Fiona's Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two women go into the kitchen. Chania shows Fiona where things are, and she sets to work. Per sits down, smiling a little half happily. Chania looks at him. Sees that he looks relaxed and happy. The way he hasn't looked for a while. It has been a lot for him too, the farm, work, children, and an unwilling wife.

Chania walks up to him. Caresses him on the head, gives him a kiss on the head. Smiles at him.

"You need this as much as she does. I need it too, makes me want you too. Maybe what it takes for us to find our way back. Do what you need to do. I'll be here. I love you; you know that."

"And I love you too. What Fiona and I have is something else entirely. A deeper carnal need. It's you I love, you I want to live with, have children with. Work on the farm with. Fiona can never replace you, not in any way."

"I know, that's why I say it's okay. Maybe I can join in on a bit tonight. But before Elsa goes to sleep, you can have each other."

"You're worth your weight in gold. And of course, you can be there. I know Fiona would appreciate it too."

Per calls Steve and says that lunch will be ready in a little while. Steve promises to come right away.

They eat and talk. The conversation flows easily. Everyone knows their roles and has accepted them. When lunch is over, Fiona clears the table, does the dishes, and tidies up the kitchen. Then goes out to the others.

"How is your boat working these days? Would you like to take a trip with me? Go out to one of the islands we used to dock at."

"Yes, great. Let's do that. The boat works great. Do you want to go skiing? I brought the slalom ski."

"That was a long time ago. I'd love to do that. See if I can still do it. Are you coming along Chania?"

"No, I'll take care of Elsa. I think you need to be alone for a while."

They go down to the boat, cast off, and Fiona heads on the open sea. She sees one of the islands they explored as youngsters. She throws in an anchor and Per jumps ashore. He ties up around a tree. Fiona undresses in the boat and then jumps ashore. Per looks at her. She is slender, small, nice breasts and a lovely round butt. Per quickly takes off his clothes. Goes up to her and hugs her. Fiona, holding him at arm's length, looks at him. Seeing his muscles, how working on the farm has made him big and strong. No extra fat, just muscle. And that amazing cock, the one she has come for. She takes a hand and caresses it. It immediately becomes stiff and hard. She caresses the glans. It feels huge in her hand. So nice to touch.

Per caresses her round firm ass. It is just as lovely as he remembers it. Then he bends down and sucks one of her breasts into his mouth. Sucks and licks the nipple, which becomes hard as a nut. They stand there caressing, sucking on each other for a long time, until Fiona sinks down on the smooth rock, carved by the ice sheet many thousands of years ago. They lie down next to each other, just looking at each other, lightly caressing each other. Feel how they build up their horniness. Wanting to hold out for a long time before they come together again.

Per plays with Fiona's labia. Caresses them, pulls them a little. He notices how she gets wetter and wetter. Pulls a little with a finger in the groove. Fiona shudders, shudders with ecstasy, with desire. Her palm is around his glans, she massages it lightly. Feeling the juice seeping out, lubricating it. Both of them want to drag it out, just lie there and feel each other, feel how they are getting hornier and hornier. Everything is so calm around. Hardly any wind. The sun is shining, providing warmth. A few birds are chirping, most of them have started flying south already.

They are completely in their own space, just enjoying themselves.

"But oh, sorry. Didn't mean to disturb you. Didn't see you."

A woman suddenly stands almost above them, looking at them. She is in her forties, wearing only a small bikini.

"I'm camping up here. Didn't see or hear you come; I was out picking berries. But I'm sorry, I don't want to disturb you, but you look so nice, I must say. Go on, go on."

"Thank you, I guess. And I hope we're not disturbing you. Thought we were alone, if not in the world, at least here on the island," says Fiona, who found herself quite quickly.

"You're welcome to stay. We don't mind if anyone sees us. On the contrary, actually it adds extra spice. We haven't seen each other for a long time, have a lot to catch up on. But a little company is just nice."

"Oh dear. What can I say? You are so beautiful, a fine painting, a real work of art. I wish I had a camera; it would have been fantastic to document you. Stay? Yes, please. I'm probably a bit of a voyeur, but now I don't have to be a voyeur," says the woman.

