All Comments on 'Fire and the Redhead'

by Antipod

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A bunch of distracting spelling errors, but the one repeated most is "crutch" (what you use if you have a bad leg), which should be "crotch".

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A great story, good well, but you could use a proof reader.

AntipodAntipod9 months agoAuthor

Point taken and thanks for the comments. I submitted this story to an editor but never heard back from them. Being from the Antipodes, we do have differences in word meanings. 'Crutch' is what I was brought up with and is a common term. I guess it comes from the farming community where 'Crutching Sheep' is a farming term. I will attempt to find an editor for further parts of this Novella.

JamjohnnyJamjohnny8 months ago

Well written. You were extraordinary developing Cindy especially as well as Tim. 5 stars. Enjoyable read. Can't wait to read the next chapter. Are you a professional?

jrydher1jrydher16 months ago

Very well written, great story...but you lost me with the Daddy play. Bad choice.

AntipodAntipod6 months agoAuthor

Point taken and thanks for the feedback. That is why I ask for comments, either negative or positive. They are the only real guide as to what readers think of my stories. Scores are a guide but comments are invaluable to an author.

Cheers Antipod.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

TACKY...

And i never saw panties that had a crutch!

k2peakerk2peaker2 months ago

Enjoyable read and great character development. “Crutch” is ok by me if a regional idiom. Might want to point it out though when introduced.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAntipod@Antipod
Now retired. I live by the ocean and start to itch if I'm away from it for even a couple of days. I adore the female form (if this is a fetish then I do have one) and am definitely a lover. My stories are based on actual experiences and travels when i was in my late teens.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES