Fiona's Legacy Ch. 01

Story Info
A son finds out his parents have a history too.
7.9k words
4.54
6.5k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yorkshire, UK

"Well?" Said Robbie looking at his wife as she handed the letter back to him.

She shrugged, "We always knew this could happen, so we have to deal with it the same way we always do: We try to be honest and protect our boy. It's time he heard the whole story anyway." Robbie and Sarah sighed, almost in unison, as they thought about the conversation they were going to have to have with Simon when he got home from college.

Robbie is in his mid forties, a tall well made Yorkshire farmer; intelligent, thoughtful and quietly spoken. His hair is receding at the front, but the sprinkling of grey makes him look distinguished, at least Sarah thinks so. But then she's biased; she adores him. Sarah is his wife, a local girl, a couple of months older who manages the farm accounts and the holiday cottages in the surplus farm buildings. Also brought up on a farm, she is the opposite of the archetypal plump farmer's wife: Sarah is about 5'8" and slightly built but toned from hard work. They both lead very busy lives that keep them fit but also often tired, but never too tired to properly show their love for each other.

Simon is their son, sort of; but more of that later. He's from the same mould as his father, with the same strong back and calloused hands from helping on the farm since he was old enough to lift hay bales. Simon is 18 and studying for the exams that will decide which university he can apply to in the following September. He wants to study engineering and, with his parents help, is trying to work out how to prioritise the universities that offer the courses he wants. Some have excellent results academically, some seem to be held in high regard by employers and some seem to be okay and are in cities where accommodation costs are more affordable. He doesn't want to be a burden on his parents and he doesn't want to be burdened with massive debts; that's the kind of man he is.

Robbie and Sarah finished their breakfast and went about the tasks that keep the farm in business. About four thirty that afternoon Simon arrived home from college. "Hi mum!" He called as he threw his bag into the corner and made his way to the fridge.

"I'm in the office, dear," his mother called back. "Do you have plans tonight?"

"No, everyone seems to be busy revising, so there's not much going on."

"Oh, good," his mother thought wearily. "No excuse not to sit down and have that chat."

After their evening meal was finished, the table tidied and the pots put away, Robbie called his son into the family room. "What's up?" He asked, looking concerned, "has something happened?"

"Don't look so worried son," his dad replied. "But we've just received a letter this morning that brought up some issues from our past, and we need to talk about what this could mean to you."

His mother spoke up, "You know that I had trouble conceiving, don't you?" Simon nodded, wondering where this was going. "Well what we told you about having a surrogate mother was true, but not the whole truth." His mother sighed. "The fact is, after we had been married a couple of years, I thought I was pregnant. When I went to the doctor to be sure, the tests were inconclusive so he referred me to a specialist. I never told anyone as I didn't want to raise false hopes. It was just as well. I wasn't pregnant, and..." She paused and began to sob, "...and, I never would be."

She looked at her husband and her son and continued softly, "After I got the news I was in such a mess; I wasn't thinking straight and I did something really stupid because I loved your dad so much. When I realised that I couldn't give your father children..." She paused and struggled to continue. She held her hand up as Robbie made as if to continue for her. "No dear, this is my story to tell." She took a deep breath and turned back to Simon. "I knew how much your dad wanted a family so I manufactured an argument. I accused him of cheating on me and drove him away in the hope that he'd find someone that could give him children. Even though he tried to reach out to me, over and over again, I rejected him every time."

Simon looked at his father who was sitting quietly, staring into space, reliving a deeply hurtful time in his life. Sarah continued, "A few months later I heard he was seeing someone, and I tried to convince myself that I was happy for him and my plan was working."

At this point Robbie took over. "Your grandad was still running the farm at that point in time, so I just took off. I had a friend working for an engineering company in Newcastle and he offered me somewhere to stay and set me up for an interview for a job at his place, fixing agricultural machinery. I'd being doing that since I could hold a spanner and passed the interview, so I started my new life up there.

"I met this young woman. Well, perhaps girl would be more accurate, Fiona; your mother; she was only nineteen to my twenty four. She was gorgeous, wild and exciting and I got her pregnant."

