Finishing School Ch. 11

Story Info
The end of day for Mara's first day of real classes.
3k words
4.25
3.6k
1

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VreenaV
VreenaV
53 Followers

Mara

Physical Fitness was by far my least favorite class. It always resulted in me being sweaty and gross with only one thing on my mind, sleep. And there was far too long until it was time for bed.

After changing into a loose tank-top and fitted biker shorts, I walked to the gym and began stretching with the other girls while we waited for Mr. Glisben.

He entered with a big smile, clapping his hands together he said, "Afternoon ladies, today we are going to be rock climbing, if you'll follow me we'll head to the climbing walls."

I jumped up quickly to follow, I loved rock climbing, even though I had only been once on a date. The boy I was with had been really nice, but my parents had transferred me to a new school before I got to see him again.

We entered a massive room, the walls were shaped like rock formations with hand and footholds protruding randomly. I eagerly listened as Mr. Glisben demonstrated how to put on your harness. He explained that the climbing cables were all hooked up to machines behind the walls, so we could rappel whenever we were ready. He walked around checking everyone's harness to make sure it was secure, and instructing us to put on a helmet before we started.

And then I was climbing! I loved being high up and looking down at the ground below. My favorite part was going down though, I loved hanging in the air and kicking off the wall as I rappelled to the ground.

The hour went by quickly, and soon class was over. It was the first time I had ever been disappointed to be leaving the gym.

I rinsed off quickly and got dressed in my uniform again. My next class was Art with Monsieur Dupont. He was a good teacher, but I was never very good at drawing or painting. We were working on still-life paintings, and my apple looked more like a pumpkin.

When I walked into the art room, I noticed that the normal set up had changed. There was a raised dais in the middle of the room surrounded by a combination of easels and desks. Monsieur Dupont instructed everyone to take the medium of their choice and take a seat. I wasn't sure what to do, but I definitely didn't want to paint. I ended up grabbing clay and sitting at a desk. When everyone was ready, he asked for a volunteer. Remembering what had happened last time there was a volunteer, I raised my hand, so did most of the other girls.

A curvy brunette was chosen and she eagerly got undressed. Mssr. Dupont removed her chastity belt and the accompanying breast band and she took a seat on the stool.

"Today we will begin our study of the female form, I want all of you to work on replicating what you see with the medium you have chosen." He paused to help a girl struggling with her canvas and then resumed his speech, "Don't worry about the face just yet, focus on her body, the soft curves and angles that you see. Once you feel that you have captured her likeness, I want you to choose a new medium and do it again. We will move on once everyone has done it at least twice. Now, you may begin!"

I had taken a pottery class in high school, but that had only covered the basics, I had no idea what was needed to make something like this. I messed around for a while, trying to get the basic shape of a body before attempting to make it look like a woman.

I jumped when Mssr. Dupont spoke right behind me, "Why have you chosen clay Mara?"

I shrugged, "I didn't really think about it, I just kind of grabbed the first thing I saw."

He raised an eyebrow, "And now you find that it is more difficult than you expected."

I nodded, "I thought we would be doing more fruit, not people."

He cocked his head to the side, "Regardless of what you thought, I want you to really try with this, you've been holding yourself back and I know you can do better."

"You really think so?" No one had ever believed in me like that before.

He put a hand on my shoulder, "I do. I look forward to seeing your final piece."

I spent the rest of the class shaping my clay as best as I could. I wanted this project to turn out perfect, just to show that I could.

When the vibrator inside me signaled the end of class, I still wasn't happy with what I had. But it was time for dinner and after the day I'd had, I was starving. I cleaned up my project and headed to the Cafeteria.

I was so distracted during dinner, that Hanna asked me if something was wrong. I claimed I was just tired and quickly finished my meal. I still had counseling with Mr. Thornton before I could go to my room, but it was too early to head to his office. I walked aimlessly through the halls, killing time while I waited.

I found myself in a hallway I didn't recognize, there were pictures on the walls of smiling women. Under each picture was a name and a year, I recognized Natali's last name and studied the picture. There was a definite resemblance and I guessed that it was her older sister she had mentioned had graduated from here. I felt my vibrator kick on and found my way back to Mr. Thornton's office, he was waiting with the door open.

"There you are, I was beginning to wonder if you were coming at all."

I rolled my eyes, "Like I have a choice."

I sat down in one of the comfy armchairs and he took the seat across from me.

"What makes you feel that you don't have a choice Mara?"

I shrugged, not wanting to get into it with him today.

"These sessions are to help you adjust, why don't you tell me how your classes went today? Some of your instructors told me that you moved forward with your studies today."

"I don't know why they would say that, it was just another boring day." I shot back.

He sighed, "Mara, I'm here to help you. In order for me to do that, you need to be honest with me and with yourself." He sat back in his chair, "Why don't you tell me about your riding lesson, what did you like or dislike about it?"

I crossed my arms and stared him down, "I don't see why I have to talk about any of it, it's not like you don't already know exactly what happened."

"I know what your instructors tell me, but I want to hear it from your point of view."

"It was fine. Everything went great, I didn't have any problems and I can't wait to do it all again tomorrow."

He raised an eyebrow, "Is that how you really feel, or are you saying what you think I want to hear?"

I was silent for a minute while I thought about what to say next. It was pretty obvious that he wasn't going to just let it go, so I decided to change tactics.

"I guess I liked that I actually got to ride today, even if it was different than I thought it would be."

"That's a good start. Did you like or dislike the differences?"

"I don't know, I couldn't really think straight while I was on the horse, and if I can't think straight, I won't be able to ride on my own."

"Being independent seems really important to you Mara. Why do you think that is?"

Once again, he saw right through my attempts at distraction and cut straight to real issue, how did he do that?

I shrugged, "I don't know."

"I think you do know and you just don't want to tell me. If you're done cooperating, we'll end our session here tonight." He stood and walked to the door.

I wasn't about to turn down a little extra free time so I stood and followed him.

He kept a hand on the door, keeping it closed so I couldn't leave, "One day I hope you feel comfortable enough to open up to me Mara, it's important that you understand I won't do anything to intentionally hurt you."

I nodded, keeping my eyes on the floor so he would think I was taking him seriously. We stood there for a moment before he opened the door for me and I rushed out. Once I was back in my room I dug out my journal from the bottom drawer of my dresser. I was careful to always hide it in case they got any ideas about reading it.

My parents had once found one of my diaries when I was a teenager and spent hours lecturing me about calling people names, I hadn't known that they read it until my mom said that calling my father a "complete jackass" wasn't acceptable. I had never called him that aloud.

I recorded my thoughts and was just finishing up when I felt pressure on my clit. I hurried to put away my journal before climbing back onto my bed. I sat with my legs crossed and waited for it to begin for real.

The pressure slowly increased before stopping entirely. That was new. It began again, building slowly and then stopping again. I shifted position, trying to speed things up. It seemed that I wasn't the only one who had ideas about what to do with the extra time. The slow stimulation continued, increasing my frustration as much as my arousal. Why wouldn't they just get it over with already!

I flopped onto my back and trailed my hands over my thighs and stomach. If they weren't going to get me off, I was going to do what little I could to take care of myself. After while, it was clear that my efforts were in vain, I was no closer to an orgasm than before. I sat back up and scooted to the edge of the bed, I might as well shower while I waited for this to end.

The hot water felt good on my skin, and I took my time washing my hair and scrubbing my body. I was so incredibly horny by now that I was having a hard time thinking of anything else.

My wishes were finally answered when I felt a sudden thrust inside. I felt it going deeper before stopping entirely. I yelled in frustration, why where they torturing me like this!? The pressure on my clit sped up slightly, and then the thing inside me started to expand. It grew wider each time the pressure on my clit stopped, I could feel myself being stretched in a not entirely unpleasant way. When it continued to expand past the width of anything I had ever used before, I started to worry. How wide could this thing go? As it widened once again, I whimpered at the slight pain I felt. I could feel my heart racing and I braced myself for it to get even bigger. When nothing I happened I relaxed, only to jump when my clit was lightly pinched.

Low vibrations started right above my clit, not quite enough to bring me over the edge. Every few minutes, right when I was starting to get used to it, the vibrations would increase and change position slightly. They had started right above my clit, but had switched to the right side and then the left and then below. It continued in this pattern for a while before settling directly on my sensitive nub. The added stimulation of the water hitting my skin was becoming to intense, I reached to turn the water off when the vibrations increased again.

I doubled over, my hands going between my legs as my body began trembling. I was so close to reaching my climax. I tried to take deep breaths as the vibration increased again. I felt vibrations stirring within me and then my G-spot was being stimulated. I was still stretched wide down there and with all the added stimulation, I came hard. I lost myself to the waves of pleasure washing over me.

When I came fully back to awareness again, the water had gone cold. I turned it off and crawled out of the bathroom and into bed. I felt a tiny pinch under my breast and then I was out.

Nighttime

As it did every night, Mara's bed lowered into the room below. Her chastity devices were removed and thoroughly cleaned before the data they had collected was recorded, and they were put back in place.

Dr. Handell and Mr. Thornton were handed her journal while the observers worked.

"I can't believe what happened today, I was treated like a total slut! Not that it's anything new, but I never thought that I would enjoy it so much. Turns out that horse riding here, involves a dildo that thrusts with the horses steps, and Biology involves the teacher fingering a 'live model' to make a point. Art was different today too, but I've used nude models before at my first finishing school. Though it was an old man who looked like a sneeze would knock him over, and I was behind him, so I didn't see his, you know.

Anyway, Mr. Thornton is probably one of the best psychologists I've ever talked to, not that that's good for me, but he sees right through me and I can't figure out how he does it. Usually I know exactly what to say to make them happy and leave me alone, but he keeps bringing things up that are actual issues. Like today he wanted to know why being independent was so important to me, and when I wouldn't tell him, he just ended the discussion and let me go early. Normally if I don't cooperate I get lectured or the therapist won't stop prying. It was kind of nice that he backed off, it almost made me want to tell him that I'm so independent because I've had to be. My parents never cared enough to be around, and the endless stream of nannies and caregivers ended when I was 13 and they sent me to the first boarding school.

Part of me wants to tell him everything, just get it all out and finally be free of the expectations, but there's no reality in which I could ever actually do that. I know it would be used against me somehow.

When I first came to this place, I thought it was just another dressed up cage to keep me away, but now I wonder if my parents knew what really goes on here when they signed me up. Probably not, mom was always so pissed when she thought I had been out with a boy all night. She never listened when I tried to tell her I was with Chari or just on my own. If my parents knew me at all, they would know that I've never even had a boyfriend. I wasn't even interested in dating until I was 17, the boys I knew were all total jerks. There was that one who was an absolute sweetheart, but we went on one date and then I got blamed for something I didn't do, and I was off to another new boarding school.

I wouldn't mind staying here a little longer, if only because the orgasms I've had are so amazing. They never felt this good before, I wonder if there's something in the water? Yeah right, they would get shut down so fast if they were drugging us. In any case, I'm curious about the "special lessons" that everyone keep talking about. Not that I'll ever find out, Natali says only the best students get to participate, and I have never been the best at anything.

I'll probably get moved soon anyway, no school has been able to put up with me for more than a couple months and I've been here almost 3 weeks now I think.

Time for me to go, it's about to get hot and heavy in here."

Mr. Thornton spoke, "Her journal is completely at odds with what she says. She clearly wants help, but doesn't trust herself, or others, enough to seek it out."

Dr. Handell nodded in agreement, "She likely has been betrayed by people she trusted in the past, it would explain her contradicting behavior."

"It might be prudent to get her started in one of the kink classes soon, it could help her to open up and confront her trauma."

"Maybe, it could also make her more resistant. Her story in creative writing about the trapped princess shows how she sees herself and others, she's waiting for someone to prove her right."

"Let's do the opposite then, show her that she's special and deserves to be loved. She thinks that the co-ed lessons are some kind of special class for the best students, why not include her in that and give her a reason to try harder?"

Dr. Handell was silent for a while before responding, "James is looking for a woman to be part of his project, with the right guidance, it could be beneficial for both of them."

"It's settled then, tomorrow I'll tell her about the lessons and we can start the next day. You contact Carden's and let them know."

Author's Note

Thank you to everyone who reached out and told me that they were looking forward to the next chapter. I've been busy with life and had started to give up on writing. This story is my own personal project, and I sometimes get stuck with where the story wants to go next.

VreenaV
VreenaV
53 Followers