All Comments on 'Fire Ch. 10'

by Enithermon

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
yay!!!!!!!

if you do not finish this i will be haunted...like forever. yay for posting. i don't know what i think is going to happen, why can't the empire just leave J and T out of their twisted affairs?

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 14 years ago
Good chapter

Had to go back and reread the last one, as I was quite confused at the beginning of this chapter. I had forgotten quite a bit during the wait. Looking forward to the rescue and conclusion though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow!

It's so good, I get sucked in deeper with every chapter, even when I think I couldn't be anymore hooked! Eagerly waiting for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
yay

great chapter, thank you for continuing the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Huh?

I liked it but was confused at many points, please dont make us wait this long again I had to go back to the previous chapters twice ... pretty please let him find thea

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
AWESOME!

I love that she killed that guy! That was awesome. She is an amazing character! I agree with some of the other posts...please don't make us wait so long! Also I hope J. finds Thea soon!

Thank you!

bad_girl69bad_girl69over 14 years ago
Great!!

I really enjoyed reading this chapter...so many things happened. I am so glad that Thea killed Darius. I never expected it to just happen like that.

BUT BUT BUT....please.... let Jairus know that Thea is safe, and let him find her! PLEASE! I cant stand having him have a broken heart thinking she died in the fire....please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Anxious to read the next chapter

I absolutely love this series and the characters you've created. I can't wait to find out what happens to Jairus and Thea.

2Bkneaded2Bkneadedover 14 years ago
Misty eyes

Amazing progression! I shed a tear. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Eagerly Awaiting the Next Installment

Awesome! True, I did have to read some parts over a few times, but it was worth it. Love your character development. Surely Jairus will find Thea and could there be some competition between him and Othywn for Thea's affections? Hmm...hmm? Keep up the good work.

j3nnpj3nnpabout 14 years ago
More? PLEASE!

I can't wait to read the last installment (installments?), I've enjoyed them all so much! Thea and Jairus are too endearing to be left to hang.

But thanks for the wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
delicious torture

I never want to see Jarius and thea come to an end but thats what happens everyday when I look for your conclusion to this story. I so hope you continue writing, its such a joy to read.

EdwarusEdwarusabout 14 years ago
Love it

i really like this story and would find it amazing if you continued it please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Confused...

Was it just me or did reading that last paragraph sound like 'J' just died???

"The wind pulled again, and the pale statue followed, letting the too bright moon carve a new path, **!!the only record of his passing!!** a wilting flower in melting snow, carved of ash and blood."

please let it just be me interpreting "his passing" wrongly, cuz i will be shattered if he's dead and Thea is Othwyn's for the taking...

lostchickenlostchickenabout 14 years ago
Ummmm....

I loved the poetry in the ending but I am a little confused by it as well... I think it was talking about Jarius but... is he alive?

Love this story, you are a wonderful writer!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
...

No, Jairus is not dead. I think he has returned home to find it destroyed by fire, and all of its inhabitants presumably dead. The flower imagery symbolizes the death of the future he hoped to share with Thea. (Assuming his turmoil can't spontaneously generate roses from frozen ground.)

Enithermon, I hope you feel inspired to continue your work soon. I have enjoyed reading "Fire" over the past few days. You write internal dialogues that describe shifting feelings and motivations beautifully. Thank you for an entertaining, high-quality read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
update update update please please please

I am on pins and needles woman, quite torturing your devoted readers and update, puleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Jairus isn't alive...

Really, he's undead. So there. ^^

kiwiplumkiwiplumabout 14 years ago
thank you!

So glad that you've picked this great story up again, it's definitely one of my favourites. Got me all excited about it over again. Othwyn may well turn out to be a nice guy but I can't figure out why she thinks that Jarius is gone, maybe I missed something there. surely she knows he won't let anything stop him finding her...

spearishspearishover 11 years ago
Gripped !!

Your a great writer .I'm absolutely gripped .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

No! He needs to find her!!!!!

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_ealmost 10 years ago
ugh

She seems rather flippant about being capture and easy to let go of the vampire...she's weird

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous