FinSub Shows His Worth Ch. 01

Story Info
Pay Piggie earns Victoria's attention.
1k words
4.13
3.2k
2
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amandyla
Amandyla
19 Followers

***Disclaimer: This is my first story on here. Feedback is welcomed.

----------------------

Part 1

----------------------

In the realm of the online dominatrix, there were plenty of fakes, but a woman named Victoria was as real as they came. With her porcelain skin, smoldering eyes, and luscious auburn locks, she exuded an aura of irresistible power and seduction. Victoria was a financial dominatrix--a queen in control and manipulation.

In the vast labyrinth of the internet, a lost soul yearned for her attention. His name was Ethan, a successful businessman who craved a taste of something different. His days were consumed by wealth and responsibility, leaving him wanting for a release from his carefully constructed façade.

One fateful night, Ethan stumbled upon Victoria's dominion, mesmerized by her intoxicating charm. Unlike others posting their breast for attention, her profile picture alone sent shivers down his spine--a glimpse of the power she held over her eager victims. He became enthralled, captivated by the potential surrender he could experience under her command. Carefully he read over her post, wanting to ensure that he reached out the right way, just as she instructed.

With a pounding heart and trembling fingers, Ethan clicked the message icon and poured his deepest desires into a confession of his submissive longings. It was a moment of vulnerability, a plea for her attention that echoed through the digital void. He made sure to include the homework of what she wanted, such as the breakdown of his finances to ensure he was worth her time.

Victoria, perched upon her throne of dominance, reveled in the newfound power she held over Ethan's vulnerable heart. She saw his desperation as a playground for her wicked desires. A sly smile played upon her lips as she prepared to tighten her grip on this willing victim. She had a few little piggies reach out to her, but none had quite caught her eye like he did.

Their correspondence began innocently enough, with Victoria teasing Ethan's submissive nature, enticing him with the promise of ultimate control. She skillfully drew out what he was wanting and hoping to gain, each confession leading him further into the depths of her dominion.

But Victoria was no ordinary dominatrix. She understood that the true essence of domination lay not solely in financial control but in the delicate balance of power and manipulation. She toyed with Ethan's mind, skillfully weaving her web of seduction around him, igniting his desire for her attention with each carefully crafted word. Though he was going to be nothing more than her personal ATM, she did care about his well-being as this would lead to more success for the both of them.

Ethan, consumed by his craving for Victoria's dominance, surrendered his financial information and full break downs. She reveled in her newfound power, commanding him to empty his bank accounts and send her the spoils of his success. Each transaction became an act of devotion, an offering at the altar of his divine Mistress. She knew that there was a fine line, as he still had to be able to afford his bills. Victoria ensured that he didn't have any additional funds though as they all became a tribute to her.

The more Ethan gave, the deeper his submission grew. Victoria delighted in the power she held over him, carefully molding him into the perfect financial slave. He wanted to please her even more, which caused him to be even more successful so he could pay even more tribute to her. As his tributes became higher, he noticed he was able to gain more of her attention. Each payment to her brought on this satisfaction that he had been unable to find for so long. She would send him photos of her buying herself gifts, or showing how she was going on outings constantly, all because of his hard work. Victoria knew how to spend his money, far better than he could have imagined doing himself.

With every lavish item Victoria acquired, Ethan's devotion deepened. The more he saw her enjoying the fruits of his labor, the more he yearned to give her more. It was a vicious cycle, a twisted dance of desire and manipulation, and Victoria was the conductor of this symphony.

Their relationship grew more intense as the weeks turned into months. Every text message, email, or chat session filled Ethan with a mix of excitement and trepidation. Victoria's words had a hypnotic effect on him, fueling his desire to serve and please her. She demanded complete financial transparency, and he willingly shared his financial statements, credit card details, and investment accounts with her. In return, Victoria showered him with attention that she deemed fitting, often texting him at odd hours, commanding him to perform various tasks or sending him explicit instructions on how to please himself.

The dynamic between them became all-encompassing. Ethan found himself constantly thinking about Victoria, his mind consumed by her dominance. She became his guiding light, the focal point of his existence. Victoria's words were his gospel, and he followed them without question. She let him join her online world at times, though never letting others know exactly who he was to her. He was like her secret that she fought to keep just to herself, her friends only knew him as a friend of hers.

His business thrived, and sleep became a mere fleeting visitor as he worked diligently to be able to give more. Yet, the allure of Victoria's dominance remained unwavering. In moments, when despair threatened to consume him, it was the thought of pleasing her, of earning her approval, that provided a flicker of hope. Ethan realized, after all this time, that it he didn't want to just work for himself, he wanted to see her spending his money. Each time he reached out to talk to her, he knew it would cost him. Each text and email was paired with a tribute, the amount of which would determine how much of her attention she gave back. Their relationship grew, and the emotional attachment did as well. They watched each others lives go on, as they continued their situation. She gave him the confidence he needed to succeed, as well as his driving purpose.

Amandyla
Amandyla
19 Followers