Finn BBC Cuck Pt. 02

Story Info
The wife takes her first BBC.
8.6k words
4.28
10.9k
28

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 02/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

This is Part 2 in a story series. It is about a married couple in Finland who develop an obsession with interracial sex that eventually leads them into an interracial cuckold relationship.

If interracial or cuckold stories are not of interest to you, then please save yourself the grief and just move along.

Main Characters:

Wife - Sini age 41 blonde, C cup, curvaceous big booty, 167/75 - 5'5" 165 lbs. She is an accountant in a government office.

Husband - Jari age 45 dark hair, 185/85 - 6'1" 190 lbs. He is an engineer for a tech firm.

*****

Sini nervously sat in her car, doubting herself for the first time. She was parked on the street in front of a series of businesses and shops. The clock on her dashboard read 3:25 pm, and she had an appointment with a black man she knew mainly by his online handle, FinnBBCBull, in five minutes.

In the most recent messages, as they made plans to meet, he introduced himself as Ekon. She had looked it up afterward and learned that it was a Nigerian name meaning strong, which certainly seemed apropos judging by his pictures.

Nevertheless, Sini was still cautious. She insisted on meeting him in a public setting first, and the ravintola, or restaurant, 30 meters away was their agreed upon meeting place. She had arrived 15 minutes early, and she kept an eye on the place, wondering if she'd catch a glimpse of her prospective stud entering the establishment.

Her heart was racing 200 beats per minute, and her whole body was shaking uncontrollably. In excitement. In trepidation. She tried to take deep breaths to calm herself down, but it made no difference.

19 years of marriage potentially hung in the balance. For 19 years, she had been a faithful wife, but lately she longed for something more in her life. Exhilaration. Lust.

She didn't know how sleeping with another man would change her marriage, but she knew it would. Once the genie was out of the bottle, there was no going back, and she feared that an affair could cause irreparable harm to her marriage, although she didn't want to lose her husband, Jari. She just wanted what Jari couldn't give her - sexual satisfaction.

And then a well-built black man stepped out of an apartment building about 50 meters away, and Sini froze as she instantly recognized him. He looked the same as in all the pictures they had exchanged, except now he was dressed, wearing fashionable jeans and a tee shirt, his muscular arms and chest self- evident, even through his top.

Just as he turned to enter the ravintola, he turned back and looked directly at Sini sitting in her car. They locked eyes for a brief moment, and there was no doubt they recognized each other. He smirked at Sini before entering the ravintola, already establishing his dominance in a single glance that left Sini breathless and shaking.

His eyes said everything. He would be waiting in the restaurant for her, and he expected her to come to him. And suddenly, it all felt so real. Sini felt a strong, almost magnetic pull drawing her into the ravintola.

Her mind screamed insanity and told her to start her car and drive back home. Her hands, however, quietly put her keys in her purse and then opened the car door. Seconds later, she was walking on the sidewalk, approaching the door to the establishment, fully aware of the decision she was making and that there was no going back.

*****

Jari paced the floor in his house. He vacuumed the carpet and dusted all the furniture, trying to be productive, but his thoughts were a million miles away. Or, stated more accurately, his thoughts were 7 kilometers away, where his wife, Sini was meeting a stranger on the other side of their hometown of Oulu in the northern part of Finland.

It had been a few weeks since his wife had come home with stories about her co-worker, Anja, and Anja's new black lover. The stories set something off in Jari as he began imagining interracial sex. At first, it was imagining Anja with her black lover, but his imagination soon drifted, turning to the idea of his own wife with a black lover.

The idea excited him in a way that was hard to describe. He imagined the deep humiliation he'd endure if Sini cheated on him, yet the idea thrilled him to no end. Soon, he was secretly seeking out interracial and cuckold porn, then when he learned that Sini seemed to share in the fantasy, Jari considered the possibility of their fantasy becoming a reality.

He remembered their conversations the past few nights as Sini contemplated and then finally decided to take on a black lover. Although he begrudgingly accepted her intentions, inwardly, his heart raced in excitement.

For years, Jari saw the sexual disappointment on his wife's face as he repeatedly failed to bring her to orgasm. Their marriage was strong and stable, but their weekly sexual encounters had long since turned routine and stale. He still found his curvaceous wife extremely sexy, and she was a loving and willing partner, always ensuring that he was brought to orgasm, even though he could not seemingly do the same for her.

Still, Jari couldn't help but wonder if their marriage was strong and stable enough to withstand the infidelity if she began an affair. He already felt like less of a man admitting that his wife had to seek sexual satisfaction from another man, but he loved her and didn't want to deny her sexual desires. Jari told himself that Sini was only having a physical affair, and as long as it wasn't emotional, then what was the harm? Nevertheless, Jari knew it was a slippery slope. If her physical affair turned emotional, then he risked losing Sini, and that possibility scared him to death.

19 years of marriage was at stake. Jari was 45, and he didn't relish starting over if it all fell apart. Sini was a good woman, and he couldn't imagine finding another woman either as sexy or one he could call his best friend like Sini.

Jari was tall, dark, and handsome, and outwardly he projected a strong, commanding figure. He was a software engineer who earned a good salary, and together, he and Sini lived a comfortable life. Early in their marriage, they tried to have children. After a few years of trying to no avail however, they ran through a battery of medical tests only to learn that Jari had low sperm counts, and they would likely never have children.

Sini had shown him the pictures of the black man she was going to meet, and it left Jari feeling inadequate in so many ways. Her prospective lover was seemingly everything that Jari wasn't. He was much younger, which only reminded Jari that he was four years older than Sini, and he was starting to feel his age. Besides being youthful, her prospective lover looked strong and virile, and the fact that he was black only added to the allure.

Finland was still a largely homogenous country, and black people only comprised 1% of the population, so they were relatively rare. There was something exotic and almost taboo about him, which Jari was sure enhanced Sini's attraction to him. Jari couldn't tell if his wife's interracial curiosity (and his for that matter) was just a passing fad, or if it marked a more permanent change in their relationship, but he knew they'd find out soon enough.

*****

It wasn't lunch hour, and the ravintola was mostly empty. It was an older establishment, cozy and warm. Its chairs and tables were well worn, and the walls were lined with framed pictures of local sights and old newspaper headlines. Sini quickly scanned the establishment's patrons and was relieved to see no one she recognized.

FinnBBCBull, or Ekon, was seated at a small table in a back corner, far away from anyone else. He was checking messages on his phone, but he looked up when she entered and eyed her with a piercing gaze.

Sini felt awkward as she walked over to his table. She was dressed in a summer dress and high heels, and she felt the weight of his stare as she made her way across the room to him. She had sent him a series of naked pictures of herself prior to meeting, and she felt him undressing her with his eyes. Her summer dress was made of a thin, breezy fabric, but now it felt almost non-existent.

"I'm Ekon," he said in a deep voice as he held out a large hand as she approached the table.

"Sini," she replied in barely a whisper as she took a seat across from him.

He looked younger up close, although his tall 190 cm (6'3") and solid 90 kg (220 pounds) build was all masculine muscle. She knew he was only 24, and his dark ebony skin was smooth and unblemished. She was 17 years older than him, and she couldn't help wondering if she might be the same age as his mother.

"Now I'm not big on chit chat," Ekon spoke. "I respect that you want to meet in a public place. As you can see, I am who I say I am. I'm no catfish, and everything I've shown you is very real. So, you tell me, why exactly are we here?"

Sini was caught off guard by his straightforward approach, although she was pleased he was fluent in Finnish, although he spoke with a slight accent.

"I - well - I just thought it would be good to meet," she stumbled in her response.

"And then what?" Ekon pressed her.

Sini was confused, feeling completely unprepared. "I don't know."

"Does your husband know you're here?"

Sini nodded her head slowly but nervously. She looked around, worried that Ekon was speaking loudly enough for the other patrons to hear, although none of them turned their heads.

"So, are you here for him or for yourself?" he asked.

"Myself," Sini confessed. "And him.... I think."

"Have you cheated on your husband before?" he asked.

Sini shook her head no.

"Have you ever been with a black man before?"

Sini shook her head no again.

Ekon smiled in deep satisfaction. "And what did you think was going to happen after we met?"

