All Comments on 'Fireman's Carry'

by naughtygaywriter

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 4 years ago
Nice one...

...but I would have been ready within 10 mins to sort Sam out or get sorted again. Too hot for just one session. Next time Sam needs to bring his fireman's helmet, because he'll need it to protect his head as I fuck him through the headboard!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A fantasy for mine

To date a fireman, UPS driver or policeman (a friend of mine dated one is was a brick house).

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 4 years ago
Yes please!

God I need a dick in me so bad!

catamitecatamiteover 4 years ago
Fuck Me Fireman

Oh wow, I need more of this adventure. Keep 'em cumming

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
About that fantasy...

The fireman, policeman, or UPS driver as an object of desire? OH YES, when the UPS driver at your door is wearing his shorts in the summer, and a bit of chest hair is peeking over the top of the t-shirt, oh, yes, just want to pull him in for a quick suck session.

I have seen the policeman standing at the car window, his sexy bulging crotch at my eye level, and wanting so much to reach out and trace his bulge. Got a policeman once to escort me back to the precinct and I got to suck him while I opened his uniform shirt and rubbed his hairy chest and abs. Loved his pecs!

Lived near the firehouse and saw firemen playing volleyball in a side lot when no emergency calls came in. On a warm day, more than one removed his uniform shirt to reveal a well-tined masculine, muscular chest. Some were hairy, some not. Got close enough once to proposition one, but he told me he wasn't gay. He did point out two other firemen on the same shift who were eager to trade blowjobs once their shift was over. Hard, sexy cocks, hairy-chested men, and more than a mouthful of delicious man cream! Delicious!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernaughtygaywriter@naughtygaywriter
Published author of mmbooks (Someone Series) and mmhero books (Shadow Guardian series) For more info on me or my work, go here. https://linktr.ee/admin?q=%2Fadmin