Fiona's Story (Woods High Pt 03)

Story Info
Fiona chooses to practice being bottomless at home.
8.1k words
4.78
8k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/27/2024
Created 02/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ohmss
ohmss
95 Followers

Part 3

Fiona, Tommy, and Gina had finally finished their first day at Woods High. It had been quite the adventure and tomorrow was likely going to be just as interesting as the first day, if not more so. Fiona thought that it felt a lot like high school, just with more nudity.

The three friends, who had now all seen each other naked, got in Tommy's beat up Mustang and headed back to Fiona's apartment to drop her off. It would be a few more hours until her dad got out of work so she was looking forward to having the place to herself a little bit.

"What'd you guys think of our first day?" Fiona asked from the back seat.

"It was... certainly interesting." Tommy said. Fiona looked down and noticed that Tommy and Gina were now holding hands. Gina gave a Tommy a knowing glance and winked at him. He returned her flirtatious look with a smile.

"It was pretty interesting," Gina said in a sultry tone.

"Well do you guys want to hang out for a bit?" Fiona offered, "My dad's not gonna be home for a while."

"I think it's pretty awesome that you call him 'dad'." Tommy said.

"Well I used to call him my step-dad," Fiona replied, "But it always felt weird to me. I never knew my real one and he was just always there for me so it just sort of... sounds right to call him 'dad'."

"I think he's awesome no matter what you call him," Gina added, "He's always so nice to you and he invites us over like all the time. Plus the food he makes on the barbecue! Hot diggity, can that man cook!"

"We'd love to take you up on your offer but Gina and I had something planned," Tommy said, circling back to Fiona's offer. "Sorry. Can we do it tomorrow instead?"

"Oh yeah, sure!" Fiona said, "To be fair, I probably need to mentally prepare myself for Mrs. Wells' class tomorrow."

"Right," Gina agreed, "That's gonna take some getting used. How exactly are you going to 'prepare' for that?"

"Well," Fiona paused to think, "I was thinking I would just start out by being bottomless at home. Maybe if I do that and get used to it, then it won't feel so strange at school."

"What about when your dad comes home?" Tommy asked, "Won't you only have a couple hours before he gets off of work?"

"Unless she's 'practicing' while he's home, ha ha," Gina chuckled, "Wait, are you gonna be bottomless when he's home too?"

"Um... I don't know. Maybe?" Fiona replied with a half-smile. Gina turned back to look at her friend with a disapproving glance while Tommy chuckled.

"That's a little weird to be bottomless in front of your dad." Gina said.

"STEP-dad." Tommy corrected.

"Whatever, Tommy," Gina said, waving him away. "You're okay with just having your bare bottom out in front of him?"

"I mean... he's seen me naked a couple times." Fiona began, "But not in like a weird way. He was just passing by my door when I was changing and I didn't have it closed so it's not like he spied on me or anything weird. He's never even commented on that fact. He's not like some weirdo pervert or anything."

"Don't know, Fiona," Gina said, "Step-dads can turn INTO perverts real quick."

"I know what you mean but Chuck's not like that." Fiona reiterated, "I just don't know what my other options are for prepping for tomorrow. I figure it's better to get used to being bottomless around someone you trust, and then tomorrow won't seem like such a big deal."

"Fiona, we already saw each other naked in the shower with a bunch of other students present." Tommy reasoned, "What is there to 'get used to' about this?"

"I don't know... it's just... I guess I'm weird." Fiona said.

"We're all a little weird, it's okay," Gina said, "Sorry if we're getting on your case."

"No, it's okay," Fiona said.

"You do what you feel is right," Tommy added, "We're always gonna be here for you."

"Thanks, guys," Fiona replied. At that moment, Tommy's Mustang arrived at Fiona's apartment. "See you tomorrow!"

"Bye!" Tommy and Gina said as Fiona hopped out and darted up the stairs to her apartment. She turned and waved after she reached the top and Tommy honked the horn as he and Gina drove off.

Fiona unlocked her apartment's entrance and went inside, closing the door afterwards and locking it. She put her backpack down in the entryway and took off her shoes.

"I'm not sure what to do once dad gets here," Fiona said to herself, "But I think I'll definitely get started on some of the chores. Oh, I know! I'll do the chores bottomless!" Fiona began to feel giddy at the thought of working around the apartment without her bottoms or panties on. Why was she feeling excited about doing chores bottomless? She didn't really know, but she was looking forward to it.

Fiona went to her room and grabbed a faded yellow tank top. It was a shirt she frequently wore when doing chores or other types of manual labor. It had a bit of a plunging neckline but it hid her boobs just fine. She had decided to remove her bra as she normally did that at the end of a long day. The tank top had been shrunk a few times in the wash so it barely went past her belly button.

She then slid off her skirt and panties, noticing that her underwear had become a bit moist from the day. She tossed both in the hamper along with the shirt and bra she'd worn to school and took a moment to look at herself in the mirror. Fiona half smiled and posed a bit for herself, admiring the way her bare butt looked with no bottoms on. She grabbed a pair of socks and old sneakers and then put her hair up into a pony tail. Time to get to work.

Fiona walked out of her bedroom and into the kitchen and went to work cleaning the dishes. There wasn't a ton of them but she wanted to get used to doing tasks while bottomless. After a few minutes, they were done.

Next she moved on to vacuuming. She fired up their old machine and listened to music as she vacuumed the apartment bottomless. She opened a few windows to let a breeze in, not concerned about neighbors seeing her naked bottom half since she and her step-dad lived on a second floor unit. She felt goosebumps on her bare ass from the cool air.

She then began dusting and was focused on some of the various items that were on the shelf above the couch in the living room. A basketball trophy she'd won in third grade fell off the shelf and landed behind the sofa. Fiona scolded herself for being clumsy and then pulled the couch away from the wall a little bit in order to retrieve the fallen trophy.

Fiona got on the sofa and bent over the back of it to try and reach for the trophy. She slid down behind the back of the couch bit by bit as she inched herself towards the item. Her fingers stretched out, grasping for the trophy as she was bent over the furniture. Her legs were apart, trying to maintain her balance. Fiona's bare ass cheeks were spread apart, exposing her small butthole and the underside of her tight little vagina. All the while, the music from the stereo was playing, drowning out most noises.

As she was bent over, bottomless, on the sofa's back, Fiona didn't hear the apartment's front door unlock. Her dad (or rather STEP-dad) Chuck had gotten home early. Chuck entered the apartment like he had done a hundred times before, except this time when he rounded the entryway into the living room he was greeted with a most-unexpected sight; his step-daughter Fiona, naked from the waist down and bent over the sofa with her asshole and pussy on full display.

Chuck paused, not sure what to make of the scene. The music coming from the stereo had clearly masked his entry and Fiona was most certainly unaware of his presence. He scratched his head, trying to figure out what the best course of action should be.

Should he leave and pretend he hadn't arrived yet so he could knock on the front door? That way it might snap Fiona out of whatever she was doing and she'd hurry to get pants and then this whole thing would be a non-issue. What if she didn't hear him knocking? How long would he be out there before she noticed and put pants on before opening the door?

Should he... say something? Ask if she's okay? Ask the direct question of why she doesn't have pants or at the very least underwear on? By the same token, should he... ignore the fact that she's bottomless?

Would Fiona be embarrassed? Was she only bottomless because she didn't think he would be home? Chuck truly didn't mind if she walked around naked in her own personal alone time; it was her home too after all. Was this whole "no-pants" thing some kind of cry for attention?

In the end, Chuck decided it would probably be best just to face the issue head-on and simply greet his step-daughter like normal and just see what happened. Maybe it would be something they'd laugh about a few days later.

"Uh, hello honey!" Chuck said, "You drop something?"

"Oh shit!" Fiona said, jerking her head up and hitting it on the shelf, "Ouch!"

"Are you okay, sweetheart?" Chuck said, approaching her.

"Um yeah, I'm fine," Fiona said, she got off the couch and put her hands in front of her vagina. "Sorry about the.. you know."

"Hey it's your house too, hon," Chuck said, "I'll just go in my bedroom so you can get pants on. I'm sorry I startled you. I got off work early."

"I'm sorry, Dad," Fiona said. She sat down on the couch and closed her legs to be more proper.

"Don't be sorry, Fiona," Chuck said, "Like I said, it's your house too. Just caught me by surprise is all."

"Yeah I bet!" Fiona chuckled, "Sorry for the 'view', so to speak."

"Hey it's okay," Chuck reassured her, "Is there a... reason for the whole... 'no-pants' thing?"

"Oh, right! Yes." Fiona said, "So it's for school."

"For school?"

"Yeah..." Fiona began, "You know how the school has some weird rules and stuff? Well our third period is basic human sexuality or whatever and our teacher, Mrs. Wells, is kind of a new-age hippy-ish kind of person. She's... making it a rule for this semester that everyone in class has to be bottomless during that period."

