Fiona’s Crush Has a Big Dick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glance over at them. Their eyes are still locked on Sean and I, but now Marti's whispering something in her ear. She giggles and whispers back. He finishes his statement with a nibble. They laugh.

I look up at Sean again. He is still in bliss, but now watching me too. I guess the tempo shift by me made him curious.

I give my jaw a quick rest. Then his cock goes back into my mouth. He smiles. I smile back around his dick.

Now everyone is watching me. And I discover that I love being the center of attention in this way.

I glance over at them. Tam is getting up and coming over.

"Pretty hot, but could be hotter. I know how to fix that."

Tam is up to something. These frisky Americans.

She walks up behind me, pulls the string behind my neck, the bikini top drops down around my shoulders and frees my tits. She then pulls the other string behind my back, and now the top drops away fully, more elegantly than the Patagonias, and falls to the sun lounger.

Ok, so I'm sucking off a guy with my tits hanging free.

I feel myself blush. Not because I've been caught with a dick in my mouth, but because I'm partially naked in front of others. Stupid Irish prudishness! I learned the lesson my upbringing well; nudity is a sin! Well, pardon my language, but FUCK THAT! Check out these gorgeous tits, everybody!

"There, that's much better!" Tam proudly observes as she heads back to Marti.

"Um,... not done yet, Tam." Marti exclaims, as he points to my bum.

"Oopsie!" She comes back around behind me. Oh God. What now?

Still cocksucking, I feel a tug at the strings at my hips on either side of the bikini bottom. The front and rear flop down, but the crotch part is holding fast, caught between my closed legs. I'm kinda half sitting, half kneeling.

Well this won't do! I look silly like this, not sexy, and I am now full-in for looking sexy and putting on a show. I get up on all fours to improve everyones view. The bikini bottom falls free, and lands on the bikini top. Now, everyone can see all of me; tits and pussy included. Enjoy the view everyone!

Sean was fully naked, and now I am fully naked too. Despite my bold talk, I realize I'm blushing a bit, but I relax into the embarrassment and enjoy the feeling. Being a "bad girl" is fun!

Tam is back on Marti's lap, but now her tits are out too, and Marti is fondling them and playing with her nipples. She's leaning back into him, her eyes closed, while he nibbles on her neck and watches me. Her jeans are open and he has one hand down in there, exploring,

Still fondling her tits, Marti whispers something in her ear. She giggles again and looks over at me.

She gets up. Her blouse and bra slip off her shoulders elegantly and drift to the ground. She has sexy tan lines. Her jeans are still unbuttoned. She takes Marti's hand, and they both walk over behind me.

She leans over behind me. I feel her soft naked tits shmush into my naked back. It's sexy, so sexy. Now I know why guys get so excited when I "accidentally" brush my tits against their arm or back. I'm also surprised that this girl/girl contact is so exciting to me, but it certainly is.

She whispers/growls into my ear while stroking my hair: "you naughty, naughty girl. You didn't even stop sucking his cock when we came around the corner! You like being watched, don't you?" I look up at her and smile around the cock and nod.

I surprise myself by growling back "I do, and I also like the feeling of your tits against my back, did you do that on purpose? That would be really slutty of you if you did, you know."

This is not conversation. She has a purpose. She's playing a game to make me hornier, and see where this goes. I like this game, and I want to play along.

She takes the opportunity, seeing as there is momentarily no dick in my mouth, to bring her head down and give me a deep sultry girl kiss, complete with tongue. My first girl kiss.

Oh my! She is a naughty girl, too!

I look up. Sean is looking down at us, and can't believe his luck.

OK, I guess I've turned a corner, and am now in full slut mode. Fun slut, not dirty slut.

"Mmmmmmm......" in my ear as I feel her lady hands playfully squeezing my tits, pinching my nipples.

She whispers in my ear; "So, from the first time we met you, Fiona, Marti has had the major hots for your sexy little Irish ass. Even though he's mine,...um...How about he has a little taste? Trust me, I don't mind; in fact I'm begging you to say yes,...I really want to see it, so....can he have just a little taste?"

Yikes. Wasn't expecting this. First blowing Sean, - and now blowing Marti too?

But after all. I'm already sucking a guy who's not my boyfriend, what's the harm in sucking another guy who's also not my boyfriend? Sure, I'll suck his dick too.

I look up her: "ok, sure."

She smiles. "Really???, you'll do it? Good girl!"

She looks at Marti and nods. "She's in, sweetie!"

And I get another deep passionate kiss on the lip. My second girl kiss.

And suddenly;

Uh-oh......

I feel man hands on my hips, and lady fingers on my pussy lips, spreading them, and then....

Marti's dick is sliding into my pussy. Yup, I'm pretty sure that's what's happening here, I guess I'm pretty wet and ready, because that didn't take a whole of struggling on his part. He just slipped right in.

I'm suddenly getting fucked, doggy-style, in front of my crush, by Tam's boyfriend. Oh my.

