Finn BBC Cuck Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you bite off more than you can chew?" Ekon teased her as he watched her struggle to take him in her mouth. "You're not used to something that large, I can tell."

Sini blushed, but she pushed on, determined to prove she was up to the challenge. She knew he had other lovers, and she wanted to show Ekon that she was worthy. She used her tongue and tasted his cock. A few drops of precum trickled out, and she eagerly lapped it up.

He was massive, though, and she couldn't fit the entire thing in her mouth. She felt herself start to gag and pulled back. She looked up and saw Ekon intently watching her, and she felt pressured to please him.

She began moving up and down on his pole. She was almost horrified to feel his member seemingly grow even larger in her mouth as she wondered if even just giving him a blow job was an impossible task. Her tongue licked and lapped at his cock, running over the head of his dick as her lips easily slid up and down on his shaft.

"There you go, you're a natural. Born to suck cock," Ekon encouraged her.

She looked up at him and smiled weakly, even as her mouth was stuffed full of his monster cock. Her heart was racing, and she tried hard to control her breathing. She had feared that Ekon would somehow prove a letdown, but he seemed even larger than in his pictures, and now she eagerly wanted to please him and prove that she was worthy of his big black cock. A fear lingered in the back of her mind, though. If she had this much trouble just giving him a blow job, she worried it might hurt if he tried to fuck her properly, although she felt her panties moisten at the prospect, and she couldn't wait to find out.

*****

Jari gave up trying to clean up around the house. He was in a cold sweat, sitting in front of his computer watching interracial porn. He imagined his wife, Sini, with her young African stud. She was a sexy woman, but she always hid herself in dowdy clothing, loose long skirts and blouses that hid her figure. She wasn't thin, but she had a thick full figure with curves in all the right places.

He found his own wife undeniably sex, although she seemed unconvinced by his constant reminders and encouragement to dress more sexily. He was proud of his wife, and he just wished that Sini could see what Jari saw in her. What he was sure the black stud she was with right at that moment was seeing in her.

But now as he leaned back in his computer chair, Jari's cock was bulging at the thought of his wife getting railed by a black stud. He imagined her legs spread wide as her new lover hammered his thick cock into her pussy. He imagined her screams of pleasure and high-pitched shrieks. He remembered the first few years, when Sini seemingly climaxed, and how sexy it was just watching her go through an orgasm.

Later on, she admitted that she had faked her orgasms to keep him happy, to give him the illusion that he satisfied her. Ever since then, she dutifully gave him sex, but he saw her indifference, her disappointment in his inability to bring her to climax.

Jari watched the woman on his computer screen shaking and screaming uncontrollably as a big black cock tore through her pussy and brought her to a first orgasm. And then a second. And then a third. Her orgasm wasn't only vocal. It was physical. Her hair was a tangled sweaty mess, and her body was convulsing. If her orgasm was fake, then she deserved an Oscar.

Jari could only imagine what his wife would look like in that state of delirium. With a big black stud lying on top of her, pounding his thick cock into her pussy. Or on her knees in front of a black man as she sucked on his manhood. How she would look as she experienced a toe-curling orgasm. How she would sound when an orgasm tore through her body. With a look on her face of utter and total sexual satisfaction.

Jari barely even touched himself, but the thought, his imagination, was so strong that his cock erupted in ejaculation as he watched the black stud deposit a load of cum in the white woman's pussy on his computer screen.

"Oh God," he thought to himself. "What have we gotten ourselves into?"

*****

Sini still struggled to take Ekon's whole cock in her mouth, but she gamely kept trying, almost gagging and choking every time she lowered herself down on him. He stood before her, a smug smile on his face as she left a thick coat of slobber on his member.

Then his hands reached to her long blonde hair and pulled her head off his cock, and a dribble stretched from her lips to the tip of his manhood. Slowly, he pulled her up until she was standing in front of him naked, save for her panties.

Sini was nervous, fearful that perhaps he was disappointed in her, frustrated that she did not give good head. She looked up in his face and swallowed hard, the taste of his precum still on her tongue.

"I can tell you're not used to sucking on something that large, but practice makes perfect," Ekon smirked. "It's not bad for your first time. Good enough to get me ready for the main course, don't you think?"

