All Comments on 'Fire Ch. 03'

by Enithermon

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wow!

loved it! more please...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OMG!

They don't get any better than this. I'll be watching everyday for the next chapter.

baikalisanbaikalisanover 15 years ago
More!!

Cant wait for the next chapters to see where they go from here! Thanks for writing this, and i eagerly anticipate more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
So glad I waited

This is one of those stories that unfolds with time and the more you read it the more you love it. It's one of those pieces were the sex is worth waiting for because you need to know the background first which is why it's one of my favourite works on literotica. Believe me when I type this I've read a lot of stories half of which I give up reading because there same old same old whereas this has varity in it and a good variety of vocabulary and words. Thankyou you for sharing this story with us literotica readers and I hope there's more to come...

FatBottomedGirlFatBottomedGirlover 15 years ago
Yikes!

smoking HOTT!!! excellent stuff. thanx so much for sharing with us.

TricialenTricialenover 15 years ago
Hot! Very, Very Hot!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where to start? I loved the way that both Jairus and Thea threw little temper tantrums, all full of frustration. I loved the way she went to him as he was going to her. And, OMG! That was one of the most sensual, blazing lovemaking scenes that I have ever read! Fire? More like scorching hot! If I had been holding this in book form, it would have sizzled! I am trying to cool off, and am wondering why I thought that I was so finished with vampire stories. Because your story, secretme's Mira,and Elianna's Fallen, have given that tired gendre new life. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awesome!!!

This is an amazing series.... The buildups are perfect, and the interactions between the characters make them so real I'm waiting for them to come in through my front door... I'm definitely looking forward to the rest of this series!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 15 years ago
Oh, my!

What a chapter! Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Smokin'!

I loved the build up and the tension along with the explosion. I think that I'm drooling.

wyzrchkwyzrchkover 15 years ago
Amazing

This chapter was the BEST! And really, it is REALLY ok, if this is the last of the story, it is completely well rounded and damn, SUPER HOT!

Terrific and definitely a Favorite!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Oh. My. God.

Now THAT is what I call a satisfying sex scene! I need to go find my boyfriend......

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
That. Was. Epic.

I have been checking. Every. Single. Day. to see if there was an update. Finally! And its several pages long! Its perfect! I absolutely loved it! It was well worth the wait. So passionate! That got me totally wet. Please keep the long chapters coming! I can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
i love it love it love it

I love this story so wonderful... your a great writer i can't wait for more from you..

XxSarahxXXxSarahxXover 15 years ago
Honestly...

... one of the best sex scenes I ever read on Literotica. And I've been around for over 3 years now... Smoking hot, lots of detail, tension, passion...

Keep bringing on the good stuff!

x

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This is possibly...

...the most erotic thing I have ever read... amazing!

Sirens_CrySirens_Cryover 15 years ago
Beautiful

Wonderful story. The anticipation and build up was terrible and wonderfully arousing and kept me glued to the story till the end. Job very well done!

Sarahblue02Sarahblue02over 15 years ago
Loving it!

The story is wonderful and i'm really enjoying it!

Can't wait for some more!

KatLadyKatLadyover 15 years ago
WOW!

HOT! HOT! HOT! Great chapter--I can't wait for the next one.

jennaheartjennaheartover 15 years ago
WOW

holly fuck! that was awesome. OMG, that was hot! I love how you've written the whole story so far. I loved how he turned into this beast, how the way she makes him feel made him lose all control. But at the same time it was kinda sweet. Gosh, fabulous writting, please post the next one quickly!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WTF!!!!!

That was ridiculously off the chain Eni! I am breathless, speechless, in awe! Anxious for the next chapter. Great, great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Never felt so hot

It was dirty! It was rough! Fuck! It was fucking raunchy dirty hot read! Bloody excellent read! MORE!!! ;p

abby963727abby963727over 15 years ago
amazing

Absolutely amazing, thats all I have to say. I keep checking back for the next chapter, and the wait is killing me!! You write so beautifully, and not to mention extremly hot!

abby963727abby963727over 15 years ago
amazing

Absolutely amazing, thats all I have to say. I keep checking back for the next chapter, and the wait is killing me!! You write so beautifully, and not to mention extremly hot!

ImmortalRomanceImmortalRomanceover 15 years ago
Very HOT

I love your writing style... I love your characters... The sex is sizzling hot!!! Don't stop writing :)

ebonygriotebonygriotover 15 years ago
Seriously hot

next chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
So hot!

I absolutely love it!! The sex is seriously hot and the story's fantastic too. Very impressed so far.

Smeeker082Smeeker082about 15 years ago
Ive been bitten!

Love this story, wonderful job! That was so hot, wow

valaerynvalaerynalmost 15 years ago
Whew!

When I sat down to read, I was cold. I'm sure as hell not cold anymore...

That aside though, you write beautifully. And you have created a wonderful character in your vampire. The way you express his possessiveness, well, just everything in general--wow.

FlpantherFlpantherover 14 years ago
OMG!

You are a rare find...Bravo!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Oh. My. Fucking. God...

AMAZING.... where do I find sex like that!?

Seriously, this story is one of brilliance...delayed gratification really does have its benefits and your work is a first class example.

Two very enthusiastic thumbs up, now I need to hurry along and finish the other chapters ; D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
hottest story ever

How can this story not rate at the top of the voting category. This story is the most amazing hot sexiest character developed story ever written on this site. Its what Charlaine Harris could include in her southern vampire series to make them perfect for me, and they are darn near perfect as they are, just like yours.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
hottest story ever times 2

I agree with everything the last poster wrote, you're story is absolutely amazing please continue it

roseNthornsroseNthornsabout 14 years ago
Wow!!

Wish I had found you a long time ago. And I thought Danielle was the best....

MaxillinaMaxillinaabout 14 years ago
:o :o

That was the best literotica story I've read so far!!! Loved it, loved it, loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
oh my god...

that was so hot... you are an AMAZING writer. WOW. 10 stars out of 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOWZA!

Good god...that was some intense lovin' and I'm lovin' it! Great work!

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
Fiery hot chapter

Vampire sex at its best.

One of my favorites.

celia82celia82over 12 years ago
Yummie!

One of the best sex-scenes so far of what I have read at literotica! I would surely like some myself.. Groan..

kiwiplumkiwiplumalmost 12 years ago
reading for the third time

and it's always soooo good

kitteh_katkitteh_katalmost 12 years ago
too right, celia82...

...reading that has only increased my annoyance at the fact i'm not getting any!

my fiancee is away... sigh.

seriously, this is a fantastic chapter, and i'm glad you waiting long enough for it not to be stupid, but short enough for us to not get bored.

keep it up, i want to see more writing from you!

k_k

quiesincaelisquiesincaelisalmost 12 years ago
One of the best sex scenes written

Hi!

Great job! Great sex ! I wish those Amazon writers had your talent!

Thanks!

kattoy120vkattoy120vabout 11 years ago
SATIETY!

How can I ever be satisfied with meager subsistence of half heartened endeavours of fumbling passion.

I want to THRIVE!

I will have to reread and practice... practice to feel, live as well as you have written here.

Thank you for reminding me that living... not just existing takes effort. I will relearn to exert all the effort I can, until I exist no more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Thank you for aharing your work! This is one of the best chapters/stories on this site

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

Did I say this was hot? It doesn't begin to describe how sexy hot this chapter was!

naolsnaolsabout 9 years ago
Sir, may I have some more?

This is sooooooo good, I've come for seconds! So deliciously hot!!!! One of the many great literary works here that is worth re-reading again and again and again. Thank you!

U4ia99U4ia99over 2 years ago

So fucking good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous