Fiona Betrayed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The unloading of the van involved waking up sleeping beauty from the pile of sleeping bags, and carrying the sleeping bags into the cabin, where they were unzipped and spread out so they covered the open area of the cabin.

"Fi, I am ditching these piss soaked jeans," and without any ceremony, she stripped, peeled them off, and tossed them in a corner.

"Geez, Maisey...these guys!!!"

"Yeah, Fi. One of them has a hard-on for me...and I am not going to waste it."

With that, Maisey unzipped Tom and fell to her knees stroking and sucking his dick. Tom had an expression on his face that he was the most surprised and luckiest guy in the state.

The uncle exclaimed, "Hey, this is not how this was supposed to go down!"

"We are here to fuck the virgin!" he blurted.

Fiona, rather than being scared or shocked, reacted like this was the best practical joke that had ever been played on her. In the very deep recesses of her still only slightly rational mind, she knew this was a set up from the time she met Maisey--and the funniest thing was, she did NOT fucking care.

The rest of the night barely registered in Fiona's memory. She had a cock in her mouth for the first time...was it the uncle? Well, someone shot a load of cum directly down her throat that caused her to gag and run out to throw up a shitload of booze from her tummy. She felt better, but the party drugs still ruled her mind.

She did not even notice the pain of the first vaginal penetrations; the subsequent ones, and there were many, since the guys, too, were taking some kind of drug...were amazing, pleasurable? Was it the sex that was good, or the drugs fooling her body??

She really did not like the anal; but, at this point, it was just part of the crazy jumble that was that night...

The van left early in the morning, before daylight. The uncle had not lied, the pond was, indeed, just a short walk through the woods. Fiona's clothes were, well gross, so she walked naked and stunned into the pond.

Her body was still so fucked up, she did not notice the chill; but, getting cleaner felt good.

Back in the cabin she found some old clothes, a hugely oversized wool plaid shirt and oddly, some plaid boxer shorts that fit her okay; at least, they do not slide off her hips.

On the way out, she saw that the door to the cabin had been forced. Obviously, this was NOT Maisey's uncle's cabin; if Maisey even was her name.

It turned out that the hike down the first road was short. It was really just the driveway to the cabin. As Fiona started down the paved road, (downhill leads to civilization, right?) The sun was just coming up. Heading in the opposite direction was a Toyota Tacoma (weird how details stick out sometimes).

The driver stopped across the road, and introduced himself, "Hi, my name is Bill. It looks like you could use some help, little lady."

A tiny smile flitted across Fiona's face, and she knew everything would turn out okay.

12