Fiona's Dilemma

Story Info
A young woman needs to get laid.
7.3k words
4.44
8.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nilsr
Nilsr
51 Followers

Why does the restaurant have to empty all its old empty bottles in the morning? The sound of glass being thrown into the bin echoes between houses. Makes it hard to sleep. The hammering in your head doesn't make it any better. What a day and evening yesterday!

Yesterday was the end of a long journey. The journey began four years ago, but it was really in connection with the pie throwing, the seminar where everyone had the mission to act as devil's advocates, in March that the misery began. It was probably the worst seminar in the department's history. All the work should have been finished when the thesis was presented to teachers and doctoral students. Of course, it had been daring to use Pierre Bourdieu's The Field of Cultural Production to describe banks' development of products on the Internet, but Fiona had had to rearrange the entire work, as the professor had demanded to let her through. Moving just one part of a thesis means that many references must be redone, and all parts build on each other. Fiona had to move large parts, almost like rewriting the whole thing together. Both the supervisor and the professor were satisfied when they saw the final result.

The opponent, who had come from Oxford, was also very satisfied, having asked some questions and then discussed the content in a positive way. It didn't take long for the examining committee to announce that Fiona could now call herself a PhD. She was one of the youngest graduates in Economic History.

Then came the release, all the excitement she had been living with for the last six months flowed out of her body during the party afterwards. Well, almost anyway. There was still the other need. Left, maybe not the right word, as the need now came out. Fiona needed, she had to get laid. It was a long time ago; the whole body completely boils over. There was nothing after the party, everyone was too drunk and tired. Besides, it was almost all couples, no loose stallions. No one she wanted, anyway.

Outside it is late summer. Okay, early fall then. Fiona feels that she can't stay in bed. She gets up, showers, and gets ready. Puts on a pair of faded, slightly ripped jeans, a white cotton top, which is tight around her small but firm breasts. She turns around in the mirror. Sees that the jeans fit well, highlighting her butt, which is the part she is most pleased with. A pair of white rubber-soled shoes and then her hair in a ponytail, which can be easily removed if she wants to let her hair down.

She goes out into the street, unlocks her bike and cycles the short distance from Karlaplan down to the marina at Djurgårdsbron. Unlocks the gate and puts the bike inside. Goes out on the dock to the apple of her eye, a Chris Craft from 1965, 32 feet long with twin V8s. When the engines have started with the glorious sound that only V8s have, she casts off and slowly creeps out of the dock. She fills up with gas at the gas station on Strandvägen and then leaves Stockholm.

She inherited the boat from her father, along with a large fortune. She was her father's daughter and his death hit her hard. Now she had shown that she could perform, at least academically. She was offered a position at the department as a post-doc with both research and teaching. She had also received a good offer from one of the big banks. She had not yet decided what she wanted to do. She didn't need to work, she had a livelihood, but doing nothing was not her style. She needed challenges.

Right now, the challenge was to find a big beautiful... she didn't usually use the word in her mouth, but she wanted a cock with a big juicy glans. And she knew where to find it.

She thinks of Per at Sandemar outside Dalarö. She and Per had experienced many beautiful, hot moments when they grew up in the archipelago. For Fiona, it was mostly in the summers while Per lived there. His parents had the farm, and he was also going to be a farmer.

They had spent several summers together. Taking the boat and going out to some island in the archipelago, swimming naked and making love in the open air. If anyone saw them, it wasn't their problem. On the contrary, it was part of the excitement. Sometimes they had just turned off the engine out on the water and fucked. It had happened on more than one occasion that another boat had driven up and asked if they had engine problems and needed help. They had politely said that help could be good, but not with the engine. However, no one had taken up the suggestion.

Now she was heading out through the archipelago to Sandemar and hoped that Per was there. They had not been in contact since the pandemic, but Per was always there. Always there to help. And he had the best tool Fiona had ever seen and knew how to use it. Fiona had tried a lot of different things during her years at university, and Per was outstanding. The only problem was that he was not available when he was needed. It had happened before that she had come to him just for sex, and he usually thought it was okay. They were friends, helped each other, liked each other but didn't want a relationship. Now she doesn't just want to see him, now she needs him, like she hasn't needed anyone else before. Except for her dead father, but not in that way.

The weather is calm, the sun sparkles in the small waves on the bay. Almost no other boats are out, it's a weekday and a bit late in the season. Fiona lets the engines run freely; the boat easily reaches 45 knots. She drives on the outside of Dalarö and after an hour arrives at Sandemar. She docks at the jetty she has done so many times before. Then walks up to the big house. Everything seems calm, she sees no one. Per and his father are probably out in the fields.

Up at the manor house she walks around to the front. There she sees a woman sitting with a small child in her arms. Breastfeeding it. She doesn't recognize her but goes over and asks if she knows if Per is home.

"At home? No, he must be out working, he doesn't have time to be at home."

"Oh, sorry, I should probably introduce myself. Fiona Ulfsparre, an old friend of Per's."

"I know very well who you are, Fiona. I am Chania, Per's wife. And if you come as a friend, you're welcome, but if you come for what you used to do, I don't think that's relevant anymore. But that's for him to decide. I don't know when he's coming."

"I had no idea, excuse me. And I must congratulate you. How old is your child?"

"She's three months."

"What's her name?" Fiona asks cautiously. The conversation doesn't feel very good, more like two competitors, neither wanting to give more information than necessary.

"Her name is Elsa."

"Just like Per's mom. Nothing has happened to her, right?"

"You don't seem to have kept up at all. She died a little over a year ago. She and Nils when they collided with an elk. He drove a bit too fast, and they had been at a party a bit away. Per was completely disintegrated. We got married shortly afterwards."

"So, the farm is Per's now? I can understand if he has a lot to do. A big farm and being alone is tough."

"Yes, it is tough. But we have some help, had to hire a help. If the farm is his? Well, some of it anyway. We had to buy out his sister, so half the farm is actually mine, I had the money."

"How sad. Not that you own half, but the whole story with his parents. I knew them well. They were friends of my parents too. My father passed away a while ago and I haven't kept up with the obituaries. I've been too busy with my own. When do you think Per will come back?"

"Shouldn't be too long. We're having lunch in a while, and they usually come then."

"Do you mind if I wait. I don't want to be any trouble." Fiona realizes that she is not welcome to stay. Chania obviously doesn't like her. Per has probably told her about what they have been doing earlier.

"You stay. Per probably wants to see you too. He's talked a lot about you, I know he used to like it when you came. We'll see what he says when he arrives. Should be interesting, hmm."

Fiona sits down in the sun, waiting. She turns her face to the sun, leans back and enjoys the warmth, the calm and not having anything that needs to be done right now. A feeling she hasn't had in a long time. The relaxation makes her feel her body at the same time, feel how she gets a little wetter at the thought of seeing Per, despite his wife and small child. She imagines him standing in front of her with that fantastic hard-on, ready to penetrate her. Oh, she needs him now. What will she do if he won't, can't, now that he's married? Thoughts of his penis take over her mind. She should understand that it's not possible, but her imagination and desire are too great. The more she waits, the more she dreams, the hornier she gets.

Without thinking about it, she has a hand in her crotch outside her jeans. The hand moves outside the clothes. Chania sees how Fiona is almost masturbating, without seeming to be aware of it. It looks so natural. After what Per has told her and the image of Fiona, she also begins to yearn. A longing that she hasn't had since she had Elsa. She hasn't wanted to have sex for several months. It started in the eighth month, nothing for five months!

Then it hits her. I wonder how Per has experienced that time; they haven't talked about sex. How has he coped? She has been completely fulfilled by the child and by satisfying Elsa's needs and finding time for herself, resting for the brief moments when Elsa is not being fed or cared for. At the same time, she has had her tasks on the farm. The chickens and pigs have to be looked after. Food to prepare for Per and Steve, the bailiff. The men have been completely occupied with everything that needs to be done on the farm and have not been able to help much with Elsa and relieve Chania. There has been a lack of energy and desire. When Chania sees Fiona sitting there, eyes closed and obviously horny for her husband, it affects her.

"Oh, what should I do? Should he get to decide who he wants to fuck? What if he chooses Fiona? She looks so young and sexy, and they know exactly where they have each other. Should I put my foot down, tell her to leave," Chania thinks.

"So, nice here in the sun. I feel so warm. I see Per in front of me, see how he comes towards me. His penis stands straight out, and he has that smile he always has just before he knows he's going to take me. Take me just as he wants, and as I want," Fiona dreams and moves to get better access.

"No, no, no. I can't! I don't want to," Chania screams at the top of her lungs. The baby in her arms lets go of the nipple and starts crying. "No, I can't let that happen, he can't be taken away from us," she whispers quietly to little Elsa.

"What is it, what is happening? I fell asleep, I was dreaming. What is it?" Fiona asks, awakened by Chania's exclamation.

"No, you can't, you can't fuck my husband. He is mine now. I can't let that happen; you have to understand that."

"Who said we were going to fuck? Sure, I came here to see Per, but I didn't know he was married and has a child. But I can go. You can say hello to him for me if you like," Fiona says quietly.

Fiona gets up, adjusts her clothes, nods to Chania, and walks down to the dock and the boat.

As she approaches the dock, she sees two men standing there watching the boat. They are talking to each other. Fiona is too far away to see who they are. As she gets closer, she recognizes Per. The other man must be Steve, the help. When they see her, Per starts waving. Fiona walks up to them.

"Hello Per. I had no idea what happened. I'm really sorry about what happened to your parents. It must have been terrible. And congratulations on getting married, starting a family. Really nice."

"Hi Fiona, yes it was difficult. I wasn't ready to take over the farm. Fortunately, Steve here has helped me. And Chania is a very good help with the farming too. We found each other at the funeral, she has been a real gem and helped me through everything. Yes, we got married six months ago."

"Hi Steve." Turns to Per again "It's good that you have help. It must be hard to do everything alone. You and your dad were two and helped out when you weren't away studying."

"Really good to see you, it's been so long. How are you? You seem to be as usual. And you still have the boat. How are your parents?"

"Dad died two years ago. Mom is fine, but mostly in Spain. At home right now, wanted to be at my party yesterday."

"Party? Is it your birthday? But your birthday is in the summer, I know that because we used to celebrate a little extra then."

"No, I became a doctor yesterday, doctorate in Economic History. I've been working around the clock for the last year and took some time off today. Thought of you and wanted to come out and see you."

"How brilliant you are, I had no idea you were doing a PhD. But wait, you are just twenty-five years old. That was quick."

"Youngest yet, if I understand correctly."

"And then you come here. I'm so happy. You look absolutely fantastic, but then you always have."

"I think I'll leave you. You seem to have a lot to catch up on, it seems. I'll go back to the tractor and continue for another hour. Come up when you're done, I can manage on my own for now," says Steve, walking up towards the forest.

"Come on, let's sit down. I need to hear more. We were just about to go swimming, but that can wait, I want to hear what you've been up to. Do you have a boyfriend?"

"No, it has been too much with the studies. An occasional fling here and there. No one I've fallen for, no one who really has what I want. Works for a little while, but not in the long enough. Excuse the pun."

"You're the same. Just as horny as ever. Is that why you came here? If only I had known." It's obvious that Per knows his Fiona and they get into their usual frank talk, without any inhibitions. They know where they stand with each other.

"Mmm, woke up this morning after the party and felt that something was missing, haven't had anything proper for a long time. And no one like you."

"There's no one like you either. We were perfect for each other, the sex anyway. Living together, probably not, but we agreed on that a long time ago. Now I'm married, I must think about my family. But ohh, how long ago it was for me too. Chania hasn't wanted to have sex since she was eight months pregnant."

Fiona looks down at Per, sees that the thought of her has made him react, no small reaction either. Should she try to suggest something? She doesn't want to ruin anything for Per, but it must be up to him what he wants to do.

"Did you want to go swimming? Sounds fantastic, it's still warm in the water. What do you think? Race out to the buoy as usual?"

"Curly there. Mmm, don't think you can beat me. I've been swimming almost every day." Per starts to undress. He is not shy despite his hard-on. Fiona quickly takes off her top and then starts unbuttoning her jeans. Pulls them and her panties down at once. Per is ready at the same time. They stand at the far end of the dock.

"Ready, set, dive!" Per shouts and they both dive in at the same time. Both swim with strong strokes towards the buoy. They arrive at the same time, round from each side and bump into each other. They look up and laugh. They set off again. Per is fast, but Fiona is almost as fast, only a palm behind to the dock. They tread water for a while, looking at each other.

"Come on, give me the kiss of victory," says Per.

"Are you sure you want to."

"No, but I'll take it anyway. I've earned it. And so have you."

Fiona crawls up to him. She grabs his shoulders and kisses him. Lightly at first, then more deeply when she realizes that he is returning the kiss. She feels his erection in her embrace.

"Didn't that thing stop you when you were swimming," she laughs.

"No, on the contrary. An extra leg gave me speed. And I wanted to come first to get the kiss of victory."

He grabs her. Tugs her into shallower water. She crawls up towards him. Lifts her legs and puts them around him. Now she can feel his wonderful cock almost resting against her opening. Just a little jerk and he can enter her. She does nothing, must be up to him.

Per presses his body against her. Waiting, wanting to feel her against him. Her small firm breasts against his chest. Oh, how he remembers them playing with each other. Touching each other, exploring every millimeter. There was no woman, girl, who could make him enjoy it the way she could. He presses himself more against her, lets his stiff penis approach her entrance. He looks at her. She nods. With a powerful thrust, he enters her where they stand in the water. The boat obscures them, no one can see what they are doing...

"Oh, yes, yes. How I've longed for you and for this," Fiona moans as they begin to move towards each other.

The water laps around them, creating waves in a ring from them. They don't see or notice anything around them. Both are completely focused on feeling each other's bodies. Feeling Per's cock inside her. How it's filling her up, rubbing against all her sensitive mucous membranes and how he accesses her clitoris every time he puts it inside her.

"Ohhh, you feel so good, I forgot what it was like to fuck you. What it's like to fill you with my cock, to feel it being stimulated against your walls," Per mutters.

"Yes and being filled by you. Feeling your glans. There deep inside me, and your big veiny cock massaging me. Keep going, keep going, I'll be right there. Gotta get this. Come, come!"

"Now, not far, now. Can I come in you. Must get the shot now."

"Come, come, my dearest, shoot into me. I'm coming now. Ohh, yes, yes. Oh my God. Yes," Fiona cries out and comes in an orgasm. Starting deep in her vagina, it spreads to her clit and then to her whole body.

After a while she relaxes. Just then she feels how Per fills her with his seed. Spraying and jerking, spraying and jerking, spraying and jerking. So nice.

After a while, they look at each other. Laughing. Kiss each other. Per climbs up on the dock, pulls Fiona up. They sit on the edge of the dock for a while, catching their breath.

"Come, get dressed. Let's go up to the house. You can't go home now. I need to be with you more."

"But what about Chania? What does she say? She almost yelled at me to go away earlier."

"She must accept. I have chosen her as my wife, and she will remain so. But she cannot lock me up. I told her about you and me and how we had promised to be there for each other when one of us needed the other. She accepted it then, but still wanted to marry and have a family with me. And now I need you."

"And I need you," says Fiona. She knows she needs more, an orgasm with Per is just a teaser, and she knows there is more to come.

They get dressed and then walk up to the manor house hand in hand. As they round the house, they see Chania and she sees them. She puts a hand over her mouth, looking dismayed, not wanting to believe what she sees. She had hoped that Fiona had gone home, not met Per.

Chania looks at them. They look cheerful, almost happy. Oh, it has already happened, what Per has been talking about.

"Hello, darling. You've already met Fiona. We must take care of each other for a while. She's staying for lunch and then sleeping over. We have a lot to catch up on."

"Can I help you with the food. Tell me what you want to do, and I'll do it," says Fiona.

"Not only is she monopolizing my husband, the father of my child, she wants to do my job too," thinks Chania.

She wonders what she will do, how she will manage this. After all, she wanted Per too. Fiona aroused her desire too. What should she do?

"Yes, thank you. I was going to make an omelette. We have a lot of eggs and boiled potatoes from yesterday. It's in the fridge. Come on, I'll show you." All of a sudden, she took on the role of showing, setting to work. The thoughts of what they have done and will do are dispelled for a moment and she goes into what needs to be done.

Nilsr
Nilsr
51 Followers
12