Finn BBC Cuck Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nevertheless, Sini felt closer to her husband than ever. She spread her legs and then guided his cock to her slit.

"He said he wanted me smooth down there," she remarked as Jari's cock penetrated her. She wrapped her legs around her husband as he began making love to her.

"I would not object," Jari answered between kisses as he had his lips all over the side of her neck.

Sini moaned lightly, although now she found herself making constant comparison to Ekon. She felt guilty, but she couldn't help remembering how Ekon had filled her pussy, and now Jari felt so small by comparison.

She saw how excited and turned on Jari was though, so she hid her disappointment.

"I love you," she whispered in his ear, appreciative that he accepted her, even after she strayed from their marriage.

The next thing she knew, Jari ejaculated inside her. As his warm semen spread inside her, his cock was already beginning to soften. She was still so wet and aroused, both from her husband's attempt at lovemaking, but also from the memories of her afternoon with Ekon. She was left frustratingly unsatisfied, and Sini could no longer hide her disappointment. Jari panicked, wanting nothing more than to please his wife.

"I'm sorry, you just turn me on so much, I can't help myself," he sputtered.

"Get the toy," Sini ordered, desperate for sexual release.

Jari reached under the bed and pulled out a small box. Inside was the large black dildo he had bought a few weeks before. They both knew what it represented and what she was asking for in that moment, but he was desperate to make up for leaving his wife sexually dissatisfied.

Sini saw him raise up the huge black dildo, and it immediately set her at ease. She smiled and closed her eyes as she waited for the sexual gratification she desired. She spread her legs wide and then sighed deeply as the dildo penetrated her moist mound. Jari easily slid the entire 8-inch length inside her, and her body shook as it filled her with the pleasure that she so desperately longed for.

She opened her eyes and saw Jari staring back at her intently. And then she saw the black phallic object inserted to her pussy, and she moaned out loud and closed her eyes again.

"Please, fuck me," she whispered.

Jari watched his wife's reaction to taking the large black dildo. It felt so massive in his hands, especially compared to his own manhood. The dildo seemed cartoonishly large that there couldn't be any man that well-endowed, but seeing Sini's reaction, he couldn't help but wonder if maybe her new lover could actually compare.

"Please, fuck me," Sini had pleaded. He saw the arousal in her eyes, and after prematurely ejaculating inside her, he desperately wanted to make it up to her.

As he pulled the dildo back out of her, bits of his cum coated the shaft. Then he shoved it back in, and she moaned deeply all over again.

"Is that better?" he asked.

"Shh," she admonished him. "Just fuck me."

Her eyes were closed, and he could only assume she imagined it was someone else inside her. He began working the dildo in her, the phallic object stretching her pussy impossibly wide.

"He wants me to dress sexier," Sini admitted while the dildo was pumping her pussy.

"I've been telling you that for years. You are a beautiful woman," Jari answered.

Sini didn't speak anymore, but she turned to moans and heavy breathing.

Jari took the liberty of moving up her body and began sucking on her tits while his hand continued fucking her with the dildo.

Sini's hands tousled her husband's hair, although her eyes remained closed the whole time. Jari knew she was fantasizing about someone else.

"God, that feels so good," she sighed.

Jari worked the dildo so hard, her juices flew off the shaft every time he pulled it back, and the droplets landed on his hand. He gripped the base of the toy tighter so it wouldn't slip, and he continued using it to fuck her harder and deeper.

"You think I'm a slut, don't you?" she lamented.

"No, never," he countered.

"But what if I want to be a slut?"

Jari felt his cock grow hard again.

"It is just beautiful seeing you enjoying sex so much. I want you to enjoy sex the same way that I do with you," he answered.

Soon, Sini was reduced to tears of pleasure. She cried out in ecstasy, her moans growing deeper and longer by the minute.

Jari moved up, kissing higher on her chest. And then her neck. Her skin was glistening in sweat, and her arms were wrapped around his head, pulling him in, wanting to feel him against her body as the dildo kept working her pussy.

Jari worked the black dildo still faster and harder, the toy moving at almost blinding speed as it plowed the depths of her pussy. Sini moaned out uncontrollably, lost in her arousal and overflowing in stimulation until she threw her head back on the pillow and arched her back.

She screamed out in loud intense shrieks that startled Jari as she climaxed. Her body was convulsing involuntarily as her muscles spasmed, and she began hyperventilating.

Jari slowed the dildo to a crawl as he watched his wife with her eyes closed just revel in all the pent-up energy finally released and flowing through her body.

Her arms still cradled his head, however, and then her hands gripped his hair, and pushed him down to her nether region, burying his face in her pussy.

The dildo was still inserted in her, fully impaled, so only the testicles were sticking out. Jari's fingers reached out and spread her lips, and her pink flesh was revealed. His tongue reached out and began tasting her, taking in her juices, and Sini sighed in deep satisfaction.

The bedsheets were damp underneath, but Jari sought to pleasure his wife as best he could. She wrapped her thighs tightly around his head and squeezed, pulling him in even closer.

He pulled the dildo out of her, so it was out of his way, and Sini made a noise of complaint, but he immediately put his tongue to work, lapping at her clit, and that seemed to satisfy her.

He inhaled the scent of her arousal, taking in the sweet aroma. Her juices were overflowing, and he drank it all in.

"Oh honey, that felt so good, you have no idea," she finally said as Jari continued working her clitoris.

Her legs finally loosened, and Jari was able to pull back from his wife's pussy.

"I think I have some idea how good it made you feel," Jari remarked. "I could hear every ounce of pleasure in your voice. I could see how it left your arms and legs shaking. And my tongue tasted every drop of excitement you secreted."

Sini was still breathing heavily, her chest rising and falling like the waves on the sea.

"You know, I love you, right?" she said.

"I love you, too. I'd do anything for you," Jari vowed.

"He asked about you, you know," Sini casually remarked.

Jari's face turned pale, and he sat up. "About me? Why? What did he ask?"

"He knew I was married. He asked if you knew I was cheating with a black man. I told him I was there with your knowledge."

Jari was left shaking and speechless. Sini wondered what was going through his head. She imagined he was embarrassed, even ashamed to have his complicity in her infidelity exposed. She remembered Ekon's knowing smirk when he asked if Jari knew, almost as if he expected it. She imagined Jari was feeling a deep humiliation, that he felt like less of a man.

Jari's fists clenched, but he closed his eyes and took a deep breath. When he opened them again, he appeared calmer, resigned.

"It's getting late," he finally spoke. "I am getting tired. I am going to clean myself up and then go to bed."

Sini watched him stand up and gather his clothing from the floor. He went into the bathroom to shower and change while Sini laid back down and closed her eyes, still basking in the glow of her orgasm, but wondering where all these changes in their lives were going to lead them.

*****

To be continued....