Sini's eyes opened wide in eager anticipation.

"Take off those embarrassing granny panties," Ekon thundered.

Sini immediately dropped her panties to the floor and kicked them to the side while Ekon took in her now naked body. She fidgeted nervously, feeling his judgmental stare poring over her body. Her shoulders sank as he shook his head in disappointment.

"Next time you come back here, you'll need to be shaved," he muttered. "I like my bitches nice and smooth. But I suppose we can make do for now."

Sini felt relieved. After sucking on his cock for so long, she was desperate to feel him inside her. Her mound was moist, and her juices were practically running down her legs.

Then Ekon completed pulled his pants off and walked around her to the sofa and sat down. He looked back at Sini, his long, thick cock hard and pointing straight in the air like a beacon. Sini's gaze shifted back and forth, drawn to his monstrous cock, but checking back to Ekon's face for any further instruction.

"Come on and sit on my lap," Ekon instructed her.

Sini's feet felt stuck in place, yet she found herself slowly shuffling toward him.

"Come on now. You know this is what you came here for," he prodded her.

She took a deep breath, and then with one last small step, she stood directly in front of him. He reached forward and ran his fingers along the length of her slit, and a spine-tingling jolt of pleasure ran down Sini's back. Then he pulled it back and inhaled the aroma of her arousal from his wet fingertips.

"Protection, please?" Sini nervously asked.

Ekon reached to a side table and picked up a small condom package, and he flicked it at Sini.

"Put it on me," he instructed.

The package fell on the floor, and Sini quickly reached down to get it. She was kneeling as she picked it up, and as she looked up, she was again face to face with his cock. She fumbled the package, nervously trying to rip it open. She finally got it to tear and pulled out the rubber. She placed it over Ekon's cock, pinched the tip, and then began rolling it down his shaft.

His cock pulsed and jumped in her hands as she rolled the rubber over his manhood. His cock was so long and so thick, it seemingly stretched the rubber to the point it might tear, but she was able to put it on him. Sini couldn't help herself, and she gave his cock a few jerks before letting it go.

Ekon still had a smug look on his face. "Happy now?" he asked.

"Yes, thank you," Sini said in relief.

"Now let me explain something. I'm guessing you thought you were going to come here, and I'd fuck you, but that's exactly the opposite of what will happen. You're going to show me how badly you want my black dick. And you're going to do that by fucking me while I sit here on the couch. You're going to crawl up on my body, facing me, and then you're going to lower yourself down, and take my big black dick in that sweet white pussy of yours. Remember, I don't make any woman, yourself included, do anything she don't want to do. Do you understand?"

Sini's eyes grew wide all over again, but she slowly nodded yes.

"Then come on and get you that big black cock you've been dreaming about," he instructed.

Sini's whole body was shaking as she stood up. She raised her left leg and stepped onto the sofa, and then she raised her right leg and did the same. The next thing she knew, she was crouched down on top of Ekon's lap, his cock mere inches below her pussy.

Ekon's strong hands reached on top of her thighs and slowly pressed her downward. "Position me," he ordered her with a wry smile. "Otherwise, I might accidentally end up in the other hole."

Sini reached one hand to Ekon's shoulder to brace herself while the other reached underneath to his cock. She could barely even wrap her fingers around his thick girth, but she lined him up with her pussy as he gently pushed her down onto him.

She gasped as the head of his cock pressed against her slit, and Ekon smiled in satisfaction.

"That white pussy was made for black cock," he said as he laughed, "but you already knew that."

Her body shuddered in pleasure as he pushed her further down, and his cock penetrated into her. Her pussy was stretched impossibly wide as she continued lowering down onto him. His shaft felt never ending in length as she kept lowering herself farther and farther down on his pole, and all she could do was wonder when she would finally bottom out on him.

Her pussy was stretched out of proportion, and somehow he felt even larger inside her than he looked. Sini threw her head back and closed her eyes as she took the plunge and lowered herself all the way until her bottom rested on his thighs. She couldn't help but think how his cock was still longer since their current position didn't let him go balls deep into her.

