Fiona's Legacy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I conceded that she could be correct in principle but why would Mel risk upsetting Phil by fucking me while he watched? 'Phil won't mind, silly' she said, 'Because I'll be fucking him'.

"I looked around for support, but Mel was looking very thoughtful and Phil was staring at Fiona with an expression of pure lust. 'Hello,' I said, 'Sanity speaking here. You aren't seriously thinking about this are you? Don't let this crazy tart into your heads, she'll completely fuck you up.' But Mel ignored me. 'How would it work then?'"

Robbie shook his head, "At that point I knew common sense was disappearing out of the rear window and I was just along for the ride. Fiona took over, 'There have to be ground rules. First, all sex takes place here in this room together, no disappearing to separate bedrooms; Second, if one says please and the other says no, then no takes precedence -- everything has to be consensual; Third, condoms have to be used for all penetrative sex - apart from oral. Fourth, some of us have to be up for work or Uni in the morning; It's half past ten now, the free pass ends at midnight, okay?'

"'I'm in,' said Phil almost before she'd finished speaking. 'Me too,' said Mel. I held my hands up in defeat. 'Mel, you are gorgeous and if you are willing to go along with my demented girlfriend's suggestions I'm not going to turn the opportunity down, so this is your last chance to change your mind.'

"She looked at Phil and then at me. 'Phil has fancied Fiona from day one but he's never given me reason to be jealous. I know you've seen me almost naked more than once, and sometimes I've teased, but you've never been creepy about it. I'd like the chance to fuck you without having to lie to Phil, and I'm happy to share him with Fi, just this once.'

"At that point Fiona stood up and disappeared into my, or our, bedroom and returned with a bowl of condoms and lube. She put them on the coffee table in front of the TV and walked across to Mel. She reached up to Mel's neck and pulled her head down and kissed her long and slow and hard. 'This is just an ice-breaker for the boys,' she said briefly breaking away, 'Roll with it babe, and let the pleasure flow.' Mel looked startled at first but then relaxed back into the kiss as Phil and I looked on. The girls hands moved from each other's backs to start to caress each other's breasts as they became more and more aroused. Fiona broke off again and whispered to Mel, just loud enough for me to hear, 'let him lead, I've taught him well and he'll make sure you come again and again.' I felt proud she thought so highly of me.

"As Fiona moved off towards Phil, I stood up and held my hand out to Mel and she walked towards me a little uncertainly. I pulled her gently towards me and cupped her cheeks in my hand and kissed her tenderly. We seemed to kiss for ages, but then we knew this was a one-off opportunity and we wanted to experience everything we could. 'Do you trust me?' I asked. She nodded. I pulled her down onto the carpet so we were kneeling facing each other. 'I love your breasts Mel; may I worship them?' She nodded again. I unclasped her lacy little bra and slipped the straps over her shoulders. She had her arms crossed across her chest holding the cups in place. 'It's time to show them off properly' I said, 'No more teasing'. She smiled and moved her hands throwing the bra onto the floor. I bent and held her beautiful C cup breasts in my hand, feeling their weight, appreciating their softness and gently rubbing her nipples.

"I ran my fingers along the bottoms of her boobs; I don't know why but that soft curved skin of under-boobs just drives me wild, and then I kissed her left nipple as I rubbed the right between my finger and thumb, and then I changed sides. 'Mel,' I said, 'I want to make you come as many times as I can before midnight, and I want to use your body in ways I can't use Fiona's. Can I tit-fuck you?' She just nodded. She hadn't spoken since she'd agreed to go ahead. I was only wearing jogging pants, briefs and a tee so it took me no time to undress. I grabbed the lube and rubbed some on my cock then I knelt in front of her and pressed my cock against her chest and told her to push her breasts together around it. She did and it was an amazing sensation. I moved slowly up and down, watching her eyes to see if it aroused her the way it did me. After a few moments she looked up at me and I could see from her expression that it pleased her. 'Babe,' I said, 'try to take the tip in your mouth as I move up.' She did bending her head forwards and licking the end of my cock at the top of each stroke. It was an amazing feeling and we moved like that for a few minutes just soaking in that sensation.

"I saw Fiona looking across at us and smiling approvingly at the sight of me rubbing my balls up and down Mel's body while my hands held her head down to the head of my cock as it moved slowly up and down between her tits. Mel seemed to appreciate the stimulation of her breasts, particularly her nipples, as I moved against her and I could her her breathing become more ragged

"I looked across to Fiona and Phil, and she was kneeling in front of him with his cock in her mouth. I was surprised, because she was a sex goddess and that seemed a little..." Robbie paused as he searched for the right word, "...mundane for Fiona. Still, Phil's sexual satisfaction wasn't on my give-a-shit list that evening so I led Mel to the chair that I had been sitting in and got her to kneel on the floor with her arms and body on the cushion with her bum pointing into the room with me kneeling behind her. I had the most incredible view of her gorgeous pussy and her bum hole. I leaned forwards and ran my tongue down from her bum to her clit and back again. She whimpered; I did it again and then again. I could taste her vagina getting wetter and wetter as I worked. I pressed a finger into her as I licked again and I could feel her internal muscles gripping me as it slipped in. 'God! You feel wonderful' I whispered as I finger-fucked her, 'and you taste like honey' I felt her moisten even more at my words and she started to push back against my finger. Again, we just took our time savouring the sensation. She tasted and felt wonderful and I was prepared to wait. Eventually, I could tell she was really close: 'I'm going to fuck you now.' I told her, 'Here, now, like this; you don't get to choose, just to experience.'

"I was hard as a rock by then so I grabbed a condom from the bowl, unwrapped it and pulled it over my cock and pressed myself against her lips, 'Can you feel me? Do you want me inside you?' I asked her, determined that she had to beg me to enter her."

"'Oh, God, Yes please make me come,' she pleaded.

"'Good girl.' I said as I pressed further and further into her. I wanted this moment to be all about her pleasure; slow and tender. The sensation as I moved ever deeper into this beautiful woman was indescribable and I tried to make it as special for her as it was for me. I had my hands on her hips pulling her further onto me, feeling her body's warmth enveloping my cock. When I was buried as deep into her as I could go I reached forwards under her to caress her tits, moving my hips from side to side to maintain the sensation in her cunt. Then I slowly pulled out and then pushed in again, this time reaching down to stroke her clit. She gasped. I moved out and in again, this time rubbing my thumb up against her anus. I was doing everything I could to stimulate her in different ways so that she couldn't predict what was going to happen to her next. She had given herself to me and I was going to use her the way I wanted.

"I carried on like this for a little while and then I looked at the clock on the wall and saw that it was just before eleven; so I had another hour to pleasure Melanie. I realised that if I came then, I would have enough time for at least one more orgasm before the deadline. I leaned forwards, still pumping my cock slowly inside her, and whispered in Mel's ear, 'Playtime's over babe; now I'm going to fuck you senseless. Then I'm going to eat you out until you beg me to stop. And then', I paused for effect knowing that Mel's arousal would start to fill in the blanks, 'And then I'm going to fuck you up that gorgeous arse you've been teasing me with for weeks.' I could feel her tense up inside, but I knew it wasn't fear but excitement because I could feel her vagina lubricate even more as I spoke. I started thrusting for real now. I was ignoring Fiona and Phil; everything was about making Mel come before I did. It didn't take long before her head started to shake from side to side in the chair, her back was covered in a sheen of sweat, her breath was coming in short gasps and I could feel her muscular walls gripping my cock as I pumped ever harder. Even so, she took me by surprise when she shouted, 'OH FUCK, OH FUCK, OH FUCK!' as she came. Her internal muscles clenched my cock so hard that I came only seconds after her and filled the teat of my condom with semen that I desperately wanted to pump into her depths."

"Robbie paused and took a deep breath. "You have to understand, Simon: Mel was gorgeous but she wasn't the prettiest or sexiest woman I'd ever had. But it was the most intense sex I'd ever had because my girlfriend was fucking my best mate in the seat next to me giving me nods of approval as I shagged another woman. And that was the odd thing. Phil seemed happy, as well he might because Fiona was stunning, naked, bouncing on his cock and not his girlfriend, but Fiona didn't seem to be trying the way I was with Mel.

"Anyway, I got up from the floor and pulled Mel up after me; she was still a bit unsteady after her orgasm so I sat back into the chair and sat her on my lap. I cupped her face again and looked into her deep brown eyes. 'You are fucking gorgeous Mel and I will never forget what we just did.' I kissed her long and deep, and she responded. We sat there for quite some time, kissing, caressing and savouring each others' taste, each others' textures as we moved our hands freely over the other's body. Afterwards, Fiona explained to me that for lovers, that moment after their orgasms is where their bodies release endorphins that associate that person with a fond memory of peace, trust and affection. I believed her then and I believe it now, because I still feel that surge of love towards Mel when I think back to that night.

"I lost track of time for a while and then realised that I had two unfulfilled promises to deliver on. I told Mel to take my place in the chair and scoot down so that her bum was just comfortably at the edge of the seat cushion. She did but looked at me doubtfully as I knelt between her legs. 'You don't have to do this.' she said."

"'You can't possibly know how much I want to.' I told her as I started to kiss the inside of her thighs, working up from her knees towards her slit. She was soaking wet already from multiple orgasms and she tasted so sweet and fragrant. I can't understand why some men find a woman's taste unpleasant. I licked her labia and ran my tongue from her bum to her clit. I was delighted to feel her tense as she felt my tongue on the naughty hole. That boded well for the next step.

"As she started to respond to my licking and sucking I let my tongue slip into her vagina as far as it would go and I recognised the way her body responded. I felt for her response as I went from back to front along her slit, as I started to tease her clit and as I pressed my tongue and my fingers inside her. I learned how to play her body, when to push and when to tease and, after about ten minutes, I could feel her arousal building to something special. When I felt she was really close I knelt upright and pushed my cock between her labia and straight into her vagina. There was no tenderness now; I wanted to fuck with her mind as well as her body; I needed to climax hard so that her muscles would relax; I wanted her to respond to her needs without thought. She had her eyes closed and gasped at the change in sensation as we moved from a slow, languorous cunnilingus to hot hard sex in a matter of a heartbeat. But I needed her to come and come hard to prepare her for what I intended to do next. This time she screamed when her orgasm hit; there were no recognisable words at all. She tensed and her back arched as she called out and then she just went loose and fell back in the chair. I don't know if she was truly out but it was a few moments before she was able to answer to her name.

"While I was waiting for Mel to come to her senses I finally paid attention to Fiona and Phil. They had finished fucking and Fiona seemed to be coaxing him back to an erection with her hands. Fiona grinned at me and said, 'If you haven't done that to me at least once by this time next week, stud, you and me are finished.' Phil didn't speak but watched contentedly as my girlfriend wanked him hard again.

"I reached across to the table where Fiona had placed condoms and found the bottle of lube again. Fiona nodded approvingly as I squeezed some onto my hand and reached towards Melanie's bum. Mel still barely knew which way was up so she offered no objections when I started to oil up her bum-hole, though she did squirm a little when I put my finger inside her to lubricate the inside of her anus.

I've had a lot more experience of anal sex since then", said Robbie, his wife nodding dreamily in agreement, "And I prefer it more if we have time to prepare, as it were. But, we'd agreed that our free passes ended at midnight so it was this way or not at all. I threw the seat cushions on the floor and helped Mel to lay face down on top of them, with a throw cushion under her hips to raise her bum in the air. I grabbed another condom and rolled it down my cock and added extra lube, God alone knows how I was still hard, and pressed the head against Mel's bum. I don't think that I could have got it in if she hadn't been in the state she was in. I think there's an American expression, 'She looked like she'd been ridden hard and put away wet.' That was Mel that night.

"I put a bit of pressure against her hole and it resisted, actually bending my cock a bit, but then she started to open up. Only then did Mel cotton on to what I was doing, 'Oh my fucking God, what are you doing now?', she moaned.

'I can stop if you want me to' I told her.

'Don't you fucking dare,' was her response.

"I pushed in further while Fiona watched, fascinated, while she carried on wanking Phil. I don't think Phil realised I was actually fucking his girlfriend's arse; he probably thought we were doing doggy-style. I gently eased further and further into Mel as she cursed me for the pain, but still pushed back against me. Eventually, I was balls deep in Melanie's bum and as happy as a pig in shit, as it were. I waited for a full minute for Mel's body to accept me and then started to rock backwards and forwards. Mel joined me in finding the best rhythm and we rutted like animals for a few minutes. I could tell that Mel was about to come but I was still feeling good, so I reached forwards and started to rub her clit, quite hard. She was so aroused by that point that she orgasmed there and then.

"I looked across to Fi and caught her eye; I nodded my head at Phil and looked pointedly down at Mel slumped underneath me. Fiona grinned like a Cheshire Cat and stood up from the sofa, pulling Phil with her. I buried my erection deep into Mel's arse and rolled onto my back taking her with me. I was now on my back on the floor with Melanie laying face up on top of me with her legs either side of mine; her vagina open to the room. Mel took Phil by the hand and pointed down to us and said, 'Fuck her hard now and she'll never forget this moment.'

"As Phil knelt down he leaned forwards and said to Mel, 'Do you want me to do this Babe? It's not midnight yet; it's okay if you want it just to be with Robbie,' She got her act together enough to moan, 'For pity's sake, I might never have a chance to do this again. Please Phil, just fuck me.' Phil kissed her and grabbed another condom and rolled it down his cock, then plunged into her, barely pausing as she was so wet.

"That was the only time I've ever double-penetrated a woman; it felt so strange feeling another man's cock against mine as we moved inside her body. Fiona had moved round to me and put a cushion under my head and then bent down to kiss me. 'Thank you so much, Robbie, for doing this for her', she said, 'She needs this more than she knows.'

"Somehow Phil and I managed to synchronise our thrusts and it didn't take long for Mel to reach her final orgasm, though there may have been a cascade of several given how many time her body writhed. Her spasms in her vagina and her rectum triggered Phil and I to unload, and I think that just triggered another round as she was winding down.

"It was ten to midnight as I stood up and went to the bathroom to wash my hands after dumping my used condom down the toilet. I brought a wet wash cloth back with me to clean Mel's backside, as I couldn't imagine her managing the shower any time soon.

"When Fiona and I made it to bed, all she would say was, 'We'll talk about it tomorrow, in private.' The next morning was pretty frantic, and everyone was a bit awkward when we bumped into each other as the four of us got ready for work, or Uni in Fiona's case. But that evening we had some time alone with no chance of the others overhearing us so I asked Fiona what she had been up to, manipulating her friends like that.

"'Phil hasn't realised yet, but their relationship is coming close to the end and he wants to break up with Mel. I wanted to show Mel that you find her fuckable before he hurts her self-confidence,' she said. She knew that Mel and I were attracted to each other so she set the whole scene up to let us have that evening together before Mel left our lives when he told they were through. Three weeks later Phil dumped her."

Sarah looked up at her son as her husband finished speaking. "That was typical of Fiona. She cared for your father but was happy to share him with a friend who needed him." She turned to her husband. "It's getting on Robbie. It's time to tell our son how your pagan instincts brought him about."

"Take no notice of her son; there's no weird rituals or anything involved," Robbie said, giving a gentle shake of his head at his grinning wife. "Fi and I both fell in love with the Northumbrian countryside. So, it wasn't unusual for us to pack our rucksacks on a Thursday evening and then drive north straight after I finished work on a Friday afternoon. Sometimes we'd camp if the weather was good enough, often we'd just stay in a B&B. Then we would just walk for miles and bathe in the scenery. Some of the paths are so remote there's virtually no chance of meeting other walkers, and those were ones we loved best. You can probably imagine why.

"Well, One weekend we had stopped in the shade on an old Roman fort for lunch and we could see for miles. The weather was glorious and we had absolute privacy so we stripped and made love. We brought each other close to the edge with our mouths and then I lay back and let her ride me until we both came. Even now, if I close my eyes, I can picture the sight of her naked body grinding back and forth on my cock in the warm, beautiful countryside we both adored.

"What we didn't know was that when we packed the condoms into the rucksacks one of the safety pins in the first aid kit had somehow come open and pierced one, or possibly more, of them. We didn't realise until much later what must have happened. So, when Fiona told me she was pregnant, I wanted us to settle down as a family. I got in touch with your mum to ask for a divorce so I could marry the woman carrying my child."

"So what happened?" asked Simon. "Why didn't you marry her? Fiona, I mean."