"My name is Per and this is Fiona. Yes, stay. But if you want to undress, we think it would be nicer anyway. We can't invite you in, not right now anyway. But we'd love to see you," says Per, who has now regained the ability to speak.

"My name is Lisa, that's what they call me anyway. My real name is Elisabeth, but everyone calls me Lisa. Sorry for babbling, I was a bit embarrassed. Take off my clothes? Yes, yes, absolutely." Lisa unbuttons her bra and reveals two rather large round breasts. They hang down a bit from the weight and move nicely when she moves to start taking off the bottom. They see that she has a nice light-haired bush, a couple of large, blood-filled labia can be seen. She must have reacted strongly to them, Fiona thinks.

Lisa sits down a little way from them. Legs slightly apart. She has a hand on one of her breasts, which she massages lightly. Per finds it hard to take his eyes off her. She looks so nice where she sits, obviously strongly influenced by their own play.

Fiona sees how Per looks at Lisa. She leans over and kisses him.

"You can have her later, but now it's my turn," she murmurs in his ear. Then she grabs his big hard cock. Bends down and licks the glans. Licks the juice. Per starts to caress Fiona's breasts again. See how Lisa now has a hand between her legs.

Per and Fiona lay on their sides, letting his cock sniff Fiona's pussy. He lets the glans caress her slit, pulls it up and down so it splits, the labia envelop the glans. He lets the glans caress Fiona's clitoris, pulling it around and over her love button. Then he adjusts himself and slowly inserts the glans and then the rest into her cave.

"Ahh, I wondered if you would never come in. How nice you are. Filling me like you always have. Fuck me now, give me what I want," she moans.

Per starts to move. In and out. They lie on their sides; Lisa can see how his cock goes in and out. She now caresses herself between her legs.

Per pulls out, puts Fiona down on her back and lifts her legs up, then drives his cock into her again. Fiona has her legs high in the air, so Per should get as far in as possible. The position gives Lisa an even better view of their intercourse.

"Yes, yes, oh so nice, fuck more, fuck harder. I want to feel you there in me. Fuck now." Fiona moans loudly. "Wait, take me from behind now."

She gets on all fours and Per puts his cock against her pussy, which is glowing red between her buttocks, and pushes in again.

"Now, now, spank me, spank me," Fiona howls. Per spanks her alternately on her right and left buttocks. "Yes, yes, oh, so nice, spank me. I'm cumming, now, ohhh, yes."

Fiona can't stand still, collapses in a heap. She breathes and moans. Per has come out, standing there with a giant stand.

"Now you can fuck Lisa, I need to rest, that was fantastic," says Fiona.

Per turns around and looks at Lisa, who is all red-faced with horniness. She nods and he walks up to her.

"I think you can ride me, help yourself as you wish. Just make sure I come. The way you want me to come. Now it's up to you," he says and lies down on his back on the stone slope.

Lisa walks forward, stands with one leg on each side, looks down at him and slowly sinks down. She grabs his cock and points it at her hole. Slowly she sinks down. Moans a little, waits, gets up and sinks down some more.

"Oh, you're so big. Must take it easy. Ohh, you really fill me up. Feels like having a baby again. But much nicer and doesn't hurt. Ahh, yes, now, like that," she says when she's completely down on him.

They rest for a while and then start moving up and down. Slowly at first. Per looks at her, sees that she seems to be enjoying herself. Sees how her large breasts jiggle with every movement. He picks up a hand, cups a breast, feels its weight. It feels so good in his hand. Lisa leans down over him, offers him her breasts. He sucks one into his mouth, feels the nipple harden. He licks it. Lisa starts moaning more and more.

"Yes, yes, ohh, yes, lick, squeeze them, oh so nice. Take a hand, rub my clit, rub, squeeze, yes, yes," he hears her moan, and increases the pace. Now she wants to come, now she wants to ride this stallion all the way to the finish line. Per notices that the pressure in his scrotum is increasing. That tingling in the scrotum, the prostate, that usually comes first, before he squirts.

"I'm almost there, can I come in you?"

