Fiona: With Gail’s Daughter?

Story Info
Gail's Erica shares a bed with Fiona.
2.7k words
3.74
11.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1historian
1historian
51 Followers

Thanks again to my patient editor, Kenji Sato.

(Fiona's story)

My hand was still in my panties, and my bum on the floor, as Gail opened the door to the kitchen. Luckily, there was no view down the hall that led to her bedroom... where I had just watched her and Tom fuck. Well, I watched a vision of them fucking; clearly, Gail was out shopping and... Tom?

I got to my feet and made it to the bathroom, closing the door. I washed my hands... I was shy enough not to want Gail to smell pussy on my hands. Funny thing, I was not sexually attracted to Gail; but I liked her more than Lucinda. I could sense a woman in pain, lonely, in mourning, sexually frustrated; but not a hint of scheming or insincerity.

"Fiona...?"

"In the bathroom, Gail."

"I am so sorry... I was so intent on running off to get groceries, I never asked what you would like for supper, tonight; never mind, what would you like for breakfast?"

"Oh, Gail..." I open the bathroom door to keep from yelling, "It's okay. I am pretty much an omnivore." I finished wiping my hands and walked to the kitchen to help Gail unpack the groceries.

"Fiona, you don't have to do that, you're my guest."

"Gail, if I help you put the groceries away I can make myself some snacks or breakfast without bugging you about where the peanut butter is."

Gail laughed a pleasant comradely laugh, "Well that makes sense. I like cooking dinner for folks; but I was going to warn you, for breakfast and lunch you are on your own. I might fly out of the house on any silly errand, just to get out; not that I am running away from you Fiona. Sometimes... I just need to get out."

I smiled back at her, as one does to a friendly older woman who is not a prospective bed partner; but also, NOT a bossy bitch. Any apprehension I had about staying here faded. This, so far... at least, seemed a friendly and cozy situation, without being suffocating.

Gail and I spent most of the rest of the day apart. She had an early light lunch and then withdrew into her bedroom to read (NOT Larry McMurtry.) I made my own lunch later, and explored the neighborhood on foot afterwards. Again, I was lucky the snow had not started yet. It was cold, but there was only a light wind and bright sunshine. There were no sidewalks, as this was mainly a bedroom neighborhood, and there was blessedly little traffic, this time of the day.

The houses were built on largish lots with vacant areas densely forested. The road had many curves and dips, and at times, a bit of hill climbing. I was missing the outdoor work with Bill; but the walking at least, gave me some exercise.

It was starting to get dark when I decided I had better find my way back. By now, the area homeowners were wending their way back after whatever had occupied their daylight hours; be it shopping, or work. The oncoming headlights introduced a measure of danger, and sometimes I just waited in the bushes until a line of cars had passed.

"Fiona, I was beginning to get worried. This is not a very good area to walk, now that it is getting dark so early."

"Yeah, I figured that out. If I go out tomorrow, I will leave earlier. I really need to get some exercise every day. Are there any chores I can help you with?"

Gail looked at me thoughtfully, before answering, "Well, I actually enjoy cleaning; you know, dusting, vacuuming, and floor mopping; but, I really need help moving some furniture. I could push things around, but that would scratch up the floors. Wolf had some pads for putting under the legs of sofas and the like, so that they could be easily slid over the floors. I have not been able to find them since his passing, they must be in the basement. That was always his domain with his tools, and the pellet stove that he maintained."

"Great. If you don't mind, I could look down there tomorrow and see if I can find anything. I have a talent for unearthing lost objects."

After that interchange, we, together, enjoyed Gail's culinary creation of the evening: roasted boneless chicken breasts with rice and green beans. Gail had some white wine; she offered me some, but I declined. I had not had any alcohol since the 'incident'--call it what it was, the gang rape in the cabin I was still wary of anything that would set me back.

I was feeling healthy and confident; and I wanted to keep it that way.

After dinner, Gail excused herself saying she needed to wash up before bed. Her habit was to shower after dinner, and then be up reading for hours before falling asleep in bed.

She promised there would be plenty of hot water, so I would be able to shower soon after. I looked forward to the shower, as I had gotten sweaty and dusty walking for hours on those back roads all afternoon. But the voyeur in me, hoped to catch a glimpse of Gail nude. I had already seen her in my vision earlier; but, seeing her for real, might be stimulating... heh heh...

Alas, this was not to be. Gail was not one to show off while I used the loo, and when she exited the bathroom, she was well robed... sigh.

My shower time was purely practical; devoid of eroticism, although I did use one of the razors that Gail's daughter, Erica? Yes, Erica, had left behind; to trim my Vermont natural bush, back to my standard 'landing strip'. Not that I expected anyone to appreciate my labor anytime soon... little did i know!

When I got back to my room, there was a naked woman there; looking wistfully at my--her? bed. I knew instantly that it was Erica, but... not Erica today, as she would be nearing forty, no... this was a YOUNG Erica.

She sensed me and interrupted my thoughts. Turning to look at me, she spoke, "You can see me... wow... this has not happened before!"

"Before? What is this? I know who you are, but..."

"But why am I the young version? Damned, if I know. I'm not a dream, at least, NOT your dream. I come here sometimes... because this was the happiest time of my life. Dad was doing well, Mom and Dad were happy, and Kurt was starting his fabulous dancing career. I was the cute daughter, smart, but with unknown prospects. This was the winter after my summer job in the library."

I thought to myself, shit, Joe told me about her... Erica was one of his student assistants for part of the summer... he actually used the phrase, 'stuck up little bitch.'

"I was so scared that summer, working for a guy in the library that my girlfriends insisted was my real dad..."

What the fuck! I thought... Joe is this girl's biological father... HOLY shit!

"Well, that was just bullshit, the crap girls do to torture each other. But, I am here with you now, I have a weird question to ask you." Erica said.

"Sure, go ahead. What could be weirder than a 20 year old, but not a 20 year old, naked woman who is here, but not here?"

"Great. Well, I was really shy as a 20 year old; so now, I am 38 presenting to you as a 20 year old, but with a 38 year old's experience, if that makes sense. Anyway, there is something I always wanted to do; and since you're the first person that can interact with me. Before when I did this, I could only observe... which was fun, but somewhat icky."

Damn, did this, whatever... see her mother fucking?! My eyes must have betrayed my thoughts.

"Oh no, you have that wrong... not Mom... Kurt," explained Erica. "Kurt was cheating on his partner, Jake, and he had him here when mom was away. For some reason, they used my bed; maybe to be kinky, or maybe because Kurt always had Jake sleep with him in his room, when he visited.

"This guy was not as cute as Jake. In fact, he was not cute at all. I think Kurt just picked him up in Noho because he was horny and met him online. This guy got naked, I was so used to Kurt's perfect body; well, this guy was... gross. Taller than Kurt, big belly, tiny dick; but that didn't matter, all he wanted was to suck Kurt... he was good; and I should know."

A little professional respect? I thought to myself.

"But that was over fast... so, not much in it for me. What I really want, is to sleep with a girl. Back when I was really twenty, I was too shy; and in any case, my friends were all too much like scaredy cats. We were all into boys, made fun of lesbians... stupid stuff. Now, can we get under the covers? Whatever form I have taken, I can only 'travel' nude, and Mom turns down the heat after supper and my room always cools down first."

Open-mouthed, I nodded my assent. Erica shivering, jumped under the covers, and she beamed at me expectantly. I removed my robe, deciding to forgo wearing one of Bill's old shirts as a makeshift nightgown.

Erica whistled appreciatively, and winked, as she blatantly studied my body. "You are a greyhound aren't you? Hmmm..."

I actually stopped to assess that remark. I was--I am lean and strong, with tight abs; have a small, but well rounded, hard bum, and minuscule tits with prominent nipples... Thanks to my ax work with Bill in the Vermont woods, I have remained slight, but gained lean, muscular arms and wide powerful shoulders.

Erica, by contrast, was by no means pudgy; but rather, your typical petite American girl; if you can use the term, girl, to describe her almost forty year old? body. At five foot one, she had medium length blonde hair, she was cute, say pretty; but no dazzlingly beautiful face. Her arms and shoulders were well formed, but not especially muscular; she had medium-sized breasts; a small waist; and a nice round, soft ass.

Now I was chilled, and perversely warm in some areas; it was time to join Erica under the covers.

She cuddled close to me; she really DID want to SLEEP with a girl. But first, she poured out all sorts of stories... about her Mom, and her Dad--who apparently doted on her. She adored her 'magical' brother, Kurt. He was the standard of male beauty in her eyes.

He was the first man she saw naked. The first real sex she saw with her own eyes, was Kurt... with his male friends on her last day of high school. He had just come home from college for the summer, and one of his friends came to stay for a week... Tim? Yes, his name was Tim... slept on the couch in the living room.

One night, Erica heard small sounds in the living room. Curious, she opened her bedroom door, careful not to alert whoever it was. Years ago, she had spied on her parents, and although she never saw anything, she could plainly hear them through their closed door. The idea of actually SEEING a private moment--even if it was her brother with a college buddy--was too enticing to pass up.

Erica carefully peered into the living room, as she had passed her brother's empty room with the door was open; there was no one on the couch, and no one in the living room. Yet, again she heard some small noises. The living room faced the backyard, there were sliding glass doors that led to the patio. In the warm night air, illuminated by the moonlight; she could plainly see Tim on all fours, facing away from her. Was he alone? No. Apparently, the two 'lovers'--she still had trouble then working her brain around that--had moved outside; thinking they were making too much noise, and not wanting to let anyone else in the house...

Her brother entered the frame, literally; as the scene was framed by those glass doors, and knelt behind Tim, kissing his ass, and stroking Tim's large, flaccid cock. Her brother's own penis was powerfully erect, and pointed dramatically at the moon. Kurt patted Tim's ass cheeks, and began to lick his asshole. He, then, inserted a finger in Tim's rectum, and then, two. Tim's dick straightened and lay hard against his flat stomach. This brought his ball sack into prominence--for Erica's viewing enjoyment--small testicles hanging far from Tim's body.

Erica changed her position so that she could see the two men in profile. She could see Kurt caressing his own cock; lubing it, perhaps. He leaned forward, teasing Tim's butthole with the tip of his erection. Tim pushed back against it, pushing Kurt's dick several inches into his body. Erica, in the bright moonlight, could see her brother grimace, and bite his lip, suppressing an 'oh fuck.' Apparently, this level of stimulation was enough for Tim to stifle a groan, and shoot his load onto the patio pavement where it glistened in the moon's reflected light. Kurt drove into Tim energetically for several more minutes, it seemed like a long time to Erica, until he, too, reached his climax...

Erica never reached the end of her tale. The telling of it had greatly aroused her, and she aggressively kissed me right as she described her brother's orgasm. Somewhat startled, I returned the kiss... and more. I penetrated her mouth with my tongue, causing her to roll her eyes back in pleasure. She had her hands on my tight ass, as we were face to face, she began grinding her sex against me, against my right thigh to be exact... damn it, she is humping my leg!

Her pussy was extremely wet and she made the length of my thigh slick with her passion. She came in an instant. We continued kissing; she was not a 'one and done' kind of girl. I guided her hand to my pussy, and she masturbated my cunt, in the manner she used in pleasuring herself; basic, but... effective. I found myself pushing against her hand; until, I had my first orgasm.

"Oh... I am going to get the most out of this night," I whispered in her ear.

I thought to myself--damn, who the fuck am I fucking? a twenty year old girl or the sent vision of a 38 year old who appears to be twenty?

She responded to my whisper. "I am going to eat your pussy, okay?" she said, while switching positions and putting her ass and cunt over my face; as she eagerly and enthusiastically, if somewhat inexpertly, began sucking on my clit...

"Slow down," I cautioned. "Not so much tooth--she did have a bit of an overbite.

That was just the beginning. She was fast learning and very eager; although, deep down, I felt that this would be a night she would look back on as a fun one off. Wait, did I even know if her 38 year old self was asleep in Leominster? that she even knew what was happening here in Northampton?

Well, I had no complaints--we soaked the sheets. I thought we were ridiculously loud; but, if Gail heard, she did not intervene.

After midnight, we had a last nearly simultaneous orgasm and fell asleep together, exhausted...

I awoke at 7:00am to the sound of Gail making her own breakfast. True to her word, we were on our own for our respective breakfasts. I awoke with a start. How do I explain the mess in the bedroom, the wet sheets, everything in disarray. As my eyes opened wider, and the sunlight streamed in from the east facing windows, there was... no disarray. My robe was neatly folded in the chair; I was wearing one of Bill's t-shirts--Erica was gone--and my pussy was barely damp. The memory of the night changed that. I ran to the bathroom to pee and wank off my first orgasm of that new day...

(More Fiona stories to follow...stay tuned!)

1historian
1historian
51 Followers