Sini fidgeted in her chair, her throat going dry and her palms feeling sweaty. Until now, it had all been a private fantasy, but now she was confronted by reality and forced to openly voice her secret desires. It was one thing to hold those desires in her heart. Even when she discussed it with Jari, he was always her confidante, almost like her conscience. She wasn't sure she was ready to openly acknowledge her desires in a public space, even if only amongst strangers.

Sini's voice was almost a whisper when she finally spoke. "Was that your apartment you stepped out of just down the street?"

Ekon smiled. "Yes, it is. We can go there right now if you're ready to go."

"You said you have other women. Like me." Sini commented.

"Like you? You mean other white women that I see regularly? Yes. You're not the only one who has the jungle fever," Ekon laughed heartily. "I know your type. You seek out someone like me because I offer something you can't get at home. Everyone knows you as vanilla, so straitlaced, but you've got a wild streak. An itch that you need to scratch. A bad girl lurking inside you just longing to get out."

Sini stared at him in stone cold silence.

"There's something dangerous about me," he continued. "Something forbidden, and you want some excitement in your life. Now, I'm not a thug, and I don't do drugs, but you'd never take me home to your parents. I'm that little secret you don't want to admit. But you can't resist me. The temptation. Because you know I'll treat you like the slut you were born to be."

Sini sat back in her chair, and her fingers gripped the sides of the seat as she tried to steady herself from shaking as Ekon neatly dissected her life.

"See, I know you," he continued. "I bet I even know you better than you know yourself. Because I know your type, and you're all the same. But that's alright. Just understand that it cuts both ways. You're using me, and you best believe, I'll be using you."

"You've seen my pictures," Ekon kept going. "You know what I have to offer. So, the choice is up to you. I ain't offering romance. I'm not going to coddle you or lend you an ear or a shoulder to cry on. If I'm with you, then it's for one reason and one reason only. I'll give you the big one-eyed snake, but I won't have any patience for putting up with any crap. I've got three other bitches I can call over whenever I want sex. Now I like that booty on you, and you got a nice pair of tits, so I'm willing to give you a try out and see if I'll add you to my harem."

Sini felt as if she was struggling to breathe. Ekon was amazingly brazen for a 24-year-old man, but she found herself staring at his sculpted body. His biceps bulged, and his chest was clearly defined, even through his tee shirt. She was moistening at the prospect of being with him, but now she was also nervous that he might reject her.

He took in her hesitation for a moment and then added, "I don't force any woman to do anything they don't want to do, but I can see in your eyes how badly you want this. Now you still haven't answered the first question I asked. Tell me, why exactly are we here?"

A calmness spread through Sini's body as she finally came to terms with her decision. She closed her eyes, finally at peace and accepting of what would happen next.

"I am here for sex," she stated matter of factly.

"Correction. You're here to get fucked," Ekon coldly replied.

Sini nodded her head in agreement, and Ekon flashed a wicked smile and said, "Good. Then let's head back to my place."

*****

Ekon's home was in an older apartment building from the 1970's. His place was utilitarian but clean, sparsely furnished with only basic furniture and little in the way of decorations. Sini put her purse down on the kitchen counter and then stood awkwardly, unsure what to do even do next.

The whole moment felt surreal. She was a married woman in the home of an African immigrant for the explicit purpose of having an extramarital affair. Her marriage to Jari was like a comfort blanket, and they were so used to each other that most conversations could almost go unspoken.

But now with Ekon, she didn't know how to act. She wasn't even sure how to strike up a conversation with him. Or even if she should. After all, she wasn't at his place for anything besides sex.

Sini felt awkward and gangly. It'd been so long since she'd been single and had to romance anyone, she didn't even know how to flirt. She didn't know how to be seductive anymore.

Ekon sat down on a sofa and watched her curiously.

"Why don't you come over here?" he said, breaking the silence.

"No one else is here, right?" Sini asked nervously.

Ekon shook his head. "I live alone. Now stop making excuses. You know what you came here for."

Sini nodded her head in understanding as she slowly made her way across the living room.

"Stay right there," he said, causing her to stop one meter in front of him.

He eyed her body up and down. "Why don't you show me what you've got? Help get me in the mood."

"You want me to strip?" Sini asked cautiously.

Ekon's face broke into a grin. "I want to see what you've got up close and see if you're even worth my time."

"Oh," Sini remarked in disappointment. Her fears of rejection resurfaced all over again.

Her hands reached down to pull her dress up slowly over her head.

"Turn around" Ekon rumbled as Sini pulled the dress off completely as she faced away from him.

She stood half naked, dressed only in her bra and panties. Knowing how trim and toned Ekon was, she worried that she might be too big for him to find attractive.

"That ass is to die for, but you've got to lose them granny panties," he told her. She felt strangely relieved by his backhanded compliment.

The next thing she knew, Ekon's hand gave her ass a hard slap, and her curvaceous ass jiggled. Sini stood nervously facing away from him, her body shaking as Ekon stood right behind her, his warm breath on her shoulder.

"And this bra. Damn woman. Ain't you got any lingerie? I thought you came her for a hook up, and you're wearing underwear I'd expect the nuns in the convent to wear."

"I'm sorry, I can get new underwear," Sini apologized as Ekon unhooked her bra. The tension loosened on her bra, and he slid the straps off her shoulders and down her arms until it fell silently to the floor.

Sini felt frozen in place, petrified but thrilled, as Ekon pressed himself against her back. His hands reached around to cup each of her ample breasts, and he leaned his head on her left shoulder as he smelled her hair. Sini gasped as she clearly felt a large bulging protrusion as he pressed himself against her back, and she realized it was his manhood.

"You've got nice tits. You shouldn't hide them behind such restrictive clothing," he commented as he began playing with her nipples.

"I saw the wet spot on your panties when you pulled off your dress," he added as one hand dropped down. His fingers slipped inside the elastic band and then probed for her pussy.

Her body shivered in excitement, and she took a deep breath as he easily slipped two fingers inside her.

"How long have you fantasized about being with a black man?" he inquired.

Sini leaned her head back and sighed as his lips began softly kissing the side of her neck. Her nipples were hard as one hand played with her tits while the other fingered her underneath her panties.

She whimpered in complaint when he pulled his hand out of her panties. His fingers were dripping wet in her arousal, and he held them in front of her face, and then he inserted one of the wet fingers into her mouth, making her suck on it.

Sini tasted her juices on his fingers, the strangely metallic, almost coppery taste hitting her tongue. She began grinding her ass against him from behind. The obvious bulge in his pants was long and thick, and her panty covered ass rubbed up and down against his manhood.

She heard him smirk from behind. "You find something you like on me," he teased her. "Now turn around and face me."

He pulled his hands back as Sini turned around. She was wearing heels, but Ekon was still 13 cm, about 5 inches, taller than her. She nervously faced him, naked except for her panties while he was still fully clothed.

She looked up into his face. His eyes were piercing, and he had a commanding gaze. He was young, but he was brash and confident. He smiled at her. Not in a friendly way, but it was an intense smile that conveyed supreme confidence. The implication was clear. Ekon was in control, and she would do whatever he wanted.

"You know what you came here for. Why don't you get on your knees and pull it out?"

It wasn't a question so much as a command. Sini sunk down to her knees and suddenly her face was even with his crotch, staring straight at the huge bulge in his pants.

"Go on, what are you waiting for?" he encouraged her.

Sini couldn't speak, but her hands reached up to unfasten his pants. As she unzipped and then lowered his jeans, she quickly realized he wasn't wearing any underwear, and his giant cock fell out, almost striking her in the face as it swung down. Sini audibly gasped in shock at its sheer immensity.

"I take it your husband isn't as big," Ekon said with a hearty laugh.

Sini just shook her head as she worked to fish his member out of his pants. His cock was flaccid, but already nearly eight inches in length. It was like a dark, black snake that waved hypnotically in Sini's face. She was transfixed by its appearance. It dwarfed any man she had ever been with. She instinctively raised her hands to touch it, almost like a moth drawn to the light.

Her fingers stroked lightly along his shaft, and it jumped in response. A smile quickly came across her face, and Ekon laughed at her all over again.

"You're like a kid in a candy store. Why don't you take a lick of my chocolate popsicle?" he encouraged her.

Sini closed her eyes and opened her mouth, and then she pressed forward. The next thing she knew, her lips were met by his hard meat. She stretched her lips as wide as possible to take him in and wrapped them around his manhood.