Fiona’s Crush Has a Big Dick

Story Info
Irish exchange student is curious about Sean's big dick.
6.6k words
4.5
28.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: As a hetero guy, almost always writing from a woman's perspective, I'd love to hear from women regarding where I'm getting it right and where I'm off base.. Please comment!

Note: Fiona, the narrator, is from Ireland, so of course she would have an accent. Read this story with that in mind to get the full effect. Sean is from Boston, so I guess he would have one too, as would Marti from California and Tam from Manhattan.

Oh my - its hot out today!

Fourth straight day of 90 degrees plus. Luckily, I have a pool to cool off in. Well - I don't, but my friend Sean does. I'm pretty lucky; most dweeb freshman girls don't get befriended by a hot junior guy with a pool - in this case, Sean.

There are few more days before classes start. I'm from Ireland and needed a few weeks to get things settled before starting my freshman year here at Boston College. Sean stayed through the summer for a job in Southie.

We'll be Into the grind soon enough, but we'll chill in the heat today.

Sean and I met at a mixer about a week and a half ago; he kinda "rescued" me from the awful situation of a drunk frat douche trying to get grabby with me. Sean recognized the situation, and pretended to be my boyfriend. He's a pretty rugged looking athletic guy, and literally scared the other guy off. Chivalry is not dead here in the states!

To my amazement, he didn't use the situation as an excuse to hit up on me, although to be honest, I might have "rewarded" him if he had, if you know what I mean! He's pretty cute. I guess I have a bit of a crush on him.

We've just been hanging together a lot since then, mostly here at his place. I sometimes stay the night - me in his bed, him on the couch. Purely platonic.

His flatmate is Marti (real name Jack Martinelli), and sometimes Marti's girlfriend Tam (Tamera) stays over too. They're not here today, they are away for a few days, otherwise they'd be sweating and listening to tunes out here with us.

I really like Tam, she's a sweetheart and we kinda have the same quirky ways. I also get a vibe that she's a free spirit like me, typical natural bubbly and fun American blonde, a bit like the stereotype.

Marti, with his curly blonde hair, and California tan and charm, is pretty much a hottie too. To a foreigner, tan, blond California guys are a real turn-on because of how they are always portrayed in the movies and TV we see from the States. He fits the Baywatch image perfectly.

So, I've been out here in the sun the last few days, just me and Sean. He's laying in a wicker lounger now; face down, fast asleep, snoring away. That's pretty much what he does when we're out here,

Unlike a lot of Irish gingers, I'm able to tan really well. I'm not a carrot-top, more of a "classic red, bordering on auburn" gal - think Emma Stone. I also have green eyes like her. And I am definitely working on my tan today. I'm wearing my skimpy white "tanning" bikini. I'd never dare wear this to a public beach - its way too revealing, and my curves make it borderline obscene. Tam calls it my "barely there".

The college radio station is playing their usual free-form crazy mix of tunes. It's a Talking Heads song I don't recognize, but it's a perfect peppy late-summer day song.

My sexy juices are flowing today. The music, the heat, my skimpy little suit, and getting an eyeful of Sean's oiled and tanned body are tweaking my insides.

Also, something about the coconut smell of suntan lotion has always made me feel a little frisky.

I've never been promiscuous. I like sex, but also need the warm emotional bond that comes along with it. I have friends that can have random cold unemotional "maintenance fucks", but that's just not me. I've only had a few partners, and those were all boyfriends.

I thought I might lay off sexual stuff for a while however, after a tough break-up back home with my last boyfriend. He cheated on me with my best friend in an especially cruel way,

Also, I've been catching myself noticing these gorgeous free-spirited American girls more and more lately. They are so attractive. Irish girls from my area tend to be beautiful. but on the prudish side; maybe its the church, maybe it's the provincialism. Maybe it's just me.

Am I sexually frustrated?, a lesbian?, bi? I'm not really sure. I'm trying to sort all that out. But what I am really sure of is that I can't keep my eyes off Sean today.

I receive a text from Tam;

Tam: - "yo, cail - is sean around - not responding" ("Cailin" means "girl" in Gaelic - "Cail" is Tam's nickname for me.)

Me: - "asleep by the pool...as usual"

Tam: - "haha - face up or face down??"

Me: - "Huh???"

Tam: - "OMG u'll find out soon enuf I'll try again later ciao"

Ok, so that was kinda a strange question.

