Fire Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patricia had been horney, to begin with after her observing her boss Mary fucking Robert's mother but now after witnessing the young man fucking this middle-aged woman had her so hot and ready to trot, but no one to fulfill her need. Frustrated and afraid of being caught spying Patricia slipped back through the bedroom and into the kitchen. Wear she leaned into the table edge and humped the corner of the table with her own hot obsessive pussy. That is until Elsie walked into the kitchen and observed her desire. The motherly woman put her arm around the young woman and asked what was wrong. What followed was a confession of observations and a need or desire un-relented.

*****

That evening when the sun had set, and winds had died down and Robert felt it was safe for the women to come out of the storage building and return to the lodge Elsie pulled him aside as the other walked back to the lodge and explained about Patricia. The young man looked at his mother first in disbelief, then amusement, and finally in obedience. It's not every day that a son hears his mother talk about a sexual relationship she had just had with another woman, and then to be told about his own indiscretion with a middle-aged guest in their lodge. But then to be informed by one's mother, that he needs to fuck the other younger guest because she is in anguish, and he is the only one that can relieve her frustrations. Robert looked at his mother long and hard and finally said, "Yes, mother."

After all had eaten and Robert had made contact with the firebase, and he later reported to the women that the fire was turning more east then south and that the fire team has the fire to the west almost under control and hope to be able to break through by late tomorrow. Which would mean that the women could drive down out of danger to the west and get on with their lives?

Then Robert lay down on the cot in the office and fell asleep. It was apparent to the four women he was exhausted and would probably sleep all night. As the hour grew late the women also decided to shower and wash away the sweat of the day and the smell of smoke and final to get some rest themselves.

Melissa showered first and was soon fast asleep in Roberts room. Meanwhile, Mary and Elsie had shared a shower and were now sharing Elsie's king size bed. While Patricia the last to shower and the last to go to bed was still lost in her own frustrations and wanton desires.

Robert awoke sometime in the early morning hour and when to the bathroom and then remembered his mother's conversation. Out of curiosity, he peeked into his mother's room and sure enough, she and Mary were cuddled up together like longtime lovers. Next, he checked in his room to see that Melissa was soundly sleeping with the covers pushed back. Robert smiled when he saw the blue rabbit still buried several inches in her pussy, but apparently turned off or else the energizer bunny had died.

*****

Next, Robert slipped through the connecting bedroom and into his older sister's room. He stood silently just inside the door and watch Patricia's slender body sleeping with only the sheet covering her pale nude body and her red fair flared out about her head and shoulders like the rays of the rising sun. Her small hard breast just visible under the cotton sheet. However, her other treasure and slender legs were hidden from his eyes. Robert stood there marveling at the beauty that lay before him and yet unseen by him till now. Had he missed her or was he so driven that all he saw was fire and flame. Now the flame was her red hair and the fire was his own groan, growing with desire and lust. Why had he not noticed? Why did his mother have to tell him, to go to her, to make love to her, and yes perhaps even to come to love her?

Robert walked over to the side of the bed near her and with gentle hands slowly folded the white cotton sheet back off her body. As he looked at her, while he lusted upon her his cock grew rigid and hard and in anticipation, a small droplet of fluid eased from the tip. His hands found her breasts and he massaged them lightly and she moaned at his touch even in her sleep, his hands now slid down to push the sheet down off her lower body to reveal the balance of her alabaster skin, her slender body with her hard small breast with their dark hard nipples and the fire between her legs that matched the long red hair on her head.

Robert grunted at the feel of her soft, warm, flesh, as he gently wrapped his hand around her slim wrists and pulled her arms up above her head. A soft moan escaped the back of her throat as his lips grazed over her neck and collarbone.

It was now Roberts turn to be confounded and agitated, when a small delicate hand with long slender fingers, like those of a piano player, came back down and encircled his shaft and ever so gently pulled him into the bed, not that he resisted at all. Those same hands guided his hot rigid member into her rather fury red tangle of hair, past the soft folds of her slightly umber mons, and between two alabaster thighs, so eventually he was pulled and guide into the soft pink silk like channel, already slick with anticipation, lust, and desire upon the part of its owner.

She was pinned beneath him, nowhere to go, his for the taking. Then he was in her, and his body covered her own, and her rigid breast were pressed out under the weight of his body, then and only then did lust and sex give way to their lips meeting and their kiss forming. In one slow, gentle movement, and he pushed his pelvis gently into hers with deep, long movements. His free hand found itself roaming up her thigh, over her belly and fondling her firm breasts.

Their lips meet and they kissed again, and it was apparent she was awake, and aware of who and why and where and even when she had been taken by him. They kissed again, not the kiss of a man and a woman locked in an instinctive animal drive, but of lovers and friends and foreverness.

She surrenders, herself body and soul to his hands, his mouth, and his cock. She playfully and lustfully whispered in his ear, "I can't take anymore. I'm going to cum" He shut her up with a kiss as his free hand moved from her breast to the inside of her thighs and began massaging. Then the long expected and powerful moan burst from her lips as her back arched up and her body contracted, sending orgasmic pleasure throughout her entire body.
She somehow got one of her hand's free, and she traced his jawline with her soft fingertips and brought her lips to his in a passionate, deep kiss. She rolled them over so that she was on top of him and sat on his pelvis, feeling his arousal pressing hard against her womb. Her slim hands moved over his chest and played with his nipples as he lay beneath her and watched in astonished wonder as she moved up and down on his cock. He groaned and closed his eyes.

She let out a low, hissing exhalation and he groaned again as the heat of her ejaculation spread over his moistened flesh first from his groan to his hips and down over his legs, until the bedding was soaked and he lay there in a puddle of her fluids. What little dry skin he had was soon feeling the warmth of her and the wetness of her as his fingertips were stroking her breasts and her neck and her cheeks, and finally, his fingertips closed her eyelids and she fell forward on top of him. He reached out and pulled the blankets up and over their combined bodies before he closed his eyes and his body was still, and they fell asleep in each other's arms and his still rigid cock buried within her vagina they slept.

With the first rays of morning light that crept up over the mountain ridge and down into the valley and past the glass and the blue drapes that hung over the windows and into his eyes he spoke, "Oh my God I love you..."

He swallowed, trying to restrain the emotions that he was feeling. As he lay there in the cold wet bedding, with his petite woman still on top of his body, his now deflated cock still in her, and this impulse to take her again right there, right now, and forever.

As her lips began to once more to kiss his face, he groaned again, amazed by the vivid intensity of the sensations. She was nestling against him, resting her head on his shoulder and letting her fingers trace his neck and collarbone.

He rolled her onto her back and kissed her neck. Then slowly moved down to her collarbone, then chest. He slowly pulled her nipples into his mouth, kissing her smooth, flat belly. Sweet, gentle moans slipped from her lips and he continued. Kissing her belly button, he slowly, teasingly, spread her luscious thighs and leaned his head down. Taking a soft lick at her folds of her pussy.

Her hands clenched the wet blanket between her fingers as Robert licked her from her clit to her anus and back, his fingers enter her body and she called out his name as she came the second time that night. He continued for many minutes. His free hand ran all over her, as his erection grew hard, and once again he entered her luscious body and once again he heard the sound of her fluids erupting around his cock and flowing out over her belly and down over her hips.

Her breathing stayed at a quick and steady pace as she pulled him up to her and placed her lips on his. He held her tight and kissed her mouth, cheek, eyes, neck, shoulders, and then his mouth came up to her ear and he quietly and quietly said, "Will you marry me and have my children?"

She let her hands move down his chest and pushed him up away from her so that his face was above her and their eyes held each other for a long time. Then in that same quiet whisper and with a fire in her blue eyes that seem to burn hotter than any forest fire she said, "Only if you will promise to never leave me in the forest again, when fire rages all around me, for another woman."

*****

On December 10 of that year, Elsie received five Christmas Card. The first was from Melissa wishing her and Robert a Very Merry Christmas and a short letter telling that all was forgiven with her boss and that the problem in Vegas had been fixed, all be a little later, and that she was six weeks pregnant. She also shared that she was going to keep the baby and she was going to do this on her own; but that Grandmother was welcome to visit, when and if she wanted too.

The second Christmas Card was from Elsie's financial advisor telling her his good wishes for a prosperous New Year and an enjoyable Holiday.

The third Christmas Card was from Mary reassuring her that her last show was December 21 and that she would be there as soon as she could and would not have to leave until January 8. Oh and also "Merry Christmas to my lover!"

The four Christmas Card was from Robert and his new wife informing Elsie that she was going to be a grandmother and that they would be back from their Honeymoon before Christmas Eve.

The fifth Christmas Card was from Harvey Wilson the Chief of the Fire Brigade wishing her and Robert a very Merry Christmas and a fire-free New Year.