Finn Ch. 06: Wait

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at the tits on that one," Trevor said, his head following the path of a girl walking by their table.

The heads of the other men followed suit, except for Finn's.

"Come on now, Finn. You don't get to act like you don't notice just 'cause your girl is here," Trevor said, running his hand over the dark stubble on his cheek.

"Nothing to notice," he replied with an edge in his tone she had never heard.

"I'm sure she knows by now you're a boob guy. I mean, she is a... behaviorist," Trevor mocked, staring at her over the rim of his second beer.

"Actually, I hadn't noticed," she replied. So this was Finn's current master. A platonic master, but one who still demanded obedience and control, not only from him, but from every man seated at the table.

"I'm curious... as a... behaviorist..." Trevor started, dragging the word out of his mouth as if its weight was too heavy to push from his lips, "do you think that girl's got her tits pushed up like that for her friends?"

She mulled over possible responses, and while she didn't want to create further conflict, she also had never been one to avoid confrontation by telling another person what they wanted to hear. "She may be wearing that dress for attention, and she may be seeking that attention from men, but that doesn't mean she'd be willing to go home with any man who hits on her."

"Oh please," Trevor jeered. "That girl's looking for cock. All you'd have to do is go over there and tell her how pretty she looks in her slutty black dress and she'd be all over you. Trust me, I do it all the time."

"We all do it all the time," Conner corrected him, smirking. "What do you think, Andrea? Your opinion as an expert bartender is just as important as a... behaviorist's."

"I think it's nice to get compliments from men. And they tip better if you show them a little something," Andrea replied.

"Well there you have it, the bartender has spoken," Ryan quipped, raising his glass up in a faux toast before downing the rest of his beer.

***************************

Drinks and dessert went longer than she had anticipated, and the topics of conversation didn't improve. But Finn had composed himself well and behaved appropriately the entire night, earning an opportunity for release before bed.

After they climbed into his truck she immediately pushed the button.

"We're gonna get in a wreck," he said, grasping the steering wheel and squirming in his seat.

She smiled and hit the button again, then undid her seat belt. "If you want to come you better get us home safely." Her hand moved to his belt, unbuckling it and pulling it open before starting to unzip his pants.

"Mistress..." he started when she leaned down over the seat.

"Keep your eyes on the road, Finn." She wrapped her mouth around his cage, letting her tongue push out farther than her lips so it would caress his sac with every stroke.

He grunted when her mouth moved lower, sucking and licking the tender skin that held his most sensitive parts.

"You're not speeding are you?" she asked before taking his plastic covered length back into her mouth and dragging her teeth down it.

"No, Mistress." He took his foot off the gas and lightly stepped on the brake.

"Better things come to those who wait," she said, grasping his sac in her hand and lightly squeezing.

As soon as they walked through the front door of the house he fell to his knees. She turned to see him crawling towards her, his body trembling.

"Please let me come... Please, Mistress... Please can I come?" he kept repeating over and over, bending down on his elbows and putting his hands over his face.

She pulled the remote out of her purse and clicked it on then continued towards his room.

"Please, please, please, Mistress, please?" he begged through ragged breaths as he crawled after her. His body started twitching while she buckled the collar around his neck.

"Wait." She set the remote on the nightstand with no intention of turning it off again until she was done with him.

"Please, please, Mistress, please?" he continued to plead at her feet.

"Sit up."

He sat up into a kneeling position, clasping his hands together in his lap.

"Hands." she said, then put the wrist restraints on him when he held them out to her. She chained them behind his back knowing it would be impossible for him to avoid touching himself once she took the cage off. He would need the stimulation to come, but she wanted his orgasm to remain under her control. "Wait."

"Please...Please..." His pleas continued while she unzipped his pants and unlocked him, gently releasing him from confinement. His body recovered quickly, standing at full attention within seconds.

"Fuck!" he cursed, jerking against his chains instinctively. "Please, Mistress! Please!"

"Yes," she said, reaching down to stroke him. Her hand barely made two passes before he exploded into it with a loud cry, almost falling on his face when his body violently convulsed. She waited until the last of the spasms had torn through his muscles before turning off the vibrator.

"Good boy," she praised, pushing his head down slowly while avoiding making him stick his face in any of the mess he had shot across the floor. "Up on your knees, unless you want to sleep with that in all night."

Once he was face down, hips up she shoved his pants down enough to remove the red plug. It was tiny but potent, and she smiled at his still trembling body. She pulled on his collar to get him to move back into a sitting position then undid the chain holding his hands behind his back. They fell limply into his lap, waiting to be tied up and put to bed.

12