Fire of Lust II - Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Nikita, Raj with his large cock and great stamina was the first man to satisfy her sexually, as well as his acceptance of her sexuality. The two of them over the years had enjoyed a great sex life with each other and had shared their lovers with each other. As the two lovers drifted off to sleep after their marathon fuck session, Nikita wondered where things would go, but she was sure that this summer was going to be full of lots of great sex.

While the two lovers fell into sleep Reeva too was deep into dreamland, along with Nikita her dreams were full of images of her brother's naked body along with that of Nikita, moving together in an erotic tableau. While she dreamed of the two lovers her nipples elongated in arousal and her cunt started to leak her love juices in her sleep. She dreamed about what it would feel like making love to the both of them at the same time and how her brother cock would feel in inside her while Nikita ran her hands over her body, kissing, sucking and pulling her nipples, while dreaming Reeva experienced a mild orgasm without even waking up. This went on late into the night with Reeva having small orgasms through out the night, brought on by her highly sexual dreams. Until at last, she fell into a dreamless sleep her bed wet with her cunt juices and her room smelling of her arousal.

12