My eyes close and I feel the warmth of the sun, the heat comforting me. Such a change from the dull frosh orientation stuff, and the rainy and overcast weather of home.

Feeling frisky. I crack my eyes, sneak another eyeful of Sean. I'm thinking naughty thoughts.

The neighboring apartments are mostly shielded; high fence and trees - I think. I scan them anyways. In a way, I secretly hope not. You see, I'm a bit of an exhibitionist. Not the gross beaver-shots kind, but more the quick sexy glimpses by accident kind.

I look in on Sean again and....Oh my god.

I grab my phone and type;

Me: - "OMG I see now...."

Tam: - "hahaha! 7? or 8? Maybe?"

Huh?

Oh! - I get it! - Inches.

She's talking about inches. I have to do the math in my head, 8" inches would be about 20 centimeters. Yeah, that's about right.

I text back

Me: - "at least, maybe that wide too haha"

Tam; "lol ok keep cool - Later!"

Looking back at Sean, I now I understand what Tam was talking about.

Sean has flipped onto his back. He's still sleeping, and must be having a hell of a dream. His teal blue Patagonia trunks are just tight enough to show the outline of his hard dick.

It's big - really big. Tam wasn't kidding with her estimate. I guess she's been treated to an eyeful herself out here, and took a good enough look to make a pretty accurate guess at the length.

I can't stop staring. I'm no size queen, but I'm really intrigued. I guess it's like when a girl has big tits, guys just can't look away.

I close my eyes, and have a little internal dialogue.

"Be careful, Fiona; he's your friend, maybe your best friend now that you're here in the states."

I take some deep breaths.....I drift off.....

"Before I put another notch in my lipstick case......

.....You better make sure you put me in my place!"

Pat Benatar wakes me up - I love this song, besides being incredibly catchy, it describes the American sexy tough-girl spirit that is so appealing to me. Sometimes I think that my crush on American girls is why I decided to take college here in the states - that, and being free of all that doom and gloom Irish misogyny and prudishness.

I check my phone. It's been about an hour since I drifted off.

I peek over again. Sean is face down again. Thank God. That saves me from being a naughty girl.

While sleeping I had a mini dream; I was naked and on display in a room full of strangers, and they were taking turns squeezing my tits and touching my pussy, but I couldn't touch them back, and then they would get me close to cumming, but always stop me just short.

Such a hot dream, yet so frustrating.

Sean has flipped back over again, but the tent in his trucks is gone.

Rats! I miss it already. I want another look.

Just plain old generic teal blue Patagonias swim trunks.

I close my eyes and drift off again.

As I awaken to a Stone's song, the first thing I do is peek over. - and there it is again -- tall and proud. Sean's dick is waving hello to me.

Fuck.

- I'm still horny from the dream.

- And Sean's been so generous with me - putting me up and asking nothing in return

- And I did come here to escape the prudishness I was surrounded by back home

- And we are both adults

- And I'm not attached.

Fuck it, I'll have a closer look.

I begin to tip-toe over. Why tiptoe? No-one can see or hear me. I guess my intentions are a little naughty, and for some reason I associate naughty behavior with tip-toeing.

I kneel down beside him. It's hard and pointing north, towards his belly. The end of it is just below the knot of his trunks.

I feel like a dog, who after chasing cars forever, finally catches one and then doesn't know what to do with it.I'm not exactly sure what to do. I don't have a lot of "frisky girl" experience, and I've certainly never done anything like this.

Should I touch it? Should I wake him? Should I take a photo with my phone? Should I get to the nearest church and beg for absolution, and then get myself to a convent?

Maybe I'd like to see a little more.....but what if he wakes up?

Oh my god - I think my pussy is getting wet. I haven't even done anything yet except look, so my arousal isn't physical, its psychological. I am about to be a very naughty girl, and that is what is exciting my pussy. My pussy loves the fact that I might be daring to be the kind of free-spirited woman I have been dreaming about since deciding to come to Boston.

I guess I'll move gently so I don't wake him....

I gently gently gently pull on the string to untie the knot.

I look up at his face. Still asleep.

So far, so good.

I gently gently gently work two fingers under the waist band of his trunks, then stop

I look up at his face. Still asleep.

I gently gently gently pull the waist band of his trunks away from his body.

I look up at his face. Still asleep.

I gently gently gently pull the waist band down just a bit, so that the glorious head pops into sight

I look up at his face. Still asleep.

I explore with my eyes.

The color; dark and rich.

The texture; smooth, yet grainy.

The shape; like a bell. A beautiful bell.

