Fire and the Redhead Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello Jan. Yes I'm Tim and this is Cindy. We just needed to drop off a form for Colin."

"Of course. Colin is still here; I'll just get him." Jan got up and headed down a passage way. She wore a short tight dress and walked with a swagger that reminded me of a 50's movie star. I was unsure if it was for our benefit or just her natural walk.

I turned to a grinning Cindy who mouthed the words 'She's hot' to me.

Colin appeared followed by Jan. "Hello again. How are the Gordon's today?...oh by the way this is my wife Jan. Jan this is Tim and Cindy."

Jan walked around the reception desk and shook my hand. If ever there was an invitation spoken in a look then that was Jans'. 'I want you to fuck me' it said. As she shook Cindy's hand I'm sure she gave her the same look.

"Yeah good news thanks Colin, they are much better today...being transferred to Waikato as we speak."

"That's great news, what can we do for you?" Colin winked at me.

"Roger was able to sign the claim form, so we thought we'd drop it off while in town." I handed it to Colin.

"Well done...and what did you two get up to after I left this morning?"

There was enough insinuation in the question that I don't think he would have been surprised if I'd said. 'Cindy gave me a blowjob and then I bent her over the back of the boat and fucked her brains out.'

"Boats at the boatyard, we saw the Gordon's off and since then we have been looking for a replacement window."

I saw a lightbulb go off in Colin's eyes. "Look we've just done some alterations. We've got a couple of nice windows that have just been replaced with ranch sliders. There's a good door there too you might be able to use. Most welcome to them if they are of any use...aluminium too. You can always order a new wooden window if you wanted to Tim, the policy would cover that."

"Cool...that sounds like a good offer. I was hoping to find something straight away so we could frame up this weekend."

"Tell you what...office is closing up now...how about following Jan and me home and you can have a look."

I glanced at Cindy who smiled at me. "Okay...that would be awesome."

As we followed Colin's car out of the city and into one of the suburbs, Cindy turned to me. "Shit...that Jan is hot as hell isn't she, or I suppose you didn't notice."

"Oh I noticed alright...first time I've been fucked while I still had my pants on."

"I know what you mean, that's how I feel every time Colin looks at me. So anyway what was his proposition buster?"

"Umm...don't know if it's the right time Cindy."

"Cmon Tim, that's what you said this morning."

"Okay then...you asked for it. He wants to fuck you and Jan wants to fuck me. They're swingers Cindy and want to know if we would join them, and maybe some of their friends for all I know."

"Oh...wasn't expecting that...I thought they only wanted for us to join them for dinner."

"You could call it that...but their idea of what gets eaten might be different to what you had in mind."

"So what did you say?"

"Probably not, but I didn't want to offend him at the time he was being so good with the insurance claim, so I said I'd talk to you about it. Then he told me if you weren't keen, Jan would still want to have it off with me."

"Bloody hell, they must be desperate...isn't it a bit weird?"

"Not according to Colin...apparently there is a shit load of it goes on. Good clean discreet fun according to him. Hey...looks like we are here, so just be a bit careful around him okay."

"Speak for yourself, if how she was sussing you out is anything to go by."

We pulled up behind them into the driveway of a near new two storied house in a nice suburb.

Colin and Jan lead us around the side of the house where two windows and a door were stacked against the side of the basement.

I had my tape measure out and measured one of the two identical windows but without even measuring knew it would be perfect since we had to re-frame the entire wall and could make it fit.

"Perfect Colin, but it's like new, got to be worth a bit though, what do you want for it.?"

"Tell you what...why don't you take both of them, that'll give the end of the shed plenty of light. I'll give you a receipt for a couple of hundred bucks and you can fix me up once the claim is paid out. What about the door...any use to you, I'll throw it in as a bonus?"

I checked it over. The old door I had planned on stripping and painting, but I was sure Davey could work his magic to fit this one. It even had a lock and keys and was aluminium, matching the windows.

"Done deal Colin." I shook his hand. "Can't thank you enough."

Colin gave me a hand to tie the door onto the roof racks of the station wagon and place the windows in the back, which just fitted. Jan had invited Cindy in for coffee or a wine and we followed upstairs fifteen minutes later. As we walked into the kitchen I just about tripped over. Cindy had her hand out feeling one of Jan's tits and Jan was doing the same to Cindy. Both the girls had lifted their tops and since neither wore a bra it was quite a sight.

"Oops...just comparing boobs." Jan said, laughing as she and Cindy dropped their tops but not before I got an eyeful of Jan's lovely, rounded tits and nipples. No doubt Colin checked out Cindy's.

"Don't let us stop you," quipped Colin as Cindy gave me a sheepish grin. "Beer or wine Tim?"

"No thanks, not while I'm driving." Cindy and Jan both had wine glasses poured, so Colin opened a beer and Jan made me a coffee.

"Do you have to go back tonight, you're most welcome to stay if you'd like, how about at least staying for dinner." Jan was almost pleading for us to stay.

I looked across at Cindy who seemed happy enough with the suggestion. "Okay that would be nice thanks, but we can't stay, we've left the lake houses wide open." Cindy and I needed to talk.

Colin took me on a tour of the house while the girls chatted away preparing the dinner. Upstairs was just a typical three-bedroom house, but I was surprised by the size of the downstairs. The main room was a large lounge with a sunken conversation pit. A large round bed sat in one corner, with mirrors on the walls and also the ceiling, a bar in the other corner. A large sound system, drum set, and a few other instruments sat in a third corner. Colin showed me the newly installed ranch sliders that replaced the windows and doors and lead out to a deck with a spa pool.

"So this is our playroom, don't think that it's just orgies that go down here. We have some damn good parties. When we built the house we fitted out sound insulation so as not to annoy the neighbours."

"This is pretty cool." I wandered over to the drum set. There was a guitar there in a stand. It was a 'National', a unique instrument that had its own metal resonator built in. I knew about them but had never played one. I picked it up. "Do you mind Colin?"

"No...go for your life, I can't play the damned thing, are you a musician?"

"Yeah, play a bit."

I had a bit of a pick and it seemed to be in tune. So played a bit of blues, John Lee Hookers 'Broke Down Engine'. Davey could sing like Dylan and liked Dylan's version of the song, and we would play a bit of blues occasionally. Colin hopped onto the drums, and I could see he was a good drummer but didn't know the song, so I stopped "What do you know Colin?"

"Beatles, Stones, Jefferson, not a lot of country though, closest would be maybe James Taylor."

"Fire and Rain.' That should sound good on this. Just quietly on the drums."

"Cool. I know the tune."

I've got to be honest the resonator sounded bloody good to me instead of an acoustic guitar. Colin quietly tapped out the beat and I was soon lost in my singing and playing, closing my eyes as I concentrated. As we finished there was a wolf whistle and clapping from the stairs. The two girls sitting on the top step had been listening.

"Wow...that was cool Tim, can you play another one. Dinner won't be for another ten minutes." Jan called down.

"Don't you dare sing that 'Pretty Woman' song Tim, I'll kill you if you do." Cindy laughed.

I grinned up at her. "I'd only ever sing it for you Cindy."

"What's that about?" Jan turned to Cindy.

"It's about how Tim seduces woman in five minutes flat."

"Now that I would love to hear."

"If he sang that, you'd have to take your panties off first to save them getting wet."

The two girls burst out laughing, Colin looked at me and shook his head.

"How about 'Penny Lane' Colin?"

Colin nodded, and we were into it. I had to admire Colins drumming, he kept it low key so that it didn't over power my playing and singing, where most drummers beat on the skins like there was no tomorrow.

More wolf whistles and clapping from the girls as I put the guitar back on its stand, and we made our way up the stairs. Cindy had stood up and left with Colin behind her, but Jan was still sitting there as I reached the top. She was smirking at me. "I'm hoping like hell you might want to play with this like you did that guitar." She spread her legs and I was face to face with her naked pussy. Like Cindy's it was clean shaven. I smiled at her and went to make my way past, but as I did she reached up and placed her hand on my cock stopping me.

"That's up to Cindy Jan. But don't get your hopes up, we need to talk about this, and I don't want to talk her into something she may not be okay with." I gently removed Jan's hand and put mine out to help her up.

"That offer is open to you anytime you might like it."

I took the initiative as we sat at the table by ensuring that I didn't sit next to Jan but opposite her as did Cindy with Colin. I didn't trust Jan enough or myself for that matter to sit next to her knowing that she wore no panties. We chatted about all sorts of things, Colin keen to know about my music and he told me about the band he played with and the one off 'Number One' song they had released a few years ago., which I happened to know. The 'Hi Reving Tongues' had released their fast upbeat number that sat at number one on the local charts for a couple of weeks, but they never managed to back it up with another before the band split up.

