All Comments on 'Fire Drill'

by NakedDan

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great start...

Sexy beginning. Looking forward to seeing where you take it and how you can keep him exposed, aroused and vulnerable. Thanks.

Dan1900Dan1900about 9 years ago
I can relate

I can relate to this, and can see some reality as opposed to fantasy. I have over 20 years of experience as a nude model for art classes, although the calls are getting to be rare occasions now. I also tried to be the best the best model they had, and tried to keep my breaks short. Sometimes I would have to call for my break, because the instructor allowed the class to break when they wanted to, as opposed to going in a group at specified times. There was one occasion where there was a fire alarm during a class where I was the model, but I had plenty of time to get dressed, and there was no draping or props to move. The university art department is located on the art museum campus where I currently work, so most of my coworkers are ware of my experience on the college side of the museum.

WatcherRobWatcherRobabout 9 years ago
Yes, good start

I agree, great start to what I hope will be a continuing story. Maybe with a female model as a duo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
boring

you seriously can do better than that

qarlcueqarlcueabout 9 years ago
I liked it

Thanks for writing this. It's got enough realistic details to make it believable, and that makes it more enjoyable. Ok, the parts where the girls come over and ask questions and grope, not quite so realistic. But still, fun to read, and picture being in the situation.

rso13rso13about 9 years ago
Looking forward to the next instalment

Very nicely set up. Have added you to my favourites so that I can see where this one goes. I have already read some of your other work and will re-read them while waiting for this one to develop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Married

I was looking for a continuation of https://www.literotica.com/s/class-demonstration-ch-07 so it came as a surprise that the make character is married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
art model

I worked as an artist figure model for 20 years, and I can tell you that this is exactly accurate to the way things work. The person who wrote this story has obviously written from some level of personal experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Cute! Really cute!

NaturallyGroovyNaturallyGroovyover 3 years ago
Needs a follow-up...

Like Dan and his girl posing together, since everybody seeing him has doubled/tripled enrollment in Jenny's class!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNakedDan@NakedDan
I am the author of the novels The "Volunteer", Life Models, and The Girl Who Stopped Wearing Clothes, all of which are available in paperback and Kindle editions. The "Volunteer" is also available on Audible. See ordering info at my website dhjonathan.com. I've been a nude ...