Fiona's Story (Woods High Pt 03)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, Dad," Fiona said, tearing up a little bit. Chuck got up from his seat and wiped her tears away and gave her a big hug from behind.

"No thanks needed, hon," Chuck said, giving her a kiss on the top of her head, "You're in that phase of life where you're finding yourself. I'll help in any way I can, okay?"

"Okay," Fiona smiled, "Thank you anyways. I feel a lot better now."

"Good, I'm glad," Chuck replied, sitting back down in his chair, "So... how can I help? I mean, if you want to be bottomless at home, how can I make it the best experience for you?"

"Well," Fiona said, "I guess you can... just act like it's... normal, I guess? Like, don't treat me any differently and like... don't feel like you need to look away for any reason. Like I know that people at school will stare and stuff and I need to get used to that so... if you want to, you know, um... look at anything... just go ahead."

"You WANT me to... look?" Chuck asked for clarification.

"Yeah, cause, I mean... it's going to happen and I want to get used to it."

"Okay," Chuck said, pondering the ramifications, "So just act... normal?"

"Yeah I guess so!" Fiona laughed, "But seriously, I guess what would help is just you being there with me, as like moral support. Maybe we can find a place like the beach or like Woods High where nudity is legal and you can just... be there with me to help me feel safe."

"Well, there is that tiny strip mall next to the nude beach. It's got a couple stores and restaurants where nudity is legal but that's the only place I can really think of."

"Oh awesome!" Fiona lit up, "That actually sounds perfect."

"Well I can change out of my work clothes real quick and we could go," Chuck said, "We've got plenty of light still. You sure you want to jump right into it?"

"Well I've already been bottomless a little bit at school today so that helps, but more importantly, I'll be with you so I feel pretty comfortable about it already."

"Well, okay," Chuck agreed, "But if you change your mind or want to leave early I want you to know that I fully support that too."

"Thanks, Dad," Fiona said, getting up from her seat to give her stepdad a hug, "I'll grab some stuff."

- - - - -

The drive to the nude beach strip mall was pretty uneventful. Fiona and Chuck listened to their favorite classic rock station in his classic step-side Chevy pickup truck. The truck sat up pretty high, so no one in traffic could tell that Fiona was bottomless.

Chucked parked in front of the beach/strip mall entrance and hopped out. He had changed into a t-shirt and board shorts with sandals and an old LA Dodgers hat. He went around the front of his old truck and opened the passenger door for Fiona.

"You sure about this still?" he asked her reassuringly.

"Yep!" Fiona said, "I'm ready."

Fiona hopped out of the pickup truck and her sandals touched the asphalt of the parking lot. She wore her hair in a ponytail still but was wearing white-framed sunglasses to combat the suns bright rays. For a shirt she wore a pink top that was tied up in front. It didn't show off her breasts, but it did show off a little bit of her smooth, flat stomach. Over her shoulder was a small purse she carried with her.

Of course, down below she was bottomless. Her fair skin gleamed in the costal sunshine. The light illuminated her bare, supple booty. Her beautiful pussy was on display for all to see, with nothing even close to it to hide it.

She glanced across the street. It was a little strange that on the other side of the street that ran alongside the beach parking lot that there was row of little houses where nudity was NOT legal. She was only about a hundred yards away from getting in trouble, yet anyone in those homes or even close to those homes had a free and clear view of the nude beach, the tiny strip mall, and the parking lot.

"Where do you want to go first?" Chuck asked.

"Let's check out this beachwear store." Fiona suggested.

"Okay, hon," Chuck replied, "Just to let you know, if you feel too self-concious I brought your swimsuit bottom. It's in my back pocket if you need it, sweetie."

Fiona just smiled at her stepdad, feeling grateful for his understanding and patience. The opened the door to the tiny clothing shop and entered.

The shop was small and was called Beth's Booby Baskets. A very humorous name and the logo was two breasts held together by a bikini top. Though it was a small-time operation, the owners clearly had a sense of humor.

A lady in her forties greeted them from behind the counter. She was slightly chubby, but not bad. Her skin was tanned from time on the beach and her hair was bleached blonde. She wore sunglasses atop her head and had on a red tank top with the store's logo on the front. The shirt itself was baggy and ill-fitting, and from the side profile it was easy to see her breasts due to her not wearing a bra or swimsuit top.

"Hey y'all," she greeted Fiona and Chuck, "Welcome in! Are you looking for anything?" She looked down and suddenly noticed Fiona's lack of covering and added, "Bikini bottoms, perhaps?"

Fiona blushed a little bit. A stranger was acknowledging her bottomlessness. Chuck spoke up first.

"Oh we're just checking out your shop before we head over to the beach." He explained, "Nice place you got!"

"Thanks," the lady replied, "I'm Deb. If you need anything just holler." She turned to resume some work she was doing but paused to take another look at bottomless Fiona as she perused the swimwear on the racks.

"Are you okay so far?" Chuck whispered to Fiona.

"Yeah, I'm good." Fiona replied. She went around to the swimming shoes section and bent over to pick up a pair, which of course gave Chuck a wonderful view of her spreading ass cheeks and pussy lips.

Just then the bell on top of the shop door rang and a pair of guys in their twenties walked in. Both were wearing swim trunks and their hair was a bit damp from swimming recently. Deb greeted them and exchanged pleasantries. The taller one who was Caucasian looked at sunglasses while the shorter one, who was Hispanic, looked around the rest of the shop.

It wasn't long before the Hispanic man spot Fiona, bent over in all her bottomless glory. He lowered his sunglasses to get a better look. Chuck looked at him and saw that he was eyeing Fiona's bare behind.

Chuck felt jealous for some reason, but he stopped himself from taking any rash actions as he stopped to consider what was going on. First, the guy wasn't saying anything to Fiona or touching her. Secondly, Fiona was the one who chose to be naked from the waist down. It probably wouldn't be fair to enforce a 'don't look' rule, especially when you consider that this was a nudity-friendly area.

Instead of saying or doing anything to the guy, Chuck leaned in to whisper to Fiona, "How do you feel? Do you want to leave?"

Fiona looked back and saw the guy staring at her. His friend had joined in leering at her too. "I'm okay, Dad." She replied.

After a while, Fiona was done browsing and let Chuck know she was ready to go to the next shop. The two of them waved goodbye to Deb and walked out. The two guys that were in there stared hungrily at the bottomless Fiona.

"Okay, first bottomless trip to the store is done!" Fiona said, excitedly, "Hmm, I think we should get some ice cream next."

"Sounds good!" Chuck agreed, "It's the perfect temperature out here for some ice cream."

Fiona and Chuck walked into the small ice cream parlor. It was a colorful neon-colored shop with a rear entrance that went out to the beach. The server was a young girl in her twenties. She walked out from the back of the shop when she heard the door chime and put her apron on.

Chuck and Fiona ordered what they wanted and the server politely rang them up. As she waited for the credit card to clear, she turned away from the register to get out a new box of cones from under the storage counter. When she did this, Fiona and Chuck could see that their server was bottomless too! She had nothing on besides the apron and her blue t-shirt. When she bent over her wide ass was on display. She was African-American and had beautiful brown skin.

The transaction cleared and the bottomless server smiled and handed Chuck his card. She thanked them for their business and they thanked her in return. Chuck motioned for the rear entrance and Fiona nodded. She thought it would be nice to enjoy ice cream in the late afternoon with her stepdad.

The two exited onto the ice cream shop's rear patio. There was nice bench that faced the shoreline were you could people-watch or just enjoy the slight breeze and the warm sun and the sound of gentle waves hitting the shore. Fiona and her stepdad sat down next to each other and ate their ice cream.

"Thank you for taking me here, Dad." Fiona said in between bites.

"No problem, sweetie," Chuck replied, "How are you feeling?"

"Pretty good, I guess!" Fiona answered, "It was kind of cool seeing that our server was bottomless too. I guess it helped me feel not so alone. Well, that and the fact that you're here with me."

"I'm glad you feel more comfortable," Chuck said, noticing that Fiona was leaning back in the bench like she had on the couch. Her bottom was slid forward and her legs spread apart and even from the angle Chuck was sitting he could see her pussy. From this close it looked like she was getting moist.

"I would say I am comfortable now," Fiona continued, "You should try it! It's very liberating, ha ha."

"Oh I don't know if I'm up for that, sweetie," Chuck laughed, "But I'm glad you feel safe and secure."

"I'm just saying, Dad," Fiona said, "It helps when I'm not the only one being bottomless."

"Yeah, I mean I guess that makes sense." Chuck replied.

"Hey Dad? Can I ask you a question?" Fiona said. Chuck nodded as he took a bite of ice cream. "I know this might sound weird, but do you think that I'm attractive?"

"Um, well yes, hon," Chuck replied, a bit surprised by the question, "You've got all of your mother's best genes. Plus, looks aren't the only thing that make you attractive; you're also very kind and compassionate and I think those qualities are more important than physical beauty. And you definitely have a lot of physical beauty. I couldn't be more proud of you."

"Awww thanks, Dad," Fiona said as she finished her ice cream. She tossed the remains in the trash can next to the bench and then laid her head on her stepdad's shoulder.

"You're welcome, hon," Chuck said, putting an arm around her.

Just then, Fiona and Chuck noticed a couple that was a few yards away from them. They had come prepared for the beach and brought towels and an umbrella and everything. They were also nude, which wasn't a big deal of course since it was the nude beach. They had been there a while but what got Fiona and Chuck's attention was the fact that their mild make-session was starting to get pretty hot and heavy. The two naked lovers began fondling one another.

"You want to move?" Chuck asked Fiona, "And give them their privacy?"

"Heck no, Dad!" Fiona joked, "They're the ones that decided to get it on in public. I'm comfortable right where I'm at."

"Oh ok, hon," Chuck replied.

"Let's just watch them," Fiona said, "It's free show, right?"

"Um, I guess it is indeed." Her stepdad answered.

Fiona and Chuck watched as the man and woman began passionately kissing. After a little while, the man lay on his back and the woman, who had been laying down, leaned over and put her partner's cock in her mouth. She started enthusiastically sucking his dick as people walked by all around them. Some stopped to take a look at the fellatio happening and some ignored it. Fiona was doing anything BUT ignoring it. She was fully enjoying the show and could feel herself get wet.

Chuck looked to Fiona to see her reaction to what they were seeing and he saw Fiona slip a hand down to her bare pussy and she started rubbing it! Was his stepdaughter seriously about to masturbate right next to him?

"Um, Fiona, honey? Do you want some... privacy?" he asked awkwardly.

"No!" Fiona said, still rubbing her mound, "Please, Dad, don't go. Stay with me."

"Um, ok." Chuck said, not sure what to think.

"Holy shit!" Fiona thought to herself, "I really am a freak! I'm bottomless and touching myself next to Dad! Why is this so.. hot? Why am I so turned on at the thought of being bottomless and masturbating in public next to my stepdad?" Her thoughts only fueled her drive and she inserted two fingers into her vagina.

Chuck was staring open-mouthed at the sight of his stepdaughter fingering herself. He couldn't help the raging erection forming in his board shorts.

"Am I some kind of sicko?" Chuck thought to himself, "Why is this so fucking hot? She's my stepdaughter for Pete's sake!"

Before he could think much more, he felt Fiona grip his hand tightly and she let out a soft moan. He felt her body shudder as she brought herself to orgasm. He looked down at her soaked pussy spasming as she removed her fingers from her orifice.

"God that felt so good!" Fiona whispered, "Thank you for staying with me, Dad."

"Um, sure, hon," Chuck said. He was at a complete loss for what to say. He just sat there with his bottomless stepdaughter, hoping that he could use all his mental strength to quell his rock-hard erection. Fiona removed some wipes from her purse and cleaned herself up.

"Hey, Dad," Fiona said, "I think I'm ready to head home. Gotta catch some sleep before school tomorrow."

"Oh, uh, yeah. Sure thing, honey." Chuck replied, "Do you feel like the 'mission' was a success?"

"Yeah! I think so." Fiona said, "Let's go home, Dad."

- - - - -

Fiona and Chuck arrived back at their apartment as the sun set. It was dark as the truck came to a stop in its parking spot at the base of the stairs the led to their second story unit. Fiona began to opent he door and Chuck grabbed her arm.

"Uh, honey? Don't you want to cover up?" he said, "The apartment complex doesn't have the same clothing-free rules as the beach."

"Oh... um, no it'll be fine." Fiona said, "I'll just be super quick!" The bottomless woman hopped out of the truck and ran up the steps. Chuck watched through the windshield as her bare behind jiggled from the motion on climbing the stairs. After a second, he followed her up.

When Chuck got inside the apartment, Fiona was already in the bathroom showering. Chuck sat down on the sofa, trying to ponder the day's whirlwind of whacky events. He didn't know how to feel about it, but there was no denying that he found Fiona attractive. Her sweet innocence and her caring nature coupled with her absolutely stunning body was just really doing it for him, and he felt so bad about it.

"What am I going to do?" he thought to himself as he rubbed his temples, "If she's going to keep not wearing bottoms here at home, how am I gonna handle it? And what's with her pushing for me to take my pants off too? If I start wearing no pants in front of her then there's not going to be any hidden erections. And how would that play out?" Chuck felt distressed by his own thoughts and feelings.

After a while, his thoughts were interrupted by Fiona entering the living room. Having just got out of the shower, her hair and body were wet but she had a towel draped around her. Everything important was covered up. She approached Chuck to give him a hug.

"I'm going to put on my pjs and head to bed," she announced as she embraced him, "Thanks for being here for me, Dad. It means a lot to me."

"Anytime, sweetheart," Chuck replied, "I love you."

"Love you too," Fiona said, giving him one last squeeze, "Goodnight."

"Goodnight, hon." Chuck replied. He sat back down on the sofa while Fiona walked off to her room. He heard her door shut and then a bit of rustling around as she looked for pjs. Then he heard the click of her bedside lamp and from the crack under the door he saw the lights were all out in her bedroom.

Chuck leaned back and rubbed his eyes. He didn't know what to do. Every time he thought about Fiona he could feel blood rushing to his nether regions. He just couldn't take it. He was having the most intense sexual feelings towards his stepdaughter. He wrestled with his thoughts for a good hour or so.

"Okay," Chuck thought to himself, "Maybe I just need a release to clear my head. Maybe once I get it out of my system I can go back to feeling sane again."

It may not have been the most intelligent deduction of logic, but that's just how guys will get when they're overcome with desires. Confident that Fiona was asleep, Chuck unzipped his fly and took off his board shorts and boxers. His cock was rock hard and he began to stroke it.

What he didn't know, thought, was that Fiona was not asleep. She had woken up to get a drink of water and was about to walk out into the living room when she stopped and hid around the corner. All the lights except for the lamp by the couch were off so she was well-hidden. From her vantage point she saw her stepdad... and he was bottomless and stroking his dick!

Fiona thought she was supposed to feel disgusted but instead she was entranced. He was not just watching her stepdad masturbate but she was actually... enjoying it. She felt herself getting wet again and now she was having thoughts about her stepdad... being inside of her! Was it wrong? She felt so overcome with intense sexual desire.

In that moment, Fiona made a decision. She stepped out from behind the wall to face her stepdad.

"Oh shit!" Chuck exclaimed, using his hands to cover his penis. It was fairly large when erect so it was difficult to hide the whole package with just his hands. "I'm so sorry, hon! Please forgive me! I thought you were asleep, I'm sorry!"

"Dad, Dad! It's okay!" Fiona pleaded, "Dad, please, it's fine! It's all totally fine."

"I'm sorry sweetie," Chuck apologized again, "You probably think I'm a sicko for doing this in the living room. It was so stupid of me, I'm so sorry you saw that." He leaned forward to reach for his shorts but Fiona crouched down and put her hand on his.

"Dad, really," she said softly, "It's okay. Relax."

Chuck leaned back, still covering himself. He finally noticed what Fiona was wearing. It was her old Van Halen shirt she'd had for ages. It was faded and shrunk from being washed so many times. The shirt only went down far enough to go past her belly button. Just like the rest of the day, she was bare and bottomless from the waist down. Chuck saw her bare pussy and it was glistening with moisture. It looked a little bit red as if she'd been rubbing it vigorously.

"Dad," Fiona began in her soft voice, "I don't know what to do. I'm having... feelings."

"Oh," Chuck said, "I see."

"Are you... having feelings too?" Fiona asked.

"I, uh, I don't know what to say." Chuck stammered.

"Dad, I want you to know that earlier today, on the bench at the beach... that really meant a lot to me. I feel like I want to share certain... experiences with you. You being there helped me feel soooo good."

"Oh..."

"So I... want to help you feel good too," Fiona said, almost out of breath, "You don't have to do it by yourself."

"Fiona, are you suggesting...?"

"Dad, it's okay." Fiona continued, getting closer to Chuck, "I know it must be so hard not having anyone in your life to... help you with your needs. You've been so focused on caring for me and loving me and I just... I just want you to feel cared for too. In a special way."

"But Fiona," Chuck protested lightly, "We... shouldn't."

"It's okay," Fiona pleaded, "We're not blood related so it's fine. I'm not being forced to do anything I don't want to do. And I want to sooooo bad."

"You... you do?" Chuck asked.

"Yes I do," Fiona said, pushing Chuck so he would lean back on the couch, "Please, Dad; let me take care of you a little bit."