All Comments on 'Fire in The Hole Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Return to good ole detective work

WW, this one is looking good to return from the original theme. Detective doing detection and serve n protect. A real need to stay away from toxic political environment. Thanks for the story.

garybluegaryblueover 5 years ago
Another damned cliffhanger

I feel like a kid at the Saturday matinée. Will Jungle Jim get out of the pit of cobras?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great hiding place

They are both in the old safe.....

otr3otr3over 5 years ago
Just WOW!

I look forward to your work as i do with- Childs,Sanford,Silva,Flynn,Crais,White - WW u ra superb Auther.I'am feeling Guilty that this is FREE TO ALL OF US.

Thank You for your great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Doing fine

Please keep your balance of plot elements as is. People need to learn to skim over the parts they don't care for. Making others do without to avoid bugging us is ruining this country. I love your work and the parts I don't are a flyspeck on a 65 inch screen.

hpinghpingover 5 years ago
Russel's trial

Well, I think that Russel will havve a blast in court when he will face a nice ADA Patterson, nice statements from two police-officers about the truth-worthiness of his daughter, and off course the fact that he broke his house arrest. That will be a nice prelude to him being questioned by a black woman, who will be pressing all his buttons for bigotery, racism, and of course his feeling superior to anybody because he is a senator, a leader in his own mind...

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 5 years ago
OOOHHHHH! A blast like that will consume a LOT of oxygen!

I guess it is a really good thing that the Crowbar Clan was given the first of the oxygen "tanks" the BOW is making....!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great cliffhanger

The fact that Don and the Governor are in the safes breathing through Todd's new 5 minute oxygen masks is a certainty, but what a way to end a chapter.

PairadoxPairadoxover 5 years ago
Safes and masks

That one was almost way too signalled - unless you've done a bait and switch on us.

AffecteffectAffecteffectover 5 years ago
I can hear the news story now.

“This is Jimmy Accostya with WELI TV news live at the old Wentworth Tool & Die facility where an explosion took place just minutes ago. Racist governor Val Jared was here touring a factory being opened by Todd Burke. WELI news anchor Bella Cose was on the scene covering that story. Bella?”

“Thanks Jimmy. Racist misogynist governor Val Jared and reckless commander Don Troy are believed to be have been inside the building at the time of the explosion. The governor and commander are missing. No bodies have been found. Sources say that the heat and intensity of the blast was so great that they were likely incinerated.”

“Thanks Bella. We were very lucky today er…. I mean… It could have been much worse.”

“Right Jimmy. Once again, Val Jared has shown his contempt for the citizens of this state by putting lives in danger by visiting this factory. We are very lucky that none of these brave protesters were hurt. Luckily, none of them were anywhere near the building when it blew. This political stunt was to celebrate the creation of a few dozen new jobs created by the opening of the now destroyed factory. These jobs were really just crumbs sprinkled out by obscenely rich industrialist Todd Burke.”

“Eloquently said Bella.”

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 5 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted.

Apologies for the delay: went to see the (Georgia) Bulldogs play and defeat the Auburn Tigers/WarEagles/whatever they are. The next chapter is submitted.

Just one question: What does "WELI" stand for, if anything? :o)

AffecteffectAffecteffectover 5 years ago
WELI is just we lie shortened to a 4 letter FCC station call sign.

They all begin with a W or K. Even so, there are a bunch that nobody wants for some reason, like WANG WROT WUSS WELI WLIE WKGB WFUK WPOO WSOB KRAP KUNT KUMM KPIS to name a few, or KSTD like you use in your stories.

WhatsupCologneWhatsupCologneover 5 years ago
WELI - TV appears in 'Kentucky Fried Movie'

Funny I discovered the WELI mistery in a movie from 1977. Citing Wikipedia

"... The Kentucky Fried Movie contains largely unconnected sketches that parody various film genres, including exploitation films. .... Other sketches spoof TV commercials and programs, news broadcasts, and classroom educational films."

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
FIRES ARE NATURES WAY OF CLEANSING

and covering up for the next wave to grow, TK U MLJ LV NV

chytownchytown6 months ago

Wow this is a great chapter. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES