All Comments on 'Fire'

by Colleen Thomas

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
yum!

thank you, colleen. the story was filled with wonderful imagery. made me smile and wish i were amber. moremoremore!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Loved it

As usual colleen I loved this story, I allways seem to fall into your stories losing all track of time!

I would love it if you were to continue this story further :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Digusting!

THAT WAS ABSOULTLY TERRIBLE.

IF YOU ARE GOING TO WRITE AGAIN WRITE BETTER.

SpicySynAmonSpicySynAmonover 16 years ago
Simply Marvelous!!!

Colleen I was enthralled from beginning to end. I enjoy your stories. This was so captivating and consuming. I was having visions while I was reading this. I wanted to be Amber and let Fire dominate me the same way. I guess lesbians can do it better in every way... Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WONDERFUL!!!!

perfect! fabulous!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Simply Wonderful

This was so incredible! You are an extremely talented writer! Please continue the story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Another story we'll never know the end of...

CT wrote many erotic and compelling stories, and she has left this world - and these stories, behind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Is CT still arond and writing?

I think that the stories written by CT are amazing and some of the best that I've ever read. I had wondered why she had not posted in a while. Is it true? Did CT pass away? Because honestly, though I've never met her, right now I feel like I've lost a friend.

BaronScrewtapeBaronScrewtapealmost 13 years ago
Went from very Erotic BDSM to Rape.

When the top ignored the safe word, she went from Domme to rapist. This killed the eroticism of the scene for me. Basically, this is a story about how a woman falls for her rapist, not a Domme. It should be under Nonconsentual/Reluctant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I agree with the comment about the safe word. The domme should have not ignored Amber. This makes it rape, and seeing as Amber is still with Fire, kind of a Stockholm syndrome story. It really killed the story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Colleen Thomas Wrote This Story?

This reader is rather shocked that a writer of Colleen Thomas' caliber wrote a story containing the top violating the safeword of an obviously-novice sub, and then categorized it as BDSM rather than NC. This is a rape story, without qualification. I will never understand, fantasy or no, why writers, especially one of Ms. Thomas' eminent ability, see the violation of trust as a necessary component of a BDSM story. The sadism required to violate the trust of such a sub is diametrically opposed to love and trust.

The content of this story has cost the esteemed memories of Ms. Thomas my approbation. Fantasties such as this reinforce the stereotype of BDSM as only revolving around sadism, and as such do a disservice to all that might practice such activities, or more importantly be considering starting involvement in auch activities.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I have to agree with the other comments - the point at which the agreed on safe word was ignored spoiled the story. Up to this point, however, I was already wondering why it was posted under the label of "Lesbian Sex" - for it is, at least in my opinion, more of a BDSM-Story - although a bad one, because of said violation of set rules.

If it was posted under the BDSM - or rather - NC-Label (where I think it belongs to), i would not have read this as I'm not interested in such. Sure, the short description said something about a Gril trying to find her dom, but it would not be the first Story with unexpected twists the writer presents us with.

To summ it up: I'm somewhat disappointed and do think this Story is labeled wrong

idrubloodidrubloodalmost 12 years ago
It was great…

Until that bit about the safe word being ignored. I didn’t like the Domme’s actions but it is fiction. Readers please keep that in mind before you all flay CT. We will never know why she went this route with the storyline but her brilliance for story telling cannot be denied.

IDB.

BahamaBahamaover 11 years ago
Great

This was great , but I also agree on the safe word being ignored . That makes it rape , not BDSM

fanfarefanfareover 11 years ago
consequences

A neighbor couple introduced my wife and I to the local BDSM club scene. It was interesting but for us, we never went further then mild, vanilla bondage. One of the events that would convince us, this was not to our tastes, would be the severe abuse of a young woman experimenting with her submissive side and seeking a full-time dom.

Unfortunately for her, she fell into the clutches of an abuser. Master Asswipe ignored all safety protocols and her safe word and caused some serious bodily harm. Then he booted her out. The poor girl was so traumatized, she tried to conceal her injuries and treated herself with OTC painkillers.

When she returned to work, her boss noticed that the girl was hurting and barely functioning. This woman was a militant feminist, who had worked with my wife to assist women & children escape abusive relationships. Boss Lady had the experience to recognize that the girl had been the victim of battery. She saw the marks left on the girls wrists, the idiot had used metal handcuffs. The girl's boss forced her to go the Women's Medical Clinic and have her injuries documented and treated.

My wife and I got word to the local BDSM groups about Master Asswipe. Whipsawed Between the Boss Lady and the real doms, the creep was forced to pay a substantial compensation to his victim and his professional life was destroyed.

Someone has to stand up for the victims of mindless cruelty and we did. True, she had consented to being a submissive. She had not consented to being a victim.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
amazing

Awesome story! I can't believe this isn't a series. I'm dying to know what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fire

I just finished reading your story, Fire. It was a pretty great story, but there were some really obvious things wrong with it.

First off, having the character ignore the safe word was really not okay. As much as I did enough it, it's kind of the idea of it that makes me sick.

Also, you need to seriously re-edit this story. Some paragraphs need broken up, you need to use less pronouns (I was seriously confused as to what "she" you were talking about in the scenes with multiple people), and you need to separate the lines of dialogue. At some points, it was really difficult to understand who was talking, and so on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Colleen....

Died in 2006. There's no point in leaving criticism or suggestions.

mambrkemambrkeover 8 years ago
NO means NO

Superbly written story, it would be a straight 5 stars if not for one thing – in any sexual relationship „NO“ means „NO“ and in this Sub – Domme relationship the use of safeword means NO. As Amber used the safe word and Fire did not respect that, everything that happened after that was just a violent, obnoxious rape. And all your writers skills can not alter that. I'm simply disgusted, so one star only.

mambrkemambrkeover 8 years ago

I'm sorry to find out this great author passed away... I love a lot of her stories.. but not this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Abuse, not BDSM

I agree with the othe commentator. This is one story of Colleen's that bothers me. This is rape and abuse, not BDSM.

fran969fran969about 4 years ago
FIRE

I was overwhelmed by your story, so much so that I'm speechless....You have an outstanding imagination...AAAAA+++++

MarsPatrolMarsPatrolalmost 4 years ago

I love it. I read your stories years ago but I am coming back around. Wonderful tales. Thank you for sharing.

MarsPatrolMarsPatrol8 months ago

Returning to an early favorite ❤️

Nightwish1977Nightwish19776 months ago

This was totally disgusting. A genuine rape story.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy3 months ago

Its a thin line between acceptance and force ….. Ambers needs crossed Fires needs and no ir was not a balanced act ….. Amber was pushed into a position to receive and then using a SAFE word and a dominant ignoring this - then its rape or abuse ….. and yeah BDSM its common such happenings ….. finding the perfect fitting match is it what humans are searching for tainted vanilla or gay or sapphic or s/m doesnt matter

✨✨✨✨✨✨☘️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous