Fiona's Story (Woods High Pt 03)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chuck nearly fainted as he leaned back in the couch. His erection was at full-mast and he was no longer hiding it from Fiona's view. She was having a hard time taking her eyes off of her stepdad's private area. He had a fair amount of pubic hair but it was not doing anything to hide, what Fiona reasoned, was the largest penis in the world by her estimation. It stood up nearly 8 inches. Fiona couldn't believe how large a penis could be. Surely there were none bigger than that!

Fiona knelt down and grasped Chuck's penis. It was so hard and firm. She thought back to how the lady on the beach sucked her partner's cock and used that memory as inspiration. Fiona opened her mouth and inserted her stepdad's penis into. It was a strange sensation and she began to bob her head up and down as she had seen earlier. Chuck moaned softly, enjoying the wet blowjob.

Fiona continued sucking for a few minutes. She felt herself literally gushing with moisture in her vagina. She could not stand it anymore. She wanted to have her stepdad inside of her! She stopped sucking and stood up, straddling Chuck as he laid back.

"Honey, what are you doing?" Chuck asked.

"It's okay, Dad," Fiona whispered, "I need it. I need it so bad!"

Fiona used one hand to spread her lips apart. She was so wet that the tip of Chuck's dick slid in almost instantly. It was only an inch inside of her and she felt overcome with the feeling. So much so that she orgasmed right then and there!

"Are you okay?" Chuck asked.

"Yes!" Fiona said, "Hold still. I have to go slow."

She crouched down lower and lower, taking in more and more of Chuck's cock until her pussy met the base of his member. She felt so full, like there was not a single molecule of space left inside of her. Her stepdad moaned in pleasure and she couldn't keep silent any more herself, letting out a loud cry of ecstasy.

Fiona began to thrust up and down slowly on Chuck's erection. Chuck put his hands on her hips and held her firmly. The feeling of her stepdad's rough yet gentle hands felt so good on her fair smooth skin. Fiona soon found herself climaxing again! Chuck felt her shudder as she rode his cock.

"Sweetie," Chuck said, almost out of breath, "Sweetie, you have to get off. I'm going to..." Fiona leaned forward and lifted her soaking wet pussy off of Chuck's member. She sat close to him on the couch and began to use her hands to stroke his cock. Chuck gasped and the final strokes from Fiona's soft hands caused his penis to erupt into a fountain of semen. Fiona was taken aback by the sheer amount of cum that had just come out of her stepdad's cock.

"Oh no," Chuck exclaimed, "I'm so sorry. I've made a mess."

"It's okay, Dad," Fiona said, "I'll clean it."

"No, no hon," her stepdad stopped her, "I'll do it. I'm sorry baby, I should have never..."

"Shhh, it's okay," Fiona said, trying to comfort him, "You didn't do anything wrong, I promise. I wanted to feel good and you made you made me feel good." She embraced him and laid her head on his chest. "I wanted to make you feel good too, Dad. I love you."

Chuck didn't know what to say. His stepdaughter had just giving him the fuck of his life. He had never experienced a sexual encounter that was so hot.

"You don't... feel bad?" Chuck asked Fiona.

"No." Fiona replied definitively, "And neither should you."

"But hon..." Chuck began to protest.

"Are you okay?" his stepdaughter interrupted, "If you don't want to do that again we don't have to. I hope I didn't hurt your feelings."

"You didn't, sweetie," Chuck reassured her, "And it was... so good. I don't know if it's a good idea to do that again."

"Aww, really?" Fiona said, "Will you at least think about it?"

"Okay hon," her stepdad finally said after a few moments, "I will think about it."

"Well, Dad," Fiona said as she stood up, "I gotta get to bed. It's really late now."

"Okay, honey," Chuck said, "Get your rest. We'll talk more about it tomorrow."

Fiona just smiled and walked off to her room and slipped under her covers. The excitement of the day had subsided fully and she was now completely tired. Even though her day had been so out of the ordinary, she couldn't stay awake to process it anymore and drifted off.

"What am I doing?" Chuck said to himself silently, "What is this... thing we have now?"

Chuck got up and found some wipes and a rag to clean up the seed he had blasted all over the living room floor. He performed the task in silence, unsure of what to think about what had happened. He found himself mad at himself for not feeling disgusted. Was this a fetish he had discovered? Or was he not feeling upset because it truly wasn't wrong? He didn't know what to make of his feelings so he went to bed. After a few hours of tossing and turning he finally fell asleep in the wee hours of the morning.

Stay tuned for part 4!