All Comments on 'Finn Ch. 08: Mine'

by SyptemberSmyth

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

I'm a frequent visitor to this site, and this is among the best if not the best series I've read. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
super

Please continue with this story! It is so well written and I love how Mistress is slowly bringing him along and conditioning him as he learns what it means to submit and put someone else first in your life. He is learning his place at the foot of Mistress and she is seems to be almost tortured about how she is feeling towards him..

I love how this story keeps evolving and adding layers.

Please do not stop writing!!

ioan1234ioan1234over 5 years ago
Very nice

One of the best stories I've read and it gets better with each chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The spelling is fine, the grammar good but the storyline is beyond comprehension. He is such a wimp & she is such a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This story keeps getting better. I love the gradual, realistic building of their relationship.

Whole scene with strap-on delicious....plus the developing love between them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSyptemberSmyth@SyptemberSmyth
395 Followers
Give me my laptop And give me the sight I will write all day After I dream all night I will twist halves of truths Entwine them with a few small lies Which is which? I will let my readers decide My stories would be more popular They said If only I would make My females bow ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES