Fire and the Redhead Pt. 02

Story Info
It is true what they say about Redheads.
13.9k words
4.69
5.7k
3
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/05/2023
Created 08/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Antipod
Antipod
38 Followers

Fire and the Redhead. (Part Two)

Continuing my story loosely based around events in the early 1970's.

Please comment if you feel that way inclined. Feedback gives me direction with my stories.

"Cindy...Cindy." I gently shook her shoulder. Then draped my arm back across her breasts. I must have spent the night spooning her like this, but we had both slept like logs, probably due to last night's gymnastics and the effects of the couple of joints we'd smoked.

"What?" Drowsily she mumbled into her pillow.

"We've got to get up Cindy It's 9 o'clock."

"No...go away...you get up...I'm not here...you're just dreaming I am."

I laughed. "No, come on Cindy...the insurance guy is coming we need to get up."

Cindy rolled over and then opened one eye to look at me, it took a few seconds for it to focus as she closed and opened it a couple of times. "My bum feels funny...do you know anything about that Buster?"

"I'm guessing my dick might know something about it, but I've told you before, it operates totally independent of me and I'm not responsible for its actions."

"That's okay then, but next time I see it, I'm going to hold it responsible for what it did to me." She grinned and poked me in the chest. "Get it...hold it responsible."

"Bloody hilarious Cindy, maybe you should be a Comedian instead of a Pharmacist. Can you open your other eye please?"

"Why?"

"Then you will be twice as beautiful."

"You smooth talker...are you trying to seduce me?...I'm not that easy you know...In fact I'm a very virtuous young lady."

"Pleased to hear it. How about we take your very virtuous shaved pussy and virtuous sore bum to the shower. But I want a kiss first, is that beyond your extremely highly held morals?"

"Oh...so many big words. I guess I could relent just this one time but only if you promise me one thing."

"What's that?"

"Promise me you won't laugh if I walk funny?"

I burst out laughing. We kissed, hopped out of bed and I followed Cindy to the bathroom. She walked with an exaggerated swagger which still had me laughing as she glanced back across her shoulder grinning at me.

"Got to pee." Cindy plonked herself on the toilet and started pissing. "That feels better, are you going to join me?"

"That would be kind of difficult Cindy."

"We could work something out...I could aim it for you."

"If you held it for me I know I wouldn't be able to pee. Come on we've got to get a move on."

"Spoilsport."

"How about you wear those hot as hell cut off denim shorts. Need you to use all you're womanly charms on the insurance guy so we get a good deal."

"Oh goody, I think I can manage that. He was a pretty good-looking guy...want me to have sex with him?"

"Don't think that will be necessary...your gorgeous legs hanging out of those shorts should do the trick."

We were sitting on the deck drinking coffees in the warm morning sun when we heard a car pull up in the Gordon's drive.

"Goody...watch this." Cindy hopped up and strode across the lawn.

"Cindy...behave."

"I won't," she grinned back at me.

Cindy disappeared around the side of the house then reappeared with Colin, she had her hand tucked into his arm as she lead him down the lawn where he took in the views from the property. I met them in front of the boatshed. Colin looked a bit awkward but grinned at me.

"Hi Tim, how are you today?" We shook hands.

"Fine thanks Colin." He seemed reluctant to pull his arm clear of Cindy who gave me her raised eye look while smirking.

"Good."

I only had a pair of shorts and thongs on, reluctant to still wear a shirt unless I had to. Also I had been sitting with my back to the sun to dry the dressings which always got damp despite my best efforts in the shower. I got the distinct feeling that Colin was checking me out as his eyes went up and down my body. 'Surely not,' I thought to myself. He looked and spoke like any straight guy.

"Right then. Let's have a look at the damage. Want to show me around?"

Colin looked around the outside of the shed then stepped inside to look at the damage and eventually the boat. He took a camera out of his briefcase and shot maybe 20 photos of the damaged areas.

"That was an awesome save Tim, not only did you save my company a lot of money, but did you know that the Gordon's had life policies with us as well? We owe you big time. Don't mean to sound a bit callous, but at the end of the day we will do everything we can to put things right. I think I've seen all I need. How about that coffee Cindy?"

"Okay," she grinned and skipped across the lawn to the cottage.

