All Comments on 'Fiona'

by Tanyacumaddict

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Slut wife cuck stories belong in fetish. 1*

Once again I must ask. Why do new writers think people want to read yet another mindless cuck story? As though there's is somehow better than the thousands of poorly scored stories done before theirs. Or is it that they've all been struck by the Martian cuck ray. At any rate, they end up being the next writer to ignore, and then whine because they have low scores and no followers. The only thing you left out of this pile of useless words is the 15" black cock.

dickthestick2011dickthestick2011about 2 years ago

Excellent. I love to read about eating sticky unwashed pussy the next morning. Smells divine!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I absolutely loved this story and hope you continue to write..I love how your husband drank down the spent cum from your freshly fucked asshole..then cleaned Pete's cock up...I hope he gets to suck and swallow some cum in future stories!! Maybe even clean another guys dick that just force fucked his virgin butthole..keep up the good work!! @tanyacumaddict ❤❤❤ 325 242 7312 if that is your ass in the profile it is Gorgeous!! Would love to see your asshole for real.

Gammo21Gammo21about 2 years ago

Divorce the bitch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Vomited my guts out. Have a bucket full, cheers.

Aaa, yeah, good thing you quit scribbling, yo nill talent and pretty infantile but for a stomach lavage good enough.

Captcha

NickChapelNickChapelalmost 2 years ago

So hot.

Hotwife, a facesitting cleanup, A2M... thankyou for writing this x

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

don't care for the humiliation and control that is starting to happen.

These kind of activities can happen without that

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTanyacumaddict@Tanyacumaddict
I'm a highly sexed mature bi woman with a cross-dressing husband. He's my second husband. I'm a mum of two - both grown up. I shave my pussy, have large tits with pierced nipples, and I'm getting a bit chubby. I have a number of long term boyfriends who I see regularly, and ...