She took a moment, just enjoying how he felt inside of her and experiencing all the parts of her pussy getting stretched beyond recognition. His cock pulsed inside of her, almost threateningly, like a beast lurking, daring her to unleash its fury.

Ekon gave her a playful slap on the ass. "Don't sit there. I want to see them titties bouncing in my face."

Sini put one hand on each of his shoulders, and then she began slowly sliding up and down on his pole. She glanced down and saw her pussy lips protruding out, wrapped tightly around his shaft as she raised herself on him. She couldn't help moaning loudly as she lowered herself back down, and Ekon's large cock filled her up all over again.

Soon she was bouncing wildly on his cock, a thick thud sounding every time her ample ass bottomed out against his strong thighs. Her hair was flailing around, her titties were bouncing wildly, and her emotions were on overload. His cock reached deeper, farther inside her, reaching nerves and parts of her that had never been touched before. Her arousal was turbocharged, and she threw her head back and closed her eyes as the moment almost overwhelmed her.

She realized that his cock must've been hitting her G spot, and it felt so good, she just wanted more of it. She moved faster and faster, her body writhing as she couldn't get enough of his cock hitting the sweet spot. Her arousal was escalating, and each ride up and down on his pole just drove her arousal higher and higher. She was insatiable.

And then Ekon wrapped his mouth around one of her tits, and Sini just lost herself in ecstasy. She fell forward into his body, cradling his head in her hands as she called out helplessly in loud shrieks and moans.

Sini felt a ball of energy growing inside her, and every time his cock rubbed against her G spot, the ball just grew more until it couldn't be contained any longer. And then it erupted like a supernova, and she climaxed, her pussy feeling like it was shooting out sparks throughout her body, through her veins, through her nerves, and it just left her shaking, convulsing, as wave after wave of pleasure left her drowning in a euphoric state.

She felt more alive than she'd ever felt in her life. She was living in the moment, lost in a deep sexual satisfaction that changed her entire outlook on life. She had no idea sex could feel this good, could deliver this high. And now that she had a taste, she already found herself wanting more.

Sini had secretly feared that being with a black lover would ultimately be disappointing like everything else in her life. She feared she had overhyped taking on a black lover to an unrealistic standard, but as she stopped and left herself fully impaled on Ekon's cock, she realized this was likely the first thing in her life that actually surpassed her expectations.

Maybe it was the novelty of having an affair or being with a younger man or being with a black man. Or maybe it was all of those things combined. Whatever the case, Sini cried tears of joy on Ekon's shoulder as her sweaty body was still shaking uncontrollably from the aftereffects of her orgasm.

"Damn, woman. You'd think you'd never had sex before," he commented.

"Maybe I haven't." Sini answered.

*****

Jari sat straight up when he heard the front door open. He had been waiting for Sini to return home for over 4 hours.

A few seconds later, Sini walked by the living room. They shared a brief glance, and then Sini looked away, her face displaying embarrassment as she sped away to their bedroom. Jari got up and followed her, but she immediately made her way to the bathroom and locked the door behind her. A few seconds later, Jari heard the shower start, and he sat down on their bed and waited for her to finish.

He realized there was only one logical reason she rushed to the shower. When she had rushed past him, he noticed her hair was a tangled mess, and her dress looked unkempt, and the realization made Jari shake in excitement. He sat on the bed, but his heart was racing a mile a minute.

All the images of his wife with a black lover came flooding back. He wondered how Sini felt about the whole experience. Was she thrilled? Did she orgasm? Was she embarrassed? Ashamed? His thoughts were running on overdrive. Was it a one-time fling? Or would it become something more? And what did it all mean to his marriage?

The water in the shower shut off, and Jari held his breath. A few minutes later, the bathroom door opened, and Sini stepped out. She looked like a dream. Her long blonde hair was wet and stringy, hanging down and still dripping. A bath towel was wrapped around her, barely covering her breasts and her ass. Her thick thighs stretched down, her pale white skin a thing of beauty.

Behind her, Jari saw her dress and her heels still on the floor in the bathroom. Curiously, he noticed that her bra and panties were not in sight. At first, he thought maybe she threw her dress on top of them, but then he realized she would've taken her dress off first.