Any doubts I had about Colin's sexuality evaporated as I saw Colin checking out Cindy's long legs and denim shorts clad cute bum as we followed.

We sat on the deck and Colin pulled out papers from his briefcase. "Right then. Normally we would get quotes from contractors which might take a couple of weeks but tell me about what arrangements you've come up with."

"We've ordered timber, hardware and sidings. My family will start the re-build this weekend, my brothers a builder. Cindy and I will take the boat to the yard today and the boat builder will supervise the repairs, but we will put in the labour. He's happy to do it for cost."

"That's great. It's a bit hard to guess what tools and equipment were in the end of the shed, we will have to wait till Mr Gordon can make up a list for that. I'm going to give you the 'Okay' with regards to the shed and boat as far as the company is concerned, and make a note of a further claim pending, with regards to tools and equipment that might have been lost. I'll need receipts for what purchases you make but don't be shy when it comes to claiming time for labour especially with the boat-builder. Your brother should bill us for his time too. Since neither of you hold the policies, we will need to get Mr or Mrs Gordon to sign the claims unfortunately at some stage, but I'll vouch for the good intent of the claim meantime. We'd be silly not too as a company, considering what you are offering. I can't help but admire your intentions with regards to putting things right as soon as possible. You are a lovely couple of young people and it's a pleasure to deal with you. Any questions?"

I looked at Cindy who shook her head. "No, that's awesome thanks Colin."

"Great. What I'm going to do now is fill out the claim advisory in duplicate so that I can give you a copy that hopefully one of them can sign. If Mr Gordon can't and Mrs Gordon might be incapable at this stage don't worry about it, but if they can, just drop it back into the office. It's going to take me 20 minutes or so for me to finish this. How about another coffee Cindy?"

Cindy got up and planted a kiss on Colin's cheek, then headed into the kitchen.

"Won't be long...need to use the little girls room."

"Beautiful girl Tim, have you two been together long?" Colin asked quietly.

"Actually we've only been together a few days, but you're right, she is awesome."

"You are more than friends though aren't you?"

I was wondering where he was going with this. "Yeah you could say that." I smiled at him.

"Tim...hope you are not offended by this. I'm happily married, have been for five years. I've got a gorgeous wife." Colin reached into his briefcase and pulled out a folder before opening it and removing a photograph which he pushed across to me. "This is Jan."

The photograph was a head shot of a woman maybe about 30. She was gorgeous alright. Dark shoulder length hair and a face that could have sunk a thousand ships. Jan had a smirk to her smile and eyes that reminded me of Theresa, one of two girls my mate and myself had hooked up with before I went overseas. (The Island). It exuded sex. This was a bit strange. Here was someone I'd only just met showing me a photograph of his wife. Where the hell was this going?

"Very nice Colin." I grinned at him.

"Pleased you think so Tim. Guess you're wondering why I'm showing you?"

"Yeah you could say that."

"Okay...here's the thing. Love the woman to bits, but we have an open marriage. In other words we get together with other couples. Also we have an agreement where we can hook up with who we want, no repercussions. Normally the couples are a bit older than you guys and generally married, but when I saw you two the other day, I figured what the hell and decided to put it to you and see if there was a chance you might be interested. You wouldn't believe how many couples swing, even in our small city. My wife would go nuts to get her hands on you and she's the hottest woman I've ever met. Nothing she won't try and do. I figure you already know what I think of Cindy. You're a lucky man Tim and I'll be the first to admit it, I'm jealous as hell despite what I have waiting at home. Anyway...It's a big step in a relationship I know but believe me you would be amazed how enlightening it is and it generally brings couples closer once they commit...an uninhibited relationship is about as good as it gets. It's bloody good fun too."

Colin pulled out another photograph and handed it to me. Jan again, and this time it was a full body shot. She was wearing a skimpy lace bra and panties with her nipples poking over the top of her bra. Jan's figure didn't betray the face. Nice tits and a petite body. What raised my eyebrows was that she had one leg raised and resting on a chair, her hand on her pussy with a couple of fingers I guess inserted through a pair of crotchless panties.

"Shit Colin."

"I hope you're not so offended that you want to smack me in the head for suggesting it, but would you and Cindy maybe consider it?" Colin handed me a third photograph.

It was taken from behind Jan, who was straddling a guy lying on the ground with his cock fully jammed up her pussy. A second guy was squatting over them and had his cock half way up her arse. Jan had her head turned back over her shoulder and was smiling at the cameraman who must have been kneeling behind them to take the shot. I'd be lying if I said it didn't have any effect on me. The smile on Jan's face was one of unadulterated pleasure.

"Bloody hell. Wasn't expecting that. Look...I'm not offended and probably not...but maybe I'll have a talk to Cindy."

"Great, meantime you've got my card. Would you consider coming to dinner one night to meet my wife? No strings attached. Even if Cindy isn't interested you would be welcome to join us. Since I described meeting you to Jan last night she's been at me to jack up an introduction." Colin took back the photos and slipped them back into his briefcase.

"That's a lot to think about. "Look...I'll talk to Cindy...might not be for a while. As you can imagine she's going through a bit of shit at the moment, and I don't just mean the fire...she is quite vulnerable. Might not be the best time right now to put something like this to her. As far as I'm concerned I'd have to have a bit of time to digest what you have proposed. We aren't a committed couple, but we seem to be heading in that direction. Can't say I'm going to dismiss the idea outright but will just need some time. Do me a favour and don't hassle me or Cindy about it...that would piss me off. It's up to Cindy."

"What's up to me?" Cindy was coming back out onto the deck with coffee.

"Colin just invited us to dinner sometime."

"Oh wow, that would be nice. Thankyou Colin."

"Okay I'll just finish this off and get out of your hair. What have you two got planned today?"

"We are going to get the boat over to the boat builder, then off to the hospital."

I needed a battery if we were going to take 'Audacious' to the launching ramp so removed the one from our families boat and carried it across to 'Audacious' then hooked it up. Meanwhile Cindy talked with Colin. I heard them laughing occasionally which I felt a bit uncomfortable about. As I came out of the boatshed the two of them were heading towards me.

"All finished Tim, I'm off. Hope things get better for the Gordons and please give me a call if you decide there might be something I can do for you." He winked at me, and we shook hands. Cindy said thanks and goodbye and gave him another peck on the cheek before he wandered off.

"Well...did I do alright...did I manage to charm him enough? He kept checking out my legs when he managed to drag his eyes from my tits...I think he would have given us anything we wanted."

"Yeah Cindy...I don't think he knew what hit him."

"He is such a nice man...hot looking too...just as well you've got your come to bed eyes and a buff body at my disposal or I might have jumped him." Cindy grinned and lightly punched my arm.

"Is that right?...Aw...well maybe he's got a hot wife that I could screw."

"Guess we will find out if we go to dinner." Cindy pulled a face and poked her tongue out at me.

"Come on let's get the boat in the water. If I hooked the trailer up to my wagon, do you think you could drive it to the ramp?"

"Yep...are you going to try the boat out to see if it's alright?"

"Yeah, hopefully it starts okay, might give her a bit of a run and check everything's alright."

"Goody. I'll just throw on my bikini. Tim are you okay...you seem to be deep in thought. Is it about last night...did I go too far with the Daddy thing?"

"Aw hell...is it that obvious? No Cindy nothing to do with last night. I loved every second of it. It was so cool that you were willing to include me in your fantasy. Actually I'm trying not to think about it or I'm going to get horny again and we've got too much else to do than go around screwing all day." I grinned at her, and she grinned back before pulling me into a kiss.

"Goody. Me too, can't stop thinking about it. That was just so liberating...being able to lose myself with something that I've dreamed about for years, and you were so perfect playing your part...you know, how you kept taking me back into it. It wasn't just one fantasy Buster, you helped me with three of them you know, and this morning when I woke up I felt so good I wanted to bust out of my skin...like there was a huge weight off my shoulders, can't say I even felt guilty." Cindy bit her lip and looked up at me with those same little girl eyes she had used the day before while swinging her hips.

"Three fantasies...I must be some sort of genius."

"Oh I've already figured that out. There was my Daddy thing, that was the Biggy, then the thing with the room full of men wanting to use and cum over me, and I've got to admit that deep down I have always wondered about being fucked in the arse, ever since the first time Ali told me about it. Wouldn't mind if we did it again please Daddy." She continued to swing her hips and smile up at me.

"Cindy stop...stop talking right now or else I'm going to get such a boner I'm going to drop you where you stand and fuck you silly."

"Oh...what happened to 'I don't just fuck, I'm a lover Cindy.' Anyway, what were you so deep in thought about?'"

"You've got me there Cindy...truth is normally I manage to keep in control and control what happens...but you seem to have a deep-down connection with my cock, and as we've discussed before, he operates totally independent of me. Colin put a proposition to me, but I'll tell you about it later. Too much to do at the moment."

"A proposition...okay...now you've got me intrigued...just remember I'm a girl...don't like not knowing things Buster. By the way...I like it that there are two of you...you and your cock"

"Well. I've got to have a good think about this Cindy...me and my cock. What he proposed is a bit weird."

"That's not fair...after what we've done and been through it must be pretty heavy if you don't trust me enough to tell me."

"Okay Cindy but not right now. I might be being a bit precious...at the very most we might end up having a good laugh about it. Now this is Tim talking not my cock...let's get a move on." I grabbed Cindy's arm turned her and gave her a light swat on her butt.

"Yes Daddy." She grinned at me.

After checking the fuel and fluids in the engine, we rolled 'Audacious' into the water and off her cradle. She fired up after a couple of turns on the starter and the big V8 settled down into a steady rumble. I had driven 'Audacious' a few times as Roger still liked to have an occasional ski, although these last couple of years he just used his double skis. After we had idled out of the bay and up the arm of the lake I opened up the throttle and took her onto the plane. She ran perfectly, all gauges showing normal with the only disconcerting thing being the buckle in the windscreen. Cindy nudged me over with her hip and squeezed in beside me in the driver's seat as we headed down the lake.

"This is nice." She had to raise her voice a bit over the roar of the engine, cuddled into me and placed a hand on my knee. Within a few seconds she started to walk her fingers up to my crotch where they inevitably found my cock. My immediate instinct was to push her hand away and tell her to behave. But I didn't. Cindy had joked about me coming around to her way of thinking and I had to admit that where in the past I had controlled the direction of my sexual encounters, when it came to Cindy I was beginning to be more than happy to let her take the lead. There were a couple of reasons for that. One was that I was fast drawing to the conclusion Cindy was a nymphomaniac. The more she got, the more she wanted. The second was that the more I got, the more I wanted to see just how far she would go, and so far there seemed no limits as to where that might be as she had demonstrated last night. From what she had told me, her previous sexual experiences had consisted of a bit of curious mucking around with her girlfriend and an occasional fuck with her fiancée. I seemed to have opened her 'Pandora's Box' and she was making the most of it.

When she discovered I wasn't going to stop her antics, Cindy rubbed my cock through my shorts until I was so hard I was uncomfortable. Pulling the string on my shorts she rolled down onto her knees and stated to yanked them off. I lifted my bum and to my relief and my cock sprang free. She grabbed it and started to slowly wank it, grinning up at me.

The lake had a slight chop on it, and I throttled the revs back dropping the boat off the plane, more for Cindy's sake as she was kneeling on the hard floorboards. With that, she now put two hands around my cock and rested her elbows on my thighs after she pushed my knees apart. Looking down I saw her examining my cockhead closely while continuing to stroke.

"Your cocks winking at me. Every time I push down its eye opens up, then when I pull up like this it winks at me. You're right you know, it does have a mind of its own. Oh look...now it's got something in its eye like its crying. I better kiss it better." I sank back into the seat as Cindy kissed the eye of my cock. A string of precum came away with her lips and fell onto her chin but she didn't wipe it away, just continued kissing around my cockhead before placing her lips around it. I thought I was good at teasing, but Cindy was giving the top of my cock just the gentlest sucking that almost drove me nuts in anticipation of having her lips slide down my length, I was almost desperate to sink my cock into her mouth. Reaching up Cindy grabbed the wrist I wasn't steering with and placed my hand behind her head where I instinctively grabbed the base of her pony tail.

"Make me suck your cock Tim...talk to me...talk dirty to me. Make me feel like a dirty little slut."

I wasn't expecting that, and it took me a few moments to figure out where I should go with it. I loved females too much to abuse them and this was going to be new to me, as when they had talked dirty to me, I had never had the inclination to reciprocate, although last night I had told Cindy what I intended doing with her. The boat was down to an idle now and we were barely making way.

Antipod
Antipod
38 Followers