"No!" Simon and his father both flinched at Sarah's angry outburst. "You will not cheapen my son's conception by making it sound tawdry and sordid. Tell him how you met her and how she got pregnant. Robbie, tell him the story as you told it to me."

"Okay. I suppose that's only fair." Robbie paused as he gathered his thoughts. "I was staying at Phil's flat, on the outskirts of Newcastle. One night he warned me that he'd invited some friends over so I went out for a couple of pints with some lads from work then I went back to the flat and straight to bed to read. I heard some sort of commotion in the living room but it settled down quickly and I didn't pay much more attention."

"About eleven o'clock there was a tap on my door and a voice softly asked if I was decent. I told whoever it was to come in and a young woman opened the door. She was stood in my doorway wearing only a long tee-shirt barely covering her bum and holding a pillow. I could tell that she had been crying but even with her make up a mess and her eyes all red, I was completely smitten. She was petite, so much shorter than me, So slender but perfectly proportioned. And her face; she looked..." Robbie just stopped for a moment, unable to describe this vision.

Eventually he carried on, "So she just stood there and said, 'I have just been dumped by my arsehole of a boyfriend because I won't have sex with him without a condom and he was too stupid to buy any for tonight. Phil and Melanie said I could sleep on the couch tonight, but they've gone to bed and I don't want to be alone. Please can I climb in with you?'"

Robbie looked pleadingly at Simon and asked, "What the hell do you say when a gorgeous girl, who you've never met, who's name you don't even know, begs you to let her share your bed?

'You don't even know me,' I told her, 'I might be an even bigger arsehole than your ex and grope you while you're asleep.' But she just said that Phil and Melanie had been chatting about Phil's new flatmate, saying what a nice guy he was and that was good enough for her."

Simon looked at his mother as his father tried to explain how he got another woman pregnant, and her tears seem to have subsided. She stared at Robbie without judgement as he continued his story. "I shuffled sideways in the bed to make room and patted the cover, and she walked towards me. She told me quite frankly that she wasn't going to fuck me even if I was intelligent enough to have condoms to hand, which I didn't anyway. She just climbed in! I put my book down and turned off the light. She snuggled down under the cover and turned her back towards me and told me that she wanted me to hold her. She said that it didn't matter if I got a hard-on and it touched her bum-crack, as long as I didn't try to put it inside her. She told me she didn't mind if I copped a feel of her boobs, in fact she'd welcome it; in fact, please would I caress her breast. At this point I still had no idea what her name was."

Sarah spoke up, "I met Fiona while she was pregnant. I have to say she was devastatingly attractive. I think that if it had been me in bed instead of your father I would have let her join me, spooned her and copped a feel too."

Robbie grinned at his wife while Simon groaned, "For pity's sake mum, really?"

Sarah smiled. "Fiona was an attractive woman, vulnerable and looking for comfort and affection. Those are traits that appeal to a lot of women, not just lesbians."

Simon shuffled uncomfortable in his chair. There were a lot more secrets being revealed tonight than just his birth mother's identity. "Carry on, darling said Sarah. And don't forget the dirty details; they say a lot about Fiona."

Robbie looked uncertain for a moment but then carried on, "We didn't kiss that night, but I held her and my cock did, in fact, get hard and it did, in fact, feel very comfortable between her bum cheeks. I did hold her breast as we settled down to sleep, and it was soft and warm with a lovely hard nipple just begging me to tease it gently, so I did."

Sarah had obviously heard this story before because she sat forwards now; staring intently at her husband as his account progressed. Simon noticed that her breathing had changed and, disturbingly, her nipples were clearly erect under her blouse.

"The next morning was a Saturday and I could have a lie in, so I didn't set an alarm. Instead I awoke to a very gentle sensation in my groin. I had never felt anything like it before in my life."

"He has since, though; many times." Interjected Sarah proudly.

"Eeww, too much information on parental sex life." Thought Simon as he waited to find out what this novel sensation was and whether there was any chance of him experiencing it.

"When I woke up properly," Robbie went on, patiently ignoring his wife's comment, "I found Fiona kneeling up in bed giving me the most delicate and tender hand-job you could imagine. I could barely feel her touch and I have no idea how long she had been ministering to me, but my cock felt so hard that it almost hurt. When she saw that I was fully awake she looked me in the eye and maintaining that eye contact she took my cock in her mouth. The sensation of her warm soft lips as they passed over the tip of my cock, the way she took it so deep, the way she focused her whole being on just that intimate act purely for my pleasure; just because I had held her when she needed me. I don't know if I ever really loved Fiona, but from that moment I was totally infatuated with her."

Sarah broke into her husbands story, "You need to remember that your dad and I had been married for a while, and neither of us were virgins when we met so, if he says that blow job was special, it was very special."

"Jesus, mum! Is there any need?" groaned Simon, partly because he realised that his own cock was starting to stiffen and he wasn't sure if it was because of his dad's account of a blow job or the realisation that the person he still regarded as his mother was an attractive, sexually aware woman in her own right.

Sarah looked at her two beautiful men as the story of Simon's conception unfolded. "Details dear," she said to her husband, "Please carry on."

Robbie could see that there was no point editing his story so he gathered his thoughts and carried on, "Fiona had responded badly when she tried to use the pill so, free spirited though she was, she would only have sex using condoms, which I didn't have that first morning. It didn't matter. That morning she pleasured me with her hands, she took me into her mouth, slowly at first just teasing the bulb of my penis, then she would take more and more with each bob of her head. She asked me if I wanted to fuck her face. I was sure I did, but I had no idea what it actually meant."

Robbie looked at his son to see if he understood. "Fiona took my hands and put them to the side of her head. She told me to put my cock in her mouth and thrust, just as if I was fucking her cunt. I was supposed to use my hands to pull her head further onto my cock and stop her pulling away. I'd had blow jobs before but it was always the woman in control, and most wanted warning when you were about to blow so that you didn't come in their mouths. Fiona gave herself fully to me; she wanted me to pound my cock into her mouth and as far into her throat as I could.

"So I did. I knelt up on the bed and took her head in my hands. I could feel her trembling in anticipation. I pulled her face to mine and kissed her, gently at first but then more roughly. I could tell that the thought of being taken excited her more than I would have imagined, so I pressed her face down towards my cock. She pretended to resist, but I pressed harder and I heard her whimper with excitement. I forced my cock between her lips as she tried to turn her head away and thrust until full half of it was in her mouth. God! I was so aroused I don't know what I would have done if she had really tried to stop me but I couldn't help myself. I thrust again and again into her mouth: I could feel the bulb of my cock hitting the back of her throat and I could hear her retching as it did. As my climax got closer and closer I thrust harder and deeper. By now I had to remind myself to pull back in order to let her breathe but I just wanted to keep pounding into that beautiful face.

"I honestly don't know how long I fucked her like that but it felt like a lifetime and still didn't last nearly long enough. When I felt my eruption was unstoppable I pulled out of her throat one more time and she let out a gasp as she finally could take a breath: then I gave one last thrust and emptied my balls, spurting strand after strand of semen so deep into her throat that it seemed halfway to her stomach. When I pulled out and eventually came to my senses I felt so guilty. I lifted her up and started to apologise for treating her like a fuck-toy. She stopped me with a big hug and passionate kiss, 'Fuck me!' She said, 'That was intense.' And that was the start of our relationship."

Simon gaped at his father. This tall, taciturn man had depths that Simon could never have imagined. Simon turned his attention to his mother; she was staring vacantly at the wall, one hand absent-mindedly caressing a breast. "I made your father tell me everything about his sex with Fiona, not because I was jealous, he was a free man, but I suppose I wanted to be part of everything that led to you, Simon. But thinking of what they did that first morning always makes me so horny that if you weren't here I would probably have my hand in my knickers by now."

"For fucks sake, mum!" Simon exclaimed, shortly followed by, "Oops, that just slipped out."

Sarah smiled, "I'll let you off with that one under the circumstances". Turning back to her husband she said, "Robbie, why don't you tell us about Mel."

Robbie looked a bit dubious. "What has that got to do with Fiona getting pregnant?"

Sarah considered briefly, "I need Simon to understand just how much Fiona cared for you and I think this is the best example."

Robbie closed his eyes and started to speak, "I haven't really properly described Fiona to you. She was only about 5'4" and very petite. She had small breasts but they fit her perfectly and she had the sweetest, most pert bum you could hope to see. She had the face of an angel and could swear like a docker. Her long brown hair was so soft, and the way it brushed against my cock when she would give me head was indescribable. Her eyes were brown and so full of mischief. She was intelligent, funny, generous and loved sex. She was a second year psychology student a the local Uni and I swear she intuitively understood more than her tutors

"I suppose I should describe Mel too. She worked at the local leisure centre as a Pilates coach and had the body to prove it. She was nearly as tall as me, muscular from the gym with a beautiful firm backside and she had incredible boobs. Mel and Phil were an item when I moved up, but she was happy in her own place so Phil had room for a flatmate. Mel would come straight from the gym and shower at ours some evenings if they were going out, and she would wander from the bathroom to Phil's bedroom wrapped in just a towel. She wasn't that worried about covering up either so I established within the first week that she was a natural blond." Simon looked puzzled. "The carpet and the curtains matched." said his father. Simon looked blankly at him.

"The hair on her head and on her muff were the same colour." interjected Sarah. "Your father is telling you that he saw his friend's girlfriend's lady garden while she was wandering through the flat. Men tend to find that quite memorable."

"So," Robbie continued, "We had stayed in one Friday evening to watch some film on TV that the girls said we'd enjoy: What they meant was that it was a romantic comedy that they wanted to see but there was enough gratuitous nudity on show to keep our interest. Phil and Mel had the sofa and I had the armchair with Fiona sitting on a cushion on the floor cuddling my legs. After it had finished the girls went into the kitchen to top up their drinks and Phil and I were drinking our Brown Ale straight from the bottle, when Fiona drops into my lap and asks in a very loud voice if I thought Mel was cute. Now, I don't know if you remember Phil, Simon, but he was a couple of years older than me and an ex Royal Marine Commando. Fiona has just given me the no-win option of saying that I fancy his girlfriend or saying that she isn't cute. I'd been with her long enough by then to know that she was up to mischief and there was no way of talking her out of it, so I played along. I looked Melanie in the eyes and told her that if you looked in the Oxford English Dictionary, under 'Cute' the definition was, 'Adjective, meaning as adorable as Melanie'. Phil loved that. He leaned across Mel and said, 'excellent return Bro', and we clinked our bottle necks in salute and drank. Mel liked the compliment but Fiona hadn't finished. As we swilled the beer down she piped up, 'So why don't you fuck her?'"

Sarah laughed out loud and Robbie gave a wry smile as he looked at his family, "Her timing was perfect; I inhaled a mouthful of beer and lost the ability to breathe and Phil snorted most of his down his nose and onto Mel's t-shirt. When I stopped choking, I looked up to see Mel stripping her top off, Phil gazing at Fiona in bemusement and Fiona looking at me waiting for an answer. 'Darling,' I said, pointing to Phil. 'See that nice man there? That's Mel's boyfriend; you know? The ex-commando, the the man Her Majesty's Government had spent tens of thousands of pounds to turn into a scarily effective killer?' I then explained that it was bad form to fuck a friend's girlfriend, if you decided to ignore that convention it was unwise to suggest it in said friend's presence and, I stressed, particularly if said friend was trained in multiple ways of terminating you.

"Fiona was totally unrepentant, She said that it was stupid; I thought that Mel was cute, Mel liked me enough to flash her bits as she walked past me and was, in fact currently standing in front of me wearing only sleep shorts and a tiny bra, so why didn't we just fuck? I pointed out that Mel hadn't actually shown any interest in me so it wasn't really an issue. I almost pointed out that no-one had asked for Phil's input but then I realised that was a trap to be avoided." Simon looked puzzled again.

His father explained, "If I had asked Phil for his permission to fuck Mel, that would imply that Mel was his property to give or withhold as a sex object regardless of her opinion: Neither alternative would have gone down well. I think Fiona was impressed that I avoided that booby trap but she hadn't finished. She said that most men were aroused at the thought of seeing their lover with another man; the only reason some were uncomfortable were if they felt the other man was better endowed or that they would somehow entice their woman away. So perversely, so she reckoned, a man would have fewer concerns to see his woman fucked in front of him, where finding that she had sex with the same person without his knowledge could split them up.