All Comments on 'Finn Ch. 10: Predator'

by SyptemberSmyth

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Utterly great series ... please keep the chapters coming!

UrSquireGUrSquireGabout 6 years ago
A second chance

Please everyone comment.

1. Is Mistress Morgan's second chance with Finn, herself, or both?

2. The word chance signifies opportunity with risk. What do you think she will risk? What will be put up to risk for her? For what?

PlushpuppyPlushpuppyabout 6 years ago
Answer

I think this is the Mistresses 2nd chance with her heart and soul. Sounds like she has been emotional hurt before and she hasn't grieved the hurt and therefore is guarded.

I think that the Mistress will risk her heart for Finn. For Finn the risk is his friends and family seeing him as less than. He would need to shed his life and become a different person forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

I’m reading this whole series and this scene is one of the hottest love making scenes I have ever read. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I liked this chapter the best so far. Great story. You really got me good with your great writing. The whole series is fraught with peril. At least to me. Thanks for writing this!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This whole series is so stunning. I'd love an "alternate universe" version without any of the bdsm stuff, just their incredible chemistry. Vanilla romance is my fetish, lol. But I do like her dominance but when she turns on the tenderness, it's great. Stellar writing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

OMG!! This is an incredible series, up there with the best of literotica! What a chapter & final scene......wow!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSyptemberSmyth@SyptemberSmyth
397 Followers
Give me my laptop And give me the sight I will write all day After I dream all night I will twist halves of truths Entwine them with a few small lies Which is which? I will let my readers decide My stories would be more popular They said If only I would make My females bow ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Finn Ch Series Info