Fire and the Redhead Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy and I grinned at one another. "Long story...we've got to spend a bit of time helping Howard with the boat."

"Okay, do you think you can do that first thing in the morning while I measure up and set up my saw? Early start guys."

Cindy leaned over and whispered in my ear. 'Do you think you could run the bath for Ali and me?'

She had a cheeky grin on her face. "Okay...but it will take half an hour to warm up."

"Goody...I've got a surprise for you Ali, you'll love this."

"Hope it's a puppy...Davey says I can't have one. He's mean to me." Aliesha pouted and dropped her lip.

I headed up to the bath, ran the water and fired up the water heater. The candles were just stubs after leaving them burning all last Saturday night, but I knew where Mum had more so headed back to the cottage.

Dave was bringing in a couple of bags from his van and dumped them in the lounge as the girls came out of the bedroom all smiles and giggles.

"Umm...would it be okay if Ali and I slept in your Mum and Dad's room tonight?" Cindy glanced between Davey and I.

I looked at Davey and he shrugged his shoulders grabbed Aliesha's bag and took it into the room. I had figured that Cindy and I would probably sleep at the Gordon's place, but Cindy had other ideas.

"Is it ready yet?" Cindy smiled at me.

"Almost, you'll need the torch Cindy and I'll grab some candles for you. Cindy had a bottle of wine and a couple of glasses on the kitchen bench which she handed to Aliesha and the two of them followed me up the track.

"Oh wow." Aliesha exclaimed as she took in the view across the lake with the moon rising and reflecting on the water.

I lit the candles and checked the water temperature then turned to see both girls stripping off their shorts and tops. Aliesha was wearing a bra which Cindy unhooked for her then both girls skimmed off their panties. If I tried not to look I was given no choice as Cindy handed me their clothes poking her tongue at me as she did. Whereas Cindy had an athletic body Aliesha's was a bit fuller, her tits were a bit bigger than Cindy's, but she still had a trim figure. Her pussy had trimmed dark pubic hair.

"Cindy...you've shaved your pussy...you hussie."

"I know and it feels so nice I might keep doing it." Cindy rubbed her hand over her crotch.

"Oh my god It looks sexy...I might have to try that. What made you do that?"

"Tim didn't want a face rash."

Aliesha grinned at me. "Have you been licking Cinder's pussy Tim?"

"He's been licking, sucking, poking and fucking me Ali and I've loved every second of it. Didn't know it could be like that...I've cum more times in the last few days than my entire life. He fucked my bum too Ali."

"Tim...you dirty bugger!!" she smiled at me with mock horror. "I'm jealous now. No not really, Davey's Okay... just needs to slow down a bit...keeps doing hundred-yard sprints and I like marathons." We all laughed.

The girls squealed as they hopped into opposite ends of the steaming bath, wine glasses in hand. With the steam, flickering candles and now bright moonlight it made a pretty picture.

"Thank you Tim...you can go now Daddy." Cindy was using her little girl voice.

"Yes Maam...I guess there's no point in telling you two to behave."

Modesty, shyness and morality were all words that didn't exist in the make up of Cindy and Aliesha. In a way it was refreshing to be around girls like that, Gwyneth had been like that and also Carol and Gwenda, but I had spent an awful lot of time around woman who wanted to convey an air of innocence and expected you to play the game of seduction before you even got to first base. No such qualms with these two, they just called it as they saw it. Some might be a bit shocked or judgemental at their sometimes almost slutty behaviour but not me now that I was getting used to it. There was always a sense of fun as well, which left me feeling not only happy but also randy as hell.

Davey was sitting on the sofa playing with the guitar when I got back, so I grabbed another beer and joined him. We started yakking about the fire, my job offer, his work and inevitably Mum and Dad and how they were handling losing Cam, perhaps ignoring the elephant in the room which was how we were coming to terms with it.

Davey and I had never been as close as Cam and I. Cam was always someone I could talk to about anything, and in a way being older he had kept me on the straight and narrow. I guess that is why now he wasn't around had hit me so hard. Davey was always out there having a good time with his mates, and he was a terrible womaniser. Being a good-looking dude he had no problems attracting his share of female admirers but was never one to get into a relationship. I was curious to know why suddenly he had taken up with Aliesha. I figured the best way of fixing my curiosity was to come straight out and ask him.

Davey smiled at me and had a think about my question for a while. "She's just like no one else I've met before. When we first met I thought here's a good-looking chick and I wouldn't mind getting into her pants, wondering if she might be a good fuck...you know what I'm like. Anyway she never tried coming on to me and for some reason for once I never tried to tune her up. All I got was a phone number. Then for the next few days I couldn't stop thinking about her, gave her a call and we jacked up a trip away in the van. I had it in my mind that it was going to take a bit of work before I managed to screw this chick but, was I ever in for a surprise. We were only five minutes down the road before she was checking out my cock and blowing me. I had to find a side road and we were at it like never before. Luckily I'd tinted out the van windows because along comes a cocky on a tractor...starts banging on the side wanting to know if were alright. I've got a mouth full of pussy and Ali's got a mouth full of cock and wouldn't let my head go so that I could answer him. She wouldn't let me fuck her pussy though because I hadn't thought to pick up condoms. Next minute she's telling me I can fuck her in the arse. Fuck Tim...I'm no arse bandit but that was the best fuck of my life. Since I've met Ali I haven't even thought about or looked at other chicks even though she's told me she doesn't mind if I fuck anyone else and don't expect her not to do the same if she feels the urge. That was hard to get my head around. For once the boot was on the other foot...here was someone that was more like me than I was. She's just so different from anyone else that it's mind blowing. I'm constantly having to think up different ways of satisfying her. She thinks we should try a threesome and doesn't care if it's a male or female. Do you think that her and Cindy get it on?"

I was grinning at Davey. He had never opened up to me like this before. What he had just told me about Aliesha was so much like Cindy that it wasn't even funny. They were so like one another that I could see why they were such good friends.

"I know they've played around a bit; Cindy's told me that. With Cindy I've just gone with the flow. She's had a couple of fantasies we've played out and I've just come to expect the unexpected. She seems keen or at the least interested to get it on with another couple we met."

Davey shook his head then smiled at me. "Lucky bastards aren't we mate." I just grinned back.

"Anyway I'm stuffed mate. Need to hit the hay...promised the boss a full day before I left, so was up at four. Guess you and I are in the bunk room. I'll take the bottom bunk if you want the bed."

"Okay Davey...good talk mate. I'll wait till the girls get back, need to go up and turn the water heater off."

I guess I must have fallen asleep on the sofa almost straight away, but for how long I didn't know, it must have been a couple of hours. The lights were still on. I poked my head into the bedroom, but the girls weren't there. Hesitant to disturb them but a bit concerned they may have fallen asleep I decided to wander up the track which was well lit by the moonlight.

I heard Cindy's hushed voice as I got closer but couldn't quite believe what she was saying.

"Yes Ali...just there...go deep."

Cindy was straddling the bath, her legs over both sides and she was leaning on the end which meant her pussy was stretched wide open. Ali was kneeling inside the bath behind her licking Cindy's pussy. I saw her lick from Cindy's pussy up and over her arsehole where she stopped then appeared to drive the tip of her tongue into the puckered hole.

In the back of my mind I guess I was expecting to come across something going on between the two of them as Cindy was so keen for me to set the bath up and then wanting the bedroom, but the sight of the two of them at it like this was a bit of a surprise. I could have happily stood there and watched, as to be honest it was turning me on, but my inbuilt sense of morality said, 'leave them alone.' That's what Cindy wanted. As I turned Cindy must have sensed my presence or perhaps she heard me.

"Tim." I turned back to see the two of them looking at me. Aliesha's mouth glistened with Cindy's juices in the flickering candle light. They were both smiling. "Don't go Tim...come here." I wandered over and stood in front of Cindy.

"I was hoping you might come up. This is your fault...Ali likes my shaved pussy and wanted to try it. Um...and then we sort of got carried away. Were you having a good perv?"