I guess Tam and I had different takes on "a little taste". I thought she meant "would you suck his dick a little?". She meant "Would you please let him fuck you like it's your wedding night!".

And that's what's happening now.

I had been, but now stop, sucking Sean's cock for a sec while I think things over. I'm interrupted by Marti's voice behind me. He's using my hips for leverage and plowing away into me as he exclaims; "Oh man... I've wanted to do this so bad, Fiona. Your pussy feels amazing. So tight and so wet. Thank you, thank you thank you!"

I wasn't expecting that either. Another strange American custom; profusely thanking the girl you are fucking.

Meanwhile....

I have to admit, I was surprised by this sudden change of direction, but now I'm really enjoying the ride. Marti wasn't kidding with that "motion of the ocean" business. He's using his dick to play me like a fiddle.

Fast - slow - fast.

Shallow tease -slam deep (I gasp inhale at the surprise of it)

Slow and deep

Slow and fast

Pausing at the "mouth" then slowly sliding it all the way in and holding it there.

Throw in a little hair pulling and some ass-slapping and.....well, you get the picture.

Oh boy, here comes Sean's dick into my mouth again. Mmmphh. My mouth is full of dick again.

While playing with my hair with one hand and my tits with the other, Tam inquires; "So I bet is the first time you've ever been spit-roasted, huh Cail. How's it feel?"

"Spit-roasted"? Must be a yank thing. I thought I was getting "double-ended". Cultural differences.

What I know is that I've got dicks in both ends of me. Two out of three holes are occupied and the other one is definitely not open for business. I'm not ready for that....yet.

Sean has moved from letting me blow him to kinda fucking my face now. Two handfuls of red-bordering-on auburn ginger hair In his mitts. I don't mind though; he's not being mean about it. Such a great guy.

I'm doing some math in my head. I've guessing Marti's about 14 centimeters, about the same as Pete was, and Pete was the biggest I'd ever had. But Marti's doing things with that 5.5 inches that Pete never dreamed of.

With Pete it was the ol' "stick it in, in-and-out, in-and-out, oo, oo, oo, I'm cumming, off to sleepytime"

With Marti, it's;

Slow and deep

Fast - slow - fast.

Shallow tease -slam deep (I gasp and inhale at the surprise of it)

Really fast

Teasing at the lips, then SLAM! To the hilt again (I gasp again)

Slow and fast

Pausing at the "mouth" then slowly sliding it all the way in and out.

He's Paganini and I'm his horny, happy Stradivarius. Tam is a very lucky girl, and it's so kind of her to share like this.

Suddenly, Tam's voice "You know what would be soooooo hot?"

Uh-oh - Tam's got another idea. Given her recent suggestions, I'm guessing it probably will involve me licking her pussy, somehow. As horny as I am, I'm not sure I'm ready to go there.

"Sean; you should fuck Fiona now!"

Phew, dodged the pussy licking bullet there, and I would like to try to see if Sean's big dick will fit..

".....and Fiona can lick my pussy while you're doing it!! Sigh.

"Yeah let's do that!" Tam agrees with herself.

My pussy is suddenly empty, and we are on to the next adventure, apparently. Good-bye, Marti's dick! - I love you, will always remember you, and I miss you already!

LIke a master choreographer, Tam begins moving us into our proper positions.

Me on my back with my legs spread wide, and my pussy at the ready.

Sean at my crotch, holding his 20 centimeter cock at my opening, awaiting further instructions.

Tam is perched over me, ready to lower her sweet American blond pussy onto my not-so-sure face.

Marti is to her side, his 14 centimeters at the ready for her mouth, when all the rest of us are finally in position

ON YOUR MARKS, GET SET AND.......

"HOLD ON, HOLD ON!" the words fly from my lips.

"What the fuck are we doing here? We are all friends - is this gonna ruin everything between us -- our friendships, I mean?

We all pause and take turns looking at each other....

"I'm sorry, it's just that you're all the only people I know here, and I love you all. You're my friends - my only friends this side of the Atlantic, and I don't want to make it awkward and mess that up for us."

I realize I'm weeping a little. I really do love them. I love fucking them too, apparently, but the emotional thing is, I guess, still really important to me. "I love you guys. I really do. You're special to me, you're all so kind."

Whoa. I'm a buzz kill, but I guess total slut mode is still a little confusing to me. I'm kinda semi-sobbing now.

Tam moves from over my face to my side. Both Marti and Sean have lost their erections.

"Damn,...sob...I've ruined it...sob...argh!"

Tam leans over and hugs me. "I'm sorry Cail. I get carried away. - sniff -I take the "fun" stuff -sniff- too far sometimes."

Great. Now we are both crying. The guys are observing, not sure what to say.

"I love you too, Cail. I really do. You're so sweet. I'm sorry I made you do stuff..."

"No, it's not that; you didn't make me, I wanted to, and I loved it. I just want to make sure that if - when -we do stuff, it's as friends. I guess you guys call it "fuck buddies" here? Can you guys promise - sniff - that if any of this threatens our friendship, - sniff - we'll knock it off and make sure - sniff - the friendship always comes first - sniff -?"

Tam hugs me really tight. I try to ignore that our bare tits smushing together is turning me on again. The guys certainly notice.

"Of course...and we don't ever have to do any sex stuff together. again"

"Um,....no...that's not what I said" I surprise myself. "I really like it. And if I'm not in a relationship, I gotta fuck somebody, you know"

We all laugh at me, the prude girl, suddenly being frank. Maybe I'm becoming more American than I thought.

Suddenly Sean's voice; "Umm....listen...I'm not sure how to say this...but I was really really looking forward to what was going to happen next..." Me too, Sean. Me too.

"Can we maybe do that now....a little?"

Tam: "Well, Cail, it's your call...."

"Maybe...I'm a little scared. I'm used to....um....smaller...guys..., no offense, Marti..."

He responds with a smile; "Your words say one thing, your pussy says otherwise>" Always the wise-cracker.

We all laugh.

"I'll go slow, I promise...." Poor Sean is desperate and begging.It's adorable. It's my turn to tease.

"I don't know...you're pretty huge"

"Can't we just try?...." Ok, now he's just being plain old pathetic.

"Ok, I guess I can manage a pity fuck. We have those in Ireland too, you know." He finally catches on that I'm playing him and slaps my ass, eliciting a yelp from me.

I lay back down, relax and spread my legs nice and wide again. Luckily, despite the commotion, I'm still 18 and my body is still ready to make babies at a moment's notice. I think I am ready for the stretch-a-thon that will be happening soon. With my crush.

I pull my legs back further and spread them wide and hope for the best. Tam starts to move into position and cradle me, then......

"Houston, we have a problem....."

It's Tam, quoting that American rocket movie.

"Relax, everyone; I got this...." Also Tam; like a typical New York City girl, she takes control of the situation.

I hadn't noticed, but among all the chaos, Sean was no longer hard, but not to fear, Tam's got this.

"Mmmmmmm....yum, yum..." She looks up at Marti - "sorry, babe, I just gotta do this..."

He's laughing... "Finally, your big mouth will come in handy! Hahahahaha!" The comedy show with them never stops

I have to point something out here. Tam is a super pretty American blond gal, 19 years old. She has china doll features and porcelain skin. Big blue eyes. The picture of innocence, with Miss America looks and body. Her blond sun bleached hair is in ringlets and adorable. Her tits are smallish but perfect, and her nipples are pink, lady-like, and delicate.

Ok. Now picture this pretty princess trying to unhinge her jaw like a python to fit this monster in there. I'll give her this tho, she's determined and in it goes, semi-soft but rising.

When she looks up at Sean, and then takes his hands and places them on her porcelain tits, then the magic begins to happen. She then "mmmmmmm"s and squeezes his balls gently, and he is at full staff again

Bloody hell, the contrast of her dainty features and his....um...manhood is getting me horny again.

"Ok, I think he's ready now. That was yummy!"

And now she's back over cradling me. Holding me like a baby to comfort me. Her tit is basically in my face, so I can't resist turning my head and having a little nibble, then another, then a really slutty big suck. I am a naughty girl!

Sean is poised above me, hard dick in hand, eager but trying to be patient.

Thank God Marti loosened me up a little, but I'm still not sure. Am I still wet enough?

I look down across my sweaty body, my beautiful tits (bigger than Tam's but with nipples just as pink but bigger around), my tight tummy, my blondish pubes.

Damn. I'm hot, I notice. I'm a goddess. I'm Eriu - not sure if she likes to fuck, but I'm her anyway.

Tam stroking my hair, kissing the top of my head.

Marti, odd man out, is taking matters into his own hands, he's stroking his 14 centimeters.

Well, ready or not, here we go. Sean's dick head is at the gate.

He pushes. I gasp and clench my fists.

Nothing.

Tam pushes hims away Plants my third girl kiss on me, with tongue and everything. Her hand falls to my pussy and gives little gentle circular rubs, feels for moisture. She asks; "Baby, you're a little dry. Should we keep trying?"

"Shit, yes" is my reply. I want that dick now. Full slut mode.

Sean tries again. I gasp again. He persists. About half of the head enters me. I tense up he pulls it out again.

"Hold up, guys...."

It's Marti.

He scoots over with the coconut suntan lotion, pours some in his hand, puts some in Tam's hand. She suddenly gets what he's up to, breaks into a big grin, and looks down at me.

I smell the coconut. Mmmmmmm......

"That's why I keep him around" she informs me, "he's so clever sometimes.

She reaches out and coats Sean's dick with the lotion.

Meanwhile, Marti is coating my pussy lips with lotion too.

Sean gets into position, I feel the head at my entrance......

He pushes, and ooooooohhhhhh -- I feel myself being filled up half way and simultaneously stretched out, and then it keeps going some more and my back arches, I inhale deeply, another tongue kiss from Tam, my pussyy adjusts and....

I close my eyes and let out a loooong moan.

My crush has a really big dick, and it's inside me

Mmmmmmmm..........

12