Sini froze when she saw her husband sitting on the bed patiently waiting for her, and they stared silently at one another, although both quickly turned away.

"I forgot to bring a change of clothes into the bath with me," she explained haphazardly as she looked away and made a beeline to their closet. She faced away from him, the nervousness evident in her body language, as she bent down to get some clothes from their dresser.

"We have to confront this. We can't avoid it," Jari said as she rummaged through her panty drawer. "Are you going to tell me about what happened, or do I have to ask a thousand questions?"

Sini stood back up, still wearing nothing but the bath towel. She closed her eyes for a second and cleared her head, trying to calm her nerves. Slowly, she turned around and faced her husband. She looked him in the eyes, finally deciding she needed to confront the moment head on.

"What would you like to know?" she asked.

"Everything," Jari answered.

*****

Jari listened patiently as Sini recounted her initial meeting at the ravintola with Ekon. And then she simply explained that she followed him back to his apartment, leaving unsaid what happened after that.

"You have - you have been with him?" Jari asked.

Sini looked away as she nodded her head, unable to look her husband in the eyes directly as she admitted to her infidelity.

"Did you - did he bring you to -?" Jari's voice failed to complete his question.

"Orgasm?" Sini asked, guessing how to finish his sentence, knowing it was the one thing her husband could not do for her.

"Aye," Jari confirmed.

"Yes, he did," Sini admitted as she bit her bottom lip.

Jari looked defeated as he took a second to process this information. His eyes were still turned away as he asked, "Was it everything you hoped?"

For the first time since she returned home, Sini smiled, albeit in an embarrassed fashion. Although she didn't utter a word in response, her non-verbal response spoke volumes.

They waited in awkward silence for a few moments, and then Sini got up and walked to the bathroom to retrieve her dress and heels. She put the dress in the laundry basket and the heels back in the closet.

"Where are your bra and panties?" Jari asked.

Sini turned around and took a second to respond. "Ekon kept them," she quietly answered. "He said my underwear is like what a nun will wear, and that I need to dress more sexy."

"I see. Are you going to see him again?"

"I don't know."

"Maybe you have got it out of your system?" Jari suggested.

"I don't know about that," Sini sheepishly admitted. "But he has other women he sees on a regular basis. I don't know that I want to share him."

She looked at her husband, but he looked away again. There was a distance between them. Physically, it was only a few feet, but emotionally, it felt like an ocean. Jari was a rock in her life, and Sini feared she was losing him. She wanted his reassurance, for him to comfort her, but she worried that she had pushed him too far, and that she was losing her marriage.

Sini stood up, the fear and emotions welling up inside her. "Are you disgusted by me now? Ashamed to look at me," she pleaded, her voice rising.

"What do you mean?" Jari asked, stunned, finally turning back to look at his wife.

Sini's sudden movements had loosened the towel wrapped around her body, and it fell off, but she made no attempt to stop it as it dropped to the carpet at her feet. Sini was left standing naked before her husband, but she stood resolutely before him.

"You think I'm damaged goods," she declared. "You can barely even look at me since I came back. You're disgusted to know that another man has had his hands on my body and has been inside me."

Jari got up and marched over to his naked wife and kissed her passionately.

The relief, the acceptance, the reassurance filled Sini. Her breasts pressed against her husband's shirt. They began making out. Her left leg lifted up and wrapped around his waist while his arms wrapped around and cupped her ass.

They fell onto the bed as Sini's hands began furiously pulling off her husband's clothing. Jari lay on top of her as they continued making out while she pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it aside. She undid his pants and used her feet to kick his pants and underwear off him.

Their naked bodies were skin to skin, all the barriers broken, the ocean of distance between them finally bridged. As her hands reached down, she was surprised how hard he already was. Surprised and grateful. Grateful to know he still found her attractive and arousing.

She wrapped her fingers around his cock as Jari began suckling on her breasts.

"Oh Jari, I thought I'd lost you," she sighed.

"Never," he promised.

Sini couldn't help noticing how her fingers completely wrapped around Jari's cock, however, and she remembered when she first handled Ekon's manhood. Ekon was so thick, her fingers didn't touch when she jerked him.