"Oh... that's different."

"Right? So I was just... trying to get used to the idea of, like, just casually not having pants on, I guess? Like, I'm just trying to feel more comfortable without bottoms on."

"Oh, ok," Chuck said, "I mean, I guess that makes sense; carry on then. I'll just go to my bedroom then and you tell me when the coast is clear, okay hon?"

"No, no, that's okay, Dad," Fiona said, "It's... totally fine. If you're uncomfortable I'll just put some shorts on."

"Well hold up a minute, hon." Chuck said raising his hand, "Let me ask you this; what would help YOU out the most?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I understand you want to 'practice' in order to fit in. You want to be prepared for this next big step."

"Yeah," Fiona nodded.

"Well look, hon," her stepdad explained, "If it's all too weird or strange, we can find another school. I believe in you, Fiona. I know you'll succeed wherever you go. If you don't want to go to Woods High, I want YOU to know that I love you and I will help you succeed no matter what."

Fiona felt emotions welling up inside of her. "Aww, thanks, Dad."

"Anytime, kiddo."

"Well I DO want to keep going to Woods." Fiona said.

"Then I fully support you, hon." Chuck reassured her.

"So... it's not a problem if I don't have pants on?" she asked for clarification.

"Fiona I fully accept you for the woman you are no matter what you ARE or ARE NOT wearing." Chuck declared, "I'm fine if you are, sweetie."

Fiona stood up from the couch and approached her stepdad for a hug. "Thank you, Dad. I love you."

"I love you too, sweetie." Chuck said, returning her hug but being very carefully not to touch anything of Fiona's that was 'exposed'. Fiona couldn't quite tell if this was real or if she imagined it, but she thought she may have felt a hardening bulge in her stepdad's pants when they embraced.

"Okay, kiddo," Chuck finally said, "I've helped you with homework before so... is there anything I can do? Not sure how to proceed."

"Well I guess we'll just... do our normal routines for the day. I'm not quite finished with the chores."

"Okay hon. Well, I guess I'll get started with dinner prep." Chuck said, "If you need anything just holler."

"You got it dude." Fiona said, giving her dad the thumbs up and the famous line from Full House. She turned and went back to fishing out the trophy from behind the couch. Chuck took a minute to glance at her bare behind that was spread open and on display.

"Wow," he said silently to himself, "I feel strange. Is it normal to feel... attracted to her? Maybe it's because she's not blood-related. But does that really make it okay to find her... desirable? I have to be totally honest with myself; I was NOT expecting to deal with something like this today." Chuck realized he was starting to get hard so he re-focused his attention on making dinner to try and take his mind off of it.

Fiona finally found the basketball trophy and placed it back on the shelf. She pushed the couch back and glanced back at her stepdad. She thought she might have caught him looking at her bare behind. At first she wondered if she should feel dirty about it, but realized that she didn't feel that way at all.

She began to pick up magazines on the coffee table and put them away, thinking some more about her feelings. She slipped a finger down to her bare pussy and found that she was getting moist. Was she actually feeling... turned on by the thought of her stepdad seeing her naked from the waist down? And when she hugged him, was he actually getting hard or had she imagined it?

Fiona pretended not to be aroused and started wrapping up the cord to the vacuum cleaner. She walked it back over to the closet, with was out of sight from her stepdad preparing dinner. She went inside the closet and pretended to look for other cleaning supplies, but secretly she wanted a bit of privacy. She began to rub her bare pussy vigorously, enjoying the sensation of pleasuring herself. To her absolute shock, it barely took any time at all for her to climax. She covered her mouth to silence her sounds of ecstasy.

"Oh boy," she said to herself silently, "I'm just a mess, aren't I? I just... masturbated to the idea of Dad looking at me! And I don't feel bad about it! Am I a... sex pervert?" Fiona wasn't sure what to make of it so she used some baby wipes to clean herself up and she walked back out to the living room/kitchen area of the apartment.

Fiona smiled at her stepdad as she passed him by and he smiled back. She turned and went over to the plants in the front bay windows to water them. She looked in the window and sure enough she caught her stepdad looking at her bottomless ass and vagina again. She saw him readjust himself and continue cooking.

"Hey, Dad?" Fiona asked.

"Yeah?"

"You mind if I take a quick break to read Sport's Illustrated?"

"No not at all, hon." Chuck confirmed, "Dinner is getting close to being done."

