Fire and Ice

Story Info
Hotel playtime.
1.1k words
4.69
6.2k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I entered the hotel room with the keycard that he left for me at the front desk. I was so excited. My body was humming with anticipation. Entering the room, it was eerily quiet. I didn't see Sir. There was a note on the bed with a blindfold. Sir instructed me to come in, undress quietly and assume the position. We had already discussed what position he wanted me in today. I methodically undressed and folded my clothes, neatly placing them on the dresser. I crawled onto the bed, placed the blindfold on and positioned myself with a pillow under my hips. Laying spread open wide face up on the bed, I lay there waiting for what seemed like ages. Just waiting for Sir.

I must have fallen asleep while waiting for Sir because I felt the bed dip and the straps glide over her wrists and ankles. I love the feel of the fur lined cuffs. They always make me feel safe. He still wasn't speaking, but I could smell his unique scent. I would know that scent anywhere. I can hear him move about the room, but he still wasn't talking and I knew better than to say anything. With each cuff I grew calmer and more at ease. Sir was here and I was safe. As the last cuff was secured, Sir leaned down and gently kissed my lips.

"You look so beautiful Princess"

"Thank you Sir"

Sir leaned down and sucked my nipple into his mouth. Sucking and nibbling on bud until it became pronounced and sensitive. I groaned in the pleasure and yelped when he bit me hard. Then he lavished my nipple with his tongue and I relished in the softness of his mouth. He then moved to my other nipple and did the same thing. Both of my nipples were now taught and I felt him move off the bed. I could hear rattling, but wasn't sure what was happening. Sir came back to the bed and lay down next to me. He placed sweet kisses all over my arms, neck, temple and finally on my breasts again. Only one hand caressing me. Gently gliding over my entire body. He was so soft and gentle and I was spread so wide that I could feel him everywhere. I was in such a trance so calm and relaxed. I love when Sir worships my body like that.

I heard the air move before I felt the sharp surprising sting of the slap to my pussy. I yelped loudly, but was more startled than in pain. The sting was followed with several slaps in a row and I was panting in blissful arousal. The slaps changed from his hand to the flogger. All over my body. He worked his way up and down, covering my breasts, stomach, legs and pussy. It was such a steady pace. Building in intensity.

"Where are you Princess?"

"Green Sir.

"That's my good girl Sweets"

The sweet torture continued for a while and lost track of time again. My mind completely cleared and I was solely concentrating on the feeling of the flogger kissing my skin. Listening as Sir praised me for my beautiful body. I love that he makes me feel so sexy and desirable. I've learned to see my body the way he sees me. It hasn't always been easy, but he makes me feel so cherished. Even though I couldn't look into his eyes, I could hear it in his voice. He was so aroused that his voice had gone husky and dropped an octave.

Sir ceased the flogger and dipped onto the mattress again. Talking into my ear. Telling me how much he loved me, how beautiful and special I am. Sir nuzzled me, kissing me and caressing my body again. Every nerve ending was alive from my head to my toes. His mouth lavishing my breasts again. Pinching and sucking and massaging them. That when I felt the first cold drop of water as he began to caress my nipples with an ice cube. He would alternate between sucking one nipple while caressing the other with the ice cube. It caused me to whimper with each sensation and my head thrashed from side to side. I was so overwhelmed with sensations and begging to feel Sir's fingers on my pussy. I soul feel the dampness and began to beg for Sir to help me. I wasn't even sure what I was begging for. I just knew I needed relief from the pressure building in my sweet spot.

"Do you want me to make you cum Princess?"

"Yes Sir, please!!"

"Not yet baby girl, not yet"

"Please Sir?"

"No, you may not cum Princess."

I whimper some more and curse as I try to fit the sensations threatening to take over my body. That's when I felt something being inserted into my pussy and the vibration start low. I could feel Sir's mouth kiss all around my sweet spot and I'm begging for his mouth on my swollen pussy lips. I sigh with pleasure when he reaches my folds and laps at my juices. Groaning as he tastes me. My head is thrashing and I feel my legs trying desperately to draw together. Sir laughed knowing what I was trying to do and knowing that I can't. My belly began to tighten as my orgasm built.

"Sir I'm going to cum, please let me cum!!"

Sir chuckled on my pussy lips and I could feel his vibrations from his chuckling. That's when I cursed at Sir and he slapped my pussy hard. I cried out in pain and pleasure as Sir clamped his mouth around my clit and started sucking hard. The vibe in my pussy was somehow turned up and I was thrashing and bucking my hips into his mouth. Sir placed his hands firmly on both of my thighs to hold me in place.

"Cum for me Princess!! Cum now!!"

And just like that, my whole body seized, the tingling in my toes took over my entire body. My body was sweating and shaking. The darkness in my eyes became bright as I saw stars behind my eye lids. I scream out in ecstasy as Sir continues to suck on me until the last of my orgasm flows through me. I'm so sensitive that the tears are streaming down my cheeks. I'm begging for Sir now. Sir slowly removes the vibrator was sweetly cleans me off. Releasing each arm, he massages the blood flow back into my limp limbs. He did the same with my legs and gathered me into his arms. Cradling me against him. Kissing me passionately and telling me how proud of me he is.

"What about you Sir? Isn't it your turn?"

"We have all night for that my sweet Princess. Just relax into me and let me hold you."

"I love you sweetie"

"I love you too Princess"

#Sweets6970