This is what I asked for and these are the consequences.

Jonathan did as he was told, but he was a little late in pulling out. The first jet of semen filled his mother's pussy before he pulled out and shot four more onto her belly, her clip, and her slit. When he was done, she was fully glazed and leaking his cum onto the bed sheets.

I never thought the sight of another man's cum covering my wife's pussy would excite me more than the sight of my own, but here we are, and here I am, unable to look away from the intoxicating sight of my beautiful wife covered in our son's cum.

After pulling Jonathan to her and thanking him with a big kiss, she looked at me.

"How about now? Do you still think I'm beautiful?" Asked Kelsi.

"No." I said. "You're fucking gorgeous."

1...456789