Fire & Ice Cocksuckers Ch. 02

Story Info
The retired geisha – Our relationship heats up.
814 words
4.53
2.1k
00

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 08/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
verbiage55
verbiage55
47 Followers

Seducing a Geisha

The regular meetings with Mineko became twice weekly at 9pm, always at my home. At first, they were scheduled requests from notes slipped under my door with an RSVP request the same way in return. Ultimately, they become set days -- every Tuesday and Saturday night. Mineko did not even knock. I knew she would be precisely on time so I opened the door at nine sharp so she did not have to linger. She was always just a step or two away precisely at 9pm.

On our second meeting Mineko came in western clothing (a Channel suit) with a bottle of Suntory Hibiki Blossom Harmony Whisky in hand. That particular bottle costs about $200 in Japan and upwards of $700 in the USA -- if you can find it. Mineko left the unfinished bottle behind when she departed, which I did not touch again until her next visit.

Whenever our bottle was near empty, she brought a fresh one on her next visit. I offered to pay for these, but she said since I was hosting it would be dishonorable for her to appear empty handed. Besides, she admitted, her benefactor kept her stocked in this whisky, she was not actually paying for it.

Our twice-weekly conversations sizzled with sexual inuendo and the intimacy of shared personal details, but Mineko would not allow me to touch her. She was very warm and affectionate in a very restrained way. While we spoke, she would touch my hand or shoulder and sometimes my thigh. It was very loving but did not cross over to sexual. I looked forward to these meetings even though they were becoming sexually frustrating. I wanted her more than I have every wanted any woman.

We played Geisha drinking games; she sang for me a few times, but thankfully only played the shamisen once as I hate the sound of that instrument. Her sparkling conversation was sometimes peppered with very vulgar double entendre after she had a couple of drinks. It was fun! I tried to kiss her several times and was rebuffed each time.

The first time I tried she said in Japanese, "You are getting free whisky, do you expect me to serve you cowrie shell sashimi too?" In Japan, the cowrie shell is metaphor for the vulva because the underside of the shell looks like a pussy.

I cleverly replied, "No, that would be too much to ask. Perhaps you can play the shakuhachi (bamboo flute) for me instead." In Japanese "playing the shakuhachi" is slang for giving a blowjob. That comment resulted in a surprised look and then raucous laughter.

After she stopped laughing, I said sincerely, "All I want is one kiss." Then she suddenly said "Okay."

I kissed her softly and she kissed back. I kissed her more passionately and she slipped me her tongue. We made out for the last ten minutes of her visit but she would not let me touch her below her shoulders. I suppose that was progress.

This became the new norm. From then on, brief make-out sessions punctuated our chats, and drinking game playing. Typically, the kissing was reserved for the last 10 minutes of her precise two-hour visits. She told me that Japanese rarely kiss, not even during sex. Something I already knew.

She further shared that she has never once kissed her benefactor. She said that she had one regular customer years ago that she allowed to kiss her from time to time, but nothing more. Mineko shyly admitted that she missed kissing and was very happy to make out with me.

So I took another chance to ask Mineko something impolitely direct, "Don't you ever feel frustrated limiting our touching to kisses only? I want more! Don't you?"

It was only a minute or two from her typical departure time, and she did something even more direct and very shocking as her answer. Mineko replied simply, "Yes!" She then got up to leave.

Then Mineko stopped at my front door, reached up her skirt, and rather proudly displayed two supremely pussy-wet fingers. She held them up to my face and said, "See!"

Mineko was literally dripping with desire. Her pussy smelled amazing -- like lilacs and musk wafted on a fresh sea breeze. I took her fingers into my mouth and sucked them clean. While I was savoring her taste she said calmly, "Do you remember I asked if you would help me instruct my Maiko?"

I nodded "yes" as Mineko removed her fingers from my mouth. She said, "Can I bring her here on Saturday?" as she moved to the door with a quick goodbye bow.

I said "sure" in a state of aroused shock. She left me with a raging hard on wondering what this instruction would entail.

Saturday could not come soon enough. And hopefully I would come soon too.

verbiage55
verbiage55
47 Followers