Fireman's Carry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!" He pulled back, rising up on his haunches. He slipped out of me. His hand took hold of his cock and stroked it lightning fast. His teeth gritted and then I was soaked in his cum from blast after blast of his fire hose covered me. "Damn, fuck!" He said, his body twitching a bit from the orgasm before falling beside me.

He was panting, breathing hard, but that didn't stop him from kissing me. He took my cock in his hand and began stroking me. I moved him down between my cheeks. He began playing in my battered hole while I brought myself to climax in record time, adding my own cream to his on my body. He pulled out of me, moving his hand to my chest. He made little swirls with our mixed seed on my chest, spreading it around.

"I think you need a shower." He joked, pulling back to look at me. "I know we just fucked and all, but do you think I could take you out to dinner sometime?" I laid there, smiling in satisfaction. "I really want to get to know you." He leaned in and rubbed his nose with mine, making me giggle at his silliness.

"I'd like that." I took my cum covered hand and put it on his chest. "It looks like you could use a shower too." He let out some growly sound before scooping me up out of the bed and carrying me into the bathroom. We ran our soapy hands all over each other till the water ran cold. We dressed and he kissed me goodbye after we exchanged numbers and made plans to see each other again.


12