"No Cindy...I just got here."

"Then how come your cock looks like it's getting hard?"

"Because Cindy as you well know by now it's got a mind of it's own. Plus which that's probably the most erotic thing I've seen in my life, couldn't be very comfortable though. Ali was grinning at me but made no move to shift from her kneeling position behind Cindy's pussy.

"How about you lose your pants buster. Do you want to join us? We were just saying that the only thing missing was a big fat cock or two. You can fuck Ali if you like. We've decided that it might be nice to fuck a pair of brothers. Or do you just want a blow job. How about I suck you off and I can show Ali what I learnt about how to deep throat you." I glanced down at the wine bottle and wasn't surprised to see it empty. Cindy had been slurring her words slightly and reached out hooked her hand into the waistband of my shorts pulling me to the end of the bath. Leaning on her elbows now she pulled the drawstring and pushed down my shorts. My cock sprang free. Ali was watching' leaning sideways with her head against Cindy's thigh.

"Exactly the same Cindy...same cock as Davey's." The girls had obviously been discussing cocks. Good news for me. I would have been pissed if Ali had said Davey's was bigger. As kids and being the youngest Cam and Davey always used to tease me about the size of my cock compared to theirs.

Cindy leaned forward and started to suck but not before looking up at me and using her little girl eyes. "Want me to put your cock in my mouth Daddy?" I glanced at Aliesha who had half a grin but also a look of anticipation on her face. It looked as though Cindy had told her about her fetish and my roleplay, or maybe she had always been aware of it. What the hell I thought. Any thoughts that Cindy might move past her 'Daddy' fetish were fast disappearing.

"Yes Cindy, suck Daddy's cock for him. Make your Daddy feel good."

I was soon hard, as Cindy held my balls while sliding her lips slowly up and down my cock several times, before stopping.

"Watch this Ali." Aliesha leaned down the side of the bath next to Cindy to watch as she took my cock deep into her mouth, then swallowed so that then entire length was engulfed. I saw Aliesha's eyes widen then she glanced up at me to see the expression on my face as Cindy's lips stopped at the base of my cock. Bobbing her head a couple of times then withdrawing from my length, saliva drooled from both my cock and her mouth. I groaned involuntarily.

"Oh wow. Told you that could do it Cinders but didn't think you would get all of that down."

"I know nor did I. Daddy likes to fuck his girl's mouth Ali and my other places. Are you going to lick my pussy again? Daddy's thing in my mouth is giving me more cum tingles."

Aliesha knelt behind Cindy's arse again and Cindy responded to the tongue licking and probing at her pussy and arse by once again taking in my cock. Aliesha used her hands to pull on Cindy's cheeks forcing them apart with her thumbs. This time Cindy's lips squeezed harder around my length, and I started to properly fuck her mouth, controlling her sliding lips with both my hands on the back of Cindy's head. With a muffled groan her body tensed, and she pushed forward again engulfing my entire cock as she went through an intense orgasm. Any chance of me holding back was long gone and as I felt myself about to erupt, pushed her face off my cock, grabbed it and wanked. Cindy pushed my hand away, held my cock and pumped it while aiming it under her tits. I realised what she was doing just as my first shots of cum fired out. Aliesha squealed and I knew my shots of cum had hit her. Cindy continued to wank me, and her fist became covered with cum as it flowed around it.

"Naughty Daddy...Daddy help me up... I'm stuck and my legs hurt."

Aliesha had sat back in the bath as I managed to help Cindy stand, turn around and collapse into the water. Aliesha looked at us and giggled as she wiped my cum off her chin and tits.

"Thanks for sharing Tim...try and control where you fire that stuff. I was four feet away and it still splattered."

"Definitely wasn't in control of proceedings Ali. I was just the innocent bystander in the wrong place at the wrong time."

"Don't be silly. Right place at the right time weren't you Daddy. Daddy...Ali and I have been talking...if it's alright with Davey, do you think we could all go and visit Uncle Colin and Aunty Jan?"

To be continued.