"Yes, yes, wait a minute, yes come now, nooow, ohhh, yes, shoot, come in me, fill me, yes," Lisa moans her orgasm while Per fills her with his potent liquid.

They are all three lying down, holding each other. Lisa slowly caresses Fiona's breast and Fiona has a hand on her womb. Both have a hand on Per's now fully flaccid penis.

"Now I want to go into the water," says Fiona and jumps into the water. The other two quickly follow suit. They splash and splash water on each other, laughing like little children.

"I think we need to start going home again. It's already four o'clock," says Per when they come up. They get dressed and say goodbye to Lisa. Fiona takes her phone number then they cast off and head back. Both very happy with their excursion.

When they get back, Chania is making dinner. Steve helps her. Elsa is sleeping in her little wagon they have her in indoors.

"Did you have a good time? Dinner in an hour," says Chania. She looks at them with a smile. She looks really happy, almost like the cat showing off the mouse she just caught.

"Wonderful. The water is amazing, and that boat is a marvel. It's great to go across the bay in it."

"Can I do anything?" asks Fiona.

"No, sit down and rest. I guess you might need it, and it's going to be a long night."

"Thanks, is it okay if I take a shower?"

"Absolutely, but I thought we'd have a drink in our whirlpool in a little while."

"Wow, you have a hot tub? Outdoors? God, that's great!"

"Just a little while longer, have to fix the food, then it will take care of itself. And Elsa usually sleeps well at this time of day. Wakes up around eleven and wants food. Sit down or start changing. By the way, why don't you take some out to the pool? Then we'll be done faster."

Chania seems excited, almost forced. "I wonder what's lurking," thinks Fiona.

"Of course, just happy to be doing something," she says.

Per comes back to the others. "What's going on here? I went to check on Elsa. She's sleeping like a little princess. Anything I can do?"

"Show Fiona where the pool is. We'll take the drink in there. And if you want, you can change and take a dip. Steve and I will be there in a little while. Oh, bring this." She hands over a tray with a wine bottle and glasses.

Fiona and Per walk away. They look at each other.

"What's wrong with her? She seems all worked up, completely different from when I met her before we went out on the boat."

"Well, we'll see. She seems to have accepted the situation, made it her own. She's in charge now, it seems," says Per.

At the pool they put the tray down. Open the wine and then start to undress. They stand and look at each other, completely naked.

"No swimwear, right?" Fiona asks.

"No, it's a rule we have. Never clothes in the pool. Gets a bit nasty. There's a shower there, if you want to rinse off first. Mmm, you look stunning. Can't wait."

Fiona looks at him. She sees that he really appreciates her.

"I thought Lisa had sucked the life out of you. But you seem ready again. Do you think we can have a quickie before they arrive. It would be so nice, and exciting to see if we have time or are discovered."

Per walks up to her. Together they stand in the shower. They embrace each other. Fiona presses herself against him, feels how hard he is. She jumps on top of him again, puts her legs around his body and feels his glans between his labia. She gives him a little push and disappears into her.

"Mmm, you're really ready. So nice. Fits me perfectly, fills me up and so nice," Fiona murmurs.

"Mmm, you were totally ready too, I see. Well lubricated, no problems, just sliding in. And out, and in..."

They stand there, rocking against each other as the water pours down on them. Completely removed from the outside world. Seeing and hearing only each other.

"You'd better get your act together. We want to join in too. Come and jump in the pool and pour the wine," says Chania. There is a slight sharpness in her tone. She didn't appreciate that they were fucking in the open. Fiona slides down and off Per, who still has a throbbing hard-on. They walk to the pool. Chania and Steve are undressing. Per looks at them. His wife is so beautiful. She has really recovered from the birth, has regained her fine form. Only her breasts are a little bigger than usual, but then they are filled with milk. Steve takes off his pants. They see that he has a real tent and pull off his underwear so that his cock pops out. He stands at attention. He has clearly been affected by what he just saw and then by seeing both Fiona and Chania.

Per pours the wine while the others step into the warm water. A shiver runs through Fiona's body as the heat hits her skin. It feels good. Per presses a button and the pool begin to spray and bubble. Fiona is sitting right on a nozzle, which sprays straight up into her pussy. Her eyes widen, unprepared for that. Then she wiggles her ass a little, so the jet comes just the way she wants it. She misses Per itself, but the water is a good substitute. She leans back and closes her eyes, enjoying the feeling.

"I think Fiona has found a jet. She seems to be completely gone. Isn't that nice? It's all about finding the right one. Or what do you say Steve? How is it can you get a good beam? Maybe more difficult for you men. I can help you a bit." Chania floats close to Steve, puts a hand in the water. The bubbles in the water make it difficult to see what is happening, but Chania's arm moves rhythmically up and down. Now it is Steve who leans back with his eyes closed.

"Do you want to come? If so, do you have any more later?" Chania asks after a while.

"It's so nice. Maybe best to take it easy. I want to save what I have."

Steve has twisted his body a little and leans over Chania. Has he a hand between her legs?

"Ohh, yes, ohh, it was so long ago. Now, yes, yes, more so. Rub a little more, faster, faster. Yes, yes, nooow," Chania suddenly screams and throws her body backwards. Her legs almost come out of the water. The breath comes in spurts.

"Keep going, keep going, don't stop. Oh, so lovely, yes, yes, go on." As she moans out the words in fits and bursts, she collapses onto Steve, who is holding her.

Per and Fiona have watched the spectacle with increasing amazement and interest. They have moved close to each other. Both have hands that work. Fiona is not happy with the hand. She climbs up and sits on Per's lap, pulls him into her and starts riding him in the water. Now it's Fiona, who begins to moan.

"Oh my God, oh my God. Yes, yes, come in me now. I want to feel how you fill me in every way. Ohh, how I have longed for this. Come, come. Fuck me, faster. Pinch my breasts, want to feel your hard hands on me. And your hard cock in my cunt. So, so, so. Yeah. Oh my God."

The water splashes around them, creating waves that spill over the edge of the pool. Chania sees what's happening but is in the aftermath of her orgasm and still enjoying herself. Steve can't take his eyes off the fucking couple. He starts jerking off and looking at them. Chania notices this. Crawls up to him. Pulls him out of the water and lies on the edge with his legs apart. Steve lowers himself over her. He looks at her and she nods, grabs his cock and takes him inside her.

A chorus of moans and obscene words flood the pool. Two couples who can't control themselves, need to express their needs and come. Chania hasn't quite got over her orgasm. It continues all the time but increases as Steve moves his cock in and out of her. Steve was close earlier and doesn't have far to go.

Per had to stop in the shower and is now more turned on than ever, as Fiona rides him. All he is aware of is how her body rubs against his. The way her breasts and hard nipples scrape against his chest as she bounces up and down on his cock, one moment buried deep in her pussy, the next almost completely out, the glans spreading her labia and then in again.

With a roar, Fiona comes. Bolts her fists on Per's chest. Riding madly. Soon after, Chania joins the chorus and Steve roars like a moose in heat. Per, who has already come a couple of times during the day, is lagging. When he feels Fiona getting tighter and hears his wife's roar, he lets loose and fills Fiona with his seed while Steve squirts and squirts deep inside Chania's pussy, which has been completely unprotected since the birth.

They lie there moaning, panting, recovering. After a while, first Chania and then Steve crawl back into the pool. They reach for the wine glasses, look at each other in a silent toast and drink. Per and Fiona watch them. Follow suit and drink.

They sit in silence. Until suddenly Chania starts laughing. Fiona can't help but laugh as well. The two men look at the women and at each other. They don't understand anything. Sure, it was great, but laughing? Now it is Chania who crawls over to Fiona. She raises her glass, and they toast.

"This was probably the best fuck I've ever had. Yes, you are very good Per, but Steve is almost as good and above all it was my return as a woman, as a lover, as a sexual being. Thank you, Fiona, you were the catalyst, thank you Steve. The evening isn't over, but after tonight it's Per and me again, and just him and me. No Steve, no Fiona," says Chania.

Steve nods and understands. Fiona too, it's the end of an era in her life, just like her studies ended yesterday. Per looks a little surprised, but nods, realizing that Chania is right.

What happens later in the evening is perhaps another short story. Feel free to write a line about what you think.

12