Fire Knight Katrina Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, what is going on here?" She asked with her chin up high, "Thomas, I thought we'd go to the theater to see the show when your shift is over."

"Who needs theaters when we have such a show of our own?" Katrina laughed, raising her head.

"Amy, this isn't what you think it is..." Thomas was at a loss for words.

"Who is this wench?" She finally asked.

Her voice was calm, yet hit harder than metal, and her gaze relentlessly pierced Thomas akin to a sharp spear. A very dominant type, Katrina thought to herself. Maybe a tad too much.

"This wench is fire knight named Katrina," the knight gave the pink-haired girl a clumsy, mocking bow, "was sent here by The Supreme Judge to rid this town of the mage craze. And you are..."

"Amelia, daughter of a very well-known, high-status merchant," she replied with pride, "and I won't let my fiance take part in any acts of depravity, especially in public!"

"Depravity? Apologies, m'lady, but we were just sparring. I understand that it's odd for someone who didn't have to hold a weapon in her entire life, but try to understand," Katrina ridiculed the merchant's daughter with a confident smirk.

"In my entire life, I saw plenty of knights and warriors. None of them degraded themselves by fighting butt-naked, I can tell that for sure," Amelia continued, her voice posh and arrogant, "you look like a parody of a knight at best, and I won't tolerate my Thomas having such low-life company."

"Amelia, you don't understand! Stop this, you just walked in on the wrong moment!" Thomas cried out.

"I'll hear your explanations at home," the pink-haired girl glared at her fiancee with scorn, "I'll wait for you there."

Amelia turned around and slowly strode away from the militiamen, but not before taking a close look at Katrina.

"Don't be too hard on yourself, you might be a nice girl," the pink-haired said to her, "and I understand that all this... Common soldiery needs someone to boost their primitive instincts. But I don't want my fiancee to linger with harlots, I think you'd understand if you were just a tad smarter."

"No, you got it all wrong! Amy, why are you doing this again?!" Thomas glanced at the knight with an apologetic tone and ran to Amelia, continuing to shout his explanations at her. The girl didn't seem interested at all, brushing his points as shameful excuses.

"Oh, a harlot? Well, could a harlot do this?" A playful glowing appeared in Katrina's eyes, she took a step closer and reached Amy with her wooden sword.

She hooked the dress with the weapon and rapidly pushed it downward, pulling Amelia's clothing with it. The dress made a ripping sound and fell down to the owner's ankles, baring her nice lingerie and even nicer young figure. The merchant's daughter screamed in anguish as she realized this, trying to both cover herself up and lift her dress. The militia surrounding them erupted into laughter. Thomas slapped his forehead with his palm and did his best to help his fiancee, pulling her dress back up.

"That bitch! I'll show her, let me at her!" Amelia screamed, but Thomas just picked her up and dragged her away from the camp, putting all his strength into it.

"Nice butt!" Katrina whistled at Amelia and let out a burst of laughter, it felt very weird to be on the other end of that exchange.

Soon, the couple left the camp, leaving all of the militiamen to laugh at the scene. Many thoroughly enjoyed the redhead's comeback, patting her on the shoulder as a sign of approval. Some opted to instead pat her butt, though, but the girl knew it was still sincere.

"What a loving pair they are!" Katrina leaned against one of the barrels near Beld.

"Yeah, a dream come true," the elf replied with a chuckle, "say, I think I'm also going off duty, you wanna keep me company? We can continue your Zardiw tour. I'll show you some places."

"What kind of places?" The redhead looked at the guy with a curious smile.

"The ones patrols usually avoid," Beld skillfully juggled a knife in his hand.

12