Fire & Ice Cocksuckers Ch. 05

Story Info
The retired geisha – A Master Class in cocksucking.
1.5k words
4.78
2.8k
1
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 08/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
verbiage55
verbiage55
47 Followers

A Master Class in Cocksucking

I wondered for three days what Tuesday would bring. Even though the Maiko didn't progress to Geisha in her shakuhachi exam, but had Mineko progressed from friend to lover?

Mineko arrived on Tuesday night as punctual as always, wearing Western clothing as usual, with a new bottle of Hibiki Harmony whisky in hand.

As soon as the door closed behind her, I leaned in to kiss Mineko but she was not having it. She turned her head away and said bluntly, "Nothing has changed between us. You are helping me instruct my apprentice and that is all; we are not lovers." I was crestfallen.

The rest of the evening went as they all did, we played some games, drank whisky, laughed, and had great conversation. I did break our barrier of unspoken topics by asking a question about Mineko's benefactor. I bluntly asked why she had not asked him to instruct the apprentice instead of me. She glared at me for second and then regained her composure.

Mineko sighed dramatically and said slowly and deliberately, "I will share some things with you... very honestly... but then we will never speak of him again. Okay?"

I nodded yes. Mineko continued, "First, no mistress would ever introduce a younger woman to her sponsor for sexual purposes. She might be replaced by her. But more personally, he is now almost 80 and can no longer perform as before. He does not even respond to the bamboo flute. So, he doesn't visit me as often as he used to. But he still takes care of me financially, so I must honor my commitment of fidelity to him. I owe it to him. Do you understand this?"

Both saddened and impressed by her comment, the only response I could manage was ""I see."

Mineko changed the topic with, "Shall we have more whisky?" and gave me her most enigmatic Geisha smile. The Mona Lisa has nothing on Geishas when it comes to the hidden meaning behind a wry smirk.

We spent the rest of the evening ignoring all that we had done and said up to now. We chatted about the influence famous ukiyo-e artists of the Edo period on Western art, playing hanafuda cards and then making out for the last 10 minutes as usual. When Mineko opened the door to leave she said, "I know my apprentice will do better on Saturday. I trust you will be very pleased and help her graduate."

When Saturday arrived, it went much as the first me instruction day. However, the ladies did not linger as long at cards before Mineko suggested we play fire and ice. Mineko was a much more demanding taskmaster this time. She brought a tiny two-minute sandglass and they switched turns promptly after the sand ran out and Mineko called "time". Whenever my cock was in the apprentice's mouth, Mineko gave her stern verbal instruction which I found mood breaking. When time for her turn was up, Mineko would say again "watch carefully" as she performed another masterclass in shakuhachi.

In this session the woman took two turns each and I knew that Mineko wanted me to cum with her apprentice. But I just couldn't. Her skill was not only inferior, but I was also falling in love with Mineko and that emotion aroused me so much more -- even with her ice-cold tongue. As soon as she began the third turn, my cock was throbbing when she took me into her mouth. She knew immediately she was going to win again. But her sense of Geisha honor and dedication to giving pleasure prevented her from throwing the game now.

Knowing I was about to cum, Mineko held my cock in her mouth very shallow and jacked me off. Then, carefully alternating deep and shallow mouth work, she bobbed up and down to wet my whole shaft before returning to hand work. When I started to cum, she stopped the stroking, but kept her hand firmly wrapped around the base of my shaft. Her lips matched that grasp on my mushroom-cap head. She began sucking very lightly so I would squirt my cum right on her tongue. Not down her throat. She maintained her subtle stimulation until the dry pulses finished my orgasm; not once breaking eye contact with me. Master instruction for her Maiko who was watching intently.

True to form, Mineko bowed to me from her knees and then rose to admonish her apprentice instantly and angrily. She said sternly, "I won again and I had ice. You must use your warm mouth to apologize and promise to do better next time!" Mineko was clearly in a mood now and after the obligatory apologies from the apprentice they left together in silence.

When we met again on Tuesday Mineko was not shy this time about discussing what happened during round two of fire and ice instruction. She said angrily, "You would make a great geisha, you know how to prolong a game to increase your own rewards! But that is not honorable when instructing a subordinate. You are supposed to help me teach her, not embarrass her, or take advantage of me! Let her win! She will craft better technique once she has a special customer to teach her exactly what he prefers. Men differ."

My reply to this shocked Mineko. I said sincerely, "I'm not trying to let you win so I can continue the game for more. The reason is...I love you... I'm just more excited by you. I couldn't help myself."

Mineko looked truly moved by this, but said only "I see," and then got up and got the whiskey bottle. She then did something that's considered very rude in Japan; she filled her glass (with a double) before she poured mine. She apparently really needed a drink and looked deeply pensive after my admission. She left that night without making out with me.

When the two ladies arrived Saturday night, Mineko was noticeably happy. She was unusually bubbly in fact. The activities proceeded as before -- first a brief chat and games, then Mineko poured the three drinks, and immediately said, "it's time for fire and ice," like an excited hostess. But, like all experienced Geisha's, Mineko had few tricks up her kimono sleeves.

Today, Mineko directed me along with her apprentice. She told me, "I want you to fully disrobe, please. And today, ice will start the contest." I did as she directed and got fully naked, as she took a big drink of iced sake. Mineko dropped to her knees in front of me. I was rock hard before she got there. She cradled my balls in her left hand and wasted no time before skillfully working my cock with her mouth and right hand slowly and subtly. When she felt my cock pulse a bit of pre-cum, this time her sense of responsibility to her house overruled her sense of honor for service, so she removed her mouth and said, "Time is up. Your turn Maiko-san."

The apprentice drank her hot tea and took over. She had become a little better at sucking cock but her technique was still clumsy. I found myself anxious for Mineko's next turn. But she had other ideas. As soon as the Maiko-san had her mouth around my cock, Mineko moved behind me. I assumed she would observe and coach her apprentice as she had on the first encounter.

Instead, Mineko ignored what her apprentice was doing and hugged me from behind and began caressing my arms, chest, and abdomen lovingly. She reached up between my legs and fondled my balls with her left hand when the Maiko started blowing me. Finally, she kissed the back of my neck as she reached into her kimono with her right hand. She inserted two fingers into her pussy, brought them back up to my face and painted my upper lip with her juices. I could smell her arousal as she whispered Japanese in my ear, "I want you to cum."

Holy fuck, yes!

She reached back inside her kimono to retrieve more pussy wetness. She whispered in English, "You will be coming for ME, not for her." She then slipped one pussy-wetted finger into my asshole, pressed on my prostate and said sincerely, "Cum now... and you can cum inside ME on Tuesday. I love you."

When I heard that, I came immediately, with such force and surprise it gagged the poor unexpecting Maiko-chan who choked so hard she blew a some cum out of her nose while trying to stifle coughing with a mouthful of cock.

Mineko said excitedly, "You won!" as the apprentice tried to stop choking and compose herself while a drop of cum run out of one nostril. I would have laughed if Mineko had not looked so damn serious.

The little Maiko-san pulled a handkerchief from her kimono sleeve, wiped her nose as discreetly as possible and bowed to me. She rose to thank me, then bowed again.

I said "Congratulations" in Japanese and noticed Mineko looked pleased I congratulated her apprentice rather than thanking her for the blowjob. She was apparently serious about this sex being for the Maiko's instruction, not my pleasure. I rather shyly put my clothes back on quickly before saying goodbye to the ladies.

verbiage55
verbiage55
47 Followers