Fire & Ice Cocksuckers Ch. 04

Story Info
The retired Geisha – Let the Cocksucking Begin.
1.2k words
4.7
2.6k
00

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 08/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
verbiage55
verbiage55
45 Followers

The Fire and Ice Cocksucking Game Begins

Mineko repeated the rules for us, "We will take turns playing shakuhachi for two minutes each. Before our turns Maiko-san will drink hot tea to warm her mouth and I will be drink cold sake to chill my tongue. That's why it's called fire and ice."

"Um, who will start?" I mumbled in a daze.

She will be drinking hot tea and going first. Then I will follow with iced sake."

"Because the warm mouth usually wins?" I blurted out.

I will control EVERYTHING. And I will only speak Japanese from now on. Okay?" Mineko stated firmly, ignoring my question.

Mineko rose from her seiza pose to pour hot tea into one cup and a jigger of sake over ice in a rocks glass. She left both on the coffee table and stood directly behind me. She then spoke forcefully to the Maiko-chan, "Rise!"

Maiko-cha had obviously been coached in what to expect, do and say. Mineko then said, "thank him for instructing you."

Maiko-chan looked up from her kneeling position and said "thank you, sir" with genuine sincerity in her voice and expression.

Mineko then reached around me from behind and fully cupped my crotch, finding me already hard. She said, "He is ready for you. What are you going to do?"

"Please him, sensei," the apprentice said.

Mineko, "Yes, good. Do you know how you are supposed to do that?"

The Maiko nodded "yes" and reach up to unbutton my pants and unzip my fly. My cock was rock hard and throbbing. It was a relief when she freed it from the constraints of underwear. Mineko reached around to help release my cock and continued to hold it at the base of my shaft. Maiko-chan kissed the head softly. Then licked it around the rim of my head.

Mineko shouted at her sternly, "Look up into his eyes when you do that!" Then she let go of my shaft and said, "Have a drink of your tea and then take his cock into your mouth and suck it softly just as you were shown on the practice toy I gave you."

The apprentice did as she was told. She took big sip of hot tea and held it in her mouth briefly before swallowing. Mineko told her, "That's good. When he gives you his essence hold it in your mouth just like your tea before you swallow. You should savor the gift a man gives you. Now take it!"

When the apprentice took my cock into her mouth it was so hot, it felt like plunging into a warm bath. I was so aroused I thought I would cum very quickly and give the Maiko-san her Geisha diploma. But she took my cock in too deep too quick, gagged, then choked. She stopped, caught her breath, apologized profusely, and started again. Mineko looked visibly annoyed. The Maiko clearly never had a penis in her mouth before and was not versed in how to suck cock. She took it again and struggled as she then tried to suck with it to deep.

Mineko shouted, "Stop! Your two minutes are up. Let me show you how one plays the bamboo flute." Mineko went to the table and took a big gulp of ice-cold sake. She swallowed and licked her lips provocatively all while making eye-contact with me. She told the Maiko-chan to watch carefully as Mineko approached my cock. She reminded me, "A gentleman never holds a Geisha's head or touches her hair." I could not wait for this. Suddenly our frustrating makeout sessions seemed like foreplay for this moment.

I was rock hard and throbbing. Mineko immediately enveloped my head so I could feel the cold. It was bracing. The cooling was not unpleasant, more like a refreshing splash on a hot day. Mineko began the cock tease to demonstrate how one should start a blowjob. She held my shaft gently and licked my glans and then ran her tongue around the rim of my head, kissed the top, then took my head in very shallow. She held me just head deep and began stroking my shaft with a one hand firmly wrapped around its base, while cradling my balls with her other hand.

She had not provided any sucking nor took my cock beyond head deep yet, but Mineko's hand work was so perfect I didn't need it. Her mouth was cool on my head but her hands were hot around my shaft and balls. The temperature contrast sent wild signals to my brain. Amazing. She continued to jack me off into her mouth and I didn't feel a need for sucking. This was the perfect blowjob.

I got the feeling Mineko was just about to stop and relinquish another turn to the Maiko-chan. But I was so aroused by her and this hot-cold contrast I could feel a bit of pre-cum pump out. When Mineko tasted that, her Geisha training kicked in and she knew that any man would want her to finish what she had started. Geisha honor and responsibility to service required her to do so.

Mineko jacked me faster with a firmer grip pumping up the cum. Then she stopped stroking me and took me deeper and used her tongue to rub my glans while starting light intermittent sucking. It felt fantastic. This woman was a master cocksucker.

Not surprising to Mineko I started to cum in convulsive squirts. She took me shallower again, wrapped her hand firmly around my shaft and stroked -- bumping her fist into her lips as she lightly sucked my head. She made eye contact with me the entire time and then patiently continued until my last dry pulse stopped. Mineko deftly removed her mouth without breaking eye contact nor letting any cum escape. She swallowed enthusiastically and smiled at me although I knew she was not at all pleased at this moment.

She was on her knees, but still managed to bow slightly to me before rising to her feet and returning to the table for a big gulp of sake to cleanse her mouth. Mineko then turned to the Maiko-chan and said, "That is how you play a bamboo flute properly. You lost because you were not doing as you were instructed. You should be ashamed. You should apologize and beg this man for another chance to do better. You are not ready to be a Geisha!"

Maiko-chan looked like she was stifling the urge to cry after Mineko's stern lecture. Then she apologized to me, bowed, and apologized again to Mineko. With head down she then begged me for a chance to try again. I said "yes, of course" while looking at Mineko for her reaction. She nodded "yes" to me and Maiko-chan rose, made eye contact and smiled sincerely.

Mineko asked, "Is next Saturday at the same time okay for you?"

I replied, "That's fine. But, will you and I be meeting on Tuesday as usual?"

"Yes. I noticed that you are almost out of whisky," she said very casually as if nothing special had just happened today. And with that, Mineko departed with her Maiko in tow. They shuffled out the door in their kimonos. Both turning to bow to me as they left.

verbiage55
verbiage55
45 Followers