Fire and Filth Ch. 06

Story Info
A dirty game in the abandoned building.
2.5k words
3.7
11.8k
10

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aphrodirt
Aphrodirt
33 Followers

It was a rainy and overcast day with a gentle drizzle. I found myself a seat under the shelter of the bus stop. The streets were completely deserted. I had completed my last lecture and was ready to head home. A few minutes in, waiting for my bus, I suddenly heard footsteps approaching me. Before I could lift my head, a desperate voice called out to me, "We need your help, quick!".

I raised my head to see Karishma. Her face had turned red.

"What's wrong?" I asked cluelessly.

"There's no time, follow me" she said, tracing her way back, without waiting for my reply.

Feeling both intimidated and concerned, I followed her shielding myself from the rain with the help of my thin bag. She ran into a narrow dust road that led deep into nowhere. She kept running until she reached a huge wall. The wall was the back of St. Carlos International school, the school Karishma and Malika studied in. Karishma halted and waited for me to reach the wall.

"Come from here." she said, opening a small rusty gate that made a creaking noise.

I did as she said. We stepped into a huge lawn with overgrown grass covered with a million dried leaves, now wet from the rain. In the center, there was a huge statue of St. Carlos covered with creepers and had seen better days. It had a perimeter of tall trees that were green and gorgeous. The lawn was surrounded on three sides by an abandoned building which used to be the very first of St. Carlos. The lawn was divided into two halves by a concrete pathway which was also covered with dried leaves. It led to a huge opening that was the entrance to the main corridor. We started walking towards it.

"What the hell are we doing here?" I asked, stepping into the corridor.

"Thank God I found you. It's Malika." she said with distress in her voice. She started pacing towards a classroom. I continued to walk after her. She looked at me with a changing look on her face before she entered the classroom. I followed her in.

As I got in, I saw Karishma standing with a suppressed laughter. The door behind me slammed shut. I turned around to see Malika bolting the door shut and laughing. Before I could ask anything, I felt Karishma grab my legs from behind and pull them. Losing my balance, I fell straight into Malika's arm and she pinned to the floor swiftly.

"Quick!" said Malika with laughter in her voice.

I felt Karishma tying something tightly around my legs. I struggled but Malika's pin was too strong for me to even move.

"What are you doing?" I asked, struggling to free myself.

"You will see." said Karishma, tightening the final knot of her school tie which was a make-shift bondage for my legs.

"Give me the tape." asked Malika as she crossed my hands behind me. Karishma passed her a thick roll of duct tape. She fastened my hands with it. I was now completely immobile.

She picked me up on my feet and slammed my back on the wall.

"What is this!?" I asked again.

"What does it look like? You are our hostage now." said Malika as she dusted the dirt off her knees.

"What.. Wh.. Help!!" I shouted, feeling like an idiot.

"You can shout all you want, not a soul can hear you." said Karishma, checking her fingernails.

"Help me! Somebody help!" I continued my helpless pursuit.

"Oh god, what an idiot," said Malika, taking her left shoe off. "Just so you know, I have had a very rough day." she added as the stench from her sock filled the room. She peeled the sock off her foot and stuffed it deep into my mouth. My mouth was filled with pungency and acidity. The strong smell from it was tantalising for my nostrils. I could only shout with a muffled voice now with the gag in my mouth.

"You are here because you are a pussy." said Malika as she put her elbow beside me, holding the back of her neck and leaning against the wall.

I looked at her from the corner of my eye.

"My friend is getting horny to be raped." she continued, "But I see, you are too good a boy." she added air quoting the 'good' and 'boy'.

"Let's find out." said Karishma as she pulled out her phone.

Malika unbuttoned my pants and pulled it down. I struggled but it was in vain. She then pulled my underpants straight down to my feet.

"There it is." said Karishma with a grin on her face as she pointed her camera straight at me.

The stinky sock of Malika, soaked with her sweat and foot stink, made my dick swell up.

"So tell me, don't you want to rape this bitch?" asked Malika taking a step back. All the response I had was involuntary and south of my body.