I look up at his face. Still asleep.

His cock is beautiful and elegant. A perfect crown with a perfect bell shape and perfect cum slit.

Should I try to see more?

I look up at his face again.

His eyes are open, and he's grinning broadly.

Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit; I can't let go of the waist band; It may snap back and hurt his beautiful dick

I freeze and look back at him....mortified....

"Whatcha doin'?" he says with a grin. He has a gorgeous smile.

"Um.....um.....um.....".My only response is a goofy dumb smile back.

"Going exploring?"

He's now leaning up on his elbows, and playfully teasing me. It's charming.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry....so sorry..."

"For what? I think this is the coolest thing that's ever happened to me."

"I shouldn't have...I'm so sorry....."

He laughs.

"Knock it off, will you; you look really adorable right now. Such a guilty little puppy-dog. You're cute when you're guilty." More teasing.

"You're not mad?......"

"Mad? We're friends. You got caught being curious because you're so free-spirited. I really love that about you. That and your adorable accent."

I'm still holding the waist band away from his hard dick.

"Um, ok - So should I tuck you back in?"

He laughs again.

"Well it depends. Are you done exploring? Are you still curious?" He smiles.

"Um....Maybe I'm still a little curious...." I give him another goofy smile.

"Well then, take a closer look."

I'm a little embarrassed. This is brazen naughty girl stuff, but it doesn't feel wrong or slutty. Well, maybe a little slutty, but in a fun way, not a dirty way.

I pull the waistband down a bit. Now about 10 centimeters (4 inches) or maybe around half is free for me to take in.

Delicate. Smooth. Almost ladylike.

Initially it was the size that got my attention. I now notice how beautiful it is. Worthy of a renaissance painting.

I want to grab onto it. It's right in front of my face. I hold off for now.

I look up at his face.

He's grinning. Not from macho smugness, but from amusement. I'm not sure what to do, and its taking him by surprise. He's enjoying this.

"I guess if this were a porn vid, I'd have moved a bit faster, eh?" I give a goofy smile.

He belly laughs.

My attention now shifts to the rest of his beautiful body. He's in the great shape that you'd expect from a 19 year old lacrosse player. Not over the top washboard abs, but a smooth tummy. No bulgy Schwarzenegger pecs and biceps, but defined musculature over his entire body. I'm an anatomy nerd, by the way.

"Can I touch you?"

Did I just ask that?

"Of course."

I gently release the waistband back. There are his trunks with half of his beautiful dick sticking out the top.

I suddenly notice the coconut smell of suntan lotion on his skin. Yum.

My hands go to his tummy. It's smooth and feels nice.

They slide up to his chest. Well defined pecs with the lightest forest of hair. Smooth, silky, 19 year old guy hair. I like the feel of his chest hair. I can't help myself and play with his nipples a little.

He must be wondering what's going on. If this was a porn vid, "can I touch you?" would mean "can I stroke your cock?". But I want to touch his beautiful body first,

"Is it ok that I'm not going straight for your cock?" I ask him goofily. "I'm not really sure what I am going for here"

I guess he senses that this is a little unusual for me. I can't just turn on "slut mode" at will. Not yet, anyway.

He nods and runs his fingers lovingly through my hair. I fucking love when guys do that.

"But listen,..." he interjects, "...before you go any further, remember; you're awesome, but I can't manage a relationship now."

We had talked casually about our past relationships, and he had mentioned this before. Once school starts up, he'll have no time because of sports and a heavy class load. Same for me.

"Yeah, me too." I respond "The break up with Pete was pretty hard on me. I'm on pause."

"Just fun?"

"Yes, just fun."

I go back to exploring the other non-dick parts of his body. I run my fingers through his hair, down along his face, feel the roughness of his stubble. He's rubbing my shoulders, stroking my back. I'm comforted.

I kiss him. Our lips dance lovingly, not lustily. Not yet.

Maybe it is ok to have a little fun without a relationship.

I'm beginning to get super-horny, and my pussy is getting wet.

My attention turns back to that glorious dick.

I begin softly kissing my way back down his chest and tummy, breathing in the smell of coconut and man, and letting that arouse me further.

He continues playing with my hair. I love that.

I look up at him and smile. He smiles back.

I kiss the head of his cock gently - a show of love and appreciation. I smell the chlorine of the pool water, and the muskiness of this part of his body.

I kiss down the shaft a bit. I am expressing how nice, and how pleasurable this is for me. I want to savor this. The dick slobbering will probably come in a bit. For now, I want it to be light and elegant and fun.