Fiona grabbed the latest issue and sat on the couch, facing the kitchen. She started to page through the magazine, looking at various toned bodies of athletes. She began to recline a bit, leaning back and pulling the magazine closer to her face. Fiona scooted her butt forward to the edge of the couch cushion and spread her legs apart. Her cute little pussy was now on display with nothing at all to hide it. Its perfect soft lips and light pubic hair looked so nubile and inviting for any wandering male gaze.

"Hmm, I wonder," Fiona thought to herself, "Maybe Dad feels weird cause I'm the only one who's bottomless." She considered this for a little while, and began to feel her pussy get wet again. "Maybe I should ask him if he'd feel more comfortable bottomless as well? Nah, I think that'd be pushing it."

With the magazine raised, she was unable to see that Chuck was taking a good long look at his stepdaughter's young exposed cunt. He readjusted himself, aware that he was becoming unable to stop his hard-on from growing. He turned back towards the meal he was preparing, trying to maintain focus.

"Okay, hon," he said after a little while, "Dinner's done!" He served up the chicken casserole he made as Fiona approached the kitchen sink to wash her hands. The two sat down to eat. Chuck was thankful to sit down as it would be easier to hide his erection.

"Mmmmm, good job, Dad," Fiona said, fidgeting a bit in her chair.

"Are you sure it's okay?" Chuck asked, noticing that she was readjusting herself in the chair.

"Yeah, it's really good," Fiona explained, "Our kitchen chairs are just a little... cold... on my butt."

"Ahh, of course," Chuck nodded, taking a bite. He looked at the oven's glass window which showcased a reflection of the back side of Fiona's chair. It had an open back so her perfectly cute ass was clearly visible in the stove's reflective surface.

"Hey Dad?" she asked him.

"Yeah, hon?" Chuck replied.

"I don't know if I told you or not but the whole class has to be bottomless. The teacher too."

"Yeah you did mention that."

"Yeah so I was thinking, since I have to feel comfortable in a group setting with other students who are bottomless..."

"Yes?"

"Well... maybe it would help me out if I wasn't the only one bottomless."

"Huh?" Chuck asked. Was she really suggesting what it seemed she was?

"Well, I mean... if you want to. I mean like, if it's okay with you and you don't think it'll be weird."

"You mean I should also...?"

"Yeah! But only if you want to."

"Well..." Chuck said, plopping the towel he was using onto the countertop. "Are you sure? I mean... if you think it'll help you..."

"Yeah, Dad," Fiona said, "I mean it's no big deal; we're family."

"Well... I don't know, Fiona." Chuck explained, "I know we're not blood related but people might... get the wrong idea."

"The wrong idea?"

"Yeah," he said, putting his fork down and leaning forward, "See, a lot of people aren't hip and cool like you. A lot, I do mean A LOT, of people would see a stepdad and a stepdaughter hanging out with each other with no pants on and think there's something... unnatural going on. Does that make sense?"

"Kind of, I guess," Fiona said, fidgeting in her seat again, "But I know you'd never do anything to hurt me or make me feel uncomfortable. I mean, a couple times you accidentally saw me naked and you didn't even react to it at all and that made me feel... like I could trust you. You've never stared at me or made weird comments about my body. You've ALWAYS made me feel safe."

"And I am so happy to hear you say that, sweetie. I really am."

"I was just thinking it'd be okay cause like, at the nude beach, Gina goes with her mom and dad. I mean the three of them are there with no clothes and they have a great time and no one gives them weird looks."

"Well that's a great example of what I'm trying to say; most people who go to a nude beach are already pretty open-minded and chill about nudity so it's a great environment for that kind of freedom of self-expression. But besides the beach and Woods High, the rest of the state, let alone the country, just isn't ready for that kind of self-expression on a grand scale."

"I mean, I guess that makes sense," Fiona said, "I was talking with Tommy and Gina before we got home and they were saying how stepdads have a reputation for being perverts. I just think that's sad that people think that way cause you're awesome and you've always been good to me."

"Well I love you, Fiona," Chuck said, grabbing her hand and holding it, "Whether we're blood-related or not I will always be here for you. I don't ever want you to feel like you can't be yourself and express yourself while you're here. This is your home. Wear whatever YOU like and whatever makes YOU feel like yourself. I admit it'll probably take some getting used to, seeing you missing some articles of clothing, but I want you to feel like you can be yourself."

ohmss
ohmss
95 Followers