Malika smiled.

"Do you not want to rip her clothes and destroy her little body?" she added coming close to my face. My dick started to harden more.

"Do you not want to force your fist into her tight vagina and ram it?" she continued. "Do you not want to paddle her ass red and purple?"

My dick was now fully erect. Karishma was recording all of it.

"He is no good boy indeed." she said as she stopped the recording.

"I told you." said her friend with a smile of accomplishment on her face. "Now here's the deal. This is the most secret any place can get in this town. No scream can escape these walls and nobody can get in here. You can use this filthy slut as you want to and you don't need to worry about anything." she said, pulling out the gag from my mouth.

I breathed heavily gasping for air.

"You own her now." Malika whispered into my ear as she grabbed my cock, stroking it slowly.

A loud thunder, following a blinding lightning, echoed the room. Rain started pouring down wildly. The sky was so overcast that one couldn't walk without a flashlight. It was only two in the afternoon. The only source of light in the room was a vintage bulb that threw bright yellow light from a corner. The bulb made the room extremely warm. I could see beads of perspiration appearing on Malika's forehead. She looked into my eyes and said "Let's play another game, shall we?"

She stopped stroking and licked the precum off her fingers with her sultry eyes locked to mine.

"Rule number one. If you cum in the next five minutes, you lose. If you lose, that video of you getting hard to rape-talk is going to a lot of people." she said as she walked and stood beside Karishma who was standing quietly. She had something in her mouth. Her cheeks were slightly bulging from whatever she was holding inside. Malika unbuttoned all her buttons and threw her shirt on the floor. Her body was thick yet tight. She had faintly visible abs on her flat belly. Her huge puberty-hit breasts were firm, round and held tightly by her bra. Blue veins were faintly visible on the bulge. They were milky white and bigger than I expected.

She grabbed Karishma by her chin and brought her close to her chest. Both looked at me with wicked eyes. Karishma opened her mouth as a thick stream of slimy drool gushed out coating Malika's tits. She zig-zagged her mouth making sure she covered both of her big, tight tits. I could feel my balls getting heavy. Malika then turned around facing me and lifting her arms, grabbing her bun, making sure that I had a good view of her perfectly carved armpits. They were smooth and cleanly shaved. Her biceps made the concavity of her armpits look even deeper. Karishma's drool made a puddle between her tits for a brief period as it gently dripped down her belly.

Karishma then headed straight towards me and knelt in front of me.

"Rule number two." said Karishma, putting her hand around my erection. "You have to look at her while she asks you questions. If you close your eyes even for a second I will drain your balls."

Malika was the hottest thing I had seen. She was standing in front of me topless, with her tits shining from her friend's drool and her arms lifted up showing her godly armpits. She was looking at me with a sinful smile on her lips that had a dark red lipstick on. I stood tied up, helpless with my dick in the hand of the hot petite.

"And rule number three" continued Karishma. "You have to answer her question to make me stop.", she started stroking me slowly. All my blood was now gushing into one place. I couldn't think of anything. I knew whatever she asked I had to answer fast because all my will power was invested in holding my load in.

"Do you want to rape Karishma?" asked Malika as Karishma started stroking me faster instantaneously.

"YES." I screamed to make Karishma stop, who was biting her lower lip.

"Very good." said Malika with a evil grin.

"Who is hotter, her or me?" she continued as Karishma started stroking me violently again.

"You Are." I said instantly.

Malika smiled notoriously.

"I don't mind, you know. I would fuck her too." said Karishma licking a drop of my oozing precum and giggling.

Malika continued. "What about Karishma turns you on the most?" The game continued as Karishma started stroking me again.

"HER ARMPITS." I screamed in a desperate need for her to stop. I couldn't believe the words I was saying. I had no conscious control over what I could say.

"Ohhh, you are a dirty boy." said Karishma, grabbing my balls with her other hand and squeezing them teasingly.

"Let's crank this a notch up." said Malika, pulling out her phone from her pocket.

She opened a photograph and showed it to me. It was a hot woman, mid-thirties, wearing an extremely low cut blouse that flaunted her bust. Her cleavage and face were shiny. She had an hourglass-body with well defined abs under her red saree. Her dead straight hair was open. She was wearing what looked like six inch pumps that screamed slut. She had her left arm raised, holding her hair back, giving a view of her perfectly shaved, creamy armpits. They were much like Malika's. Her other hand lifted her saree making sure her shiny, black pumps were captured.

"That's my mom. Who would you fuck Karishma or her?" she asked with an evil smile.

"Karishma." I blabbered out with a shy of reluctance in my voice. I had a different answer in mind and the duo sensed it.

"Harder." Malika instructed Karishma. Karishma started stroking me violently.

"YOUR MOM, I WANT TO FUCK YOUR MOM." I screamed to make her stop. She stopped.

"You are FILTHY and I love that." said Malika as she put her right foot on a bench spreading her legs wide open. She slipped her hand into her panties, rubbing herself.

"Now imagine having a threesome with my mom and me." she said masturbating. She seemed to enjoy it. I needed no effort to imagine that. "Time for a rapid fire." she announced. "If you don't answer quickly, she will drain you out. If you keep answering, she won't touch." looking at Karishma.

I desperately needed a break from the stroking to make sure I didn't cum.

"Who have you put your dick inside, in the threesome?"

"Your mom."

"You nasty little thing." she said as she masturbated faster.

"Where have you put it?"

"In her asshole."

"Be more descriptive!" she said with dominance in her voice.

"I am grabbing her hair and fucking her from behind. She wants to scream but I have shut her mouth." I said everything without a filter.

"Wow, he is bad." said Karishma who was rubbing herself too.

"What am I doing?" Malika continued to ask

"Your mom is licking your pussy. You are forcing her head down on you."

Malika rubbed herself faster, before climaxing into a series of orgasms. Her face was in absolute ecstasy. Her thick, firm thighs were glistening from her sweat. Her body was covered with tiny beads of sweat everywhere.

"I think that's enough imagination for now. We will leave some for the real act." she said notoriously, pulling her hand out. "My mom find you really useful."

She walked towards me and stood inches apart. The brief masturbation session under the 100 watt bulb had made her immensely sweaty. Her skin glistened from her forehead to her toes. She lifted her arms up revealing her sweat dripping armpits. Damp strands of hair stuck to her perfectly carved neck.

"Go ahead." she said, inviting. "I know you want to lick them."

I stuck my tongue out and licked her ungodly armpits. There was so much sweat that I could slurp it. They tasted strongly of her pheromones and smelt even stronger.

"How do you want to fuck us?" she asked as I feasted on her sweat.

"Soaked in sweat." I said feeling no control over my thoughts.

"You are in luck. We hit the gym a lot. We stink and we sweat so much that you can bottle it up and hydrate yourself with it."

I felt my cum building up towards my tip. I felt like my head would explode. My thoughts were frozen.

"Why do you want to bang my mom the most?" she asked, pulling her bra down as her huge glistening tits popped out.

"Because she is a hot fucking milf with a tight body." All the strength of my body was deployed in edging myself.

Malika smiled and turned around. She picked up her phone which was resting by the leg of a chair. I had not noticed it. She had recorded everything.

"Last round." she said putting the phone back into her pocket. She knelt down in front of me as Karishma pulled out her phone, recording. Malika looked into my eyes and opened her mouth wide, spreading her tongue out. That was the end of my endurance. I spurt out a thick white stream into her mouth and on her face.

"You lose." she said as she stood up.

I wasn't sure how to feel.

Malika smiled. "We will give you a second chance.Make sure that you rape my friend like a slut this time. If she feels you were not brutal enough I can cause some serious trouble for you."

I was numb from the ruined orgasm. I felt my bondage loosen and the tape cut off. I fell straight down on my knees breathing heavily.

"I will see you soon." said Karishma, her unholy eyes staring at me, as both of them walked out.

Aphrodirt
Aphrodirt
33 Followers