The overall picture here is not quite complete. The blue nylon Patagonias are detracting from the natural beauty of his body, like too much eye shadow on a pretty girl.

There's no elegant way to do this, so I just awkwardly yank the trunks down, he awkwardly lifts his ass to let them slide by, they get stuck on one foot, I manage to resolve that, and when I try to nonchalantly cast them aside, they get caught up in a shrub and hang there like a flag of failure.

I look up and give him a "oh, well" shrug and smile.

He smiles and begins to play with my hair again.

And there is that gorgeous cock- unencumbered.

Ok, now it's definitely time.

I take him gently in one hand and guide him towards my mouth. I let the head enter about halfway and stop there. I taste it, I taste him with my tongue and then rub my tongue along the underside. For me.

Lucky Sean; even if the prudish vestiges of my upbringing wanted to turn my "Fuck" mode off and impede my actions, my brain wouldn't be able to stop my body from reacting. I'm rutting. I'm in heat.

Maybe if church folks learned a little more about anatomy, they wouldn't be so quick to condemn.

I start sucking like a horny girl. Like a naughty girl. Like a girl in heat.

I'm not in full slut mode yet, but I am working this dick with my mouth impressively.

He's laying back, not so much running his fingers through my hair, as now grabbing clumps of it.

We are so caught up, in fact, that we are startled when we hear.

I'm lost in his body he's lost in my actions. We are both so lost in pleasure, that we are startled when we suddenly hear....."

"WOOO-EEEE! WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE?!?!"

It's Tam's voice. And that's Marti laughing. Sounds like they are back earlier than expected!.

Oh my god, oh my god. oh my god.....

My eyes shoot open. Dart up to Sean's. At his saucer eyes; he, like me is mortified.

His cock is still in my mouth. Still hard

We both look over at Tam and Marti coming around the side of the building, his hard cock still in my mouth. They are in stitches.

"Hey, Cail - looks like you're past all that prude Irish stuff you told me about! Hahahaha!"

Tam laughs at her own wit.

I should be shocked at her joking about this, but I'm not. Her casual American New York City style is such a welcome relief after my prudish upbringing. She can joke about this, and far from judging, I think she's a little proud of me for being so bold..

I am frozen in place, however - there's still a hard cock halfway in my mouth and I'm looking over it at Tam.

"And I finally get to see that monster in the flesh! Hope you're not jealous Marti!"

He laughs and quips back "Its not the size of the boat, it's the motion of the ocean!"

They laugh at their wit.

Hard cock still in my mouth, I glance up at Sean. He's looking down at me. We are both frozen and in a state of confusion. I guess he's never been in this situation before, either.

I spit it out, turn my head towards Tam and start to try to formulate words.

"....um.....um.....um.....um....."

"Uh-uh, no sir-ee girly, you put that back in there right now!"

She literally walks over, takes his cock in her hand, rotates my head back towards it with her other hand, and gently guides it back into my mouth, laughing the whole time.

I spit it back out, she then guides it back in.

"Oh my god you guys, don't let us interrupt you. This is so goddamned hot, so much hotter than a porno because it's real. Man, I love you guys so much."

I tone down the sluttiness, but get back down to business. I glance up to Sean. He looks back down, gives an "oh, well" shrug and leans back again. Closes his eyes.

"Grab that chair Marti - this is one show I don't want to miss!"

"Lets make popcorn!" Is his reply. They laugh at their ongoing comedy routine.

He plops down in a wicker patio chair, puts his feet up on an ottoman. She plops down on his lap. He wraps his arm around her tummy. They love each other. They watch us.

Meanwhile, I'm still sucking. Well technically, sliding my mouth up and down his cock like it's a pussy. I don't have a whole lot of experience with this, but I'm doing my best. Judging by the hardness of his cock, and the look on his face, I'm doing it right.

As I mentioned, I'm a bit of an exhibitionist too, so this is making me feel sexy and even hornier than I was, probably hornier than I've ever been in my life.

I glance over at them. They're still watching closely. I look up at Sean. Eyes closed, still in bliss.

I pull his cock out and lick it, Popsicle style, to add a little variety. That makes me proud of myself, and gives my audience a different view. I don't want anyone to get bored here. I throw in a loud "mmmmmm...." for good measure. It's fun being a little slutty.

I should have tried "a little slutty" earlier in life. I had no idea it would be so much fun!

12