Fiona's Legacy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well," continued his father. "Fiona completely lost it when she found out what I was planning. She was just going to arrange a termination and carry on as we were. So I spoke to your mother again, I mean Sarah, to tell her there was no urgency to end our marriage any more, and..."

Sarah interrupted at this point, her voice thick with emotion. "I told your father why I'd driven him away, and then I broke down at the thought that I had pushed him into a situation where the woman who loved him sacrificed their marriage in the hope he'd have children, only to find that the woman carrying his child didn't want it."

Robbie took over as his wife sobbed on the sofa next to him. "Fiona's pregnancy woke me up and I realised that I wanted to be the father to our child, but she just wasn't interested; she had plans, goals, ambitions that she intended to fulfil with or without me. Once I realised what my wife, your real mother, had done and why, we came up with a plan. I told Fiona that if she carried our child to term, we would support her during her pregnancy and give her a generous gift to walk away and let us raise you as ours. We had to be discrete as we weren't sure how legal this agreement was, but from the day of your birth you have been our child."

"So who was the letter from?" asked Simon, "Fiona?"

"No." Said Robbie, "It was from her mother, Vanessa. Son, Fiona died six months ago in a car crash. Vanessa has only recently found out you even existed." Robbie paused and found it difficult to continue, but he pressed on. "Your grandmother wants to meet you."