Fire Knight Katrina Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guards made "the master" drink an antimagic potion which made his magic weaker for a while, then wrapped him in enchanted chains to make him unable to cast spells. That's how Sir Gunther ordered each crazy archwizard to be transported into the prison. For Katrina and Sophia it was time for a bath and some sleep, the watch didn't have any issues with them, even forgave them for stealing one of their patrol horses. Its owner was too drunk to perform his watchman duties anyway.

"That was a walk and a half, huh?" Katrina asked as she entered their room.

"Indeed, but I would prefer a calmer one next time," the priestess giggled.

Their living quarters weren't large but were pleasing to look at with their cozy furniture and greenery of curtains, tablecloths, and blankets. The only thing that made Sophia a bit uncomfortable was the fact that there was only one queen-sized bed instead of two separate ones, but Katrina didn't seem to mind that at all. The blonde blushed a little when she realized they'll be sleeping together, but today the two of them got so close that it didn't feel strange.

"One more thing," the nude warrior said and threw away the blankets with a swift move, "no covering up your body!"

"Even with a blanket while sleeping?" The blonde raised her eyebrow in disbelief.

"Even with a blanket while sleeping," Katrina parroted her in a playful tone, "no long towels or cosmetics too, by the way."

Sophia smiled and got into bed, too tired to worry about such things right now. Although even if she had the energy to be surprised, it wouldn't be that shocking compared to the moment when Katrina told her to strip naked. The redhead knight was quite strict with her rules, but it was just something the priestess will have to deal with. For the sake of Zardiw.

Her skin was still wet from taking a bath, so the night air felt especially cool. Katrina noted that Sophia had some goosebumps and suddenly moved toward her. The priestess's body trembled a little when the knight hugged her, wrapping her arm around the blonde's body.

"In the future, your body will become durable enough to not care about cold at all," Katrina whispered, "but until that time, I'll keep you warm."

Sophia blushed even more but didn't dare to refuse this amazing offer. On the contrary, when the priestess started to fall asleep, she almost instinctively turned towards her companion and snuggled up to her, returning the warm hug. Katrina smiled as she looked at Sophia, who was now peacefully sleeping in her strong arms, using one of her large boobs as a pillow. The redhead thought about how well the two of them worked as a team and how what they could achieve in the future. Surely, the main reason why Katrina brought the girl with her was her healing abilities, but it turned out that it had more benefits than she could've thought. A team of two naked girls seemed far better than a single naked girl, and surely a lot more fun!

12