Cindy and Jan chatted about families, and I heard Jan tell her that they couldn't have kids. We finished the Lasagne, and I was anxious to get going so agreed to coffee before we headed off.

To Colin's credit he never pushed the issue of us getting together again. By now it was an open understanding that the offer was there, and it was up to us.

"Holy hell...that was different." Cindy had her feet back on the dash as we headed to the lake. "Jan showed me her pussy, she wasn't even wearing panties."

"I know she showed me too. How did you get on with Colin?"

"Did she really...talk about a hot wench. Colin was a perfect gentleman. Couldn't keep his eyes off me though. I didn't mind...never felt uncomfortable."

"I just about tripped over when I saw you two checking out each other's tits."

"That's the difference between females and males. Girls don't mind that sort of stuff."

"Yep. Can't say I've ever had the inclination to check out some guy's dick."

Cindy laughed. "So would you do her, would you fuck Jan?"

"And risk losing you...I don't think so Cindy."

"Oh so that's how you feel about me. That's nice Tim. Thankyou. I wouldn't mind if you really wanted to, it would be kind of kinky."

"Are you serious, you'd get off on me screwing some other woman?"

"Umm yeah...I'd want to watch though...rate your performance." She giggled.

"Christ Cindy...and would you let Colin screw you?"

"Probably...you know I've got this thing for older men and he's hot as hell."

"It's like this Cindy...I don't want to stuff up the best thing that's happened to me in a long time and that's what we might risk if we go around screwing other people. Aren't you happy with our relationship, with what we've got?"

"Of course I am...but that doesn't mean we can't have a bit of fun. Listen Tim...how can I put this...since I met you buster, you've opened up a whole new world to me. I didn't know about making love and how cool it could be or how much it would turn me on, let alone that I'd be in a constant state of being randy as hell. And then I had these fantasies in my head about different situations that you made come real. I don't want to stop just because there's a chance we might hurt one another's feelings. I trust you Tim after what we've been through, don't you trust me? What the hell...I'd like to watch you fuck someone else, but if the thought of me being screwed by another man is too much to handle just forget it. Just remember it's happened before I met you. Sorry I suggested it...by the way...are we having a fight?"

"No Cindy, I'd never fight with you," I smiled at her. "Let's just drop it in the meantime and talk about it later...after we've both had a bit of time to reflect on things." I put my hand on her leg. "How about a kiss?"

"That's the most sensible thing you've said in ten minutes, but no kiss while you're driving. You can leave your hand on my leg though, or thereabouts. Want my panties off. The roads empty so nobody will see. Save me having to do it myself. I can't believe how much sexual tension there was in the air when we were with them. I am a bit randy."

"Leave them on Cindy...copping a feel with your panties covering your bald pussy just happens to be one of my fantasies."

"Goody...shall I keep my legs closed and play hard to get."

"With your legs closed!...I bet you can't."

"Bet I can."

I won the bet. Cindy cumming on my hand with her legs wide spread, groaning and bucking on the car seat.

We got a bit of a surprise as I took the wagon down the side of the Gordon's house to drop off the windows and doors, in fact a couple of them. The hardware company had delivered all the supplies and what was better dropped them exactly where I had asked him to, in front of the boatshed.

"Want a hand with that?" I turned around to see a grinning Davey standing there.

"Bloody hell, Davey what are you doing here?" We hugged a bit uncomfortably being brothers, something we weren't that used to.

"Thought I'd better get down here as soon as possible before you stuffed things up. Wow...dad told me you were drop dead gorgeous, so you've got to be Cindy."

"Hi Davey...Tim said I wasn't allowed within ten feet of you, but do you promise you'll behave if I give you a kiss?"

"No way but give it a shot anyway." Cindy laughed and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Suddenly she stood back, her mouth dropped open, and she stared across the lawn. A girl was walking towards us but suddenly stopped and stared, both girls with open mouths and looks of dis-belief on their faces."

"What the hell...Ali...what the hell?" Cindy quickly glanced at Davey and I, then sprinted across the lawn, both girls squealing then jumping up and down as they hugged one another.

Davey and I looked at one another like a couple of stunned mullets, not a clue what was happening.

"Who is she Davey?"

"That's Aliesha, we've been going together for the last month or so."

"Cindy's friend Ali...what are the chances?"

"So this is Aliesha's friend Cinders."

"Cinders, she never told me about that name."

"Fuck mate what are the chances of that?"

"Where did you hook up with her?"

"Met her at the yacht club. She's one in a million brother, never thought I'd ever say this but haven't even looked at another girl since I met her. She's hot as hell too, you wouldn't believe what we get up to. Shit though, that Cinders is hot."

"Yeah well you can say that again...thought I'd been with enough chicks to know how they tick, but Cindy's been like no one I've met before. Just be warned she doesn't piss about; she calls a spade a spade."

The girls were still yapping ninety to the dozen in excited voices, but eventually remembered they weren't alone and wandered over arm in arm, grinning like Chesire cats. I could see why Davey was smitten. Aliesha was as tall as Cindy but much darker with big wide eyes and high cheekbones. With her dark hair and complexion I figured she looked of Spanish or maybe South American descent. Cindy introduced us and Aliesha held my hand and kissed me. We stood in a group looking at one another. Then I grinned and started laughing followed by Cindy, Davey and Aliesha. It became infectious as we all came to realise the absurdity of what just happened.

Finally Davey stopped and shook his head. "Three million people in this country and somehow amongst the multitudes, two brothers in different places find two best friends in different places. This is bloody ridiculous, or bloody spooky."

"How about we get this lot sorted. We've eaten but have you guys?"

"Yeah, no one here when we arrived so we shot back to the café. Dana filled us in on all the drama. How's Roger and Audrey?"

"Much better thanks to Ben." I realized we had a lot to talk about. "Umm...how about we sort this stuff and talk later, it's going to be pitch black soon. Cindy can you turn on the deck lights. Maybe you girls might want to make drinks, we won't be long."

Once inside the cottage the questions and explanations came fast. Davey and Aliesha checked out my injuries to which Davey insisted had improved my looks by considerably. I was curious as to how Cindy didn't know about Davey hooking up with Aliesha. The girls grinned at one another.

"Ali has been studying to be a vet at Waikato University and you know I'm at Auckland. Both of us had sort of been pissing around all year with our studies. When I lost Ollie I was way behind with my papers and the Uni gave me a bit of grace when I took time out, providing I made it up later. Same with Ali because she spent so much time with me. So we made a deal a few weeks ago, no contact till the end of the semester so that we could catch up, otherwise we would both fail the year. So for the last six weeks we hadn't seen each other, just studied. Anyway Ali, how come you were at the yacht club where you met Davey. I thought we had an agreement no socialising?"

"I wasn't socialising, it was a fund raiser for my brother Jamie, he won the nationals and qualified for the world champs. Said he'd kill me if I didn't attend."

"So, I suppose you haven't been doing any socialising with Davey since then. How come when I rang your Mum after I finished Uni, she said you were away for the night with a friend." Cindy had her hand on her hip as she rounded up on Aliesha.

Aliesha poked her tongue out at Cindy, reminiscent of what Cindy had done to me "Because Miss butter wouldn't melt in your mouth. Davey agreed no phone calls, but he picked me up every Saturday afternoon for the last five weeks and we spent Saturday nights and Sundays on the coast camping in the van. I was only taking one day off a week. Don't try and tell me you didn't take a bit of time off, and what's more I still studied while Davey surfed."

"I might have...but I didn't go camping every weekend...hope you've got good springs in your van Davey."

"Bitch." Aliesha laughed.

"Slut." Cindy countered.

Davey and I both laughed at the grinning girls.

"Your right Cindy...had to replace the shock absorbers last week...mattress is just about worn out too." Davey looked up at the ceiling.

"Oh ha-ha. Very funny...it's pick on Ali day is it. Just you wait mister...it's not Saturday night yet."

The girls had wines and Davey and I had beers. We sat on the sofas.

"What's the plan Davey?"

"Had a look at the shed. Mum and Dad will be down Saturday so that gives us a couple of days to get as much as possible done before they arrive. If the girls can help, we can prop up the end of the shed and get rid of the old framing, you can help me build a new section and we'll lift it in to place. Nice windows Tim where'd you find those?"